Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

One Piece

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 8

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 6 | 7 | Last     Next
Twilight_Sasuke Posted: 16:21 Jan23 2008 Post ID: 2089558
Twilight_Sasuke
Post Likes: 3
+
.: One Piece Discription :.

One Piece is a anime show about a boy who grows up and becomes a pirate because he want to find "One Piece" One Piece is Gol D. Rogers Treasure (He hid in it in the Grand Line Before he was prosecuted) So luffy gathers a crew of pirates along the way he find One Piece.

Devil Fruit Users, or the Fruit of the Devil is basically a special fruit that gives you Incredible Powers. Luffy ate the Gum Gum Fruit as a Child, only by sheer idiocity though. and now has Rubber Powers. right now, He is one of the Most Powerful Fighters alive.

Now, for my Detailed explanation on the Crew of One Piece, and a few other important people:

Monkey D. Luffy: Luffy is the Captain of the Strawhat Pirates. Currently he has a known Bounty of 300,000,000 Berri. He is Brainless, Does not plan on anything and just does what he likes. And when he challenges an Opponent to a fight, he generally wins. As of right now, he has only Lost once. That was to a Marine Admiral. I'll go more into that when i need to. But Luffy's Dream is to be King of the Pirates. which he may just become.

Roranora Zoro: Zoro (Or American Version calls him Zolo) is Co-Captain of the Strawhat Pirates. he is also their Swordsman of the ship. he unlike luffy has a Hot Headed temper which is easily provoked. He is also Skilled enough in the Art of Sword Fighting to be able to Cut Steel. His Goal is to become the Worlds Best Swordsman. and all that stands in his way is Hawkeyes Mihawk. Once he is strong enough to beat him, then he will Claim Worlds Strongest/Best Swordsman. But Zoro is also someone Loyal and Dedicated to his Nakama (Family) His Bounty last saw was 120,000,000 Berri

Nami: Nami is the Ship Navigator, and First Lady of the crew. she is not very strong, (Although stronger then ussop) but she has Gotten herself a Bounty of 16,000,000 Berri. She is trying to Map the World's Seas. that is her Dream. she may be all hot-headed like Zoro, but shes also Easily Scared by small things. She is also Pretty. so Pretty Sanji is very much in Love with her and Robin. Nami also has, before Ussop was in the crew for a while, been an Undercover agent for Arlong Park. Leader known as Arlong, the Merman. he kept her as a Slave until she paid him 100,000,000 Berri. problem was, Luffy Killed Him. so that never went through.

Ussop: Ussop is the weakest of the Crew, but also Tactical and Sharpshooter. he is not really worth much. i'll look in on that. but he also Makes weapons and items, but is also one of the Jokes of the Crowd. nothing much else is important though. .::Update::. Ussop is worth 30,000,000 Berri. just as much when Luffy was headed to Arlong.

Sanji: Sanji is the Chef of the Ship. his meals are just extraordinary and Wonderful, yet he is Very Strong compaired to the last two mentioned. he also can hold his own against Zoro, but Sanji doesnt have a High High Bounty. but its Higher then Nami's 16,000,000 Berri Bounty. Just dont Insult Nami or Robin infront of Sanji, and your Safe. Sanji's Dream is to find the sea All Blue. once he does that, his life goal is complete. .::Update::. Sanji is Worth 77,000,000 Berris.

Tony Tony Chopper: Chopper is a Unique Reindeer. he has the power to Transform into 3 different shapes because of his Devil Fruit ability. but with his Rumble Ball, it makes it into 7 Different forms. he is also Ships Doctor and friendly little Animal to Human Member. he has a Bounty of 50 Berri. how sad. Yes i said 50 Berri, not 50,000,000 Berri. just 50. Oh well.

Nico Robin: Robin is the Second Female member of the Strawhat crew. her power, unlike Nami or Ussop, is unique. her Bounty last known was 80,000,000 Berri. she is a Dangerous Woman and has, since Alabasta, changed her way and befriended the Strawhat crew and joined up with them. he Goal is unknown though. because none know much about her. but all is well, she has found her Nakama that she has searched for all her life since she was a little Girl.

