Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Justice of Arcadia: The Air of Victory (RP)

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 10
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 8 | 9 | Last     Previous | Next
Cipher_Wizard Posted: 17:39 Dec23 2006 Post ID: 1236415
Cipher_Wizard
Post Likes: 0
+
"Specter," the man said bluntly, his full attention now focused on Rumah and Jacob. "And I didn't quite get yours."
If you see me posting, it's because I've been asked to. Which I guess would mean I'm taking requests.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Xtreme gamer Posted: 17:42 Dec23 2006 Post ID: 1236425
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
"Rumah Faltzer,the 'Angel Slayer'." Rumah greeted,giving a salute.

instagram: solidaritysterl
Kurai Shinri Posted: 17:42 Dec23 2006 Post ID: 1236427
Kurai Shinri
Forum GuestMember
+
"My name is Jacob. If we get more allies how do expect us to get to the ship? I fear that we must go by ourselves even if it is more dangerous."

« Last edited by Kurai Shinri on Dec 23rd 2006 »
Xtreme gamer Posted: 17:49 Dec23 2006 Post ID: 1236463
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
"How about the meat heads at your table?" Rumah asked,pointing over to the table Jacob was sitting at.

instagram: solidaritysterl
Kurai Shinri Posted: 17:58 Dec23 2006 Post ID: 1236497
Kurai Shinri
Forum GuestMember
+
"They may be of soe help but Arcadia is a peaceful place not many people hear know how to fight."

One of the men stood up. "I'll go!" one by one everyone near Jacob volunteered to go wheteher it was to rescue someone taken from them ore whether it was to defend their homeland.
Dragoon King. Posted: 18:04 Dec23 2006 Post ID: 1236513
Dragoon King.
Forum GuestMember
+
(I'll join

Name: X
Height: 6 foot
Weight: 150 lbs
Appearance: Wears a black vest with a dragon covered in flames on the back. Under the vest he has a tight black shirt that acts like a second skin meant for protecting him from various hazards like being burned for example. On his hands he wears two blood red gloves with the symbol of fire on both of them. His jeans are dark blue and are light weight and flexible, made for comfort unlike his vest and shirt.
Physical Description: Has shaggy dark brown hair, slightly tanned skin, blue eyes, and he has a scar over his left eye.
Weapons: The X-130 multipurpose hand cannon, X-130MHC. The X-130 is one of kind customized right off the assembly line. This hand gun is like a tiny arsenal in its self. The gun has a grenade launcher set below the main barrel, it can fires three type of grenades such as flash, frag, and flame. The gun itself can use any type of bullet from .40 to 50. cal making it a all you need weapon of death. Scope and Ammunition not included. But just incase he keeps a knife in his boot.
Skills: He can channels energy from his body and can turn it into a powerful weapon. He also has great control over fire and can create fire from his finger tips, I vary usefull skill that finds handy when he does not have a gun. Besides his fighting skills he is a vary skilled pilot and can fly any thing that can... well, fly.
Personality: Vary calm and laidback but sometimes short tempered. He is a cool kid and is fun to be around.
History: X was among a group of DNA advanced soldiers made to be better stronger fighters at earlier ages, this is why X is such a skilled fighter and pilot at such a young age. He was originally going to be the pilot for the new war tech suit, the ?V-666 Alexander?, but was replaced with a better pilot. After he was labeled a failure they quickly disposed of him and dumped his body in a river. But they failed to completely kill him and he was later found and revived in a hospital. After his full recovery he swore he would track down the organization and reek the revenge he deserved.

« Last edited by Dragoon King. on Dec 23rd 2006 »
[center]
My dragon has issues
()xxxxxx[|]::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>
(+[__]:Smile
WARNING: "Next left" does not mean "turn left immediately."
Cipher_Wizard Posted: 18:04 Dec23 2006 Post ID: 1236516
Cipher_Wizard
+
"Let's try choosing someone who isn't a toxic waste of our time," Specter said coldly, glancing at the men sitting at the table. "Besides, getting in there without cloaking, an army of competent men, and a plan of action will get us killed."
If you see me posting, it's because I've been asked to. Which I guess would mean I'm taking requests.
Kurai Shinri Posted: 18:06 Dec23 2006 Post ID: 1236519
Kurai Shinri
Forum GuestMember
+
A voice boomed over the chatter. "i can take you up there!" said a man wearing a black vest with a dragon covered in flames on the back.
Dragoon King. Posted: 18:09 Dec23 2006 Post ID: 1236532
Dragoon King.
Forum GuestMember
+
(Did the talking for me ay?)

"I have a craft out back that can get us up there." Explained X. "If you really want to go up there I can take you. I was planning on going alone but having some one to cover my back seems like a good idea."
[center]
My dragon has issues
Kurai Shinri Posted: 18:14 Dec23 2006 Post ID: 1236540
Kurai Shinri
Forum GuestMember
+
"Cover your back. Hah! I think not. But we appreaciate your offer. How soon can we leave?"

