Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Final Fantasy III

best place to train

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
itachiowns777 Posted at: 16:25 Jan01 2007 Post ID: 1261259
itachiowns777
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
well my party consists of everybody being lvl 53 and i really need a good place to train so please post
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
legg91 Posted at: 17:02 Jan01 2007 Post ID: 1261431
legg91
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Where are you at on the story line?
Avy by King26 Join My team!
http://forums.supercheats.c...ic=47108
itachiowns777 Posted at: 19:40 Jan01 2007 Post ID: 1261969
itachiowns777
Forum GuestMember
+
+
im at crystal tower
cooldude08 Posted at: 00:04 Jan02 2007 Post ID: 1262428
cooldude08
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 01-Jan-2007 itachiowns777 said:well my party consists of everybody being lvl 53 and i really need a good place to train so please post
definitely the crystal tower
ashaman_kae_17 Posted at: 04:01 Jan02 2007 Post ID: 1262652
ashaman_kae_17
Post Likes: 3
+
+
It depends on what you want to train...Job Levels? or Character Levels?
Im bored so I'll answer both.
For Job Levels:
Anywhere is really okay...a good place though(that I have found) Is right outside the starting town of Ur, just run around in the grass until a fight ensues...and have all characters guard for 3-5 turns, then have the necessary number of characters attack and the rest guard. This makes it almost a guarantee that characters will get at least one level per 2 battles, often Ive found that most characters(until about JL lvl. 90 and up)will gain one per battle.

Character Levels:
Now theres one really good place to train...but Ill list that last.
The first and second are relatively close to each other. The Crystal Tower(as others have already stated) is an excellent place to train, especially right outside the final room, because encounters occur more often. And then theres Eureka, why? Well if you travel through Euerka to the very end part where there is a warp portal, and battle monsters there you can gain uber amounts of exp. without the worry of running out of mp and/or recovery items.Once again... why? On the other side of that portal is a healing lake(pond?) and it gives a full restore(who says you need to waste your hard-cheated-for elixirs?)
Ahhh...and now that best one I mentioned earlier?You really wanna know?Okay!Now I suggest you save before you go in...Allright! Now go to where the Iron Giant is located...and run around...on the first half of the little bridge...and guess what? the only random battles here...are with Dragons!!! Yes those crazy fools with insane strength and disgustingly high amounts of HP...
For:
All:
Having a character thats a Ninja is very helpful! Oh and lots of weapons with close to 100 Atk! or if you can afford them...uber amounts of Shurikens(for info on where to find Shurikens go to this link: http://forums.supercheats.c...8&page=1!)
Pre-Level-50 characters:
Avoid anything but Yellow Dragons! You can try a Green if you'd like...but save after every win...and...reload if you encounter a blue or red dragon...

Pre-Level-60 characters:
I suggest you avoid anything but Green Dragons...okay if your feeling confident try a Blue on for size...hes not too hard...its just an awfully tedious battle...) Yellows should be easy pickings for you though!

Pre-Level-70 characters:
Everything up to Blue Dragons should be defeatable at this point...heck the Red Dragons are defeatable here as well...that is if you've got skill and characters with High JL's to give them boosted stats...they should be manageable... with work.

Level-70 and up:
Try whichever...if you cant beat a Red by this point...maybe try leveling up your JL's a lido bit more?

This is also a good place to mine Elixirs! Elixirs are both stealable from Yellow and Green Dragons(havn't tried to steal from Reds or Blues myself yet!) and obtainable from defeating them!
Those of you wondering you can get Onion Gear here...the answer is...Yes!
I myself have most recently(I revised this post as I played) obtained an Onion Sword from a Yellow Dragon! So beating up those weakling Yellow Dragons is a Good Way to add Onion Gear to you Collection as well!
[b][center]
[color=darkred]drop me a line on my Gaia account: X x XCaracarnX x X
madd~cat Posted at: 11:11 Jan02 2007 Post ID: 1263416
madd~cat
+
+
another place to train if ure lvl 30 or higher is the shadow ruins, where u get the earth fang, just have one party member that can slay enimies with a single hit attack, then have like your mage attack(acually attack) one of the charachters, and then they mul;tiple, do this about 10 times, then u will get a max of 9999 exp
Dance cat dance!

