Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

[RP] Revert (Showdown Sequel)

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 61 of 64
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | Last     Previous | Next
shadowoblivion Posted: 16:10 Jul05 2007 Post ID: 1721355
shadowoblivion
Post Likes: 0
+
"Eliza!!" Yelled Shadow as he ran over to her and pushing her out of the way.

Paired w/: king26, abigurl

Need some more rpers for Destiny Bonds 3!!
dark_wolf_33 Posted: 16:32 Jul05 2007 Post ID: 1721446
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
Post Likes: 7
+
Goku was beaned right in the head with a dark blast, knocking his lights out. Gohan shielded Sky from all the attacks, parrying them with his fists.
"Xavier! Xavier, wake up!" Vash shouted. "Hmm... free food!" he shouted. Still no response. "Uh... Kissu's making out with Milfa!" Xavier twitched a little, but was still like a log. "Uh, Milfa's in trouble!"
Xavier woke up and was to his feet like a bullet, and nodded to Vash.
"This time it'll work."
"Alright! Super X and V duo combination!" they both shouted, as once again, Vash grabbed Xavier's legs and twirled him around, gaining humoungous speed as he finally released him, heading straight for Beltorze.
"Take this, you overgrown freak!" Xavier shouted, speeding like a bullet towards Beltorze as he took out his sword and made an incredible slice, right at Beltorze's chest.

« Last edited by dark_wolf_33 on Jul 5th 2007 »
imaloony8.0 Posted: 17:06 Jul05 2007 Post ID: 1721570
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
Post Likes: 6
+
Kissu then jumped on Milfa, getting both of them to the ground just before a dark blast would have hit them.
"Kissu... thank you..." Milfa blushed

The sword made a small cut on Beltoze;s chest, but with all the dark energy pouring out of his body, it made it even harder to hurt him. "Stupid humans! Die!" He shouted as more blasts erupted from his body, most of them aimed at Xavier and Vash.

"This isn't working!" Beet called to Gohan "We have to hit him with one last attack! It's too late to counter his attack with my crown shield, but if you can clear a space, I can hit him with the cyclone gunner!"

Slade fell to the ground, griping his chest, blood leaking onto his jacket.

Wanna listen to me rant about stuff? I started a blog!
https://theloonybinblog.wordpress.com/
dark_wolf_33 Posted: 17:11 Jul05 2007 Post ID: 1721591
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
+
"Holy hell!" Vash shouting, glaring at the only small indentation Xavier had made.
"Grah!" Xavier shouted, making his way over to Kissu with his sword poised for attack. Vash tackled him to the ground.
"No. Kissu is not badguy." he told him.
"Gah, I know that!" Xavier cried.

"Right." Gohan shouted, sending a volley of ki blasts right to Beltorze.
"Eek! Slade, you alright?" Aria squealed.
imaloony8.0 Posted: 17:52 Jul05 2007 Post ID: 1721791
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
Slade coughed "I'll be fine... just stay away from that attack!" He said

Beet quickly gathered his light divine power again, repairing his armor and began to materialise the Cyclone Gunner.

"Death to all you humans!" Beltoze shouted as his Dark Power rose again, his body took Gohan's ki blasts, but he was is such an attacking furry, he didn't even notice it, he then increased his power even more, making more tentecals of dark energy fly at the warriors.

dark_wolf_33 Posted: 17:57 Jul05 2007 Post ID: 1721807
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
+
((Dang loony this battle's going nowhere XD))

"No! You're bleeding really badly!" Aria said, placing her hand on Slade's cheek.
"All right," said Xavier, his body glowing with the same purple aura like before, "you've took my chances with Milfa away," a shadow covered his face as he faced Beltorze, "you've hurt my friends," he said, gritting his teeth as his body began to grow, "and sorry to say for you, it's over!" Xavier roared, his eyes glowing a savage red color.
"Woah, Xavier!" Vash shouted, taken aback by Xavier. He had returned to his full adult form and was poised to kill Beltorze.
imaloony8.0 Posted: 18:46 Jul05 2007 Post ID: 1722031
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
((It will in a sec, be parient or I'll bring my audiance in >.<))

"HIT HIM WITH ALL YOU'VE GOT NOW!" Beet shouted as a high tech cyclone gunner appeared "CYCLONE LASER! OVERDRIVE CANNON!" Beet roared as a blast as powerful as one of Gohan's kameha's erupted from the gunner right at Beltorze.
"Wha-" He said as there was a huge explosion where Beltorze was and the tentecals slowly disappeared.

"I'm... fine" Slade gasped "What about you? Are you hurt?"

dark_wolf_33 Posted: 18:49 Jul05 2007 Post ID: 1722044
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
+
((I am patient, you only post once every hour XD))

"Now you die!" roared Xavier, charging forward, hatred and pain in his heart as he thrust his sword forward, right at Beltroze's heart.
imaloony8.0 Posted: 19:48 Jul05 2007 Post ID: 1722322
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
((*Opens door for crowd* are you sure?))

A white hand reached out and grabbed the sword, then Beltorze's head emerged from the smoke, all the markings on his body had turned from black to white, but Beltoze still seemed strong.
"I'm out of Dark Power, but I still have plenty of strength!" Beltorze laughed as he threw a giant punch at Xavier's face.

dark_wolf_33 Posted: 19:56 Jul05 2007 Post ID: 1722355
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
+
((Hey, I'm just sayin'.))

