Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Fan Fiction and Roleplay Character Bio Registration

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 11
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | ... | 9 | 10 | Last     Previous | Next
Dark Gryphon XL Posted: 20:39 Oct01 2006 Post ID: 1070129
Dark Gryphon XL
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
New carachters!!!

name:Tremane
height:6'3
weight:185 ILB
race:human-some mage-blood in him

personality: A blank expression is on him normally. Cool and collected, he never makes an uncalculated move. A no-nonsense person who, despite his age, can win many people to his cause.

Appearence: A Emerald-green jacket with a light elven-made coat of mail underneath, which glitters silver. Black jeans, and emerald-green dangerous-looking eyes. white-skinned. He carries a long elven-bow and quiver, and a silver broadsword.

skills:A highly reguarded martial artist, and a top-class bowsman. Also carries a Bright silver sword which he is highly skilled with. Is a proffesional soldier.

magic: knows protective spells, binding spells, invisibility spells and self-enhancing spells. Has some power over the earth, but it uses his energy quickly now because of the mage-storms.

Creature: A Silver Gryphon with emerald eyes, with superior strength and speed. He can non-magically blow ice.

History: Was a knight for Valdemar. Is now one of the protectors and warriors of the Envoy, and also the choice soldier of the Queen of Valdemar. He is trained to command. His father was killed when he was 9 in the line of duty, and since then he has been raised as a proffesional soldier. He has never mentioned his father, and would never talk about them. His only and best friend is his older brother, Karoten. Karoten is part of the envoy also.

name:Karoten
Height:6'5
Weight: 205 ILB
race: Human, but has aome mage-blood in him.

personality: good-humored, cool and collected. He will con people into believing anything he wishes. A formidable opponent to have.

appearence: A saphire jacket with elven-mail underneath. black jeans. Also has an elven-bow.

skills: A martial artist and a bowman. He is master of superior agility, and uses it well. He carries a silver broadsword like his brother's. Is also an expert Tracker.

Magic: knows some protective spells and can create illusions to con people. He can also control the weather, to some extent.

Creature: Gryphon. A Silver Gryphon that is brother to Tremane's gryphon. Saphire Pupils.

History: Parents were killed in the line of duty when he was 11. He was then taken into the ranks of a soldier after proffesional training. Is the brother of Tremane, who is his best friend. He is loyal to and only to Valdemar, though he is part of the envoy.

Thanks GraphicDisigner! W00T Y'ALL!
Team Tick-Tock-Karate-Bird-WHOA YEH!

http://forums.supercheats.c...orum=575
imaloony8.0 Posted: 15:29 Oct03 2006 Post ID: 1072394
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
Post Likes: 6
+
some more for me:

Name: Slade
Magna: Beet the vandel buster
Height: 5'5
Weight: 113 lbs.
Weapons: Silent doom blade (ivisible)
Skills: Silent Grave (saiga, invisible), Tornado of Death.
Magic: wind
Personality: serious all the time but sometimes jokes around a little, but mostly makes fun of Beet.
History: Used to travel with Beet but split up with him after a while, now he's back with Beet on the Beet wariors.

Name:Beet
Magna: Beet the vandel buster
Height: 5'2
Weight: 101 lbs.
Weapons: Excelleon Blade
Skills: Zenon Winzard
Magic: can set his arm of fire with the divine power of fire and that's it lol.
Personality: funny and cool but in battle gets very serious
History: had his brother and the rest of his brothers team lost 3-4 years ago, now he's a vandel buster and durring a violent battle with the vandel Garonewt he was mysterously transported here...

Wanna listen to me rant about stuff? I started a blog!
https://theloonybinblog.wordpress.com/
dark_wolf_33 Posted: 14:36 Oct17 2006 Post ID: 1091806
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
Post Likes: 7
+
Yep, first new character in a long time.

Name: Aria
Race: Human
Weight: 130
Height: 5'9
Weapons: Two Katanas that have control over the Pyra, Chilla, Thundara, and Darkna elements.
Skills/Magic: Extremely agile and flexible. Has an Ocarina that can summon various monsters and magics. These monsters and magics are based on the danger and/or location of where the battle is being held.
Appearance: Dark purple hair that flows about halfway down her back, a lavender short sleeve over a maroon long sleeve, with a lavender skirt. A headband keeps her long bangs from completely covering her blood red eyes, making her visabilaty all the more better. She has maroon gloves with the fingers cut out of them for grip.
Personality: Unlike her appearance, she is very preppy and carefree. In battle situations, she doesn't like to look at what bad things could happen, but at the good ones. She's usually the one to crack a smile and laugh during a time where sorrow is heavy.
Bio: Grew up in a small village in the northeast. At the age of nine, she began training under a world renowned ninja, where she learned and mastered the works of the katana. On her travels, she has picked up various magic, and at birth gained a mysterious Ocarina which has a lot of power.
the bummer 09 Posted: 04:07 Oct18 2006 Post ID: 1093195
the bummer 09
+
Name: Josh
Weight: 183 ILB
Height: 6'2
Skills: Works well with fire-type pokemon. Works very well in battles. Has many good strategies.
Appearance: Short blonde hair, Blue eyes, white undershit with red jacket and jeans
Personality: A great guy with a humorous personality. Josh is always up for a challenge and doesn't take losing a pokemon battle very well. He prefers fire-type pokemon, as he battles best with them.
Pokemon: Torchick, Treecko, Charmander (Stays out of it's pokeball and prefers to walk with Josh), pickachu
History: Josh has always stayed at home in Hoenn, always in the same old town doing nothing... until now. Josh is off on a pokemon adventure to become the greatest pokemon trainer in the world.

