Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Rp: Island

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Next
Captain X Awesome456 Posted: 20:54 Jan20 2008 Post ID: 2086611
Captain X Awesome456
Post Likes: 0
+
There, you are, minding your own buisness, in your own realm, own planet, own area. Suddenly, a bright light comes over you. You find yourself in a dark space, floating. Many others are there. Another bright light envelops you. Now, you find yourself on a large mountain. A path is to the side, leading down. The mountain is also cone shaped, and quite smooth. Many small rocks lay about it. Some large as well. Some others are aslo there. Appearently, it is a large island. Possibly the largest one you've ever seen. Below, is a train of cargo carrying merchants. Wagons, being pulled by horse. It appears to be a desert all around. Of course, beyond this desert is much more. It is up to you to explore. Make alliances, and make enemies. After all, not everyone here is on your "freind's list". Be wary traveler.

Rules:

You may have up to 2 characters.
Two strikes, ye be out.
I'd like experienced, to semi-experienced role players here...not that anybody but the same people post here. XD.

Bios:

Name: Keilene Storm
Height: 4ft
Weight: 50lbs
Race: Werewolf
Weapon: A REALLY big hammer. It is infused with power from the moon. But be aware. She can lift it, and it will hurt. The power of the moon though, that is another story. Embracing her werewolven self, the moon, for some unkown reason, somehow blessed her hammer. Therefore, giving it more power than any normal hammer would have. Her advanced strength and stamina from being werewolven also gave her a power to hold the hammer, even at her age of seven. At that, she can take an immense beating before giving up. Enough hits with this hammer, and you may not be able to move at all after the fight with her. Being that she can create gusts by swinging around her hammer, flying adversaries can be brought back down to the ground, so she may hit them. (Hit.. :P)
Magic/abillities: For some reason, she can lift the mighty hammer that she has with her. She keeps it tied to her back most times. When fighting, the hammer glows with the shining power of the moon. She has barely any magic in her arsenal. She can cause powerful gusts by swinging around her hammer. She can also turn into a werewolf when the moon is in the sky. At any time though, when she is either under extreme danger, or extreme emotion, she will go into a half werewolf state, in which, fangs grow in place of her teeth, and her eyes turn a beastly red. Her strength increases greatly, as well as her speed.
Appearance
Werewolven Appearence
Personallity: Keilene is a fun loving child who just likes to get under your nerves sometimes. Pranking is her favorite thing to do. If you get her angry, you'll pay for it later. She holds grudges like no one else.
History: Keilene is a small child, who likes to fight. Nothing bad ever happened to her. She was born and raised under a family of werewolves. Although, they tried to hide the fact that they were werewolves. She though, wears a cap in the shape of a wolf. Nothing more, nothing less. She just likes to fight, and will do so any chance she can get..as long as it is legal. Her family line started with two normal humans, but as time went on, a certain mutation happened, causing them to be more wolf like at night. People looked down on them, as if they did something wrong. They did nothing wrong! It was because they were different. It was because the other humans had not experienced a mutation in their blood yet! They were ignorant. Unlike her entire family, Keilene doesn't want to hide that she is a werewolf. She enjoies being one. It advanaces her strength, and stamina. That being the reason she can lift her hammer. People often shun her for being a werewolf, but she just brushes it off. She ran away from her family, and wound up somewhere in Tokyo. There, she met who would become her best friend. Bolgok.

