Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Opossisiton - (New Members Always Welcome we can Fit you in at any time)

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 10
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 8 | 9 | Last     Next
sharingansasuke Posted: 16:10 Sep21 2006 Post ID: 1054815
sharingansasuk
e
Post Likes: 0
+
Long ago the rule was passed to our the now King Shurra. Shurra was an evil king he killed the people of his country for no apparent reason. A rebelion has started (Me and others) who are trying to dethrone the king. But they will be fased with hardships enimies (you can be) and lack of food and water. (so if you have read Eragon it is simmilar but you don't get all get dragons you get any mythical beast).

so bassically the story is you are a person in a group either for or against the king if you are against you join the rebelion encourage more people to join travel across the country with you beast and friends or you are evil and try to do the opposite taking down the rebellion but you still get a beast

Name:Kurama
Height:6'4''
Wheight:200lbs
Personality: Kind and Brave, Valiant and Curagious, and Caring and Heartfelt
Appearance: A Jacket red as a ruby a black undershirt below it and Jeans
Skills: Very strong and trained in combat also a Smith
Weapons: Duall axe-hammers and bow and arrow
Magic:Elements;Thunder, Earth, Fire, Water/Ice, Wind
Creature:Dragon- Red with sapphire eyes
History:Filled with sorrow in his heart Kurama wishes for vegence. His whole family were slaughtered by the king (mom, dad, brother).

« Last edited by sharingansasuke on Sep 25th 2006 »
meanbean361 Posted: 18:13 Sep21 2006 Post ID: 1055135
meanbean361
Forum GuestMember
+
So Do We Have To Have All Of That

Picture Courtesy of Fenix Pheonix
sharingansasuke Posted: 18:15 Sep21 2006 Post ID: 1055138
sharingansasuk
e
+
((double quotes and yes every rp does
meanbean361 Posted: 18:18 Sep21 2006 Post ID: 1055146
meanbean361
Forum GuestMember
+
((Holy I Cant Desrcibe A Person That Well))

sharingansasuke Posted: 18:19 Sep21 2006 Post ID: 1055150
sharingansasuk
e
+
((i will help if you would like))
meanbean361 Posted: 18:23 Sep21 2006 Post ID: 1055159
meanbean361
Forum GuestMember
+
((No Thanx Im Good Thanx Anyways))

Gryphon Posted: 11:40 Sep22 2006 Post ID: 1055796
Gryphon
Forum GuestBanned
+
(hey sharingansasuke I'll join and post a bio today or tomorrow. is that all right?)

Special thanks to GraphicDisigner for awesome avatar and sig!
sharingansasuke Posted: 15:34 Sep22 2006 Post ID: 1056153
sharingansasuk
e
+
((yeah sure it is))
Gryphon Posted: 17:32 Sep22 2006 Post ID: 1056448
Gryphon
Forum GuestBanned
+
(will this be okay?)

Name:Makuto
Height:6'2
Wheight:139lbs
Personality: brave and loyal. quickly angered.
Appearance: emerald-green jacket with an black shirt underneath it and jeans.
Skills: trained in martial arts and archery. is handy with a dagger, and is quite quick.
Weapons: 14 inch dagger, bow and quiver.
Magic:Elements; earth,wind. especially strong with earth.
Creature:Gryphon;silver, black eyes with emerald pupils.
History:filled with hate of the king. his family is filled with loyalists to the king; Makuto, however, has always rejected the king. he ran away when he was 13, seeking a better life not hindered by the king- until he caught ear of the rebellion.
side:with the rebellion.

sharingansasuke Posted: 17:47 Sep22 2006 Post ID: 1056483
sharingansasuk
e
+
((yeah it will but you don't have to have the elements if you don't want to let's start))

Kurama stood at the top of the hill that looked out at the forest and river. It is the only thing that gives him peace after his family's death. He began to walk down the hill bu he seemed to have tripped over something. He stood up to look at what it was it was shining red egg thaat had just cracked and inside it was something moving around he lifted the egg up but what was it. H tried to open the egg more but when he put his finger in the hole he was bit. suddenly a head popped out it was a Red Dragon.
Gryphon Posted: 18:02 Sep22 2006 Post ID: 1056509
Gryphon
Forum GuestBanned
+
((this is before they have joined, right?))