« Last edited by the bummer 09 on Oct 18th 2006 »
Proud owner of my new forum; GameAvenue.
Come and take a look at my new forum. I really need members, so if you can advertise somehow that would be really great. Please register and be as active as possible.
Cipher_Wizard Posted: 18:37 Oct19 2006 Post ID: 1096594
Cipher_Wizard
+
New characters, people. Avia Servoia roxxorz.

Name: Inkarna Avia
Height: 6'6"
Weight: 186 lbs.
Appearance: Wears a black, ankle-length trenchcoat that is coated in ether to prevent frays or tears. The coat is devoid of a zipper, revealing a white undershirt. Avia wears black leather gloves with which to handle his weapons. The leather beyond the knuckles has been removed to enable flexibility of the fingertips. His weapons are placed in sheaths that have been sewn to the underarm of his coat. Avia wears a pair of black jeans and modified boots. They are designed to augment the damage dealt by a kick but leave the velocity unaffected. His facial features include emotionless eyes with crimson irises and slitted pupils, short black hair that is slicked over his forehead, and a pair of silver earrings akin to pentagrams.
Weapons: A pair of dual weapons named Elektron and Chaotica. Collectively known as the Twin Blades Of Chaos, these artefacts are capable of harnessing the electrical and dark elements respectively. They can be modified in size to larger sabres with identical powers. It is rumoured that, when a suitable candidate to possess the weapons is presented to them, they will glow and touch the suitor's soul with their magics, permanently destining them to be the wielder. The blades are claimed to possess spirits of the same names.
Skills: A talented wielder of the Twin Blades, and a nimble opponent in combat. Capable of being quite stealthy and disguising, and is known to have manipulated people into becoming his servants and believing lies.
Magic: Skilled in use of electrical and dark magic, with which he can teleport from one location to another, assume the form of pure dark energy, weave assault tools from electricity, and mentally electrocute the weak-minded from a considerable distance.
Personality: Clever and conniving, with a tendency to rebel against orders of even the highest command. Unafraid of challenging powerful opponents, but will retreat from battle if a loss seems imminent. Tends to be cold to people, even if he is unsure of their intentions, but is regularly calm.
History: This person's real name was not Inkarna Avia, but he was led to believe it after being abducted by a pair of Avia Servoia (slaves of darkness) at six years of age. He was led into a forest unknown to his people - Avia Entruna (dark gateway) - and induced into a coma by potent dark magic. Upon awakening, Avia's hair had converted from blonde to black, his eyes from blue to red, and his pupils resembled a pair of thin slits. He found a pair of dual weapons in his grasp - the Twin Blades Of Chaos - and vowed an oath of loyalty to Myzalik Avia (lord of darkness), in which he pledged to embrace the spirits of the blades forever. Since this time, Avia has travelled through diverse realms in order to spread destruction and inaugurate servants until the dark lord's return.

Name: Avantra Shadowen
Height: 6'5"
Weight: 191 lbs.
Appearance: Wears a black cloak woven by a group of female Avia Servoia (slaves of darkness), which conceals the attire beneath. The cloak emanates an aura of darkness at all times unless instructed otherwise by the wielder, which can only be done in Rhetorika d'avic, their native diallect. Facial features include malicious eyes with dark brown irises and emotionless pupils, and straight black hair spanning about eight inches from his scalp.
Weapons: A black, four-foot staff named Negalite, which is utilized for combat. The shape of this weapon can be modified into a sabre or spear, in which case the material thereof is changed to solidified dark energy. It can also be mentally dismissed and summoned by the wielder.
Skills: Talented in offense and defense with his staff, and a fierce opponent when in possession of a sabre. Skilled in evasion, which is the result of his counterpart's inherent prowess in the same department.
Magic: Very potent in use of dark magic. This is attributable to transportation, transfiguration, and manipulation of weak-minded individuals, in addition to himself and his staff.
Personality: Merciless and devoid of emotion. Takes pleasure from tormenting pure souls and will stop at nothing to relieve his race of their opposing light wizards. Primary ambition to spread pain, suffering, and enmity across any plain of existence he should traverse.
History: This being was derived from Aigul Shadowen, a responsible light wizard whose encounter with Myzalik Avia (the lord of darkness) resulted in a tainted imitation of his soul. Avantra was ordered by his master to utilize the given ability of teleportation to attack light bearers in unreachable locations. After the death of Avia, his peon decided to arise to the throne of darkness and execute his ambitions in the role of the new dark lord. However, before doing this, Avantra would be required to first destroy his alter ego, whom he currently seeks via means of his inherent interdimensional travel.

