Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Justice of Arcadia: The Air of Victory (RP)

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 10
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | ... | 8 | 9 | Last     Previous | Next
Xtreme gamer Posted: 19:38 Dec23 2006 Post ID: 1236939
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
Post Likes: 0
+
((...PS2 has officially gone nuts,EVREYONE DUCK!!))

Rumah smirked,twrlring around his guns. "So,is everyone ready?" Rumah asked,looking around at everyone.

instagram: solidaritysterl
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Dragoon King. Posted: 19:41 Dec23 2006 Post ID: 1236955
Dragoon King.
Forum GuestMember
+
((He seems a little.... whats the word..... godly))

"I am, but are friend over there seems to have some one in mind that he would like to bring along."
[center]
My dragon has issues
()xxxxxx[|]::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>
(+[__]:Smile
WARNING: "Next left" does not mean "turn left immediately."
sharingansasuke Posted: 19:42 Dec23 2006 Post ID: 1236957
sharingansasuk
e
+
"That I do. He lives on the outskirts of town I believe you know him Angel Slayer."

« Last edited by sharingansasuke on Dec 23rd 2006 »
Cipher_Wizard Posted: 08:08 Dec24 2006 Post ID: 1238019
Cipher_Wizard
+
((Crap, that's powerful, ps2. Try to keep your bio within the power of the people you're roleplaying with. *Hides behind Specter*))

"You can start by telling us his name, or at least taking us to the guy," Specter muttered, running a hand through his jet-black hair. "We can't afford to lose any more people, can we?"
If you see me posting, it's because I've been asked to. Which I guess would mean I'm taking requests.
sharingansasuke Posted: 11:25 Dec24 2006 Post ID: 1238413
sharingansasuk
e
+
"Okay i will but let me warn you he ain't exactly human." Jacob drove them to the outskirts of town there they saw a small sort of hut Jacob knocked on the door.
Xtreme gamer Posted: 11:30 Dec24 2006 Post ID: 1238420
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
((Hey,if Rumah beat him,i've got no problemo with it,but then again...*Wets pants,and then craps in them* PS2,you need to change a little of the godly stuff.))

Rumah smirked slyly,knowing what he was about to tell him was going to be unbelievable. "He is from another dimension...the Hellfire Dimension." Rumah stated calmly,taking a deep breath. "We had a vicious battle a couple years ago..." Rumah sighed,looking out of the window. "he broke my left arm and leg,ruptured my vertebrae by at least seven inches,and he shattered my rib cage." Rumah explained. "Then it came to sheer endurance,for I inflicted equal damage upon his body also,I was the last man standing,making me the winner." Rumah stated,rubbing his chin,grinning slightly.

Dragoon King. Posted: 11:34 Dec24 2006 Post ID: 1238426
Dragoon King.
Forum GuestMember
+
((I could beat him arm wrestle lol))

"Sounds like a nice guy." Said X sarcastically. "So he is that bad huh."
[center]
My dragon has issues
sharingansasuke Posted: 11:39 Dec24 2006 Post ID: 1238441
sharingansasuk
e
+
"Not at all just don't anger him."

((it may seem godly but he won't RP that way because he has used that bio in another RP with me he'll keep it to our level))
Cipher_Wizard Posted: 12:03 Dec24 2006 Post ID: 1238510
Cipher_Wizard
+
((I suppose we can give him a chance. But he'd better watch the strength of his attacks.))

"And a couple of years later, you can move perfectly?" asked Specter, shaking his head in disbelief. "I'm sure we all lie about something, but to do it blatantly is just shameful."
If you see me posting, it's because I've been asked to. Which I guess would mean I'm taking requests.
ps2man617 Posted: 12:28 Dec24 2006 Post ID: 1238581
ps2man617
+
((Wow, never noticed he'd seem that godly. So, should I come in now or wait till you all come knockin' on me door? I'll edit soon after.))
Previously Lycanthrope

XBL GamerTag: GunChaos617
sharingansasuke Posted: 12:46 Dec24 2006 Post ID: 1238639
sharingansasuk
e
+
((I already knocked on your door))

