Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

I hate people like this.

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous
Cipher_Wizard Posted: 10:55 Aug20 2007 Post ID: 1855560
Cipher_Wizard
Post Likes: 0
+
Imma failin one of em lulz:

People who ask "Can I ask you a question?" Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya buddy?

I'm pretty sure they're just checking to see if it's an appropriate time for them to ask, not if they're allowed to ask it, so liek there
If you see me posting, it's because I've been asked to. Which I guess would mean I'm taking requests.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
factor_x55 Posted: 15:31 Aug20 2007 Post ID: 1857091
factor_x55
+
What he meant by that, is that when they say "Can I ask you a question?", they already asked you a question.
Cipher_Wizard Posted: 15:32 Aug20 2007 Post ID: 1857103
Cipher_Wizard
+
OH I SEE... man i was stupid this morning :p after all, only 4 hours sleep.
If you see me posting, it's because I've been asked to. Which I guess would mean I'm taking requests.
B_Moore127 Posted: 15:39 Aug20 2007 Post ID: 1857148
B_Moore127
Forum GuestMember
+
On 18-Aug-2007 EspeonDude_ said:People who point at their wrist while asking for the time. I know where my watch is buddy, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the bathroom is?

People who are willing to get off their *** to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.

When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Screw off. What good is a goddamn cake if you can't eat it? What, should I eat someone else's cake instead?

When people say "It's always in the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?

When people say, while watching a movie "Did you see that?" No dicknose, I paid $9.00 to come to the theatre and stare at the frigging ceiling up there. What did you come here for?

When something is "new and improved", which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it.

When a cop pulls you over and then asks if you know how fast you were going? You should know *******, you pulled me over, god dammit.

When people say "Life is short." What the hell?? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever does!! What? Are they going to do something that's longer?

When people ask "Can I BORROW a piece of paper?" Sure, but please don't return the favor! It's one god damn piece of paper!

When you are waiting for the bus and someone ask you "Did the bus come yet?" If the bus came I would not be standing here *******!

People who ask "Can I ask you a question?" Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya buddy?
you cant let little stuff like that **** you off are you going to be mad the rest of life
Cipher_Wizard Posted: 15:44 Aug20 2007 Post ID: 1857179
Cipher_Wizard
+
He's quoting an email, it's not really his problems xP
bradthegamemaster Posted: 21:27 Aug20 2007 Post ID: 1858394
bradthegamemas
ter
Don't Mess With Fluttershy
Post Likes: 2
+
On 18-Aug-2007 EspeonDude_ said:People who point at their wrist while asking for the time. I know where my watch is buddy, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the bathroom is?

People who are willing to get off their *** to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.

When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Screw off. What good is a goddamn cake if you can't eat it? What, should I eat someone else's cake instead?

When people say "It's always in the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?

When people say, while watching a movie "Did you see that?" No dicknose, I paid $9.00 to come to the theatre and stare at the frigging ceiling up there. What did you come here for?

When something is "new and improved", which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it.

When a cop pulls you over and then asks if you know how fast you were going? You should know *******, you pulled me over, god dammit.

When people say "Life is short." What the hell?? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever does!! What? Are they going to do something that's longer?

When people ask "Can I BORROW a piece of paper?" Sure, but please don't return the favor! It's one god damn piece of paper!

When you are waiting for the bus and someone ask you "Did the bus come yet?" If the bus came I would not be standing here *******!

haha its funny cuz its true!

The Neo Armstrong Cyclone Jet Armstrong Canon of Pokemon
Activity Status: Unknown, for now
Hyrules_Hero Posted: 22:08 Aug20 2007 Post ID: 1858528
Hyrules_Hero
+
the best is wats his name. DANE COOK HE OWNS

lCreds to a guy who deserves an award TwilightPrince. U rock.l
http://i9.tinypic.com/4xo8kqp.jpgclickhere to see mah pairs
latiasfinder Posted: 22:15 Aug20 2007 Post ID: 1858540
latiasfinder
The Finder
+

"When people say, while watching a movie "Did you see that?" No dicknose, I paid $9.00 to come to the theatre and stare at the frigging ceiling up there. What did you come here for? "

I was laughing so loud I annoyed my mum. <3

These are hilarious.

Sig and Avy by Me ~
Hyrules_Hero Posted: 22:16 Aug20 2007 Post ID: 1858541
Hyrules_Hero
+
listen to dane cook he does struck by a vehicle so funny.

latiasfinder Posted: 22:20 Aug20 2007 Post ID: 1858551
latiasfinder
The Finder
+
I know his work, that one isn't that funny.

Now the Kool Aid and My Son Optimus Prime are the best. Nearly wet meself listening to the second one.

Sig and Avy by Me ~
Cipher_Wizard Posted: 22:22 Aug20 2007 Post ID: 1858557
Cipher_Wizard
+
Fact: Cipher actually went to a movie theater once to stare at the ceiling *O*
Hyrules_Hero Posted: 22:24 Aug20 2007 Post ID: 1858562
Hyrules_Hero
+
ya i like $hi+ on the coats. and the bathroom one. i can laugh so hard i fell ovah and hurt mahself

Fwank Posted: 06:48 Aug21 2007 Post ID: 1859092
Fwank
Post Likes: 4
+
On 20-Aug-2007 Cipher_Wizard said:Fact: Cipher actually went to a movie theater once to stare at the ceiling *O*
The name of the movie was "Pearl Harbor"
Hyrules_Hero Posted: 09:40 Aug21 2007 Post ID: 1859261
Hyrules_Hero
+
*O* -- ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo messed up.latias u there

ion015 Posted: 15:11 Aug21 2007 Post ID: 1860241
ion015
Forum GuestMember
+
On 21-Aug-2007 Fwank said:The name of the movie was "Pearl Harbor"
That's messed up, that was a good movie

Please Join My New Site
Displaying Page 3 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close