Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Legacy of Darkness - The Reign of Extermine

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 18 of 19
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 16 | 17 | 18 | Last     Previous | Next
SUPERMAN5 Posted: 15:13 Feb05 2007 Post ID: 1343892
SUPERMAN5
Post Likes: 0
+
"Yeah, me too" Dake said after he killed a Majikra that tried to grab Dake.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
KOG Posted: 15:14 Feb05 2007 Post ID: 1343898
KOG
+
Enix leaps down off the falcon, looking to join the fun, and lands next to a group of Majirka. The warriors immediately sensed him and lurched at him on site, but before they got close, Enix hostles Destiny into this hands and strung it's strings with a mighty swipe, creating a gigantic sonic wave that blows all of the Majirka's away.

"Submit!". Enix makes a spin while swiping the guitar's strings, sending razor winds flying at some unguarded Majirka and slicing them brutality in half.
vvv credit to .Impact.

Bow down to the King of Games!!!

I have a NEW RP! Join the RP Ragnorak: "The Seven Spirits of Vladimar!" We need more RPers to help out.
SUPERMAN5 Posted: 15:33 Feb05 2007 Post ID: 1343979
SUPERMAN5
+
"Nice move" said Dake. Then he suddenly got grabbed by one of the enemy(grabbed at the front of Dake), but Dake as luckly that the blade was between them, when the Majirka prepares for a bite, Dake quickly stab the Majirka in the stomach, then the Majirka died from the blade. Then Dake let out a breath of relief, but only to be grabbed by a Majirka (at Dake's back) and thrown at Enix...

« Last edited by SUPERMAN5 on Feb 5th 2007 »
KOG Posted: 15:44 Feb05 2007 Post ID: 1344022
KOG
+
Watching Dake flying towards him, Enix places his Guitar on the ground and plows the strings, creating a screeching noise that forms a wind shield, stopping Dake in thin air. "Think fast!". He then quickly released the strings and sent Dake soaring right back at the Majirkas.

« Last edited by KOG on Feb 5th 2007 »
vvv credit to .Impact.

I have a NEW RP! Join the RP Ragnorak: "The Seven Spirits of Vladimar!" We need more RPers to help out.
Buster_VS_Masamune Posted: 15:44 Feb05 2007 Post ID: 1344023
Buster_VS_Masamune
+
Luke looks down from the bird and jumps off with one of his swords out landing on one of the Majirka killing it near instantly. As he takes out his other blade he says, "Never let your guard down I learned the hard way." Pointing to his arm.

« Last edited by Buster_VS_Masamune on Feb 5th 2007 »
"I said I'd live out both of our lives....Easy to make that promise."
SUPERMAN5 Posted: 15:56 Feb05 2007 Post ID: 1344073
SUPERMAN5
+
"Allright!" Dake yelled as he sliced the Majirka in half. Then Dake said to Luke "Yeah, I'll be more careful next time." Then he jumped up then landed on a Majirka, killing it almost instantly.

((Hey, any of you guys like to join any other RP? I'm asking because my's kinda lonely))

Cipher_Wizard Posted: 16:30 Feb05 2007 Post ID: 1344192
Cipher_Wizard
+
"Avia Sterja!" shouted one of the Majikra, extending its right arm and allowing a sphere of black energy to materialize and propel itself toward Mazika. In quick motion, he sidestepped and held Lumina in front of the incoming projectile, the intense magical strength of the blade eradicating it before contact.
"What I want to know is why they're here," he said thoughtfully, springing forth and diagonally slicing the Majikra's chest.
If you see me posting, it's because I've been asked to. Which I guess would mean I'm taking requests.
SUPERMAN5 Posted: 16:45 Feb05 2007 Post ID: 1344242
SUPERMAN5
+
"Come on, is that all you got!" He yelled as he fought 2 Majikas. Then he jumped then landed on both of the Majikas's heads, killing them almost instandly. 5 min later, he got a message from Sky, and it was bad!

Cipher_Wizard Posted: 17:10 Feb05 2007 Post ID: 1344317
Cipher_Wizard
+
Mazika raised Lumina diagonally across his chest and parried a strike from an armed Majikra, struggling against the obvious strength it possessed.
"Kverta Aluminil," he said bluntly, retracting his right hand from the blade and allowing his body to stagger back from the recoil; a shaft of blazing white energy burst from his palm and struck the wizard in the crotch, tearing open skin and attire and propelling it several metres away.
If you see me posting, it's because I've been asked to. Which I guess would mean I'm taking requests.
KOG Posted: 17:16 Feb05 2007 Post ID: 1344335
KOG
+
Enix leaps in and gets back to back with Mazika, strumming Destiny's strings to send a massive sonic boom slicing a few Majikra's to pieces. "These insulent creatures act as if they were expecting us. But how is that possible? Could someone have foreshadowed our arrival?"
vvv credit to .Impact.

