Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Role Play:Manslayers

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 19
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 17 | 18 | Last     Next
saviorofthejedi Posted: 12:20 May28 2005 Post ID: 179611
saviorofthejed
i
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
Japan's civil war just ended. thousands of men where killed. there was an infamous group know simply as the Manslayers. it was a group of 3 samurai who are in an elite class of their own. these men (and woman)single handedly turned the tide of the war to the State. The State is a group of men who believed that all people should have little freedoms. people have to get permission from these men to do anything. the only freedoms that the people have are the basics needed to live and work. After the war was over, The State raised taxes by 65%, thous making everyone poor. The Manslayers realized there mistake, but too late. Now, this group of 3 elite samurai set out to destroy the The State that they had helped win the war. Their goal in each city: find the mayor of that city and take him down at all costs. (NO SPAM AND YOU MUST STICK TO THE GUIDELINES)(i dont want this turning into the other one)

(Each samurai has their strengths, like speed,stamina, and power. you have to choose witch strength fits you best and list it with your character)

Saviorofthejedi's character:

Name: Vash Saverem
Height:6'1"
Weight:160
Strength: he is so fast, he can dogde swords without his own
Look: See my avi. Red hair, always wears a dark red shirt with white pants.
Attitude: Extremely silent, he only speaks when he has to. It seems he is the most cold hearted of the group, but he is the most gentle. He weilds one reverse blade sword(blades on the wrong side) 'cause he swore off killing after the war. He uses his extreme speed to get close to his opponets and knock them out with his sword. When Vash gets mad, his eyes glow blue underneath his red hair, and he will kill anything in his path. He is the leader of the five.

Weapons:Reverseblade sword, and a hiddin sword within the inside of his pants that is double sided.
I HAVE BEEN REBUILT, STRONGER, FASTER, MORE INTLLEGENT THAN BEFORE!! JOIN WHATDOYOUKNOW.2FORTUNE.COM AND http://s14.invisionfree.com/Sports_Tribute CONTACT ME AT: [email protected]
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Aeshma Posted: 12:52 May28 2005 Post ID: 179652
Aeshma
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 8
+
Name: Yoko Yoshida
Sex: Female
Height: 1m70
weight: 60 Kilo
Appearence: Black very long straight hair, green eyes, white armored samurai outfit, long white boots.
Weapons: Two samurai swords on the back, long double blade pike in the hands.
Strength: Very fast warior that stikes with amazing power.
Personality: Friendly, charming and shy, loyal to friends and hard when she has to fight.

History:
Used to live a farmer life on a quit village in the mountains untill her whole village got slaughter and she was the only to survive, since then she joined a rebel female samurai group who fight's for the honor and tradition of ancestors and got a elite training then she joined the Manslayers.

Weapons:
Naginata swords (samurai)
The Japanese Naginata, famed weapon of the Sohei, or warrior monks, of medieval Japan was fearsome in the hands of a skilled combatant, while retaining its traditional qualities, has been revised to better meet the needs of the martial arts practitioner.

Pudao pike (samurai)
The Chinese Pudao, originally an infantry weapon, has been adopted into the martial arts and its use in the hands of a skilled paractitioner is spectacular.

Clothing:
armor, gauntlet, helmet, shoulder pad, knee pad...etc
saviorofthejedi Posted: 12:56 May28 2005 Post ID: 179657
saviorofthejed
i
Forum GuestMember
+
nice, at least we have a female in our group. and shes only bout 20 pounds less than my guy i think.(im under weight)
I HAVE BEEN REBUILT, STRONGER, FASTER, MORE INTLLEGENT THAN BEFORE!! JOIN WHATDOYOUKNOW.2FORTUNE.COM AND http://s14.invisionfree.com/Sports_Tribute CONTACT ME AT: [email protected]
saviorofthejedi Posted: 15:15 May28 2005 Post ID: 179789
saviorofthejed
i
Forum GuestMember
+
On 28-May-2005 Aeshma said:Name: Yoko Yoshida
Height: 1m70
weight: 60 Kilo
Appearence: Black very long straight hair, green eyes, white armored samurai outfit, long white boots.
Weapons: Two samurai swords on the back, long double blade pike in the hands.
Strength: Very fast warior that stikes with amazing power.
Personality: Friendly, charming and shy, loyal to friends and hard when she has to fight.

History:
Used to live a farmer life on a quit village in the mountains untill her whole village got slaughter and she was the only to survive, since then she joined a rebel female samurai group who fight's for the honor and tradition of ancestors and got a elite training then she joined the Manslayers.

Weapons:
Naginata swords (samurai)
The Japanese Naginata, famed weapon of the Sohei, or warrior monks, of medieval Japan was fearsome in the hands of a skilled combatant, while retaining its traditional qualities, has been revised to better meet the needs of the martial arts practitioner.

Pudao pike (samurai)
The Chinese Pudao, originally an infantry weapon, has been adopted into the martial arts and its use in the hands of a skilled paractitioner is spectacular.

Clothing:
armor, gauntlet, helmet, shoulder pad, knee pad...etc
so we are doing history now huh? heres my guys history then...

Always a loner, Vash never had a single freind growing up. At an early age, it seemed he had disregarded all human emotions except anger. When he was 15, he joined the Manslayers, and became the youngest ever to join. At this time, the Manslayers was a militia to help the rebellion against the State. But, when Vash turned 20, he and his 2 friends, that he had made in the 5 years, made a hostile takeover in the beleive that the rebellion would ruin everything by lack of leadership and experince. He then killed of anyone in the Manslayers who didnt like him, then swore loyalty to the State. Then, after winning the war for the State, his emotions seemed to come back to him, and he swore off killing. Now, Vash looks to destroy the State in which he helped create.(long huh?)