Name: Bolgok
Race: Zombie-ish thing.
Height: 7'9"
Weight: Estimated 450 pounds.
Weapon: A large Gatling Gun. It is very high tech. He took it from the laboratory that he woke up in.
Magic/Abillities: Bolgok can regenerate when he is not fighting or under attack. When near Keilene, his physical strength increases ten fold. He has a brilliant mind, with an IQ that is estimated at 170.
Appearence: He is a very tall dark figure. His face is very ripped apart, and stiched by Keilene where it is hurt the most. He has a normal eye, of the color blue on the left side of his face. It is stiched diagnol across his face where his other eye should've been. His face also looks very dirty, with dark skid marks across it. He keeps his entire body covered. He has a bullet proof vest on. He has a heavy black jacket zipped and buttoned over it. The sleeves go down to his wrists. His hands are quite disgusting, being in the same state as his face. His fingernails are grown out and sharpened. He holds his gun in his left hand. He wears heavy black pants, going down to his ankles, and black boots below those. He is bald. He appears quite muscular in appearence.
Personallity: Bolgok is also very fun loving, just like her best friend Keilene. He may be oldish, but he acts like he's 8, unless in battle. He is the sworn protecter to Keilene, and will give his life to protect her.
History: Bolgok started out as a normal human, working at a factory. One day, that factory exploded, and everyone was presumed dead. One body was not found, and that was the body of this man, given the name Bolgok. He remembers nothing at all, not even his name. He escaped the people who brought him back to life, whoever they were, and fell down somewhere in Tokyo. A little girl found him. It was raining that day, and they were in an alleyway. No matter how many times Bolgok told the little girl to leave, she stood by him, day in and day out, often leaving and coming back with food. She kept him alive. The two soon knew eachother quite well. Keilene Storm, the little girl, gave him the name Bolgok. What it meant, neither knew, but Keilene thought it fit him perfectly. Bolgok knew of his ugliness, but it didn't matter to either of them. Keilene went to a store and bought him all new shiny clothes. Bolgok vowed to protect Keilene for as long as he lived. The two set away from Japan to the USA, but there, Bolgok was only scourned, so the two made their home in another alleyway in Los Angelos. They've been living there for quite some time, and Bolgok often getting into fights with common criminals attempting to mug him in his own alley. At night, Bolgok and Keilene walk the backstreets protecting random citizens from trouble. You know, the works. That was until one day, a light appeared...

« Last edited by Captain X Awesome456 on Jan 20th 2008 »
R.I.P: This account. Appearently, people think this name is stupid. Got that comment three times. Swampert King. I'm comin home.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
imaloony8.0 Posted: 21:41 Jan20 2008 Post ID: 2086645
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
Post Likes: 6
+
Name: Alside
Height: 6'3
Weight: 110 lbs.
Race: Human
Weapons: A Sniper Rifle that zooms depending on how far Alside thinks he needs to shoot, being enfused with his mind. If he wills it, the long barrel of the sniper rifle will slide into the gun, making it into a gun with three modes: Single shot, 3-round burst, and fully automatic. When in close rang, Alside doesn't even need to look down the sights, and he hardly ever misses. This gun, strangly, never needs to be reloaded. He also has a short sword, which he is very skilled with, across his back.
Magic/Skills: In his gun, there's a special function called the "Homing Round". If this bullet hits the target, it acts like a paintball and splatters against the enemy, but won't come off. His bullets, as long has he is within 200 yards of his target, then home onto that spot. Multiple rounds on an opponent result in random tageting spots. His thoughts are also connected to his gun, allowing him to zoom the scope, change the type of round (armor piercing, stun, shot-gun buckshot, tranqulizer, and tiny, one-shot at a time explosives) the mode of his gun, and several other things, just by willing it. He's also very aware of his surrounds, with a reaction time of 0.01 seconds. His strength is incredible for a human as well, his military training grinding through that very well.
Appearance: Alside has a pair of goggles on his forehead with a night vision and heat sensor modes on them, and cannot be pierced by anything. He usually only wears them when engaging in gurrilla warefare, in heavy combat, or when just shooting, but he occasional pulls them over his eyes at other times too. He wears a dark green jacket over a dark blue long sleeve shirt, with in mind, "At night, I won't be seen, but durring the day, I'll kill them before they notice me." He also wears dark blue jeans and plain black tennis shoes. His hair is a brown color with a messyness to it, which seem to go perfectly with his green eyes.
Personality: Ouside of battle, he's a friendly, carefree guy who's easy to like, but in battle, he's surprisingly hard, and keeps his mind on the fight all the time, he thinks of himself as the "perfect war machine".
History: Alside was orriginally born to be the perfect soldier in the army, and since he was able to walk, he's been able to shoot. They tried to raise him to be emotionless, like a robot, so when he saw comrads die on the lines, it wouldn't hurt him, but it only partially worked. He was tortured with all the tedious drills and practice he went through, some swords skills, but mostly shooting skills, so good, he hardly needed a sword, in fact, he only used it once out of every ten times, prefering to beat him opponents down with his hands and gun. When he finally finished his super training, he was given a gun, which, with the data collected since he began training, was connected to him telepathically almost. A tight accuracy which had a x1-x200 scope on it, retractable, a medium long barrel which allowed for an unbelievable accuracy which would hit a bulls eye from 1000 yards. They tested him once more, with the gun, and his results jumped to more than 300%. He helped the humans finish a war, and then was allowed to go free. His first thing in mind? Get the hell out of those army cloths, and start a life in helping people with his gift.