« Last edited by Cipher_Wizard on Oct 23rd 2006 »
If you see me posting, it's because I've been asked to. Which I guess would mean I'm taking requests.
Mr.Clueless Posted: 09:09 Oct30 2006 Post ID: 1118397
Mr.Clueless
Post Likes: 1
+
This is my ony RP'ing character so far... I'll post more later

Name: Pobona
Height: 38 lbs
Weight: 2'5"
Race: Fox Demon
Weapons: Tokijin, the sword with three dotted letters in a row, is a 3'4" long, 5" wide broad sword that glows electric blue, it is severly painful to all except a select few, some people are even overcome by it's demonic aura when holding this sword.
Appearance: although he is 57 years old, his looks as though he is a small child. Wears the fabled Fire-Rat Robes, it is crimson red in color, and is resistant to physical attacks, and it will absorb fire-based attacks. Has big, baby blue eyes, light brown to beige fur and light brown hair he keeps in a ponytail with a red ribbon, wears no shoes on his paws, and he has a bushy fox-like tail. He also has large, dog-like teeth.
Magic/Skills: Master of the blade, even when they are many times his own size.
Excorcising Claws of Steel - attacks with claws strong enough to rip apart most metals.
Fox Fire - sends a ghostly blue flame from his fingertips that can sometimes cause severe burns.
Suicide Aura Spikes - Pobona's demonic aura becomes visible, starts spinning wildly, and unleases his soul in the form of crystal spikes that puncture anything. This is only a last resort attack, when he is either surrounded, with no help around, or when it is neccesary. As it uses his very soul, it will either kill him, or leave him in a highly weakened state, unalbe to move.
Personality: Pobona is usually silly and naiive, but can be dead serious when the need be. He is very easy going, will protect his friends at any cost, and will try and meet new friends whenever possible.
History: His mother died at a young age, of a mysterious cause. He trained his Fox Demon skills under his father Shippo, and honed his skill of blades under the great Inuyasha himself. He will stop at nothing to find out how his mother died, and by whom.

« Last edited by Mr.Clueless on Oct 30th 2006 »
And so he said, "and there will be delicious cake", and with those words, I said, "I see what you did there..."
Gryphon_Exelsior Posted: 11:33 Nov02 2006 Post ID: 1122495
Gryphon_Exelsior
Forum GuestMember
+
another character!

Name: Ferahgo ?the assassin.?
Height: 6? 3
Weight: 185 ilb
Race: human
APPEARENCE: a black shirt with a tan cape. He has a sash over his chest with assorted skinning, killing, and throwing knives on it. Tan jeans, and leather boots with a knife sticking out of it. Cunning yellow eyes.
PERSONALITY: he is not loyal or trustworthy in the best of situations. It is best to keep out of his way, for he is cunning, ruthless, and brave, although he never fights in a fight that is obviously going to lose. He tends to be on the side that pays him best, unless he has a grudge or score to settle with an enemy. He is a professional assassin who would not hesitate to skin his opponents.
SKILLS: he is an expert with throwing knives and all other knives. He is also a great swordsman, though he never fights all-out if he can avoid it. Is a professional assassin. He is also a good bowman, an expert at stratagems, and able to sneak in anywhere.
MAGIC: The only spells he knows that he excels at are camouflage spells and self-protecting spells. He knows other basic spells, but has no talent for them.
WEAPONS: He has several skinning, killing and throwing knives and daggers on his sash, along with a bag he carries for more throwing knives. He also carries a saber with him for close-combat, but he has always preferred his knives and daggers. He also has a bow and quiver, although he leaves them and his sword behind when he is going on an assassination mission. He also has a small pouch of poison for his daggers.
CREATURE: A tanish/brownish broadwing gryphon, Skandranon Rashkae. It can non-magically blow fire and ice, and it knows several spells.
HISTORY: He was brought up in a kindly village until he was four, when his village was raided and destroyed by a special group of assassins and bandits. He was taken and adopted as their leader?s son, for he had all the showings of a true assassin. He was brought up trained as an assassin, and went on his first assassination at nine.
However, the Valdemarian Combat Specials(VCS) finally caught up with them and killed the entire group when he was eleven. Except for Ferahgo. He was taken to the city of the king, where he was forced to work as a servant, until he was stolen and sold as a slave to some illegal slave traders. However, they made the mistake of leaving a knife in his reach. That knight, he killed both guards and made his escape into the wilderness. Since then he has gone as a wanderer, honing his skills as an assassin, until he became a well-known and feared man: Ferahgo ?the assassin.?

« Last edited by Gryphon_Exelsior on Nov 2nd 2006 »
hey all! I will be changing my name shortly, don't be surprised if you see a silver paladin around later. Evil
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same
MSN: [email protected]
[email protected]
KOG Posted: 16:38 Nov03 2006 Post ID: 1124192
KOG
+
I've been requested to do this by Test Virus 101. He has asked me to post the opening bio of my RP: Destiny Bonds 2, and get it checked by you guys. If it's okay by one of you, he has also asked that you reopen the thread for us to RP in. So here it is!

Name: Supreme Lord Sydrome

Weight: 305 pounds at the least

Height: 6 foot 7, is about as tall as a house.

Disposition: Dark Side

Power(s): Basically the usual powers of Darkness: Teleportation, Laser Vision, Dark Ball Attack, etc.

Personality: Show's no kind of generousity or kindness at all. Nothing but rage, anger, and turmoil. Is a little laid back when you first meet him, but has a few anger issues if you catch my drift.

