Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Final Fantasy XII

I need help

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
harlsta Posted at: 22:29 Dec18 2007 Post ID: 2037608
harlsta
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I think its pretty early in the game when u go down into the persion part or something and the tunnle has no power so u talk to the monster thing and he gives you that spark tube and it gives u power but when u travel down there them things eat to power i can get pass 2 lots of them i think but when it comes to the 3 lot when there is one big one and a bat i always die please help......hope u can understand wat i said
To slay the Dragon,
You must first slay the Bee
~ Harlsta

Milliseconds, Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks, Months and Years
Are All Illusions Of Time, Live Life Without Worrying About Them And You Will Be Living Life To The Fullest
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
gamespro Posted at: 04:19 Dec19 2007 Post ID: 2037708
gamespro
+
+
Your talking about the Barheim passage and since this is so early in the game you don't have a lot you can use except low level spells and whatever weapons you have. If you keep dying then you have to be on a low lvl because the monsters down there are weak. Just make sure you have the spell cure and some potions to heal and other items like phoenix down. The bangaa who you got the fuse from is actually a merchant you can get some potions from him. Its a good idea to keep Basch alive he doesn't have a weapon yet where you are but he does get a sword after you get half way through the Barheim Passage and he will help a lot.

« Last edited by gamespro on Dec 19th 2007 »

sig by Vasco
PSN ID: M-a-s-a-m-u-n-e
guy in oakland Posted at: 09:25 Dec19 2007 Post ID: 2037927
guy in oakland
Post Likes: 5
+
+
well I barely understood what you said but I get it...

Heres what you do,lvl up your party to basches lvl if you allready are up to him and still can't beat them then try buying the blizzard spell and let fran unload on them (only the mimics),try keeping basch alive but not always because at this point in the game phoenix downs aren't the easiest item to get

PSN-intayaz

teh Fable Posted at: 19:42 Dec21 2007 Post ID: 2041409
teh Fable
+
+
Use blizzard on them with everyone, it doesn't just have to be fran.

guy in oakland Posted at: 20:15 Dec21 2007 Post ID: 2041463
guy in oakland
Post Likes: 5
+
+
On 21-Dec-2007 teh Fable said:Use blizzard on them with everyone, it doesn't just have to be fran.
she has the best magic that far in the game thats why

PSN-intayaz

teh Fable Posted at: 23:01 Dec21 2007 Post ID: 2041663
teh Fable
+
+
She does? I though it was Ashe.

But anyway, if you come up against more than one, than you can't just sit there while Fran does everything.

harlsta Posted at: 03:40 Jan31 2008 Post ID: 2098181
harlsta
+
+
two new thing saves making a new thread

with the magic, just say i unlocked magic 2 but when i unlocked them they dont appear in the white and black magic part under attack why is that??

and what is the best way to take down those 2 judges in the air ship after that tunnel?? my levels are 10 10 10 12 and guest 13 (pretty sure thats there levels)
To slay the Dragon,
~ Harlsta

Are All Illusions Of Time, Live Life Without Worrying About Them And You Will Be Living Life To The Fullest
gamespro Posted at: 05:08 Jan31 2008 Post ID: 2098205
gamespro
+
+
You need the license's to be able to use everything in the game but you need to buy the magic first before you will have it in the list. You can blind them if you want that will make them a little easier.

sig by Vasco
harlsta Posted at: 04:22 Feb01 2008 Post ID: 2099174
harlsta
+
+
I managed to kill one but die trying to get the other one with really sucks
To slay the Dragon,
~ Harlsta

gamespro Posted at: 05:45 Feb01 2008 Post ID: 2099190
gamespro
+
+
You should be above lvl 15 there though. Its best if you beat the other enemies with the judges first then deal with them. Try and get blind on both of them slow can also be used. Use the spell cure and potions to heal.

sig by Vasco
harlsta Posted at: 05:47 Feb01 2008 Post ID: 2099192
harlsta
+
+
ok thanks ill try thats and would the easies way to get to 15 since im around 10 is to go to one area beat them and go back to the other one beat them and so on...if you know what i mean.
To slay the Dragon,
~ Harlsta

gamespro Posted at: 10:54 Feb01 2008 Post ID: 2099381
gamespro
+
+
Yeah since the imperials keep coming if you walk into the security lasers keep walking into them and if you build up a big chain you will get loads of free potions and some hi-potions too.

sig by Vasco
cheating-is-good Posted at: 17:02 Feb01 2008 Post ID: 2099848
cheating-is-good
+
+
On 19-Dec-2007 guy in oakland said:well I barely understood what you said but I get it...

Heres what you do,lvl up your party to basches lvl if you allready are up to him and still can't beat them then try buying the blizzard spell and let fran unload on them (only the mimics),try keeping basch alive but not always because at this point in the game phoenix downs aren't the easiest item to get
I'm jsut gonna say something about Basch...

Look at Basch's stats when you 1st get him on your team as a guest, and then look at them when he joins your party, and you will see that he got weaker? Why?
Great, I'm moving. Who knows when you'll see me again.
gamespro Posted at: 17:28 Feb01 2008 Post ID: 2099913
gamespro
+
+
They probably decided to have them higher when Basch is with you in the barheim passage to help you since your characters aren't on a high lvl at that point and when he joins the party his stats were set around the same lvl as the rest of the characters.

sig by Vasco
cheating-is-good Posted at: 10:17 Feb04 2008 Post ID: 2104599
cheating-is-good
+
+
aye, your right but it is still stupid he is the strongest out of the group anyways so why bother lowing his stats? It's official, earlier today I completed every hunt, and bought out the license board.
gamespro Posted at: 15:47 Feb04 2008 Post ID: 2105094
gamespro
+
+
Maybe it has something to do with how a guest's lvl is differant to the parties usually they are on a higher lvl when they join the party.

sig by Vasco
harlsta Posted at: 05:03 Feb08 2008 Post ID: 2110408
harlsta
+
+
sorry for all the questions lol but how do u get pass the boss which is like a bird at the valley of death thing or wateva im around 15/16....should i be around level 20?? or wat characters would be the best
To slay the Dragon,
~ Harlsta

gamespro Posted at: 06:30 Feb08 2008 Post ID: 2110441
gamespro
+
+
Yeah you should be at lvl 20 there. I usually use Vaan, Ashe and Basch. Garuda is a flyng monster so its best to use ranged weapons also you can put blind on it that will make the battle really easy. Cast the protective buffs on all your characters. You can also cast sleep on it then just keep using magic on it so it won't wake up. There is an item called esker berries which can cause dark damage which Garuda is weak against. You can get it in the sandscale bank.

sig by Vasco
harlsta Posted at: 06:42 Feb09 2008 Post ID: 2112413
harlsta
+
+
ok thanks that should help alot and hopefully i wont ask any more questions lol...ur probs getting sick and tried of me asking lol
To slay the Dragon,
~ Harlsta

cheating-is-good Posted at: 08:30 Feb09 2008 Post ID: 2112506
cheating-is-good
+
+
Well if you need help then I'm sure we'd be glad to give it, if i was here more often then id help you out too. if you need help... ask.
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close