Wanna listen to me rant about stuff? I started a blog!
https://theloonybinblog.wordpress.com/
Captain X Awesome456 Posted: 22:00 Jan20 2008 Post ID: 2086669
Captain X Awesome456
+
Excellent Loony. But your appearence doesn't include his hair color and style. Either that, or I missed it. You're in. We'll start when we get 2 more people..or until I feel like it, if two people don't join. :P

« Last edited by Captain X Awesome456 on Jan 20th 2008 »
R.I.P: This account. Appearently, people think this name is stupid. Got that comment three times. Swampert King. I'm comin home.
imaloony8.0 Posted: 22:12 Jan20 2008 Post ID: 2086681
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
"His hair is a brown color with a messyness to it."

Do you want more description on the hair style? I don't understand lol...

Captain X Awesome456 Posted: 22:14 Jan20 2008 Post ID: 2086682
Captain X Awesome456
+
Oh. Hehe, didn't see that. I said that I might have missed that. Its all good. Another bulllet dodged..
imaloony8.0 Posted: 22:16 Jan20 2008 Post ID: 2086683
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
I'm pretty sure 'bullet' is spelled with just two l's lol.

Captain X Awesome456 Posted: 22:17 Jan20 2008 Post ID: 2086684
Captain X Awesome456
+
God I hate typos. T_T
Pokemastar Posted: 23:08 Jan20 2008 Post ID: 2086720
Pokemastar
Forum GuestMember
+
Name: Twian Hiroukz (AKA Twiz)

Height: 6?1

Weight: 120lbs

Race: Elf

Weapons: Twiz carries two Shortswords passed down from his Family. Both infused with Magic and blood from the one who wields it. One of the Shortswords is called Shatah, made by his Ancestor Jianz who was a Legendary Blacksmith among Elves had made the sword out of Crystal infused with the Ground?s Soil and Seeds. The Sword itself is incredibly durable, and oddly enough, light, it has a Wooden Sheath carved from Twiz?s village Ancient Tree, which was supposedly the center of Magic for the Village. It is more durable then the entire sword itself? The Sword?s Handle is made out of Leather with small red crystals around the end. The Crystals are a center magical jewel made by a legendary Jewel crafter. The Crystals hold the Blood of Twiz and other family members that used the Sword, connecting the Sword to him. Twiz?s other Shortsword is called Renk. Made by a Cold Ancestor named Renalik who made the Sword out of Crystal as well, but infused it with Fire. The Crystal of the Sword is a transparent red, with the inside of it seeming to blaze. Fire is not a common among Elven family magic. The Sword has a Dark touch to it; the edge of the Sword is completely Black. It is told that the Black comes from Renalik?s hatred of the Clan. This Shortsword?s Sheath was made out of normal Leather. Renk is The Handle of Renk is made out of Iron coated with Leather. It has the same Reddish Crystals on the Handle.

Magic/Abilities: Twiz can not use Magic, but he can control his Shortsword?s Magic. He was trained in Sword Skills and learned very quickly. He was very flexible and being light weighted was only to his advantage. He has amazing Stamina and a will to go on; having the Crystals on his Sword?s holding his Blood allowed him to have full Control over his Swords. From holding out his hand and having the Swords come back to him, to easily being able to control them in the Air with his Mind. He is also extremely fast. Since Twiz can?t use Magic, he can use the Swords? magic instead. If he is close enough with Jio, it can sprout Roots and totally Engulf the Enemy. Even though Renk doesn?t seem to be on fire, even though it is red. If it makes contact with the Enemy, it will feel like a large and painful Burn.