Franky: Franky was just recently picked up from Oceans 7. he is a Cyborg, and is a powerful one at that. his Bounty is also unavailable at this time. but for him, his Dream was to Build his Dream Ship, and Sail on it. When Franky Joined Strawhat Pirates was when Luffy's Bounty rose from 100,000,000 Berri to 300,000,000 Berri for Killing CP9 Leader Rob Lucci. Franky was not strong enough to fight against Rob Lucci, but Luffy managed to Kill off him, and Destroy the World Government and Save Robin from their form of Hell. Franky is the Shipwright and also Item Constructor. his design of the Ship, Thousand Sunny, was immensely large in Proportion and weight. but nevertheless, the ship has an Air Powered Launch system that makes them Simulate Flying.

Trace Heatfist: Trace is Luffy's Older brother. his Devil Fruit power gives his power to Fire. he is also Second Commander of the Whitebeard Pirates. Rumored Strongest Pirate Fleet on the Planet. His Goal is unknown. His Bounty is Unknown. and where he is now is also Unknown after the Battle with Marshall D. Teech or Blackbeard.

Marshall D. Teech "Blackbeard" :Blackberd is the user of a Devbil Fruit that uses Shadows and Darkness. his is supposedly the Ultimate Devil fruit. he used to work for Whitebeard's crew, until he killed and abandoned them. his Power is also able to increase the Normal Durability of Pain on the Human Body. what is known else about him is a mystery to this day.

Gol D. Roger "Gold Roger" : Gol D. Roger or Gold Roger is the Worlds Most Famous Pirate. he had Power, Fame, and Wealth. but one day, Luffy's Grandfather somehow Captured him and got him under arrest. On his Day of Execution, he said he left all he had in one piece. to the one who seeks it and finds it, shall be known as the Pirate King. When he was Executed, his Bounty was 1,000,000,000 Berri. he was a Great inspiration to Pirates everywhere.

Monkey D. Dragon: Dragon is a Very Very Powerful Person in the show. we have not seen him in action yet, nor do we know his Bounty, but all we know is Monkey D. Dragon is Father to Monkey D. Luffy. I Personally believe Dragon to be one of the Four Emperors of the Grand Line. but this information is unknown.

These are the People i decided to list. i know it looks like alot, but it really isnt. For those who want to start watching/reading One Piece, i suggest you go to One Manga to start from the Beginning of the Series and read from there. it will be More Clear to understand, or just ask here.

-----------------------------------------------------

Hey i thought the One Piece fans would be saying where the One Piece thread well here it is so who's your favourite character?

Well mines luffy for sure

« Last edited by Twilight_Sasuke on Feb 15th 2008 »
[center]v Latest Signature By Me v

Previously skyline_2fast_luffy & Now Cyndevia
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
InterDimension Posted: 16:43 Jan23 2008 Post ID: 2089582
InterDimension
Post Likes: 0
+
i Had a One Piece thread, lost it somewhere when i was on poke.addicted. im not up to Bumping it up top though.

How about this, For those who dont know What One Piece is about, one of us should write a small description of whats going on, and how One Piece was started.

as in, Give a Summery of all the Characters, (main Ones) and tell who they are and what their role is on Luffy's ship, the Thousand Sunny

If you wont, i will. ;P

but otherwise, Favorite Character, Gotta Be Luffy!. xD
:o A ghost!
Swampert_King456 Posted: 17:33 Jan23 2008 Post ID: 2089688
Swampert_King456
+
Favorite character: Chomper.

Having multiple forms and being a doctor to boot. Who doesn't love that.

Sanji's nice though too. You know how he said that a cook never fights with his hands cause he's afraid to get them dirty? Sanji touches the FLOOR when he does that whirlwind kick move. <.<
InterDimension Posted: 18:57 Jan23 2008 Post ID: 2089764
InterDimension
+
its actually called Tony Tony Chopper. not Chomper. lol
Swampert_King456 Posted: 19:26 Jan23 2008 Post ID: 2089807
Swampert_King456
+
It always seemed like Chomper to me. I've always called him that, even though I knew it was Chopper. I've just recently started calling him chopper.
InterDimension Posted: 19:43 Jan23 2008 Post ID: 2089841
InterDimension
+
Well, i'll list it off for you then.

