Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Naruto II

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 42 of 45
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | Last     Previous | Next
SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted: 15:21 Feb04 2007 Post ID: 1341814
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
Post Likes: 1
+
Naruto is right, The Hyuuga's you can't take out, Our Byakugan see's everything, our Rotation is 100% Impenetrable, nothing breaks through it.
[b]
^Now THOSE, Are Vampires!, Unlike the crappy Twilight!,
Man, Don't mess with Anya o_0
EPIC BATTLE!
Poor Stark, He just wants to sleep XD

Current Obsession: [color=crimson]VAMPIRES!! XD.
legg91 Posted: 16:20 Feb04 2007 Post ID: 1342085
legg91
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
Thats wat I try to tell every one bu they don't listen!
Avy by King26 Join My team!
http://forums.supercheats.c...ic=47108
SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted: 16:40 Feb04 2007 Post ID: 1342131
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
+
I know, i guess a lot of people are hard of hearing.
[b]
EPIC BATTLE!

legg91 Posted: 17:20 Feb04 2007 Post ID: 1342195
legg91
Forum GuestMember
+
Or are deaf lol.
SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted: 17:28 Feb04 2007 Post ID: 1342204
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
+
I don't think there deaf, They might listen, but might not care, like Hanabi, she listens to what i say yet doesn't care, the only time she listen's to me is if i threaten to tell Hiashi-Sama.
[b]
EPIC BATTLE!

squall leonhart 989 Posted: 05:27 Feb05 2007 Post ID: 1342860
squall leonhart 989
+
On 03-Feb-2007 SS 4 Baby Vegeta said:If you kill my cousins, i'll make sure you die, even if we both die Uchiha, besides, won't killing us be waisting your time in training to kill your brother?.
*rushes into the village*hey im here,once i heard that sasuke was planing to kill the hyuuga clan i came ASAP,now if you so much as lay a molecule on his cousens especiacely lady hinata you will feel the wraith of the lion
to protect the people near and dear is what ill do every one i promise i wont let you down
legg91 Posted: 06:36 Feb05 2007 Post ID: 1342888
legg91
Forum GuestMember
+
same goes for me!
SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted: 13:41 Feb05 2007 Post ID: 1343544
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
+
Only He'll feel the wrath of the nine-tailed fox from you Naruto, you saw what happen in the chunin exams when I'm angry, it might be worse if i saw my cousins dead.
[b]
EPIC BATTLE!

Chaos™ Posted: 13:59 Feb05 2007 Post ID: 1343579
Chaos™
+
On 03-Feb-2007 SS 4 Baby Vegeta said:If you kill my cousins, i'll make sure you die, even if we both die Uchiha, besides, won't killing us be waisting your time in training to kill your brother?.
That wud still count as training, knowing that I can whipe out a clan thats "kinda" strong as the Uchiha clan, that wud help me know where do I stand with power...
[center]
Chaos™ Posted: 14:06 Feb05 2007 Post ID: 1343595
Chaos™
+
On 04-Feb-2007 SS 4 Baby Vegeta said:Naruto is right, The Hyuuga's you can't take out, Our Byakugan see's everything, our Rotation is 100% Impenetrable, nothing breaks through it.
Neji, you and I both know that you cant do Rotation as long as you want for long periods of time, you will just wear yourself out and that wud be exactly wut I want and exactly what the enemies want, so as for you Naruto, the name "Rotation" doesnt even bother me, I know how it works... and Rotation is "mostly" a close range move, even if it can go long, that will be more chakra wasteing which is exactly wut I want, and do you honestly think Im a close range fighter only type like you Naruto and Neji? I'm an expert at long/close range... and I can avoid any move you dish out at me with my fast Taijutsu...

« Last edited by Chaos? on Feb 5th 2007 »
[center]
SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted: 14:17 Feb05 2007 Post ID: 1343631
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
+
I won't need to worry about my chakra being waisted, us Hyuga's have more chakra then a normal ninja, cause it is required for our Gentle Fist style, and Rotation, i can use it for as long as i want, I am the genius of the Hyuga clan, like your brother was in Uchiha, and the Large Rotation is one i can't do aslong as Rotation.
[b]
EPIC BATTLE!