Personality: Twiz was one of the Elves who liked to have fun, always wanting to fight. He had an interactive personality which would turn into a serious face at eye contact with the Enemy. He is friendly with his comrades, and a great ally to have. And a freighting Enemy to have.

Appearance: Twiz has a Leather Hood at all times, with two Holes at the Top revealing his Reddish Pointy Ears, the Hood Covers his whole face except his odd Glowing red eyes. He has a Leather Vest on that is also red; it has White Crystals at the Edges which shine beautifully in the light. His Vest was passed down from his Deceased Grandfather who he loved very much, and always gives him the enthusiasm and willpower he needs. The Vest itself is made out of 7 layers and has a Zigzag type of pattern which leads to a circle almost going 10 times inwards. He has Red Leather leggings which appear to be normal, but were made by Twiz himself. The Leggings are made out of 3 Thick Layers of Leather. He has a Normal Belt on which he stores mini supplies needed. On his Back he has his two Shortswords Jio and Renk. Jio?s Sheath is first, it is beautiful for the creativity of the Wood pattern which forms a Dragon icon. He wears Red Leather Boots, which are no way special, so there basically normal Leather boots. He has red Shoulder pads which have 3 Curved, and Pointed, thick Strings pointing outwards.

History: Twiz was in one of the Head Families in his Village. His father and mother both were one of the Village Councils, and had noticed unusual things about Twiz. Twiz had no signs of the potential of being capable to be a master of magic, or harness it. But that had meant Twiz was one of the ?ones? to take the Shortswords, Jio and Renk. He was trained harshly by his Father and Uncle; mostly his Uncle for his father was normally busy with Council meetings, his mother as well. His Uncle was a ruthless man who almost seemed evil, but he had one person who was always there and cared for him, showing it and always supporting him. It was his Grandfather. Twiz was always alone because he could not use his magical abilities, but his Father said that?s what happens when there are non magic family members. He was the youngest family member to receive the Shortswords at the age of 9. His Uncle died of a heart attack, and he was trained by his Grandfather after that. He was trained by his Grandfather until the age of 17, where his Grandfather had died. He had been killed in a bandit raid that was easily defeated in moments, but his Grandfather was not lucky. He then had to train on his own, which gave him more ?alone? time. Thinking about what he should do when he left the Village. Since he had not trained, or been trained because he had no magic. It seemed like an advantage to him instead of a disadvantage. He had the Shortsword?s magic to use, and it gave him more time to improve his Physical Skills and Stamina. Once he was 18 he had left the Village, normally helping people until he turned 19 years old. He then started exploring his world more and more, until a large Light engulfed him?

Just tell me if you want me to edit anything.
Now known as Intoxication.

imaloony8.0 Posted: 07:33 Jan21 2008 Post ID: 2086848
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
And Elf, A Zombie, A wearwolf, and a super soldier human. Some bunch lol.

Swampert_King456 Posted: 08:19 Jan21 2008 Post ID: 2086858
Swampert_King456
+
((Pokemastar, you are in. Now we wait for one more person, or until I want to start. Smile Since Baseball said he was making a bio. I figured why not start right now.))

A hole appeared over the mountain of the island. Two figures, one small, one large came out. The first one, with a hammer tied to their back, walked to the edge of the mountain. The other, with a gatling gun tied to their back followed.
"How do you suppose we got here Bolgok?" asked the smaller one.
"All I remember was a bright flash, then everything was dark, and then we ended up here. Sure isn't like Los Angelos." replied the larger one. Below they saw a large train of merchants, and across the horizon, nothing but desert. "Yep. Definitely not like Los Angelos."