pknm freind code is: 1504 2890 4660 name is:Paine
itachiowns777 Posted at: 18:25 Jan02 2007 Post ID: 1265078
itachiowns777
Forum GuestMember
+
+
im sorry, but where is the iron giant located ony heard of it once
ashaman_kae_17 Posted at: 20:26 Jan02 2007 Post ID: 1265534
ashaman_kae_17
+
+
The Iron Giant is located east of the floating continent...fly east with your submersible ship...until you come upon shadow in the water...submerge there and go into the weeds
[b][center]
Aquaman DS Posted at: 21:33 Jan03 2007 Post ID: 1268675
Aquaman DS
+
+
Thanks Ashaman training outside of Ur is awesome i can finally catch up all of my characters to almost the same job level
KODAKUMI Anyone?

ashaman_kae_17 Posted at: 01:18 Jan04 2007 Post ID: 1268780
ashaman_kae_17
+
+
*grins* glad I could be of service!
Oh a tip/update...even at level 63...I still cant beat the Iron Giant...>.<
I can last two rounds now though!
So do battles with dragons...but avoid the Iron Giant
[b][center]
legg91 Posted at: 16:37 Jan04 2007 Post ID: 1269989
legg91
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I hope you can last longer or beat him soon ashaman! Smile

« Last edited by legg91 on Jan 4th 2007 »
Avy by King26 Join My team!
http://forums.supercheats.c...ic=47108
cooldude08 Posted at: 18:54 Jan05 2007 Post ID: 1272845
cooldude08
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 02-Jan-2007 ashaman_kae_17 said:The Iron Giant is located east of the floating continent...fly east with your submersible ship...until you come upon shadow in the water...submerge there and go into the weeds
First of all, in order to unlock this boss you need to send at least 8
messages via Mognet to your friends. Then, send 4 messages to "The 4
Elderly" (and wait until they reply back to you, which is usually quick), followed by 4 messages to "King Arusu", and when he replies to it with a forth mail, grab your airship (you'll need the one that can go underwater, so be sure to get that one) and go to the area with the floating island, you know, the one where you started the game.
ashaman_kae_17 Posted at: 20:54 Jan05 2007 Post ID: 1273285
ashaman_kae_17
+
+
On 05-Jan-2007 cooldude08 said:First of all, in order to unlock this boss you need to send at least 8
messages via Mognet to your friends. Then, send 4 messages to "The 4
Elderly" (and wait until they reply back to you, which is usually quick), followed by 4 messages to "King Arusu", and when he replies to it with a forth mail, grab your airship (you'll need the one that can go underwater, so be sure to get that one) and go to the area with the floating island, you know, the one where you started the game.
Huh...I never knew that...thnx cooldude08!
I simply figured that the Iron Giant was available to battle Once you'd beaten Doga, Unei...and obtained the power of all 4 crystals...Thank you mucho...Im sure some ppl werent aware of that!
[b][center]
cooldude08 Posted at: 21:24 Jan05 2007 Post ID: 1273344
cooldude08
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 05-Jan-2007 ashaman_kae_17 said:Huh...I never knew that...thnx cooldude08!
I simply figured that the Iron Giant was available to battle Once you'd beaten Doga, Unei...and obtained the power of all 4 crystals...Thank you mucho...Im sure some ppl werent aware of that!
to make the legendary blacksmith appear: (she wouldn't just automatically appear meaning you HAVE to do something to trigger her appearance around the continent)

Step 1. Get at least 10 Friend Codes. And add them and make sure they add you.
Step 2. Send volleys of mail using Mognet.
Step 3. Every time you send a mail to them, send one to Princess Sara.

Now, after the 4th message, she'll request you meet her and ask you to
fix her pendant. We're saving the world, and you want us to fix a pendant?! Of course we'll do it! But seriously, do it. It'll be worth it. But how? TAKKA, Refia's dad, a master Mithryl Smith should be able to fix it right? WRONG! Now start trading mail with him. On HIS 4th reply, he'll mention the legendary smith, go to SW Saronia, and you'll find her there, near trees and a few houses. She has silver hair and stands out from generic NPC's. She'll agree to fix it, but she wants something. She isn't asking for much, just you helping her find Orichlium, Well, that's easy. You get a fixed pendant and you just give her your word. Return Sara's pendant to her