Weapons: Double Green Saber Swords. The actually look is like two swords shaped from the green energy of Sydrome.

Skills/Magic: Form one: Slow, but very powerful.
Final Form: Agilty and Speed reaches max with power, but as the time goes by, the power begins to eat away on his life force.

Appearance: A gigantic creature with a black body that's hard to see in darkness. Carries a Red cape with a hood, two helts for his swords on his side, long claws, red eyes, and a pendant on his chest which he stole from a defeated nemesis on a planet far away.

Bio: Best known as the MOST-feared-Villian in the universe. For over 1000 years he has been legended to kill anything and everthing that's good and pure. 10 Years ago however, a group of incredible warriors formed together and succeeded in bringing down the evil king of darkness, trapping him in the depths of hell. But rumor has it that soon......he is scheduled to return.

« Last edited by KOG on Nov 3rd 2006 »
vvv credit to .Impact.

Bow down to the King of Games!!!

I have a NEW RP! Join the RP Ragnorak: "The Seven Spirits of Vladimar!" We need more RPers to help out.
shadowoblivion Posted: 09:42 Nov04 2006 Post ID: 1125431
shadowoblivion
+
((Here's one of mine.))

Name: Shadow

Weight: 150

Height: 6'1"

Disposition: Dark Side

Power(s) : Teleportation, Darkball, able to summon monsters.

Personality: Does what he's told, since a servant (I guess that's what you could call him) of Sydrome. Doesn't regret for killing people.

Weapons: Doesn't have weapons. His hands and spirit is his weapon.

Appearance: Wears a black robe, that keeps him cool or warm, depending on weather. Dark-brown hair. Has a scar on side of face.

Bio: Doesn't remember much of his childhood. Only remembers being brought up by evil. Killed his own family without knowing that was his family. Heard of an evil-lord and waits for his return.

Paired w/: king26, abigurl

Need some more rpers for Destiny Bonds 3!!
Swampert_King456 Posted: 16:03 Nov04 2006 Post ID: 1126363
Swampert_King456
+
((Heres one of mine.))

Name:Zukar Tezro a.k.a the Red Spirit
Race:Elf(Elementalist)
Homeland: Dragon Nation
Weight:194 lbs
Hieght:6'5
Skills:Master of the element fire, Rouge of the Dragon nation, Master of the Guiolltine sword
Appearence:White spikey hair, Heavy Black cloak, Carries blue guiolltine sword on back.Large brown boots.Heavy black pants,Chainmail under cloak,Dark purple eyes,fangs Scare on left eye(very large)

Story:according to the books he never existed. they say his soul was stolen as a child. he use to live to serve Rokus(The king of Darkness) but he has seen the light and shall destroy him
KOG Posted: 14:08 Nov05 2006 Post ID: 1128601
KOG
+
(One more!)

Name: Manuel "Striker" Frenxs
Sex: Male
Height: 6'5
Weight: 202 lbs.
Race: Human
Weapons: Arabain Sword and Samarui Sword. The Arabain sword was aquired from a Arba Swordsmen after killing him at the age of 22. The Samarui Sword was stolen from a sleeping samarui on the road.
Skills: Ninjatic abilities. When attacking, he flies through the air at the speed of light and lands a hit at a rate of 2 seconds. Also uses a Disappearing technic after throwing a smoke bomb on the floor.
Appearance: Long Brown hair, Scared right eye, and green eyes. Wears a scarf over his face to hid his identity. Wrist bands, Black chest plate, red belt, black pants, and combat boots.
Personality: Calm, layed back, Independent. Has lived a life of trusting no one ever since watching his father die in front of his own eyes.
History: Manuel Frenxs was born in a small country, formerly known as "Asia", where he grew up learning the ways of the Ninja. However, at the age of 15, him and his family were kidnapped by the "Elite Soldier's Attack Force" and were enslaved for the next 3 years. Over those years, Frenxs skills grew more. And when the time came when he turned 18, him and his father "Trevor Frenxs" fought the E.S.A.F head on. Unfortunately the forces were too much for both of them and Trevor Frenxs was forced to sacrifice himself for Manny's sake, ordering him to run while he still could. Being left with no choice of the matter, Manuel retreated and escaped safely.......unfortunately his eyes watched in horror as the E.S.A.F brutalized his father to a bloody pulp. The man who laid in the final blow was Nascour Darkfire, a name that's hunted his mind since that very day. Ever since then, Manny has walked the earty alone, taking up the name "Striker", searching and destroying all those who work for the E.S.A.F. He still searches to this very day.
vvv credit to .Impact.

Bow down to the King of Games!!!