"I don't know how he will do with the Angel Slayer in the group aswell." then as he spoke the door began to creak open.
Cipher_Wizard Posted: 13:00 Dec24 2006 Post ID: 1238670
Cipher_Wizard
+
"While we're waiting for what's-his-face to show up, why don't we just talk about how we're going to get in the craft in the first place?" suggested Specter, trying to use more logic in the conversation than theory.
ps2man617 Posted: 13:09 Dec24 2006 Post ID: 1238682
ps2man617
+
Enryuu heard someone knock on his door while he was out back sitting high up in a tree. He glanced over and saw the group all speaking, his eyes zoomed in on one in particular. "Rumah..." he said to himself standing up on the tree smiling and preparing to fight.

((Can't edit no mores sorry.))
Previously Lycanthrope

sharingansasuke Posted: 13:29 Dec24 2006 Post ID: 1238737
sharingansasuk
e
+
"I have been watching it for a few days and i realized that there is an entrance on the lower northern side we should bbe able to sneak in there."
Xtreme gamer Posted: 16:58 Dec24 2006 Post ID: 1239294
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
"I'm half Senitelian,they heal five times faster than human beings..." Rumah explained. Rumah felt as if he was being watched. "Senko Sareshimei!" Rumah called,his eyes turning silver,his pupils turning into a shaded grey. He then looked through the wall,spotting Enryuu. "Guess who is outside?" Rumah asked,smirking slightly.

Dragoon King. Posted: 19:36 Dec24 2006 Post ID: 1239544
Dragoon King.
Forum GuestMember
+
On 24-Dec-2006 Cipher_Wizard said:"While we're waiting for what's-his-face to show up, why don't we just talk about how we're going to get in the craft in the first place?" suggested Specter, trying to use more logic in the conversation than theory.
"We will be taking one of those." X said as he pointed up at the sky. As every one looked up to see, there was what seemed like 5 jet like air craft that flew into a hanger beneath the mother ship. They seemed big enough to fit about 4 people in the main pit and 5 in the back passenger station. They also had noticeable weaponry on the wing, mostly rockets. "First time I saw one, I couldn?t help but add it to my collection."
[center]
My dragon has issues
Cipher_Wizard Posted: 10:53 Dec25 2006 Post ID: 1240179
Cipher_Wizard
+
"They're not the most impressive crafts in existence, but they'll do," muttered Specter. Having noticed Rumah's Senko Sareshimei technique being used, he turned to the half-Senitelian and asked, "Where'd you learn that?"
Dragoon King. Posted: 18:59 Dec25 2006 Post ID: 1240757
Dragoon King.
Forum GuestMember
+
"They might not look impressive but if you look just behind the pit there is a blue device. That thing is made to prevent objects from flying with in 100 feet of it. It uses a anti-air zone projector that makes all the things of flying impossible." Explained X "That?s probably why no one tried to attack that ship in the first place, I imagine the mother ship has a bigger one on it."
[center]
My dragon has issues
ps2man617 Posted: 15:45 Dec30 2006 Post ID: 1253731
ps2man617
+
((I can't really do much till X posts but well I'll try and do something.))

Enryuu sensed that Rumah knew of his presence and quickly stuck his arm out, his fingers seemed like they were wringing something, then all of a sudden a portal appeared with dark red thunder and lightning booming out of it. "It's been a long time now hasn't it, Rumah?" He said sticking his hand into the portal and bringing out a long and mighty sword. Enryuu gripped the hilt of his blade with both hands and banished the portal before it sucked him in. "Now you die!" He yelled his eyes swirling with flame as he unleashed his bright and vibrant wings. Enryuu flew down next to Rumah in the blink of an eye and swung his sword at an easily breakable point so that the fight would last long and be enjoyable.
Previously Lycanthrope

Xtreme gamer Posted: 18:53 Dec30 2006 Post ID: 1254447
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
Rumah foresaw the fake attack,using his awesome agility and athletic ability to rotate himself around Enryuu,landing on a bar table. "You need to chill out." Rumah said grinning,spinning his guns around. "I can't make a good living if your constantly on my a**..." Rumah stated,stepping down from the table.

Displaying Page 3 of 10
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | ... | 8 | 9 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close