« Last edited by cooldude08 on Jan 6th 2007 »
ashaman_kae_17 Posted at: 21:47 Jan05 2007 Post ID: 1273394
ashaman_kae_17
+
+
This post is irrelevant to this topic. And Besides! Ive already answered this question...and have submitted a walkthrough...as well as having this posted on the FAQ's topic.
[b][center]
cooldude08 Posted at: 00:06 Jan06 2007 Post ID: 1273655
cooldude08
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 05-Jan-2007 ashaman_kae_17 said:This post is irrelevant to this topic. And Besides! Ive already answered this question...and have submitted a walkthrough...as well as having this posted on the FAQ's topic.
yes but it is missing some important info. (such as the post above you)

ashaman_kae_17 Posted at: 01:34 Jan06 2007 Post ID: 1273800
ashaman_kae_17
+
+
then request that it is added...in its relevant topic! Comon...ur a mod...and a member for 2+ years, you should know that.
[b][center]
cooldude08 Posted at: 14:15 Jan06 2007 Post ID: 1275228
cooldude08
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 06-Jan-2007 ashaman_kae_17 said:then request that it is added...in its relevant topic! Comon...ur a mod...and a member for 2+ years, you should know that.
No, I left supercheats for two years and just came back like three or so months ago. Just cause I'm here for two years doesn't mean I'm really here for two years. btw your posts right now are irrelevant to the topic too ;)

EDIT: I also think that the topic maker's questions have been answered many times and you should have closed it (don't get me wrong but the topic has served it's purpose) a long time ago to avoid spam and our current "argument". If ever it is an argument. Smile

ashaman_kae_17 Posted at: 17:12 Jan06 2007 Post ID: 1276217
ashaman_kae_17
+
+
Okay, as to the lack of relevance, I am informing YOU. If you did not see I am a moderator for this game, so its my obligation to inform you of such infractions. And as well...it makes a game board look sloppy if it has innumerable closed topics...u normally let them die off, which was to be the case with this one. But you decided to add input...which was relevant.
Oh and to discredit you statement on the legendary blacksmith. I had received only 7 messages...and had sent only 7 messages...and to only ONE other player. And I met the Legendary Blacksmith...and obtained my Ultima Weapon. So you dont need to have done what you said...That and for further appearances you ALSO need to have sent no more than 7 messages to get your job weapon from the legendary blacksmith...how do I know this? Because I had found the legendary blacksmith myself 3 times...and gotten a total of three weapons and job cards BEFORE having sent out/recieved more than 7 messages
[b][center]
cooldude08 Posted at: 18:59 Jan06 2007 Post ID: 1276680
cooldude08
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 06-Jan-2007 ashaman_kae_17 said:Okay, as to the lack of relevance, I am informing YOU. If you did not see I am a moderator for this game, so its my obligation to inform you of such infractions. And as well...it makes a game board look sloppy if it has innumerable closed topics...u normally let them die off, which was to be the case with this one. But you decided to add input...which was relevant.
Oh and to discredit you statement on the legendary blacksmith. I had received only 7 messages...and had sent only 7 messages...and to only ONE other player. And I met the Legendary Blacksmith...and obtained my Ultima Weapon. So you dont need to have done what you said...That and for further appearances you ALSO need to have sent no more than 7 messages to get your job weapon from the legendary blacksmith...how do I know this? Because I had found the legendary blacksmith myself 3 times...and gotten a total of three weapons and job cards BEFORE having sent out/recieved more than 7 messages
I know that you are modding this forum, that's why I told you that you should've closed it a long time ago did you not read my post. And I really don't care if what I told you before about sending 10 mails to other people was correct or incorrect. I wasn't even looking forward to getting credit. (even the slightest bit)

"And as well...it makes a game board look sloppy if it has innumerable closed topics".

About what you said above, would you rather have a forum FULL of spam than a forum free of spam BUT look a look little sloppy because of many closed topics? And why not just delete closed topics since the closed topics are of no use nobody's going to bother checking a closed topic whatsoever?

Also, why are you mad at me? (don't even deny it, I can sense it by the way you address me with your posts) and don't worry because this is my last post for this topic (I'm not even going to check this topic from now on after editing this post cause it just makes me want to reply :P). My apologies for getting you furious and the spam posts. And then again, I hope this doesn't get personal. Peace.

EDIT: added something

Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close