Chaos™ Posted: 14:42 Feb05 2007 Post ID: 1343776
Chaos™
+
On 05-Feb-2007 SS 4 Baby Vegeta said:I won't need to worry about my chakra being waisted, us Hyuga's have more chakra then a normal ninja, cause it is required for our Gentle Fist style, and Rotation, i can use it for as long as i want, I am the genius of the Hyuga clan, like your brother was in Uchiha, and the Large Rotation is one i can't do aslong as Rotation.
Last time I checked, I saw you get tired out after doing 2-4 rotations on Naruto, then you also got tired again on the cursed spider guy, but oh well, it you want to deny that you dont get worned out by rotation, thats all up to you... also... how can you even call yourself a Genius if you got whooped by Naruto, the low ranked ninja? even if the foxed helped, your soppose to be a genius right? so that means you cud have overcomed it, but also, I just rememberd, the fox didnt beat you, Naruto did, by digging underground and punchin tha crap outa ya, didnt you see that comin with Byakugan? so now you can no longer say that the fox beat you, and not Naruto himself.
[center]
legg91 Posted: 14:43 Feb05 2007 Post ID: 1343784
legg91
Forum GuestMember
+
On 05-Feb-2007 Chaos? said:Neji, you and I both know that you cant do Rotation as long as you want for long periods of time, you will just wear yourself out and that wud be exactly wut I want and exactly what the enemies want, so as for you Naruto, the name "Rotation" doesnt even bother me, I know how it works... and Rotation is "mostly" a close range move, even if it can go long, that will be more chakra wasteing which is exactly wut I want, and do you honestly think Im a close range fighter only type like you Naruto and Neji? I'm an expert at long/close range... and I can avoid any move you dish out at me with my fast Taijutsu...
I'd keep quiet if I were u taijutsu IS close range only and u and I are about eaqual in taijutsu and I don't know about Neji but I have tons of long range moves!
Chaos™ Posted: 14:47 Feb05 2007 Post ID: 1343813
Chaos™
+
On 05-Feb-2007 legg91 said:I'd keep quiet if I were u taijutsu IS close range only and u and I are about eaqual in taijutsu and I don't know about Neji but I have tons of long range moves!
AHAHAHAHAHA!!! you dont know your stuff kid.

1. Taijutsu helps you move around the battle feild at long or close range, but when it comes to punching and kicking, thats when it gets close only you lil fool.

2. You are slow, ask everyone you know, your taijutsu isnt even matched with mine, seriously are u on drugs?

3. Your taijutsu's speed comes from the fox, not you, so shush

4. Im talking about speed Taijutsu, not plain punching taijutsu, I was sayin I wud use taijutsu to "MOVE" fast to avoid hits.

[center]
legg91 Posted: 14:51 Feb05 2007 Post ID: 1343831
legg91
Forum GuestMember
+
On 05-Feb-2007 Chaos? said:AHAHAHAHAHA!!! you dont know your stuff kid.

1. Taijutsu helps you move around the battle feild at long or close range, but when it comes to punching and kicking, thats when it gets close only you lil fool.

2. You are slow, ask everyone you know, your taijutsu isnt even matched with mine, seriously are u on drugs?

3. Your taijutsu's speed comes from the fox, not you, so shush

4. Im talking about speed Taijutsu, not plain punching taijutsu, I was sayin I wud use taijutsu to "MOVE" fast to avoid hits.
The ****** fox isn't all were I get it I trained my *** off for 2 1/2 years! I cauld have summoned Gamma Bunta and killed you after all those times we fought!

« Last edited by legg91 on Feb 5th 2007 »
Chaos™ Posted: 14:54 Feb05 2007 Post ID: 1343841
Chaos™
+
On 05-Feb-2007 legg91 said:The ****** fox isn't all were I get it I trained my *** off for 2 1/2 years! I cauld have summoned Gamma Bunta and killed you after all those times we fought!
making up excuses eh? as if you were holding back on me when you know that I had intentions "at first" to kill you, and even if your frog came out, my power can send that thing flying into a puff cloud with my curse level 2.
[center]
legg91 Posted: 14:58 Feb05 2007 Post ID: 1343851
legg91
Forum GuestMember
+
On 05-Feb-2007 Chaos? said:making up excuses eh? as if you were holding back on me when you know that I had intentions "at first" to kill you, and even if your frog came out, my power can send that thing flying into a puff cloud with my curse level 2.
If you say I get my power from the fox so what you use your curse I use my fox so what their both tools for extra strength.
Chaos™ Posted: 15:04 Feb05 2007 Post ID: 1343868
Chaos™
+
On 05-Feb-2007 legg91 said:If you say I get my power from the fox so what you use your curse I use my fox so what their both tools for extra strength.
not exactly, I only used that curse 1-5 times total, mostly when I "CANT" even control it, and bisides, I have proven that my speed comes from my training, my normal speed is waaay faster than rock-lee and has to be faster than anyone alive right now after the 2-3 years skip, cuz even when yall saw me again, I proved how fast I was, but you on the other hand, you use the got dang fox on every frickin battle, you cant even count how many times you used that crap.

[center]
cloud the legend Posted: 15:36 Feb05 2007 Post ID: 1343988
cloud the legend
+
lol whats been going on here

Join The Naruto Online Multiplayer Game Naruto - [URL="http://naruto-arena.com"]Are
SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted: 16:23 Feb05 2007 Post ID: 1344166
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
+
On 05-Feb-2007 Chaos? said:Last time I checked, I saw you get tired out after doing 2-4 rotations on Naruto, then you also got tired again on the cursed spider guy, but oh well, it you want to deny that you dont get worned out by rotation, thats all up to you... also... how can you even call yourself a Genius if you got whooped by Naruto, the low ranked ninja? even if the foxed helped, your soppose to be a genius right? so that means you cud have overcomed it, but also, I just rememberd, the fox didnt beat you, Naruto did, by digging underground and punchin tha crap outa ya, didnt you see that comin with Byakugan? so now you can no longer say that the fox beat you, and not Naruto himself.
I couldn't see Naruto underground, cause I was tired out from the battle and couldn't keep my Byakugan activated, and Kidomaru was way stronger then Naruto, so that's why I couldn't keep it up, and the reason I couldn't is cause that was 2 and a half to three years ago.
[b]
EPIC BATTLE!

Displaying Page 42 of 45
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 336964

Post Top
Click to close