Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

[RP] Revert (Showdown Sequel)

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 64 of 64
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 62 | 63 | Last     Previous
imaloony8.0 Posted: 13:32 Jul07 2007 Post ID: 1727722
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
Post Likes: 6
+
((Meh))

"No! Gohan! I really love you, and would like to train with you, Fan and I are coming to the tournament too!" Sky said
"You decide for both of us then?" Fan laughed "Whatever, I'm in!" she then touched her dagger which Cell had broken, and the chain repaied itself along with the blade and snapped back together "I'm gonna have to train too, but I'll do it alone, later!" Fan grinned as she sprinted away with her dagger in hand.
"I'll be there too!" Beet grinned
"Someone has to look after Beet..." Slade sighed "Guess it'll have to be me..."
"The rest of the Beet Warriors should stay to keep the vandel's under controle" Poala said
"So we won't be coming, sorry!" Kissu laughed "Goodbye Xavier" Kissu said
Milfa quickly blew Xavier a little kiss.

Wanna listen to me rant about stuff? I started a blog!
https://theloonybinblog.wordpress.com/
dark_wolf_33 Posted: 13:40 Jul07 2007 Post ID: 1727742
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
Post Likes: 7
+
"Sky..." Gohan said, the cheerfulness returning to his face. "Then we'll train. And you'll love my mom's cooking, it's to die for, and?" Gohan went on to describe the wonders of his mother's cooking and his world.
"You guys sure you don't want to come? I'm sure Xavier would come back around if Milfa came back!" Vash laughed, beginning to walk away as well.
"Wait, you're going away, too?" Aria sighed.
"Yeah, I have to get back to Athena, she can't run the inn without me!" Vash laughed, waving to everyone.
"It's kinda sad. We're losing most of our friends." Goku said.
imaloony8.0 Posted: 13:44 Jul07 2007 Post ID: 1727748
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
"Don't worry, we're not lost, just away for a year, the Beet WArriros are going to head back to our world too, with Beltorze gone, it should be much easier to end the dark age!" Beet laughed before Kissu whispered something into his ear.
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT WAS ANOTHER PHANTOM?" Beet shouted
"Sorry! It's true!" Kissu laughed
"Damnit... fine, whatever, let's just go, we'll train up, and Slade and I will be plenty ready in a year! See ya!" Beet laughed as the Beet Warriors began walking away.
"That sounds great!" Sky grinned "So, can we go there now?" She asked

dark_wolf_33 Posted: 13:52 Jul07 2007 Post ID: 1727766
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
+
"Just one more thing, Beet." Goku said, grabbing Beet's shoulder. "When you come back, I want you to be able to give me a good match, one that I'll remember forever. Deal?" Goku smiled.
"Yeah, let's go. I'm sure mom would be glad, seeing as she hasn't seen me in three years." Gohan smiled, rubbing the back of his head.
"So this is it, huh? Just us?" Aria sighed.
"Nah, I'm sure there'll be new people." Gohan laughed.
"Uhm, one thing, if you don't mind, Goku. My uh... my village is kinda... down, right now, so would you mind if I came to live with you guys? Just till the tournament?" Aria asked.
"I don't care, but I'm expecting you to train too." Goku said.
"Oh great, this is gonna be like those anime on tv where the main guy gets surrounded by lots of girls..." Gohan sighed.
imaloony8.0 Posted: 14:06 Jul07 2007 Post ID: 1727803
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
"That can't happen, sorry" Beet told Goku "Because by next year, I'll be so strong I'll blow you away easily!"
"And that's a bad thing?" Slade asked Gohan

dark_wolf_33 Posted: 14:12 Jul07 2007 Post ID: 1727825
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
+
"Usually, because he usually gets called a pervert and beat up daily." Gohan sighed.
"I look forward to that." Goku smiled, shaking Beet's hand as the sun began to sit on the horizon.
imaloony8.0 Posted: 08:16 Jul08 2007 Post ID: 1730411
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
"But if you play your cards right..." Slade grinned before Milfa dragged him away.
"Goodbye guys!" Beet called as the Beet warriors began walking away
"How do we get home anyways?" Kissu asked
"Shhhhh... we're having a drmatic walking away into the sunset moment..." Beet said
"Why are we walking twords the sun, and why are we looking? The sun's burning my eyes out!" Slade said
"Put on some sunglasses or something!"
"I don't have..." Was the last heard from Slade before they walked too far away to be heard anymore.
"Well, we'd better get to work!" Sky said, draping her right arm over Gohan's neck.

((Sorry it took me so long to post! Yesterday I went and bought an X-Box 360 and guitar hero, came home, went to see the play Into the Woods, and then came home and played guitar hero untill 2 AM, then went to sleep, woke up, and played more guitar hero :D))

shadowoblivion Posted: 12:45 Jul08 2007 Post ID: 1730803
shadowoblivion
Post Likes: 0
+
"C'mon Eliza! This has been another interesting adventure...!" said Shadow. "Ya, we should!" said Eliza.

"Hey Fan? Do...you think I'm weak?" asked Dowhax. "I mean....I just....I don't know.." said Dowhax.

Paired w/: king26, abigurl

Need some more rpers for Destiny Bonds 3!!
dark_wolf_33 Posted: 12:52 Jul08 2007 Post ID: 1730820
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
+
((I was in an Into the Woods play! Haha, in my sixth grade year. And I just got Guitar Hero for 360 too! *Hi Fives*))

While Goku and the others were distracted amongst themselves, they didn't see the masked figure stealithly dragging Aria away.
"Wha?" was all she could say before she got muffled by some sort of cloth.
"Your time is ticking down to get this mission done, little lady." the masked figure told her.
"I'm sorry sir, but I got?"
"No buts! You have this year of training to break Gohan and Sky apart, even if it means getting close to Gohan."
"But I can't do that! That's?"
"That's why I'm putting your life on the line, my sister. You don't get Sky apart from Gohan, you die. Or my name's not Aero."
"Yes... brother." Aria sighed before walking away, back to the group.
"Where were you Aria?" Goku asked, raising an eyebrow.
"I-it was nothing, don't worry about it. Well, whaddya say Gohan, ready to go back and train? I sure am!" Aria smiled.
"Well, she does have enthusiasm." Gohan sighed, a drop of sweat forming on his brow.
"Well, everybody grab on, we're headed back to earth." Goku smiled, and in a flash, they were gone.

((Sorry you didn't get an ending Shadow, but I'm in a hurry to get the next Showdown up.))

? The end.
Displaying Page 64 of 64
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 62 | 63 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 336964

Post Top
Click to close