"Gah!" Xavier shouted, falling back, his nose bleeding. He got back up to his feet, only to be knocked down again, and again, and again. His forehead was gashed open, his lip was bleeding, and he was in bad shape. He was breathing heavily.
"What's the use of fighting anymore? What do I have to fight for?" he said, the will to fight slowly beginning to disappear from his eyes.

« Last edited by dark_wolf_33 on Jul 5th 2007 »
imaloony8.0 Posted: 20:16 Jul05 2007 Post ID: 1722433
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
"Haha, I'm right, humans are whimps. They always give up whenever things are bad, It'll be a pleasure taking your life!" Beltoze shouted, swining are huge of a punch as possible at Xaver.
The punch connected, but not on Xavier.
"Kissu!" Milfa cried.
Kissu then flew back and hit the ground, his jaw nearly broken.
"Kissu! Why'd you do that?" Milfa asked, tears streaming down her face.
"Only one of us can really be the one you love, so it's either going to be the big hero, or the one left alive, at this point, I doubt I'll be either" Kissu whispered "Just thought I'd go out with a bang..."
"Xavier... Kissu... why do you two care so much for me? I'm just a spoiled little girl who's gotten everything she's ever wanted! Boys, a BB position, being a buster... everything! That's all I am! A spoiled brat!" She cried.

"Gohan, I think it'd be a good idea to finish Beltorze before he rips everyones heads off" Beet phanted, making his cyclone laser go back inside of himself.

dark_wolf_33 Posted: 20:26 Jul05 2007 Post ID: 1722461
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
+
"Why have two lovers... when you could have one. For five minutes, at least." the newly awakened Goku said, still wincing.
"What are you talking about, dad?" Gohan asked his father.
"Fusion." Goku replied.
"That... might work." Xavier winced, willing to make a friendship with Kissu, if only for five minutes.
imaloony8.0 Posted: 20:44 Jul05 2007 Post ID: 1722549
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
"No... I'm not strong enough" Kissu said, balling up his hands into fists.
"A LITTLE HELP OVER HERE?!" Beet shouted as Beltorze began swining his fists in quick, precice blows at Beet, who was barley dodging them.

dark_wolf_33 Posted: 21:01 Jul05 2007 Post ID: 1722610
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
+
"Just do it!" Xavier shouted, forcing Kissu into the fusion pose.
"Fu... sion... ha!"

"I'm coming to help!" Vash shouted, but he tripped over a rock and landed hard on one of Sky's feet. "Or not..."
imaloony8.0 Posted: 21:17 Jul05 2007 Post ID: 1722704
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
"Come on Vash!" Sky said, pulling him up and jumping up and down on one foor "Are you alright?" she grimanced
Kissu bit his lip "F-fu...s-sion...ha!" Kissu said, feeling rediculous doing the dance.
"I'll help" Fan said, pulling out a almost dagger like sword and slashed at Beltorze, making a deep cut in one of his arms.
"I'm exausted!" Beet said, stumbling back and falling on one knee, his armor fading "I have one more Zenon Windzard in me, but that's it!"

dark_wolf_33 Posted: 21:29 Jul05 2007 Post ID: 1722748
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
+
There was an explosion of light when Xavier and Kissu's fingers touched, but instead of the usual white light, it was a pink color. When the smoke and light had settled, only one man was standing. He had hair the color of Kissu's but the shape of Xavier's, and had the wolfen ears, but no tail or fangs. His eyes had the ferocity of Xavier's but the gentleness of Kissu's, and they were tinted a lavender, a mix of Xavier and Kissu's. his face was shapely like Kissu's but sharp like Xaviers, and his gettup was the usual fusion getup: a black jacket with lavender puffs on the sides, and the long, white pants of the fusion. The pants were secured with a red clothen belt.
"Who are you?" Beltorze asked the warrior. ((Beltorze is kinda an NPC, whatevs.))
"I am a warrior that has no name, I fight for myself and my love. I promise you my power is far greater than Xavier and Kissu's combined."
imaloony8.0 Posted: 06:44 Jul06 2007 Post ID: 1723365
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
((I know))

The warrior then put his index and middle finger to his lips, then flicked his fingers twords Beltorze, sending a divine missle at Beltorze, exploding with nearly as much power as Poala's Burst End.
"Gah!" Beltorze groaned, jumping back. The empty markings on his body were now black halfway up his body.
"Kissu! Er, Xavier! Er, Xavissu!" Beet called, confused "I need you to give me one clear opening to deliver the final blow!"

shadowoblivion Posted: 08:16 Jul06 2007 Post ID: 1723487
shadowoblivion
+
"AQUAMINE...LIGHT SPLITTER!!!!" yelled a voice from above. There was a burst of light coming from something but no one could tell quiet yet.

imaloony8.0 Posted: 08:55 Jul06 2007 Post ID: 1723550
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
"Took you long enough to get here... Dowhax!" Fan shouted

"Bah!" Beltorze said, surrounding his arms with dark energy and blocking the light splitter

shadowoblivion Posted: 09:48 Jul06 2007 Post ID: 1723683
shadowoblivion
+
"Dam* it...!" said Dowhax, since he wasn't able to make contact with the attack. He looked over and saw Fan. "..Fan..! I finally found you! And...I found this!!" said Dowhax, as held up a strange object.

Displaying Page 61 of 64
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 336964

Post Top
Click to close