Weapons:
Reverse blade sword. A curved sword that has the blade on the wrong side. It is ideal for quick, powerful attacks and still holds the ability to kill.
The Sword of the Ages. A Sword that has been used through history.It has been used to symbolize the leadership of the Manslayers. It is seemingly unbreakable and is double sided. It is strapped to Vash's leg, hidden.
saviorofthejedi Posted: 18:57 May28 2005 Post ID: 180225
saviorofthejed
i
Forum GuestMember
+
bumping... please join people, you dont need a history report or to explain your weapons!!
saviorofthejedi Posted: 00:27 May29 2005 Post ID: 180575
saviorofthejed
i
Forum GuestMember
+
We start in the city of Wanne where the 3 remaining Manslayers start off. This will be the easiest mayor to take down. His name, Cals Oniwaka. He is the man that Vash swore loyalty to in the war. Cals does not know of Vash's betrayl, and is in for the suprise of his soon to end life.

A kid runs past the 3 with a man chasing him. "Stop!!Theif!" the man yelled.

*grabs the kids shirt and throws him to the ground*
parrotboy Posted: 05:12 May29 2005 Post ID: 180975
parrotboy
+
um are we on the boys side or the mans side in this????
This world is full of people trying to copy the people who try to copy them.

Be individual!

http://member.mibba.com/9856/
saviorofthejedi Posted: 05:14 May29 2005 Post ID: 180980
saviorofthejed
i
Forum GuestMember
+
thats for you and me to decide. we make this up as we go
parrotboy Posted: 05:17 May29 2005 Post ID: 180986
parrotboy
+
kay i think the boys side cause he is the theif. wat do ya think?

Be individual!

saviorofthejedi Posted: 05:18 May29 2005 Post ID: 180991
saviorofthejed
i
Forum GuestMember
+
no no no. we act like this is real life parrot. we dont edit here either(unlesss you spam). these *, mean action and you must quote everything you say. (nice avi)
parrotboy Posted: 05:30 May29 2005 Post ID: 181015
parrotboy
+
thanks but arent we rebelious??

oh well here it is

"the three goes to see what has happened".

Be individual!

saviorofthejedi Posted: 05:32 May29 2005 Post ID: 181018
saviorofthejed
i
Forum GuestMember
+
actions are in *, quotes are in ". and you have to respond to how i reacted, like you would in real life, like saying that was mean or something k?
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 05:36 May29 2005 Post ID: 181024
Chaoticjaf123
+
(( all is correct but one thing. to avoid confusion, you should have a format for none rp posts, like ()s))
I hereby copyright everything I have typed, am typing, or will ever type on Supercheats.com There, I said it! Refer to my avatar, and join the team with that name. I moderate Fan fiction/role play and i love it.
saviorofthejedi Posted: 06:41 May29 2005 Post ID: 181053
saviorofthejed
i
Forum GuestMember
+
(thx we will apply that)
saviorofthejedi Posted: 09:37 May29 2005 Post ID: 181118
saviorofthejed
i
Forum GuestMember
+
lets try this again

We start in the city of Wanne where the 3 remaining Manslayers start off. This will be the easiest mayor to take down. His name, Cals Oniwaka. He is the man that Vash swore loyalty to in the war. Cals does not know of Vash's betrayl, and is in for the suprise of his soon to end life.

A kid runs past the 3 with a man chasing him. "Stop!!Theif!" the man yelled.

*grabs the kids shirt and throws him to the ground*
Aeshma Posted: 10:04 May29 2005 Post ID: 181132
Aeshma
Forum GuestMember
+
What in the...what does that man do to that kid?

HEY back of and what is happening?

*the man looks up angry*
saviorofthejedi Posted: 10:06 May29 2005 Post ID: 181135
saviorofthejed
i
Forum GuestMember
+
(we just started.)

"thanks" the man said"he stole some of my fruit"
Aeshma Posted: 10:14 May29 2005 Post ID: 181139
Aeshma
Forum GuestMember
+
Kid: "I was hungry, my family is poor" *looks sad*

Don't worry, howmuch do you want for that fruit, I will pay.

*the man thanks Yoko*
jamarie Posted: 12:11 May29 2005 Post ID: 181262
jamarie
+
Name:Jade
Height:5'0
Weight:125lbs
Appearence:Short green hair,jade green eyes,light-skinned,freckly and slim.Has japanese writting tatoo's on her back saying:Angel of the Light.
Weapons:A sammurai sword and a small blakc hilted dagger with a black sheathe.
Strength:Very fast and strong,a good jumper and climber.
Personality:Friendly and funny,but very quiet sometimes.
History:She defended her manor in the mountains untill local townsman came to kill her family and succeeded,she was left alone at the age of 12 and found by her trainer in a river and tought in the ways of combat,magic and the Japanese art of fighting by him.
Clothing:Black pants,white top with artistic ripps and stitches.On the front of the shirt is a embroided sewn blue dragon.

[right]~ J A M A R I E // C R Y S T A L U T O P I A ~[/color][/right]

saviorofthejedi Posted: 00:27 May30 2005 Post ID: 182348
saviorofthejed
i
Forum GuestMember
+
k. you are in
Displaying Page 1 of 19
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 17 | 18 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close