Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

*POST YOUR LIFE STORIES HERE* (Non-Pokemon Forum)

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 12
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | ... | 10 | 11 | Last     Previous | Next
master_gamer_62 Posted: 18:06 Feb06 2005 Post ID: 65520
master_gamer_62
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
the california governor
one of the leaders of Team K.A ----join team K.A-------
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Blue God Posted: 22:07 Feb06 2005 Post ID: 65584
Blue God
Forum GuestMember
+
yeah yeah thats right why did he get allected anyway did people think his "beautiful mucels" would save them all and if u guys have qs on girl friends just ask i mean ive had 13 girls hot and one was a hoe
[color=blue][size=13]Trunks OWNZ ALL!

master_gamer_62 Posted: 18:06 Feb07 2005 Post ID: 66295
master_gamer_62
Forum GuestMember
+
ok then that is ,,,,a weird relationship
anywho i got another story if your interested
ok well i was playing knock knock ginger,,,for those of you who dont know what it is it is where you knock on a door and take off ,,,,well i was playing this like a year ago and my friend and i went and knocked on this guys door and anyway wh ohid behind his truck then he looked out side and went back in ,,,, anyway we went into his back yard to get home faster then he walked outside onto his porch and looked around well we stopped dead and he didnt see up and we were like 8 feet away ,,,,too blind
heres another one we were playing this and we knocked on this guys door and we hid behing a bush ,,,like 10 feet away and so he made nothing of it and went inside well we walked off and we made it like 5 feet then he comes out with a gun a shot gun and chased us down the street ,,,he never shot but man did we run we went like a couple of houses and went into some guys garage to hide....
thats all for today by the way everything i say on here is 100% true trust me
Blue God Posted: 18:19 Feb07 2005 Post ID: 66301
Blue God
Forum GuestMember
+
geez i play a game called ding dong ditch it simalar but u ring the dorbell al sorts of times and take off

oh well i guess i have another story

well it was two years ago when i was twelve (it was my bday yesterday) and we were taking our paintball guns out in to the forest
to shoot and play paintball madness (where u try to shoot each other with the paintballs) and there was this guy fishing in the river so we got this idea to knock over his tackle box and run off(u no hit it with a paint ball) well i was the best shot so they made me do it
and i did and he pulled out a nine millemeter and says u wanna play huh? we took off screeming our ******* heads off he shot two times and i heard it zip pass my head once it was som crazy **** man im a telling ya so never ever do that to a fishing old man

master_gamer_62 Posted: 18:36 Feb07 2005 Post ID: 66311
master_gamer_62
Forum GuestMember
+
so its true old peopls are the most dangerous kind lol that is the best story ever lmao ...hahahhahahahaha
Fwank Posted: 20:16 Feb07 2005 Post ID: 66349
Fwank
Post Likes: 4
+
haha that onli happens in the states... here, no guns, so they gota either chase you or throw their kanes at ya...

... good thing is, once they throw their kane, they can't catch you XD

... bad thing is, if you're stupid and get hit, they dun need to be fast and catch you...

lol who knows that adam sandler movie where he lights dogpoos in a bag and puts it infront of ppl's doors so ppl go and step on em to put out the fire?? ... XD someone fell for it in my friend's neighbourhood XD... and he was wearing slippers XDDDDDDDDDDDD
master_gamer_62 Posted: 22:44 Feb07 2005 Post ID: 66407
master_gamer_62
Forum GuestMember
+
lol lmao that is funny ,,,, i want to give that a shot i also thought about going to a golf course and blowing a horn as they shoot
have any of yous seen jackass the movie the rent car stunt was the best they come back with a totaled car and say ummmm ,,,,,,ummm ....afffffffff i think we hit a dog lol thats the best
Blue God Posted: 16:55 Feb08 2005 Post ID: 66838
Blue God
Forum GuestMember
+
hey that was a good movie until the snow cone stunt now that was groooooooooooooss

penguinchomp Posted: 17:19 Feb08 2005 Post ID: 66861
penguinchomp
Forum GuestMember
+
jackass is a funny movie mg ok i got one fer yall
i live in an apartment and i have a balcany rite beside a golf course
i had my paint ball gun out and shootin cars but that got borin so i called 2 of my friends and told them 2 come over with theirs. once they got here some guys were tryin 2 play golf and when they bent over 2 shoot we would all open fire on them and bust them right in the ***. then when we stoped the other guy would get up there 2 shoot and we did the same thing 2 him 2 it was so fuckin, funny i still laugh when i think about it
look whos back an' cappin up in this biotch

Blue God Posted: 19:21 Feb08 2005 Post ID: 66911
Blue God
Forum GuestMember
+
geez thats mean