I have a NEW RP! Join the RP Ragnorak: "The Seven Spirits of Vladimar!" We need more RPers to help out.
Swampert_King456 Posted: 15:29 Nov05 2006 Post ID: 1128855
Swampert_King456
+
here is another one

Name:Mikara Tezro a.k.a The green spirit
Race:Elf(Elementalist)
Wieght:145 lbs
Hieght:5'7
Skills:Master of the element earth(controls earth),Master of the assasin dagger,Amazing acrobatics
Appearence:Brown hair with a small ponytail held by a red hair tie in the back,Steel armor under a brown shirt with a sash around it , she has a beautiful face(trust me if she was real i would date her)with brown eyes, she has brown capris (not jeans silk) with iron plates on the knees, she also has iron plates on her shoulders, she does not wear shoes because if she did she couldnt see because she is blind but can sense earth ,carries an assasin blade in her hand all the time unless sleeping
Personallity:Has fun she is patient, she is really nice, very active
History:When she was 1 a demon was sealed inside of her,she has only used it once in her lifetime when she was 2 Rokus destroyed her village. ever since that her and Zukar have been seperated ever since and do not remember eachother, when she was 5 assasins captured her for Rokus until she picked up a blade and killed them all, she trained in that style until she was 12 and wandered looking for someone she never met
Xtreme gamer Posted: 14:15 Nov07 2006 Post ID: 1131882
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
Another guy...

Name:Rumah Faltzer
Height:6`1
Weight:232 lbs
Race:Half Human,Half Senitel.
Weapons: 2 of his Hand Made Pistols he likes to call Yin and Yang. One is made out of pure silver and the other made out of black steel. One is fitted with 2 white diamonds on its handle,the other is fitted with 2 black diamonds on its handle. They are light and easy to use,are equiped with laser targeters,and can be fitted with any type of ammo. Chaos Purity. A half good half evil blade that he keeps to maximize his power. The blade side is black,while the blunt side is silver. It is very wicked looking,but has a plesant feeling to it at the same time. It's constant demand for energy is kept in check by Rumah's natural ability of Light and Darkness. It's ether coated with special runes that absorb and eat away at the darkness and light in people. After it has cut someone,it will remember everything about them.
Skills/Magic:is an expert swordsman and gunslinger. The Senko Sareshimei Eyes. The Senko Sareshimei is a special eye techniqe that improves the users focus by over 10x the vision,giving him precise aim,sharpness,and being able to dodge even a bullet. You will know he is using this techniqe when his eyes turn silver,and the pupils turning into fading grey. Has complete control over the elements of Light and Darkness. He has obtained the complete control over Darkness and Light because he has turned his anger,strife,and suffering,into a gift,by tapping into his Senitelian bloodline,thus,obtaining his father`s power. He has very impressive agility,durability,and athleticisim.
Apperence:Wears a black sleeveless jacket,it has the symbol of and a grey T shirt with rippes sleeves underneath,the jacket has various types of and large amounts of ammo. He wears black baggy pants,on his waist,he keeps a gun belt,with different types of bullets on it,holsters for his pistols,and his small bottle of his own mixed liquor. Wears elven boots,to maximize his foot work while is a gun fight. Wears 2 black Iron biceps band,spiked wristbands,and black,fingerless knuckle gloves with metal plates on them. Keeps his sword on his back.
Physical Descripton:Emerald eyes,tanned skin,long,fine,and dark black hair,is very well toned. Is often described as handsome.
Personality:Smart,Unpredictable,Charming,Brave,and is a flirt.
History:Was born on the planet Earth,while his father left the planet to help his people. He was taken away from his home at the age of 10 years,his mother brutally murdered by humans. He has been a test subject in a Lab for 10 years,because of his uniqe bloodline of the Senitels. He has been voiding off everything the Lab workers put into him,making him stronger and stronger each day that went by. widely known as the 'Angel Slayer'. Because of how precise his aim is,and how unpredictable he is.

« Last edited by Xtreme gamer on Nov 7th 2006 »

instagram: solidaritysterl
Cipher_Wizard Posted: 17:15 Nov09 2006 Post ID: 1136588
Cipher_Wizard
+
ladies and gentlemen, i hereby introduce to you Allia Elementa.

Name: Aurija Drakmire

Height: 6'6"

Weight: 227 lbs.

Appearance: Solid and muscular build, with biceps that are visible beneath his clothing. Wears a crimson breastplate, cloak, turtle-necked shirt, and loose black jeans. A golden utility belt fastens the jeans to the waist, giving him a balanced appearance. Has rather untidy brown hair and blue eyes that constantly shimmer with limitless determination.

Weapons: Twin sabres that are constructed by solidified lava. Due to its high temperatures, the material is mortal to contact. Drakmire keeps them sheathed at his utility belt when they are unused for quick reference.

Skills: A very challenging and apt opponent with his sabres, and a nimble foe in combat. Talented in keeping his cool at all times, even when secretly enraged. Also very physically fit.

Magic: As part of his childhood training, Drakmire learned to harness the fire element. He can control, manipulate, and create essences of fire without any assistance and little effort, and can use portals and vortexes to travel if he does not feel like walking. Prefers to encompass his body in flames to fend off common swords.

Personality: Always determined and easygoing, even in the presence of intimidating enemies. Usually angers opponents with sarcasm or intimidation to lower their prowess. Enjoys toying with people that he knows are weaker than him. Will show respect to everyone, regardless of their rank.

History: Born to an Elemental of fire, Pyrona, Drakmire displayed a liking to pyrotechnics since a young age. It came as no surprise to his family, and they taught him how to fight when he was a young boy. As a present for his thirteenth birthday, Drakmire received a pair of twin sabres from his father, who died later that year of a terrible illness. At seventeen, his mother died, and feeling terribly distraught, Drakmire left his hometown, searching for ways to occupy himself until his death.