Makuto was meditating- one of the few things that helped clear his mind. he finished, and walked towards his shelter on the west side of the Mountain. it was there that he had stayed for the last two months. he found that it was one of the few places he had ever been where he could survive comfortably and without the shadow of King Shurra. it was Here that he would hone his skills.
as he walked, he noticed something shining against the sun near him. as he walked towards it, he saw that it as an egg. he gasped in surprise; out of it there was a silver creature coming out. it was a gryphon!

sharingansasuke Posted: 18:12 Sep22 2006 Post ID: 1056530
sharingansasuk
e
+
((correct you are))

For the month on Kurama began to raise the dragon in secrecy Whenever Kurama trained the Dragon (who was now named Ritsuji) would train with him but of course not in the same way Ritsuji would train in flying tactics and blowing fire and Ice. She had agreed to help Kurama with deafeating the King Shurra. One day when Kurama and Ritsuji were flying they felt a strange energy so they followed it and found a Boy(girl) riding on a silver Gryphon.
Gryphon Posted: 18:26 Sep22 2006 Post ID: 1056556
Gryphon
Forum GuestBanned
+
(boy)

as the weeks went on, Makuto and the silver gryphon(now known as Drogo)bonded. Drogo agreed with Makuto that somewhere, there must be a place where they could fight against king Shurra. as they grew, they honed their skills and tequniques. Makuto grew powerful in the ways of the earth and was able to grasp a small, but growing, power of living creatures. and Drogo grew faster and stronger both in body and in spirit. She gained the strong ability of the wind and wheather, wich was ever yielding,bit by bit, its power to her.
one day as they were riding, they felt a strange power come over them. as they flew, they found themselves next to a boy on a red dragon.

« Last edited by on Sep 22nd 2006 »

sharingansasuke Posted: 18:29 Sep22 2006 Post ID: 1056560
sharingansasuk
e
+
((Training I got good with my elements somewhat too))

"Who are you and what ar you doing? You must be a soldier for the king. If you are i will kill you."
Gryphon Posted: 18:42 Sep22 2006 Post ID: 1056571
Gryphon
Forum GuestBanned
+
(okay)

"I am not, nor ever will be. The king is a horrible person and must be overthrown. My name is Makuto, and my companion is called Drogo. Now I would ask what your name is, and by who do you stand in alliance with?"

sharingansasuke Posted: 18:43 Sep22 2006 Post ID: 1056575
sharingansasuk
e
+
"What reason would I have for telling you those things? How can I be sure you are telling the truth?"
Gryphon Posted: 18:51 Sep22 2006 Post ID: 1056582
Gryphon
Forum GuestBanned
+
(the creatures communicate with telapathy, right?)

"That may be something you would have to decide for yourself" he said, fingering his bow. "I can only say that I am not one of them, and will not join them for anything. I would rather die than live there again. the king is a fool. but what is your business? You have already heard too much from me without an explaination for yourself."

sharingansasuke Posted: 18:54 Sep22 2006 Post ID: 1056587
sharingansasuk
e
+
((yes they do))

"My name is Kurama and as for hers she asked me not to tell you quite yet she would prefer i test you."
Gryphon Posted: 18:59 Sep22 2006 Post ID: 1056593
Gryphon
Forum GuestBanned
+
"and what would this...test...be, and why should I agree to your terms?" Makuto asked, slowly fingering his bow.

sharingansasuke Posted: 19:04 Sep22 2006 Post ID: 1056605
sharingansasuk
e
+
"You think you can oppose the King alone when he has an army behind him and The Golden Phoenix Retsu you are a fool. So you pass the test and we become allies you fail and you are to fight the king alone."
Displaying Page 1 of 10
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 8 | 9 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 169930

Post Top
Click to close