Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

[RP] Revert (Showdown Sequel)

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 63 of 64
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 61 | 62 | 63 | Last     Previous | Next
imaloony8.0 Posted: 16:13 Jul06 2007 Post ID: 1725077
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
Post Likes: 6
+
"Just try it!" Sky shouted, pulling her knife out and holding it out defensively.
"How about a taste of my new short sword?" Fan asked, swining it so a chain came out of the hilt, allowing it to extend, wrap around Cell's neck, and Fan to land, ready to snap his neck if he so much as twitched. "I suggest you stay still" She whispered

Wanna listen to me rant about stuff? I started a blog!
https://theloonybinblog.wordpress.com/
dark_wolf_33 Posted: 16:27 Jul06 2007 Post ID: 1725127
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
Post Likes: 7
+
Cell merely exerted a small amount of his aura, bursting the chain into thousands of pieces and cracking the blade.
"Weapons don't work on me, not even guns." he laughed, picking Sky up by the collar, ready to absorb her when...
"Stop it! Get your hands off her!" Gohan roared, his tearstained eyes turning a turquoise color before the ground below him exploded, sending dust and debrees everywhere. When the smoke cleared, Gohan was standing, an enraged look in his eyes. His hair was taller and finer, with a dark golden tint; his whole body was surrounded in a golden aura.
"So you finally?" Cell said, but was cut off by Gohan charging foward. He dropped Sky as Gohan sent a flurry of punches to Cell's chest, resonating with a thud each time, knocking the green android back. With one final punch, Gohan knocked Cell back a few feet, and when the dust cleared, Cell was settled on one knee.
"How'd that kid... gwah!" Cell shouted, he was cut off again by a kick from Gohan that nearly spun his head around.

« Last edited by dark_wolf_33 on Jul 6th 2007 »
imaloony8.0 Posted: 16:30 Jul06 2007 Post ID: 1725142
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
Fan fell to her knees, looking at the weapon "T-this weapon..." She said, a tear forming in her eye "Was my mothers" She then flew at Cell, using her blinding speed to punching him all over his body in less than a second, but keeping the flurry up, determined to kill him.

dark_wolf_33 Posted: 16:33 Jul06 2007 Post ID: 1725159
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
+
Cell smiled as he regained his composure, wiping the blood from his mouth. He blocked every single on of Fan's attacks, to beat it all, with one finger.
"I suggest you stop waisting my time, I have already found a battle in Gohan." Cell laughed, raising to his feet. "Now let's see how you do, Gohan!" Cell roared, his aura turning red, along with his eyes, as he unleashed the power of Super Saiyan 4.
"What the-" was all Gohan could get out before he was attacked with a flurry of punches, each one leaving more pain than the other. Cell put his foot on the fallen young warrior's throat.
"This will end before it even started!" Cell smiled wickedly.
imaloony8.0 Posted: 16:57 Jul06 2007 Post ID: 1725248
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
Fan jumped away from Cell "Alright, so Beet's out, Poala's asleep, Kissu and Milfa are out, Gohan's life is being threatened, Goku's out, Aria's doing nothing, Slade's a kid, and everyone else, including us, is useless" Fan said "Yeah, we're screwed"
"Wait, what if we fused?" Sky suggested
"We haven't done it for a while... why not?" Fan said
"Fu-sion-ha!" Sky said quickly, doing the dance
"Fu-sion-ha!" Fan mimmiced.
"The Night Sky's ready to roll!" She laughed after the fusion light faded and she adjusted her sunglasses
"N-no weapons?" Slade said, scanning all her over her cloths for any weapons at all.

dark_wolf_33 Posted: 17:00 Jul06 2007 Post ID: 1725261
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
+
"Ugh... knee him... in his gut!" Gohan shouted, struggling to talk because of Cell's foot on his throat.
"Shut up." Cell said quickly, putting more pressure onto Gohan's throat.
imaloony8.0 Posted: 17:16 Jul06 2007 Post ID: 1725298
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
"Light Speed" Was whispered into Cells ear before a lightning (Literaly) fast barrage of punches and kicks were sent to his stomach.

dark_wolf_33 Posted: 19:13 Jul06 2007 Post ID: 1725639
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
+
"Gah... hyugh..." Cell coughed, eyes wide as he... er... coughed up Goku, who was, somehow, now an adult.
"Woah... where was I?" Goku asked, dizzy.
"Gah, wha? My powers... are gone! No matter, I'll kill you all!" Cell shouted, jumping into the air and flying up hundreds of feet, until he was merely a dot. He smiled wickedly.
"Prepare to die!" he shouted, raising his hands in the air as a blue orb started to form.
"Wha... what's he doing?" Aria asked.
"The Spirit Bomb!" Goku shouted, falling to one knee.
"He can do that?" Aria shouted.