Name: Daigeki Nomada

Height: 6'7"

Weight: 205 lbs.

Appearance: Rather solid build, but appears thin due to his large clothing. Wears a sizeable blue cloak, loose dark blue jeans, and impermeable black boots. Has long blue hair that ends in spikes and a golden utility belt fastened around his waist. Wears a pair of blue earrings shaped like water droplets, and has pale blue eyes.

Weapons: Hydrox, a long broadsword composed of solid ice. Can be thawed into water, yet amazingly kept in perfect proportion.

Skills: Very agile and stealthy. Always pushes his limits in combat, making him a very challenging opponent. Also extremely evasive and difficult to strike. Skilled in many forms of swordplay, and an unequivocal wielder of the broadsword. Having mastered karate, jujitsu, and tae kwon do, Daigeki has excellent balance.

Magic: As part of his childhood training, Daigeki learned to harness the water element. He can control, manipulate, and create essences of water without any assistance and little effort. Through his training in martial arts, he has learned how to walk on water and travel on waves without any assistance. Can change the structure of his body into pure water, making him immune to fire and sword attacks. Has the ability to dissolve and rematerialize in different locations, and travel through pipes in his aqueous form.

Personality: Friendly, but sometimes arrogant. Tends to underestimate opponents, but never gives a battle anything less than his all. Believes that children are not as skilled as their elders and should not be taken seriously.

History: Born to an Elemental of Water, Zelkos, Daigeki displayed a liking to the functions of water since a young age. It came as no surprise to his family, and they taught him how to fight when he was a young boy. When he was eighteen, Daigeki had completed a series of martial arts classes and was allowed to use his elemental ability out of his dimension. After manufacturing himself an ice sword, he was more than glad to leave the standards of his own life and live an entirely different one somewhere else.

Name: Azuren Salazar

Height: 6'7"

Weight: 199 lbs.

Appearance: Rather thin, but has considerably visible biceps. Wears a black breastplate, cloak, and dark leather boots. Slightly pale white skin, jet-black hair with a rather shiny appearance, and adamant brown eyes.

Weapons: Aviluma, a spectral blade infused with the elements of light and darkness. According to legend, this weapon can only be wielded by one with a half-tainted soul, something very difficult to attain. It gives the beholder total mastery over its elements, and can be solidified for swordplay.

Skills: A challenging opponent in armed and un-armed combat. Nimble and quick, and quite physically fit.

Magic: Ingenuity in light and darkness (thanks to Aviluma), and slightly advanced mastery of the electrical and fire elements. Can dissolve into a spectral form that is invulnerable to physical attacks, but this will double the effectiveness of energy attacks on his body.

Personality: Unbelievably determined. Will attempt to retaliate in even the gravest of circumstances. Modest and friendly, believing that people who are arrogant will gain nothing by it. Respectful even to enemies, and rarely angered.

History: Azuren was raised in the dimension of Elementals, where he was initially trained to become a wielder of the fire and electrical elements. At sixteen years of age, having ventured into what was known as Avia Entruna (dark gateway), a forbidden forest in the human dimension on a venture to discover his weapon, a group of dark sorcerers attempted to abduct him and performed a ritual that would taint his soul, making him a servant of darkness. Having escaped halfway through and destroyed all of his foes, Azuren discovered Aviluma at the exit, and began to train with each of his elements, balancing them equally by travelling interdimensionally and entering tournaments.
If you see me posting, it's because I've been asked to. Which I guess would mean I'm taking requests.
Swampert_King456 Posted: 11:23 Nov11 2006 Post ID: 1140421
Swampert_King456
+
((check out this guy))

Name:Babyboo (fusion of kid boo and baby)
Skills:eating a person to get their power, Mega yell, Mega death ball, Super strength, Flight, Super kamehameha, Super mouth blast.
Appearence:Almost exactly identical to Kid boo except he is blue with red marks down his eyes
Personallity:Pure evil and barely any brains, he hates everything and everyone, ruthless
History: Kid boo and Baby completely destroyed hell but thought eachother were to powerful and boo ate baby and gained his powers and some looks, he traveled to earth to destroy it
dark_wolf_33 Posted: 16:45 Nov17 2006 Post ID: 1151605
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
Post Likes: 7
+
You need to update your stuff, you need the rest of the requirements.

I made a new one and updated an old one.

Name: Ashiro Kamata
Height: 6ft. 1in.
Weight: 185 Lbs
Appearance: Born with a Japanese Mother and a European Father. Has raven colored hair, which is very shaggy and messy. He has toned skin, a trait of his mother's, and bold blue eyes. A pointed chin points to a sign of youthfulness. He has maroon samurai clothing, with a black belt and trimming. He carries his falchion, his father's choice weapon, in a sheath to his side. He has the traditional Japanese wooden sandals.
Weapons: A pure metal falchion, shined to a bright platinum color. Has a gold colored hilt.
Abilities: Very talented in swordcraft. Very agile and speedy, and has a lot of stamina.
Personality: The cold killer type, but can be a little playful at times. He rarely cracks a joke, but most always laughs at a good one. He doesn't talk much, but when he does, it is either a funny remark or a valiant saying.
History: Born only knowing his mother. After a raid by an opposing clan, his mother was killed. Orphaned, he escaped from the orphanage he was being held at, and trained with his sensei deep in the woods. At the age of 15, he became a full fledged samurai and was given his samurai clothing.

