Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Emerald

which ancient in emerald is the strongest, only lookin at personal opinions!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Next
mega cool Posted at: 01:43 Jun18 2005 Post ID: 210902
mega cool
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 2
+
+
OK, what legendary pokemon found in emerald is the strongest of them all. dont say mewtwo casue he cant be caught in emerald.
Join Totalcheats.com, a sister site to Supercheats.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
SS5 vageto Posted at: 01:46 Jun18 2005 Post ID: 210906
SS5 vageto
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Groudon if you train it right, give it the right moves, the right EV settings, and nature.
Yawn - what is there to say?
mega cool Posted at: 01:48 Jun18 2005 Post ID: 210910
mega cool
Forum GuestMember
+
+
you can say that, i'll go with that or kyogre.
roma_matveev Posted at: 08:01 Jun18 2005 Post ID: 211253
roma_matveev
Forum GuestMember
+
+
guys!!!
ijust got emerald,so can you please tell me how to fnd groudon and kyogre(i allready got rayquaza)

thnx
Boom. You're dead, dumbass.
obi wan1212 Posted at: 10:02 Jun18 2005 Post ID: 211440
obi wan1212
Forum GuestBanned
+
+
to get groudon and kyogre you need to beat the elite4 and then go to the weather institute and they will say they see bad weather near route blank. if they tell you there is bad rain go to that area and dive, and if they tell ther is a drought go to that area and there should be a cave
[size=20][url=http://www.forumsvibe.com/utlonghorns/]Join The Hyuga Forums [/size][/url]
bleepman Posted at: 13:02 Jun18 2005 Post ID: 211674
bleepman
Forum GuestMember
+
+
G. R. O. U. D. O. N.

One swords dance and earthquake kills every pokemon in the game with one it. Aerial ace kills all the grass types. with one more swords dance, rockslide kills skarmory, your only other problem. Yes, one SD'd EQ does kill ky00ber in one hit.
http://www.forumsvibe.com - Start Your Own Free Forum There!
SS5 vageto Posted at: 13:30 Jun18 2005 Post ID: 211710
SS5 vageto
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Why does everyone here go by type advantage? Groudon could easly school Kyogre with the Sword Dance+Earthquake combo. LOOK OUTSIDE THE BOX.
mega cool Posted at: 00:17 Jun19 2005 Post ID: 212581
mega cool
Forum GuestMember
+
+
true, i personally like groudon as well. but if you take it the other way. kyogre is faster and can use hydro pump. by the time groudon delivers the blow, kyogre can use hydropump twice, which could do groudon in.
infoguy Posted at: 09:00 Jun19 2005 Post ID: 213057
infoguy
Forum GuestMember
+
+
But Hydro Pump has small accuracy. I prefer Groudon because Eruption is powerful and has 100 accuracy
bleepman Posted at: 10:53 Jun19 2005 Post ID: 213204
bleepman
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 19-Jun-2005 mega cool said:true, i personally like groudon as well. but if you take it the other way. kyogre is faster and can use hydro pump. by the time groudon delivers the blow, kyogre can use hydropump twice, which could do groudon in.
umm... no. actually, they have the same base speed which means that they have the same potential. one swords danced earthquake screws kyogre over.
http://www.forumsvibe.com - Start Your Own Free Forum There!
Fwank Posted at: 11:51 Jun19 2005 Post ID: 213274
Fwank
Post Likes: 4
+
+
man yall dun make sense (xept for bleep n ss5 as usual... =P)

other than the fact that they have same base speed, so that's not a winning/losing factor u can consider... but if kyo WAS faster, groudon's sunny day will kick in... halving pump's power (not enough to not kill donny tho... i think?)

and with the hydro pump; kyogre has the equiviliant of a water eruption; water spout, which is exactli the same as eruption save the type... so... ... man u guys dun even know this and u stil back yer poke up so hard

how about this: ray's the strongest since it has the atk to pwn both of em at once =D =D =D (hey, i can at least dream about it...)
berserk quoala Posted at: 11:12 Jun23 2005 Post ID: 219149
berserk quoala
Forum GuestMember
+
+
he might have the atk, but, teach kyogre ice beam and rayquaza is screwed in one hit most of the time, but Groudon is the overall champ
Cross Stinger Posted at: 11:20 Jun23 2005 Post ID: 219173
Cross Stinger
Terrible Treecko
Post Likes: 41
+
+
I've had my Emerald Groudon learn Bulk Up, just as Kyogre raises its Special Attack and Defense with Calm Mind. I just have to bring up my Battle Points to 48 to purchase Rock Slide from those tutors; for now I'm making do with Ancientpower.

