Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

I hate people like this.

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous | Next
Flareon Dude_ Posted: 22:20 Aug18 2007 Post ID: 1851493
Flareon Dude_
Post Likes: 0
+
On 18-Aug-2007 Tornado212 said:I've heard a comedian do these before.
and that comedian's name is Bill Engvall. we just said that, i believe
"Do or do not, there is no try" -Yoda
I'm gone...
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
ion015 Posted: 22:44 Aug18 2007 Post ID: 1851525
ion015
Forum GuestMember
+
On 18-Aug-2007 Repner said:I actually get into the habit of giving sarcastic answers to people who ask me stupid questions, because its calling for it

*looks at skis on top of car* "you going skiing?"

"No, i put them there in case the car flips over on an icy road"

Heres your sign
hey hey hey hey, you forgot "here's your sign" get it right repner, Bill engvall is good, but Larry The Cable Guy dominates all.

Please Join My New Site
Repner Posted: 22:53 Aug18 2007 Post ID: 1851531
Repner
+
On 18-Aug-2007 ion015 said:hey hey hey hey, you forgot "here's your sign" get it right repner, Bill engvall is good, but Larry The Cable Guy dominates all.
Oops, your right.

Actually those comedians arent very well known over here. I saw a show with them on Sky Movies a while ago
ion015 Posted: 22:56 Aug18 2007 Post ID: 1851537
ion015
Forum GuestMember
+
There you go Repner now u got it.

Please Join My New Site
Repner Posted: 22:58 Aug18 2007 Post ID: 1851544
Repner
+
Yep. As I said, it was a while ago. I thought that one would fit in well here though. lol
Pandaemonium Posted: 03:54 Aug19 2007 Post ID: 1851835
Pandaemonium
+
This happened to me last summer. We were in Florida, and I was in my swimming shorts with a towel over my shoulder, heading for the back door of the house.

Dad: You going swiming?
Me: Nope, fishing.
Dad: *blank stare*

Here's your sign. Blue Collar Comedy for the win.
Komodo Posted: 05:34 Aug19 2007 Post ID: 1851871
Komodo
+
On 18-Aug-2007 EspeonDude_ said:People who point at their wrist while asking for the time. I know where my watch is buddy, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the bathroom is?

People who are willing to get off their *** to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.

When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Screw off. What good is a goddamn cake if you can't eat it? What, should I eat someone else's cake instead?

When people say "It's always in the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?

When people say, while watching a movie "Did you see that?" No dicknose, I paid $9.00 to come to the theatre and stare at the frigging ceiling up there. What did you come here for?

When something is "new and improved", which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it.

When a cop pulls you over and then asks if you know how fast you were going? You should know *******, you pulled me over, god dammit.

When people say "Life is short." What the hell?? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever does!! What? Are they going to do something that's longer?

When people ask "Can I BORROW a piece of paper?" Sure, but please don't return the favor! It's one god damn piece of paper!

When you are waiting for the bus and someone ask you "Did the bus come yet?" If the bus came I would not be standing here *******!

People who ask "Can I ask you a question?" Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya buddy?
I lolled. I also ditto.
Pandaemonium Posted: 05:39 Aug19 2007 Post ID: 1851872
Pandaemonium
+
"When a cop pulls you over and then asks if you know how fast you were going? You should know *******, you pulled me over, god dammit"

I'm pretty sure this is to check if you're aware that you were breaking the speed limit, and not because the cop doesn't know. Fail.
Fwank Posted: 05:42 Aug19 2007 Post ID: 1851875
Fwank
Post Likes: 4
+
I've pointed at my crotch while asking for the bathroom before actually, it really helps on occasions where people can't hear you.
Kenny 2x4 Posted: 06:01 Aug19 2007 Post ID: 1851889
Kenny 2x4
+
Or perhaps hopping from foot to foot? lol
Nah, but some of the questions mentioned are seriously ones that make you think: "**** off!"
Status = Part Time.