SUPERMAN5 Posted: 17:35 Feb05 2007 Post ID: 1344402
SUPERMAN5
+
"Oh man..."Dake said"Only person knows of this quest is us and Sky."
Then Dake said "impossible, unless.."
Buster_VS_Masamune Posted: 20:46 Feb05 2007 Post ID: 1344985
Buster_VS_Masamune
+
Quickly pushing his hair out of his eye he throws one of his swords at one of them. Then running up and ripping it down through its front side. "Hm how many of these things are there?" Slicing behind him killing another.
"I said I'd live out both of our lives....Easy to make that promise."
SUPERMAN5 Posted: 09:12 Feb06 2007 Post ID: 1345643
SUPERMAN5
+
"Wind Grabber!" Dake yelled to use it (the wind spell), then Dake used the spell to slam 2 of the Majirka together and threw them(by using the spell) both toward a group of the Majirka.

« Last edited by SUPERMAN5 on Feb 6th 2007 »
Cipher_Wizard Posted: 11:04 Feb06 2007 Post ID: 1345783
Cipher_Wizard
+
The group of Majikra muttered something indiscernible as their unconscious comrades rocketed toward them, a forcefield of black energy slowly coming into existence around their bodies; the pair struck the energy barrier, their bodies eradicated into ashes, which fell onto the now scorched ground of the Plain. Three of them darted forth; the first swinging a black wooden staff at Mazika's skull while the other launched bursts of black energy from their palms.
"I agree," he said firmly, glancing over at Enix. "But it's nigh impossible considering we're all here, and no-one else knows about this crusade."
He diverted his gaze strictly onto the attacking wizards and parried the armed one's attack, then vanishing in a plume of white smoke.
SUPERMAN5 Posted: 11:11 Feb06 2007 Post ID: 1345793
SUPERMAN5
+
"hey, where did he go?" Dake yelled to Enix as he(Dake) parried a attack from one of the Majirka group.

« Last edited by SUPERMAN5 on Feb 6th 2007 »
Cipher_Wizard Posted: 11:19 Feb06 2007 Post ID: 1345799
Cipher_Wizard
+
A flash of light filled the air with blinding white energy as Mazika's bodily figure became visible once again, wielding the sword known as Lumina and thrusting it at one of the offending wizards' spine. With a bone-cracking noise, it snapped the cord upon contact, causing it to fall to the ground at the wrath of the sword's blade, which came down into its skull with killing effect. As the light cleared, Mazika could be seen driving his elbow into the face of another Majikra, pushing its nose into its brain and causing it to fall in death to the ground.
"A fancy technique I like to call teleportation," he said, his tone of voice slightly altered by the fatigue that came with transporting himself.
SUPERMAN5 Posted: 11:29 Feb06 2007 Post ID: 1345820
SUPERMAN5
+
((If you're wondering what's the True Form, just look at my bio at page 14))
"hmmm, can you teach me how?" Dake asked. "maybe, my True Form will learn teleportation if Mazika teaches me" Dake thought.
Cipher_Wizard Posted: 11:36 Feb06 2007 Post ID: 1345825
Cipher_Wizard
+
((For the lazier people, Dake's true form is a state in which he releases all the hate from his body to make himself slightly stronger.))

"I can, but certainly not now," stated Mazika, rolling aside to evade the pierce of a spear that hurtled toward him; "just focus on fighting off these wizards."
SUPERMAN5 Posted: 12:28 Feb06 2007 Post ID: 1345926
SUPERMAN5
+
"That, I can agree on. By the way, where's Ray?" Dake said as he jumped up to evade the slashes of the Majirka. About 5 min later, he landed next to Enix.
KOG Posted: 17:11 Feb06 2007 Post ID: 1346811
KOG
+
"Your skills are inspiring, Dake" commented Enix. Scouting a few wizards racing at him, Enix quickly swipes Destiny and sends razor winds flying at them, cutting a few in half. "Abundance runs in the family, I see.....well then....". The warrior then places Destiny upward on the ground and holds it in place with his right foot. Using both his hands, Enix tugs all of the guitar's strings back wildly before releasing the strings and sending a illustious "Sonic boom" wave soaring at the wizards. Before the Majrikas could do anything, the wave slices all of the wizards simultaneously in half, having their bodies fall to pieces on the ground. "Destiny has spoken....heh heh..."
vvv credit to .Impact.

Displaying Page 18 of 19
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 16 | 17 | 18 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close