« Last edited by Swampert_King456 on Jan 21st 2008 »
Baseballfreak28 Posted: 09:27 Jan21 2008 Post ID: 2086907
Baseballfreak28
+
((I have arrived. I will be making another bio for his cat))

The main character of my fic Smile

Name: Lenw� Telperi�n
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 141 lbs
Race: Wood Elf
Appearance: A tall, slender man with pointed ears and a stern jaw. His eyes are green and his hair red. He wears a green shirt and brown pants. A green cloak hangs over his shoulders, concealing his bow. His bow hangs on his back, concealed by his cloak. At his belt lays his quiver of emerald tipped arrows. On the side opposite his quiver his two rapiers hang in one sheath engraved with a carving of his face. His daggers hang at the front of his belt and in his cloak. He wears little armour except for two small leather gloves that can stop a blunt sword stroke and a weak arrow. The only other piece of armour on his body is his leather chest covering. It lays under his shirt and a carving of an oak leaf lays on the breast representing the village where he is from. He wears leather sandals, well worn down from travelling.
Weapon: Two rapiers whose blades that glint green in the sunlight lay at his belt. The emeralds on their hilts enable them to channel earth magic through them. He uses them most often and is often sent into battle as a spy or assassin. He got his swords from a dwarven forge where he worked. His bow, slung over his shoulder, is hand carved with an engraving of his father's stern face. It contains a retractable blade that is useful in close combat when one, or both, of his swords have been lost. He has a deadly shot with it and picks off any creature who is unfortunate enough to have made him angry enough to kill it. He made it during his training in the army. His arrows, tipped with an emerald, can pierce leathery hard skin. He carries a series of daggers in his belt. His favourite has a hilt shorter than the blade and is perfectly balanced for throwing. His werecat, Sniss, provides as a valuable weapon as he can transform into almost any creature.
Skills/Magic: Lenw� is a very skilled swordsman and wins most sword fights. He has won fights in which he has been outnumbered six to one. His blades move quickly and catapult powerful blasts of earth from their tips. His bow has a good feel to him and wins him many a battle. Whether it be from close or long range, he almost always hits his mark. When in close quarters with an enemy, even without a sword he can fight with his bow as a sword. He is very fast and stealthy, but not all that big or strong. The only magic in his arsenal is earth magic. He creates weapons, barriers and even potions from the earth. He is somewhat skilled at creating potions and remedies but would not be of much help in a life or death situation that required a potion. He is a good woodworker and created his bow. He trained in the military and learned all sorts of stealth skills for his work as a spy.
Personality: Lenw� is very quiet and prefers not to talk to others. He always keeps eye contact with his foe and he seems to know what you are thinking when he simply looks at you. He is a faithful companion once you earn his trust and will not deceive you unless he suspects deception from you.
History: Lenw� was born in a small elven village called Ormas to a woodworker and healer. At age eight he was presented with his first dagger by his father so he could help with defending their town. He was trained with it until he mastered throwing, sparring and defending with the dagger. In the midst of training with his dagger he began to take an interest in his father's woodworking career. The first thing he made was a long pole which his father attached a blade to the end of. He began training with this and a variety of other weapons. On his 100th birthday, he got his first real sword. It was a heavy broadsword which he could barely lift. Discouraged by this setback, he stayed home for months. When he finally came outside he was holding a small bow. He taught himself to string, and fire the bow. When his family was in need of money, he started working at a dwarven blacksmith shop where he made several small daggers before finding the perfect way to make a light, easy to throw dagger that could kill. When he was 110, he made his twin rapiers and learned he could channel his greatly developed earth magic through them. He trained with these light swords and won many sparring matches with his peers. He trained with every weapon he could find, until he couldn't find any he had not mastered. He then turned his attention to fine tuning his magic skills. He created potions, elixirs and remedies to help his family pay for food they needed. He continued to work as a blacksmith and many people enjoyed his work. When he was 200, words of war started to creep through the land. He was drafted to the army, originally as a foot soldier but later he proved to be a very good spy. During his training he was asked to make a bow. He took a month but by the end had a magnificent longbow carved out and balanced perfectly. The war started one year after he was drafted. It took twelve years but it was over. One day he was taking a walk to town and he found himself on the ground of an island.
Swampert_King456 Posted: 09:35 Jan21 2008 Post ID: 2086915
Swampert_King456
+
((You're in))

