Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

*POST YOUR LIFE STORIES HERE* (Non-Pokemon Forum)

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 12 of 12
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 10 | 11 | Last     Previous
GuitarPlayerx930 Posted: 16:31 Mar21 2005 Post ID: 103331
GuitarPlayerx930
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
that stinks..mine never worked.....:(
http://s9.invisionfree.com/GuitarPlayerx930/index.php?act=idx <-MY FORUMS! JOIN TODAY!THERE ARE MOD SPATS AVAILABLE WHEN THERE ARE MORE MEMBERS!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
bleepman Posted: 14:16 Mar22 2005 Post ID: 104200
bleepman
Forum GuestMember
+
okay guys, im moving this topic to the general chat forum... cus thats where it should be.
http://www.forumsvibe.com - Start Your Own Free Forum There!
juli Posted: 12:31 Mar23 2005 Post ID: 105415
juli
+
ok

Avy&Sig by Saphy.
Damn... My English still isn't perfect...
juli Posted: 22:29 Mar29 2005 Post ID: 113228
juli
+
i've got another live story... i don't like the day before valentiens day because my grandad die that day 2 years ago:'(T-T

Avy&Sig by Saphy.
actionshark Posted: 22:30 Mar29 2005 Post ID: 113230
actionshark
Post Likes: 3
+
Wow that's sad...

GameMaster453 Posted: 22:35 Mar29 2005 Post ID: 113238
GameMaster453
Forum GuestMember
+
ok ive got one

the secretary or whatever at the aprtment i live in came up to my friends garage where we were all sittin and shes all u guys r in trouble and she said they got a complaint that we were swearin nd bein loud and litterin and she said that we couldnt sit in our garage that it was noly for cars and storage and then this one gurls mom came out and shes like i was the 1 who called and you guys have been talkin bout my daughter ((her daughters name is rachel)) and then our friend rachel who was there shes all excuse me but my names rachel and the mom is all well that dont matter and the mom said that we were sayin the Nword and stuff and we didnt even say it once the only thing that we said loud enough for people to hear was shut the hell up cuz a few people were argueing and we picked up all the litter before they even got there and they are always blamin everything on my crew and our lil "group"
my name slillie and i havent been on herefor like a yqear someone talk to me i need a friend :/

me and my cousin shes not as cool as me tho heh

>>>>>>myspace.com/lelye<<<<
actionshark Posted: 22:41 Mar29 2005 Post ID: 113242
actionshark
+
I hate those kind of ppl, they accuse other ppl of doing wrong when they have no proof. so gamemaster, did you get in trouble?

GameMaster453 Posted: 22:44 Mar29 2005 Post ID: 113245
GameMaster453
Forum GuestMember
+
well my friends mom told of to just stay out of the garage so we cant even sit in there we get blamed for everything that goes on around here
my name slillie and i havent been on herefor like a yqear someone talk to me i need a friend :/

actionshark Posted: 22:49 Mar29 2005 Post ID: 113252
actionshark
+
I used to live an apartment so so i know what it's like i had my own little gang to and we were always going skateboarding on our garage o and everybody got mad and all that because we were skating where all these cars were comin out and in all that and then the FAT manager of the building came out and started yelling at us that the garage was not a place for skating and we didnt even know it so it was unfair that we got in trouble...that was a long time ago though, when i was like 9...

GameMaster453 Posted: 22:49 Mar29 2005 Post ID: 113253
GameMaster453
Forum GuestMember
+
ooo i gotts another one lol

my friend called me a rich lil pr*ck and iam so mad he just said it cuz i go2 a skool that costs money and he thinks that im rich im not even rich and it buggs the heck out of me with all his stero-typical crap iam very upset with him

GameMaster453 Posted: 22:51 Mar29 2005 Post ID: 113254
GameMaster453
Forum GuestMember
+
On 29-Mar-2005 actionshark said:I used to live an apartment so so i know what it's like i had my own little gang to and we were always going skateboarding on our garage o and everybody got mad and all that because we were skating where all these cars were comin out and in all that and then the FAT manager of the building came out and started yelling at us that the garage was not a place for skating and we didnt even know it so it was unfair that we got in trouble...that was a long time ago though, when i was like 9...
o that sucks they are threatening to like kick us out if we make any more noise or whatever ((managers are usually fat lol))

actionshark Posted: 22:59 Mar29 2005 Post ID: 113258
actionshark
+
Managera are ALWAYS fat lol. Oh and I go to a school ppl have to pay for to but that's natural in Cali for most ppl cuz most friggin public schools are crazy here and everybody's like takin drugs and all that damn their crazy...

GameMaster453 Posted: 23:01 Mar29 2005 Post ID: 113259
GameMaster453
Forum GuestMember
+
lol i am really againest drugs and stuff i think its really stupid this is my motto-HUGS NOT DRUGS lol

actionshark Posted: 23:14 Mar29 2005 Post ID: 113270
actionshark
+
Fat managers take drugs.

GameMaster453 Posted: 23:16 Mar29 2005 Post ID: 113273
GameMaster453
Forum GuestMember
+
hahaha i bet they do they act like there on somethin all the time

juli Posted: 20:21 Mar30 2005 Post ID: 114429
juli
+
i think that's why you get so ****** of when they argue with you, because they are drunk. well never mind. In my school they always bother me with money because my family owns a horseback ridding school, and to because my mum hates goinig shopping and that drive me crazy

Avy&Sig by Saphy.
Juli Posted: 23:14 Apr01 2005 Post ID: 117582
Juli
+
And thw bad thing of having no grandads is that you get no consolation from them because your grandma will say that you're ald enough for that.

Avy&Sig by Saphy.
Displaying Page 12 of 12
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 10 | 11 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close