((If you want the most awesome, tragic, uber ending to an RP ever, make Sky and Fan diffuse in the next few posts and follow my lead :D))
imaloony8.0 Posted: 20:11 Jul06 2007 Post ID: 1725857
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
"He's going down!" Night Sky said, making a huge dark energy attack in both hands, just as the attack was peaking in energy, Night Sky began to glow, and they slowly began to seperate untill they were Sky and Fan again.
"Ummm, I think we're screwed now..." Fan said, looking at her empty hands.
"Gohan! You think of something, it'll throw divine attacks at Cell from here to try to slow him down!" Slade shouted as he began making orbs of wind in his hands "Divine Attack: Wind implosion!" He shouted as he threw both orbs at Cell, and just as they reached him, they crashed together and exploded.

dark_wolf_33 Posted: 21:24 Jul06 2007 Post ID: 1726103
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
+
The explosion just added to the power of the Spirit Bomb as it absorbed its power. The bomb suddenly grew to omega proportions as Cell powered up, making it larger than any of Goku's Spirit Bombs ever before. It was so large and radiant, everything around for miles had no color besides blue with black shadows.
"And now it ends!" Cell smiled evilly, launching the bomb straight to Gohan. As it slowly but surely approached, Gohan bowed his head in defeat.
"It's impossible now. I can't defeat him. He's too strong."

((DON'T ATTACK CELL! Just eh... do something to cheer Gohan up and yada yada.))
imaloony8.0 Posted: 06:52 Jul07 2007 Post ID: 1726932
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
"Hold on a sec" Slade said, walking over to Beet "GIVE ME THE CROWN SHIELD YOU MORON!!!" He shouted, shaking Beet, and when that didn't work, he walked back over to Gohan "Yeah, we're screwed"
"Don't say that Slade!" Fan shouted
"It's true and you know it!" Slade shouted back
"Stop being so negative!" Fan shouted
"SHUT UP!" Sky screamed. Slade and Fan froze. "Gohan, there must be something you can do! You're our last hope! It's too soon for Fan and me to fuse again, Slade's divine attacks aren't strong enough and everyone else isn't moving!"

dark_wolf_33 Posted: 11:21 Jul07 2007 Post ID: 1727455
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
+
"But... there's no way... it's too big..." Gohan said, tears flowing from his cheeks.
"Gohan, you have to fight it!" shouted Goku, "If you don't, all of us will die! Including Sky!"
"S-Sky..." Gohan whispered to himself, and as the Spirit Bomb was merely inches from his face, he looked up with a sense of determination and put his hands to one side.
"Kamehameha!" he shouted, thrusting his hands into the Spirit Bomb, knocking it back with such forces that the air around it moved.
"What! How did that kid get such power all of a sudden?" Cell gasped, knowing there was nothing that he could do.
"It's because I fight with passion, it's because my hatred of fighting mixed with my hatred of you makes me want to end this, it's because I fight for Sky!" Gohan shouted, making the Kamehameha even larger, blasting the bomb back at high speeds.
"No! This can't be... gyuh... ahh!" Cell shouted, the Spirit Bomb and the Kamehameha hitting him, disinigrating him on contact. Then, the bomb and the Kamehameha exploded in a show of lights, sending small sparks of ki gliding gently down like shining blue cherryblossoms, all surrounding Gohan. For that moment, he just didn't look like Gohan, fighter of evil. He looked like Gohan, the hero.
imaloony8.0 Posted: 11:34 Jul07 2007 Post ID: 1727495
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
"G-Gohan... you did that... for me?" Sky asked
"In three... two... one." Slade said, pointing
At the moment Sky stepped up to Gohan and kissed him right on the lips.
"Uggg... what's going on...? Other than the fact that Milfa and Kissu passed out while making out?" Beet asked, waking up and pointing over to where Kissu and Milfa were, still out of it.

dark_wolf_33 Posted: 11:43 Jul07 2007 Post ID: 1727534
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
+
((In three... two... one... XD I like that. Ending is near!))