The smaller one walked away from the edge. She looked around for a large path leading down. There was a path, but a very small one. Probably not one that Bolgok could fit on.
"How are we gonna get down from here?" again, asked the curious small one.
"We could slide down and risk hitting a boulder. That is about our only option." replied the bigger one. "I wouldn't risk it for your sake Keilene."
"I can handle myself y'know." said Keilene, being stubborn as always. "Your too much of a worry wort Bolgok." She put her hands on her hips.
Baseballfreak28 Posted: 09:55 Jan21 2008 Post ID: 2086944
Baseballfreak28
+
((His cat))
Name: Sniss
Height: 2'3"
Weight: 54 lbs
Race: Werecat
Appearance: A black cat with green eyes and pearl white teeth. The inside of its ears are pink. Its stomach is white and it has yellow areas around its legs.
Weapon: His power to transform into any creature he has touched. He has full capabilities and adaptations tha the creature has. His razor sharp teeth are valuable weapons as well. He learned a small bit of earth magic.
Skills/Magic: Sniss is very fast and agile. He is like most cats and has "nine lives." He can transform into any creature he has touched and act as that creature. He has a small bit of earth magic in his arsenal.
Personality: A loyal companion to Lenw�. He has a good temper and doesn't get angry a lot. He is obedient and does whatever his master asks of him.
History: Sniss was born into Lenw�'s family in a litter of five. Lenw� begged to keep Sniss and his parents let him. Lenw� trained Sniss with all he would need to know and they have been faithful companions ever since.

A tall elf fell from the sky followed by a black cat. The elf landed gracefully and noiselessly and caught the cat who curled up and licked its tail. The elf moved toward the two figures standing at the edge. One hand reached to his belt and grasped the hilt of his sword. He spoke in a stern voice, "Who, are, you?"
imaloony8.0 Posted: 09:59 Jan21 2008 Post ID: 2086950
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
Alside heard three voices, and he gripped his gun, they came from just the other side of the rock he was hiding by. He thought for a moment, and the barrel of his gun slid shorter, the scope retracted, and it changed to fully automatic. He jumped around the boulder and put his gun up. "Identify yourselves." He said calmly, his finger on the trigger. "Identify yourselves or I will shoot."

« Last edited by imaloony8.0 on Jan 21st 2008 »

Baseballfreak28 Posted: 10:03 Jan21 2008 Post ID: 2086959
Baseballfreak28
+
Lenw� turned around sharply. Quickly his bow was drawn and nocked, "Neither you nor I would want to shoot. Drop that," he hesitated for a moment, "That thing you are holding." he said puzzled by the weapon. Sniss crouched ready to pounce on the strange man if a shot was fired.
Swampert_King456 Posted: 10:04 Jan21 2008 Post ID: 2086962
Swampert_King456
+
"Put your gun down boy." said Bolgok, turning around. Keilene looked over. Her eyes widened, and she jumped on Bolgok's back.
"Bad people Bolgok! Hurt them!" said Keilene.
"I won't unless they shoot." replied Bolgok to Keilene. "I am Bolgok, and this is Keilene. We mean no harm...well, at least I don't."

((I'll be on a bit later. See you later.))

« Last edited by Swampert_King456 on Jan 21st 2008 »
imaloony8.0 Posted: 10:09 Jan21 2008 Post ID: 2086973
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
Alside looked at the person with the bow. "I could unload about thirty shots into you before you even let go of that bowstring, and then I could dodge it easily, luckily for you, none of you look like you're threats to me." He said, lowering his gun. A loading sound was heard and the barrel slid out longer and a scope came out of the top. "Name's Alside. Ex-Marine of the United States Military."

Baseballfreak28 Posted: 10:13 Jan21 2008 Post ID: 2086983
Baseballfreak28
+
"You could eh?" Lenw� said, "My cat here would just eat your face if you thought about doing that." He lowered his bow. "And what the hell is the United States?"
imaloony8.0 Posted: 10:14 Jan21 2008 Post ID: 2086984
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
He smiled. "Different world." He explained.

Baseballfreak28 Posted: 10:35 Jan21 2008 Post ID: 2087012
Baseballfreak28
+
"What is this place. It looks nothing like home." Lenw� said puzzled
Displaying Page 1 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close