Blue God Posted: 19:22 Feb08 2005 Post ID: 66913
Blue God
Forum GuestMember
+
ive done somthing like that before!! srry i called u mean i dont like apologizing so i dont no why i am

master_gamer_62 Posted: 19:22 Feb08 2005 Post ID: 66914
master_gamer_62
Forum GuestMember
+
no just hilariously funny lol but ya cruel in the process
Blue God Posted: 19:31 Feb08 2005 Post ID: 66926
Blue God
Forum GuestMember
+
haha i like to torment peps like that haha i gotta nother one for ya

it was like yesterday or the day before yesterday me and my friends were at the skatepark and we were on our skateboards and this guy he had blue eyes and blonde hair wierd combo huh ? oh well me and my friends went to see why he was like that and fact is he was blind he actually had hazel eyes but it was like speciel chips that helped him see shapes and some collor and i asked him why he had a skateboard and pads another fact is he was bad *** just goes to show ya never underestamaite a blind 14 year old!!! he kicked *** at skateboarding

penguinchomp Posted: 19:34 Feb08 2005 Post ID: 66931
penguinchomp
Forum GuestMember
+
hey yall dont worry about callin me names and if you do dont apologize you aint hurtin my feelins
look whos back an' cappin up in this biotch

master_gamer_62 Posted: 19:55 Feb08 2005 Post ID: 66949
master_gamer_62
Forum GuestMember
+
i c
retroguy Posted: 06:17 Feb09 2005 Post ID: 67134
retroguy
Forum GuestBanned
+
These are some prankster stories.....

Cool but not what I expexted....Hmmmmmmmmm
Im back

If you wanna talk to me, i dont really use MSN anymore.
fearlessleaderfatal Posted: 09:05 Feb09 2005 Post ID: 67142
fearlessleader
fatal
Forum GuestMember
+
I hate to freeze the boiling water but I had a messed up story

When I was in the six grade I always walked to the library after school with three friends. Two girls and one guy it was. Every day after school me and the guy would talk about each other or he would start talking about me and I would roast the **** out of him.
I was the one tring to talk to the girl--friends and he was the one tring to mess with me. Maybe he wanted me to make him laugh while I roasted the **** out of him cause the girls was always laughing at me when I got mad and roasted the **** out of the guy. Overall we were all cool with each other and each other was all we had till we went to the library. It was till one day each of the three friends was absent from school and I had to walk to the library by myself (I was eleven then) I was halfway there and this guy tried to rob me. He said that he didn't want any problems and just give up my money(I was a a freaking six grader getting robbed by a grown *** man). So I pulled out what I had (a dime, just a dime) and the guy ran as if he saw the police and I went to the library as normal. I didn't report it because the guy was already stupid. I don't think he will make it long.
I'll be back with a vengence. check this site out if you have time to read this: Bleeppokemonland.tk. When I do come back, all hell will break loose Smile
Fwank Posted: 09:35 Feb09 2005 Post ID: 67153
Fwank
Post Likes: 4
+
LOL ... he ran coz he didn't know who he was messin wif XD haha that happens so much in taiwan too...

lol man i remembered 2 extremeli funny shet when i read about golf courses and when fatal leader mentioned the 'freeze' word...

when i was younger (just a tad... like 2 3 years ago) i went to golf course with dad to be his caddy (there was money in it for me... shuush..) n e wai~ at a par2 hole my dad decides to let me have a shot, like i could tee off for him so i did... so i got the wood... took out a ball... stuck da needle in da ground n swung like mad... ... next thing u know the ball went flying towards the green... it was a very very nice swing... (wasn't a fluke) lol den as the ball flew towards the green i spotted some people putting on the green... ... ... next thing, one of the guys watching collapses XDDDDDD ... to make things funnier my dad ran before i did XDDDDD

next~ freeze word~ over the holidays went over to friends up in china~ stayed there for a while... n e wai first few days jet lagged hard so i was sleeping waking at very wierd times... this specific morning i woke darn earli, and i was having a hot cup of tea on the balcony while i hear someone curse out loud in chinese down stairs... i looked down, and i see a man (late for work i assume) and his car... looking closer, the car's windshield is frosted over with a shiny thin layer of ice XD (btw it was fully snowing around the place) ... so the guy was cursing... and i just thot well... he aint going n e where soon... and then the guy walks inside... and i sat and watched... then the guy comes out with this hot bucket of steaming hot water right, lol by then i was fkn giggling already coz i was finking nah he can't be that stupid... ... ... rof next thing u know the dumb **** pours the whole bucket on the wind shield... ... ... ... lol i spat my fkn tea out wen i saw him do dat and den i started laughing rili rili hard... next thing, u start seeing cracks and then the whole windshield just shatters XDDDDD (far out laughed even harder after i heard the *klung* sound XD)

haha man dun sound like much now but on the spot, at the time, during those moments, fkn priceless mastercard style, all of em golden kodak moments XDDDD so fkn funny XDDDD the golf course one wasn't that funny since we had to bolt, but FAR~~~ OUT~~ that hot water dude was just fkn priceless, got so desperate... lol fkn i dun fink even knew wat he was doing XDD
veemaster Posted: 12:24 Feb09 2005 Post ID: 67241
veemaster
Forum GuestMember
+
Thats funny and sad.
(also known as evilcrash9)
TEAM KA LEADER Posted: 13:40 Feb09 2005 Post ID: 67252
TEAM KA LEADER
Forum GuestMember
+
Yes but.... MAINLY FUNNY DID THAT GUY SEE YOU FWANK!?!?!?
[b][color=red]ALL NEED FOR SPEED CARBON LOVERS, MUST CHECK OUT MY SITE!
www.nfscarboncontenders.t83.net Forums coming soon! If your interested in helping with the forums, e-mail me, or talk to me... or something...
Displaying Page 3 of 12
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | ... | 10 | 11 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close