"Yeah, I did." Gohan smiled, returning the kiss. The sparks radiating from the heavens suddenly exploded and rained down on the two, and in a flash, they were their normal age again.
"It's like a storybook ending." Aria laughed.
Gohan's knees suddenly buckled from lack of energy, and he returned to his normal form from Super Saiyan 2. Although he was unconscious, or sleeping, rather, he had a content smile on his face.
"Rest up champ," Vash laughed, "you deserve it."
By now the sparks had fallen on everyone, reviving them to full strength and age. They stopped falling soon after.
"Bravo, great show." said a voice from a few yards away. He had black hair, the bangs of which covered one eye and all of his forhead. He wore a red jacket over a black shirt and his stunning purple eyes examined only one person: Sky.
"I noticed the ending of that battle, but I'm really only interested in one person." he said, walking forwards still until he was merely feet from Sky.
"You." he walked forward still, until she could feel his breath on her neck. "Finally, we meet." he said, pressing his lips against hers. As soon as he had came, he had parted the kiss and began to walk on.
"Wait, that's it? Who the hell are you?" Aria shouted, jumping up in the air in anger.
"I assume you'll all be seeing a lot of me very soon, especcially Sky." he said, not even bothering to turn around.
"That guy was lucky Gohan is still asleep." Goku said, also astonished. Vash tip-toed his way over to Sky.
"So uh, was he better than Gohan?"
"Shutup Vash!" Aria shouted, beaning him.
imaloony8.0 Posted: 12:21 Jul07 2007 Post ID: 1727598
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
Sky beaned him as well "What're you doing here anyways?" Sky asked
"So... are you Sky's ex boyfriend?" Beet asked before Poala snapped awake, stood up, and ultra-beaned him. "Uggg... just asking..." Beet muttered before collapsing.

« Last edited by imaloony8.0 on Jul 7th 2007 »

dark_wolf_33 Posted: 12:22 Jul07 2007 Post ID: 1727601
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
+
((It wasn't Blade...))
imaloony8.0 Posted: 12:44 Jul07 2007 Post ID: 1727627
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
((Well he has on the same gear that Blade dose and has the same hair flop...))

dark_wolf_33 Posted: 12:49 Jul07 2007 Post ID: 1727632
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
+
((Lol I imagined him looking more like Zenon but whatever.))
"I'm just a... soulmate, I guess you could say, chosen at the time of my birth." the man said, waving his hand at the group. "See you in a year, at the World Martial Arts arena."
"But wait, what's your name?" a voice asked, now standing up.
"Oh, Gohan, you're awake." the man said, "My name... is Aero. See you in a year, and I warn you," he said, "your futile attempts at recieving such a magnificent woman as Sky's love is in vain."
imaloony8.0 Posted: 13:16 Jul07 2007 Post ID: 1727682
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
((Zenon's hair dosen't flop over his eye.))

"Awww... that's so sweet..." Sky said
"Ahem..." Beet said, poiting to Gohan
"But I'm spoken for!" Sky said quickly
"Smooth" Slade chuckled

dark_wolf_33 Posted: 13:21 Jul07 2007 Post ID: 1727692
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
+
((I know, but I imagined his facial features and height and whatnot.))

"Right, so this is how it is huh?" Gohan said, turning around quickly, his shyness gone with his returning age. "See you in a year, then, jerk!"
"I'll be there too." Aria said.
"I won't." Xavier said.
"What? You aren't coming back?" Goku asked.
"Nah, I'm not needed here. Milfa has plenty of protection in Kissu, and I..." Xavier said, looking down, his eyes shining. "I'm gonna go. See you later, guys. Maybe we'll meet again." he said, holstering his sword on his shoulder.
"So, Gohan, you up for training when we get back to our world?" Goku asked his son.
"Well, actually, I was supposed to train with Sky, but seeing as she's found a new obsession..." Gohan replied.
Displaying Page 63 of 64
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 61 | 62 | 63 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 336964

Post Top
Click to close