--------------------

Name: Xavier Florence
Height: 6'0
Weight: 160
Race: Half Blood (Wolf + Human)
Skills/Magic: Very fast and agile, has a very large amount of raw power and stamina. Not very skilled in types of magic, but has a decent amount of control over the fire and ice elements.
Weapons: A broadsword that helps him harness the power of fire, and a bow and arrows that helps him harness the power of ice. Both were made long ago, in ancient, unknown times.
Appearance: Very shaggy red hair, with a light pinkish-whitish set of wolf ears on top of his head. Has peircing, blood red eyes, that, when angered, turn a deeper color red. He has a black t-shirt over a long sleeved maroon shirt, with a leather traveling vest over both. He carries his sword to his side. He has a tough set of black traveler's pants, that are rather baggy. Protruding from the pants, he has a bushy, somewhat fluffy blood colored wolf tail, which he wags when he is very happy or excited.
Personality: Very easily gets excited; he isn't afraid to stand up for what is right, and is very valiant at crucial points in a battle.
History: Abandoned in an ancient forest as a child; he never new anyone besides himself. While wandering in the forest searching for food, he found the sword and the bow and arrows. He trained himself until he thought he was powerful enough to start venturing. He now is very nomadic, roaming from place to place protecting the weak and helpless.

« Last edited by dark_wolf_33 on Nov 17th 2006 »
Arcana Posted: 16:56 Nov17 2006 Post ID: 1151634
Arcana
Forum GuestMember
+
here is a new one:

Name: Arcana
Height: 6'1
weight: 197
Race: Virus
Appearance: Black tall hair, Cyan eyes, and a light tan. Wears a Black open short sleeved leather jacket coming up only unto his abs decorated with white flame and a Cyan outline and the white Crimson Life Circle on his back, Black baggy samurai pants, also, decorated with a white Flame and a Cyan outline and some rips here and there, White bandaged socks with wooden Sandals. pretty muscular, has a scar on his chest and his right arm is bandaged from his hand, bearing his knuckles, to his elbow. and Finally he wears a Cyan Pendant around his neck passed down by his father.
Weapons: Crescent Star, a 7ft Long and 10in Wide Katana engraved with the Names of his closest friends, Crescent and Astray. When the Sword is held by any person this Blade is of no use but when in the hands of Arcana it gains the powers of Night and the Stars.
Skills: Arcana is incredibly quick and Agile and is amazingly skillful with Crescent Star, He is very Acrobatic and able to do many flips, can jump very high, has plenty of stamina, can stay awake for three days with one nights sleep, and finally when angered to the fullest he is able to conjure up the night with a crescent moon and nine dim cyan stars surround him and follow him everywhere.
Personality: Calm, laidback, Kind of timid, loves a challenge, and when determined to do something he cannot be stopped.
History: Arcana as a young child lived in a small Village with his father the Blue wind Samurai, Kyo and his best friends Crescent and Astray. one day, the Village was attacked Kyo did his best to fend off the attackers but with his old age and previous injury he was no match against an Army and was overwhelmed. The attackers razed the village and killed everyone in it except for the three pupils. After that day the three went their separate ways, and Arcana stayed at the village to rebuild it and train on his own. As his Job was finished and the Village was populated by diverse people from everywhere he left to go fight in the growing war as a Samurai claiming his own...
Swampert_King456 Posted: 17:10 Nov17 2006 Post ID: 1151686
Swampert_King456
+
new guy in da houz

Name:Ta' (his name was lost in war)
Hieght:7ft
Wieght:240lbs(all muscle)
Appearence:He wears a dark cape(thats it above the waist) He has a dark belt to keep his dark silk pants up. He has red eyes(a bloodline trait in his previous clan), and white silky hair going down halfway his back. For his age he does not have any wrinkles. He keeps his Gioutine sword tied to his back until needed. He wears nothing on his feet.
Weapons:A blood red Guioltine sword to represent the flower of hope and death, the rose
Abillities:Destructive strength, very fast and skilled in the of the Guioltine sword.
Personallity:Never laughes, smiles(well only when he kills or faces a strong opponent), cracks a joke. He does not talk at all just lets his body language do the talking.
History:When he was 3 his entire clan was murdered.....by him. he joined the Kitayushu clan and stayed with them since he was 15, he even fought with Nana's father on one occasion. The only reason he did not kill them all was because of Nana for some reason. Nothing else is known about him.
Mr.Clueless Posted: 19:33 Nov17 2006 Post ID: 1152078
Mr.Clueless
Post Likes: 1
+
A new character, I'm going to start my first RP with it ^_^
I went for "ultra descriptive" with this one, I posted pics of the symbols, because it's hard to imagine symbols...
Oh, and nevermind the face on the headband pic, I didn't think that taking it out would look as good.