And don't use Hydro Pump ? use Surf and slap a Mystic Water or Petaya Berry on.

Eruption and Water Spout are accurate, but their power decreases the more damage is taken. So if the opposing Groudon was fed a Carbos diet, Water Spot would probably do 20 to 30 points of damage at most by the time Earthquake passes without prior use of Swords Dance; however, if Groudon did use Swords Dance, it's screwed if Kyogre pulls a Water Spout ? Kyogre's Drizzle overrides Drought since it has less Speed, granting Water Spout 50 percent more potency, and Groudon's Special Defense isn't what you call appreciable.

And Rayquaza can be screwed by any Ice attack from a Pok�mon of 10 levels below, since its Special Defense is abysmal.
SS5 vageto Posted at: 16:08 Jun23 2005 Post ID: 219675
SS5 vageto
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Crossy, Mystic Water sucks, those like 10% increaser items barley change a thing, your better off with berries. Hmm Groudon don't really need Bulk-Up they already have high defense base stats, but if you have a nature that does not benefit it I can see. Point in case is that Sword Dance would be better going against a Kyogre, even with the sun out Groudon most likely can't take 2 hits with Water attacks. Here would be the format IF Groudon was faster.

Turn 1:
The Groudon used Sword Dances- Attack sharply rose.
The sun is bright(whatever I am tring to reenact it)

Turn 2:
Kyogre used Calm Mind or Surf/Water Spout/Hydro Pump.
The sun is bright.

Turn 3:
Groudon used Earthquake. Kyogre faints.
The sun is bright.

We know Groudon can't beat Kyogre without the sunny weather, that is why you sacrifice a useless Pokemon and then call out Groudon, if Groudon is fast enough to override Kyogre's Drizzle ability.

Rayquaza is the weakest out of the three I think in my opinion. Kyogre could destroy it with Ice Beam, and Groudon could whip it out with a Ancientpower/Rock Slide. There is a slim chance that Rayquaza could whip out Groudon, but not very likely though.
Emerald Fr33k Posted at: 17:22 Jun23 2005 Post ID: 219779
Emerald Fr33k
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I like Groudon more, but i'll have to say Kyogre is best...but if you go to nintendo event (not cheating?) Mew is best, since it can learn nething Smile (i taught mine Blizzard, Fire Blast, Thunder, and Earthquake)
Emerald Fr33k Posted at: 17:24 Jun23 2005 Post ID: 219782
Emerald Fr33k
Forum GuestMember
+
+
SS5 Vageto, Groundon could also use solar beam to knock out Kyogre :P, but i think Kyogres Hydro Pump will knock Groudon out.
hiinthesky16000 Posted at: 19:07 Jun23 2005 Post ID: 219895
hiinthesky16000
+
+
sry im getting off topic dont close this thingy but what is an nintendo not that i think he is the strongets but can it be people like articuno or moltres or zapados just a thought
leaf's PokePet

[color=#00FFFF]ivy the level 16
RJ Fighter Posted at: 19:13 Jun23 2005 Post ID: 219901
RJ Fighter
Super Mod Alumni
Post Likes: 5
+
+
^I didn't understand a word you said
hiinthesky16000 Posted at: 19:17 Jun23 2005 Post ID: 219906
hiinthesky16000
+
+
ok sry her ill re state it
what is an nintendo event i dont kno a thing about it

in this fourm can we say zapados is the stongest not that im saying he is
sry bout that i didnt meat it to come out like that
leaf's PokePet

[color=#00FFFF]ivy the level 16
mega cool Posted at: 22:55 Jun23 2005 Post ID: 220090
mega cool
Forum GuestMember
+
+
it is an event sponsored by nintendo, adn they promote adn give out pokemon that cant be caught normally in game.
Displaying Page 1 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close