[b][color=red][size=12]I am the car expert! So I've been told. lol[/b]
Check it out
Tornado212 Posted: 09:17 Aug19 2007 Post ID: 1852083
Tornado212
+
On 19-Aug-2007 Fwank said:I've pointed at my crotch while asking for the bathroom before actually, it really helps on occasions where people can't hear you.
I did that once. Ended up taking the girl to my house. D:
Fwank Posted: 10:05 Aug19 2007 Post ID: 1852158
Fwank
Post Likes: 4
+
On 19-Aug-2007 Tornado212 said:I did that once. Ended up taking the girl to my house. D:
I know how you feel dude; I almost peed my pants, but at least I knew where the bathroom was at home, thank goodness D=
The Aviatar Posted: 01:16 Aug20 2007 Post ID: 1854786
The Aviatar
+
So far Pan has failed one of them and I have too. And apparently, Dash has now failed another one.
Original join date: 18 June 2003

Previous accounts: TEAM KA LEADER, Avengein, Havok, Chosen one.

Combined Post count from all 4: 1763

Ozzo, SGX, Teh Dockness, Spyro Mad girl, Komodo, EspeonDude_, AnimeFreak, Problem solver and RJ Fighter are my palz =]
SCUM_OF_THE_EARTH Posted: 01:22 Aug20 2007 Post ID: 1854795
SCUM_OF_THE_EARTH
+
If I may add one.

I hate it when you're talking to a friend in class and the teacher comes over and asks what your doing. What does it look like??

Anyone is welcome to use some of my stocks.
The Aviatar Posted: 01:25 Aug20 2007 Post ID: 1854804
The Aviatar
+
Its because they know your not, and they're basically stating that they recognise that your not working, and they are confronting you.
Original join date: 18 June 2003

Previous accounts: TEAM KA LEADER, Avengein, Havok, Chosen one.

Combined Post count from all 4: 1763

Ozzo, SGX, Teh Dockness, Spyro Mad girl, Komodo, EspeonDude_, AnimeFreak, Problem solver and RJ Fighter are my palz =]
Xeta Posted: 10:17 Aug20 2007 Post ID: 1855442
Xeta
Beneta
Post Likes: 79
+
On 18-Aug-2007 EspeonDude_ said:People who point at their wrist while asking for the time. I know where my watch is buddy, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the bathroom is?

People who are willing to get off their *** to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.

When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Screw off. What good is a goddamn cake if you can't eat it? What, should I eat someone else's cake instead?

When people say "It's always in the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?

When people say, while watching a movie "Did you see that?" No dicknose, I paid $9.00 to come to the theatre and stare at the frigging ceiling up there. What did you come here for?

When something is "new and improved", which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it.

When a cop pulls you over and then asks if you know how fast you were going? You should know *******, you pulled me over, god dammit.

When people say "Life is short." What the hell?? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever does!! What? Are they going to do something that's longer?

When people ask "Can I BORROW a piece of paper?" Sure, but please don't return the favor! It's one god damn piece of paper!

When you are waiting for the bus and someone ask you "Did the bus come yet?" If the bus came I would not be standing here *******!

People who ask "Can I ask you a question?" Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya buddy?
It's a chain e-mail. My Dad got it.
ozzo said:xeta actually makes a lot of sense most of the time

if everyone agreed with him more often we wouldnt have this problem
Kenny 2x4 Posted: 10:32 Aug20 2007 Post ID: 1855468
Kenny 2x4
+
On 20-Aug-2007 SCUM_OF_THE_EARTH said:If I may add one.

I hate it when you're talking to a friend in class and the teacher comes over and asks what your doing. What does it look like??
Another one along those lines is: "Would you like to share this with the class?"
[sarcasm]Yes absolutely, that's why I was talking about it secretly, albeit not too well.[/sarcasm]
Status = Part Time.

Check it out
Cipher_Wizard Posted: 10:35 Aug20 2007 Post ID: 1855477
Cipher_Wizard
+
Okay?

Better be a chain email, otherwise imma call u wierd lulz
If you see me posting, it's because I've been asked to. Which I guess would mean I'm taking requests.
Cataclysm Posted: 10:38 Aug20 2007 Post ID: 1855487
Cataclysm
Post Likes: 2
+
You should add this to the list. Not a question, but meh.

A person walks into something that is hanging from the cieling for no apparent reason.
Other person: Mind your head.
Sig and avy by Jam Jar

Kenny 2x4 Posted: 10:49 Aug20 2007 Post ID: 1855531
Kenny 2x4
+
That goes for any other scenario like low ceilings. It's like: Well no s***!
Status = Part Time.

Check it out
Displaying Page 2 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close