Name: Nashani
Height: 7'8"
Weight: Unknown
Race: Blood Angel, also called a Fell Angel. (usually an Archangel who's soul has been corrupted by evil, and sometimes the Gods trans-mutate him/her into one because of something truly horrible that he/she has done while he/she was alive.)
Weapons: Twin sabres, Chaos Reaper, was given to her from Dezaliarth, the god of chaos and destruction, upon becoming a Fell Angel, is a dark sword whose blade swirls with darkness, it has the word 'Destruction' etched into the blade, in ancient symbols, on both sides, and Holy Dawn, given to her by Manojaezall, the god of light and purity, is a gold and white sword whose blade glimmers with the Heavens. It has the words 'Hope and Purity' etched into the sword, in ancient symbols, on both sides. Both swords are highly resistant to magic, and are very good conductors of it. The two swords are considered reciprocals(opposites, eh?) of each other, and when wielded by the same person, one world will awaken and another will be put to rest.
Appearance: She has pale skin and medium dark feathery wings, becoming black towards the tips. Every part of her is slightly see through, but she is still totally tangible. Her armor is crimson red with golden highlights and off-white lines swirling all around her armor, except on her headband. The symbols on her armor are drawn in with black. She has large, spikey shoulder pads with the Mark of Purity on them. Nashani has a breastplate with some calligraphic markings on the front of it. Her leggings have the Mark of the Tainted on the knees. On her head she wears a darkened gold headband with the wings She wears a black cloak, and is very jagged and frayed at the bottom, making it looks thousands of years old. The cloak has a large Mark of the Tainted on it in deep red, edged in gold. Her cheeks have her Physical form's clan markings, which are a pale violet color, on them, under her eyes on her very beautiful face, why they are still there or what clan they are from, she doesnt know. She has long, flowing, dark hair, the only hair visible with her hood up are her bangs. Nashani's eyes are baby blue.
Magic/Skills: She can shoot appendages out from between her shoulders, which can be used to grapple and throw an opponent, or get something out of her normal reach, from just above where her wings meet. She can also fly, without beating her wings, but if her wings are ever held, this ability is lost, as well as most of her vision. She was granted the Holy and Dark elements from their respective Gods, and founded the knowledge of the lightning element on her journeys between the Spirit, Demon, Physical Worlds.
Meteor Strike- Nashani brings Chaos Reaper to the sky and many small fiery rocks come crashing down from the Heavens, shattering upon contact with anything, burning anything they touch.
Comet- Nashani brings Holy Dawn to the sky and a large icy rock comes crashing from the Heavens, severely chilling anything close to it.
Firestorm- A dark cloud swirls above where Nashani is, and fire, napalm and lava plummet from the sky and get swept everywhere by the Spirit World's winds.
Faith of the Heavens- An aura that surrounds every one of Nashani's allies that are close enough and renders and friendly spell and any infirmity and affliction ineffective.
Destruction's Will- An aura that surrounds all of Nashani's allies and makes holy, dark, and lightning spells more effective.
Aero(not arrow)- Huge twisters circle around a designated area and cause massive slashing winds to occur.
Personality: Nashani is very wise and knowledgeable, having been taught a little by the Gods, she both very quiet and very talkative when she wants to be. She is always serious, even in the most hilarious of times. She is calm and collected, and always thinks things through, but when she does get mad, she becomes very headstrong and tempermental.
History: Not knowing where she came from, the only knowledge of her past being that she did something horrible and torturous, she has turned over a new leaf and will do anything in her will to find out exactly what she had done, and try to correct that wrong. The first thing she remembers is the journey to the Spirit World and becoming an angel. She was then taught, by Manojaezall the ways of the Spirit and Physical Worlds and of Holy magic, before becoming a Blood Angel and being sent to the Demon World, Dezaliarth's kingdom, and learning of Dark magic and the ways of the Demon World. She is then slammed into the Physical World, and doesn't know what to do next, or why the gods sent her here.

« Last edited by Mr.Clueless on Nov 17th 2006 »
And so he said, "and there will be delicious cake", and with those words, I said, "I see what you did there..."
Aeshma Posted: 19:34 Nov17 2006 Post ID: 1152083
Aeshma
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 8
+
(one of the few female characters in FF & RP)

Name: Nana Amuro
Sex: Female
Height: 1m56
weight: 50 kilo
Appearance: Blond hair with two long tails on the side, green eyes, black short dress, long black boots.
Weapons: Modified Samurai Sword, Iron Tessen (iron fan) a Kozuka Blades (can also be used as throwing knifes) and on the back a bow and arrows equiped with Torii arrowheads.
Strength/ability: Very fast warrior with an incredible speedy technique and has the ability to walk in the air.
Personality: Friendly and charming, very loyal to friends and clan members and fights whenever it's needed to bring justice and peace.

History: I was born in Kitayushu Japan in a samurai village, I was ten years old HMgenthe HMgen Rebellion started and that was also when my training started as samurai bowmen, then at the age of 16 I asked the clan leader to become a full samurai warrior and if it was possible to have training as mounted warrior and foot-soldier. That was approved because I wanted to do this in honor of my father who fought bravely during the HMgen Rebellion and died with honor during the battle. I became a master in all these skills and not long after that with the age of 20 I became leader of the clan after I managed to defeat a rival clan all by myself.
Displaying Page 3 of 11
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | ... | 9 | 10 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 169930

Post Top
Click to close