((Crap i reached my post quota sorry guys))

« Last edited by Kurai Shinri on Dec 23rd 2006 »
Cipher_Wizard Posted: 18:14 Dec23 2006 Post ID: 1236541
Cipher_Wizard
+
"I would've liked to get some more people first," Specter said bluntly. "We're going to die up there if we don't have a competent army. As a mercenary and General, I've dealt with these situations before."
Dragoon King. Posted: 18:17 Dec23 2006 Post ID: 1236548
Dragoon King.
Forum GuestMember
+
"We can leave as soon as you like." Sad X to Jacob before turning to Specter. "Why an army when we can sneak in? The craft I have is not exactly from around these parts if you know what I mean." X sad with a wink.
[center]
My dragon has issues
Cipher_Wizard Posted: 18:24 Dec23 2006 Post ID: 1236571
Cipher_Wizard
+
"I'll tell you why," said Specter, turning to face X with a stern gaze in his eyes. "Because we can't afford to risk dying without leaving our enemy physically scathed; because safety comes in numbers; and because we have a higher probability of emerging victorious with a larger allegiance. Just because I look like an unsavory brute doesn't mean I am one."
Dragoon King. Posted: 18:28 Dec23 2006 Post ID: 1236585
Dragoon King.
Forum GuestMember
+
"There is more to killing than pounding you enemy with sheer numbers. If we disguise ourselves and take out only the ones we need, we can get in and out with out any one even knowing our names. Just like that Solid Snake guy." X sad, sure that his words made into Specter?s thick skull.

« Last edited by Dragoon King. on Dec 23rd 2006 »
[center]
My dragon has issues
sharingansasuke Posted: 18:33 Dec23 2006 Post ID: 1236600
sharingansasuk
e
+
((I decided to switch back to my old account my new one was bugging me))

"How do you expect us to get in undetected without them noticing us when we have an army with us?!"
Cipher_Wizard Posted: 18:34 Dec23 2006 Post ID: 1236606
Cipher_Wizard
+
"I don't disagree with what you're saying, kid, but we can fare even better with even a slightly greater amount of allies on our side," stated Specter. "There may very well be cloaking devices within this warehouse right now, with which we can almost ensure our victory."
sharingansasuke Posted: 18:37 Dec23 2006 Post ID: 1236626
sharingansasuk
e
+
"This warehouse was cleaned out shortly after the mafia left. Our next best bet is strategy if numbers fail."

« Last edited by sharingansasuke on Dec 23rd 2006 »
Dragoon King. Posted: 18:42 Dec23 2006 Post ID: 1236648
Dragoon King.
Forum GuestMember
+
"I dout any one in this city will join us. You know with all these people going missing, I highly dout any one would want the same fate."
[center]
My dragon has issues
sharingansasuke Posted: 18:50 Dec23 2006 Post ID: 1236709
sharingansasuk
e
+
A thought came to Jacob's mind. "Not everyone lives in the city."

((I am making a second bio))
ps2man617 Posted: 19:13 Dec23 2006 Post ID: 1236828
ps2man617
+
((If it's not too late to join I shall bring in a guy that X's character should know and if he doesn't I will be Xtremely hurt. Get it?... Get it? Get it? Get it? lol))

Name: Enryuu, God of Infernal Flames(hell fire)
Height: 6'2
Weight: 239
Race: Ryuu (half Devil, half Angel)
Weapons: A large black blade made of rare Firaga Adamant, the blade is 7ft long 9in wide, the handle is 3ft long and weighs 3,937 pounds. The large Blade it self is called Kotsukai. Kotsukai is a mysterious blade that is sheathed and unsheathed from a ripple in the fabric of space. He also weilds some Kunai Daggers of Firaga Adamant. On his right hand he also has a Gauntlet called Ishikiro. The Gauntlet is used to weild Kotsukai and throws fists of fire.
Skills/magic: He is a master in all martial arts known to the universe. He is also a master with his Kotsukai. Enryuu also has the ability to read minds and does it with ease. His eyes are more than a match for anyone, they can see through fog and smoke and unto a planets horizon. His sense of earing is better than a cats, it can hear the most silent noise and can block off the most high pitch noises. He has very high agility can run and at speeds of mach9, he is very skilled in flight and can fly at speeds of mach12 with his speed he can dodge about anything brought to him. Enryuu, has power over Fire and Darkness. He is able to manipulate and conjure fire out of thin air. He pefers travel in the Shadows and never sleeps.
Appearance: Enryuu has Celestial Fire red eyes, a light tan, long black hair, he has a scar on his left eye, and beautiful, celestial, white wings with a very long wing span. wears Fire red Clestial Ryuu armor with some holes in the back for Enryuu to spread his wings. underneath the armor is a large white Cloak like thing(It's similar to the thing Bonkotsu wears under his armor from Inuyasha). Wears White baggy pants, and wears a red rag type belt.
personality: Silent, keeps to himself, stealthy, wise, peaceful most of the time but cant resist a fight, hates people who kill for no apparent reason, hates people who dishonor themselves or anyone else, never laughs, most of the time he is uptight, and when he does speak they are words of wisdom or an insult.
History: Enryuu was originally born in hell, but his mother an angel brought him to earth. At the age of 13 he found out about his fate to become the God of Infernal Flames(hell fire). He was trained in hell and spent the rest of his life there. One day he met up with Rumah Faltzer the Angel slayer. The two fought to test out their skills but in the end Rumah ended up winning. Enryuu met up with him again in another universe but their fight never became a reality because of some unknown reason. But now he has tracked Rumah Faltzer once more and this time he intends to win the fight.
Previously Lycanthrope

XBL GamerTag: GunChaos617
Displaying Page 2 of 10
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 8 | 9 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close