Monkey D. Luffy's Crew is this IN Order:

Luffy
Zoro
Nami
Ussop
Sanji
Chopper
Robin
Franky
UmbreonDude_ Posted: 19:48 Jan23 2008 Post ID: 2089853
UmbreonDude_
Carolina Crown
+
Ussop for me.

I hardly watch the series though. Ussop's nose is like... Big.
Gamertag: Premera

|'09|
DNL Posted: 19:50 Jan23 2008 Post ID: 2089860
DNL
+
Mines has to be Zoro, cuz of his blades are shiney.Evil
Swampert_King456 Posted: 19:59 Jan23 2008 Post ID: 2089877
Swampert_King456
+
On 23-Jan-2008 InterDimension said:Well, i'll list it off for you then.

Monkey D. Luffy's Crew is this IN Order:

Luffy
Zoro
Nami
Ussop
Sanji
Chopper
Robin
Franky
Who's Franky? I must not have seen an episode with him in it.
dyoung15 Posted: 20:36 Jan23 2008 Post ID: 2089957
dyoung15
+
I love this series my favorite is sanji.
Call me Spanks

^ Credit goes to .Impact^

rocklee_leaf Posted: 22:03 Jan23 2008 Post ID: 2090037
rocklee_leaf
+
i like trace
[center]
Join Team Rock Lee!

I'm Truly Splendid Ninja!

Twilight_Sasuke Posted: 23:34 Jan23 2008 Post ID: 2090077
Twilight_Sasuke
+
Well looks like someone likes this show....

InterDimension i made the description of the showThumbs Up

« Last edited by Twilight_Sasuke on Jan 23rd 2008 »

maxxy209 Posted: 09:54 Jan24 2008 Post ID: 2090250
maxxy209
+
One piece is cool i like the first episode alot of action

dyoung15 Posted: 15:52 Jan24 2008 Post ID: 2090508
dyoung15
+
Mostly all the episodes are good.
Call me Spanks

Twilight_Sasuke Posted: 16:02 Jan24 2008 Post ID: 2090524
Twilight_Sasuke
+
I have 1-11 volumes of One Piece and they all add up to 52 Episodes i wished they had more volumes outWhistle

dyoung15 Posted: 16:12 Jan24 2008 Post ID: 2090541
dyoung15
+
I havent read any of the manga I just watch the anime.
Call me Spanks

Monkey_D_Zolo Posted: 16:20 Jan24 2008 Post ID: 2090555
Monkey_D_Zolo
+
*is ashamed by my name* -_-

Brook is awesome. <_<
InterDimension Posted: 16:48 Jan24 2008 Post ID: 2090601
InterDimension
+
T_S, may i suggest to you This? its where i read my One Piece Manga volumes. so far, Luffy and Crew have killed yet another Shichibukai named Gekko Moria. and just fought of Bartholomew Kuma. another Shichibukai. but he is just like Franky. he Is a Cyborg. but one that is far superior to Franky's type. Kuma is a Cyborg who has the Devil Fruit Powers.

If i may, i'll do a basis on what all is in One Piece

Purpose of One Piece:

One Piece is a anime show about a boy who grows up and becomes a pirate because he want to find "One Piece" One Piece is Gol D. Rogers Treasure (He hid in it in the Grand Line Before he was prosecuted) So luffy gathers a crew of pirates along the way he find One Piece.

Devil Fruit Users, or the Fruit of the Devil is basically a special fruit that gives you Incredible Powers. Luffy ate the Gum Gum Fruit as a Child, only by sheer idiocity though. and now has Rubber Powers. right now, He is one of the Most Powerful Fighters alive.

Now, for my Detailed explanation on the Crew of One Piece, and a few other important people:

Monkey D. Luffy: Luffy is the Captain of the Strawhat Pirates. Currently he has a known Bounty of 300,000,000 Berri. He is Brainless, Does not plan on anything and just does what he likes. And when he challenges an Opponent to a fight, he generally wins. As of right now, he has only Lost once. That was to a Marine Admiral. I'll go more into that when i need to. But Luffy's Dream is to be King of the Pirates. which he may just become.

Roranora Zoro: Zoro (Or American Version calls him Zolo) is Co-Captain of the Strawhat Pirates. he is also their Swordsman of the ship. he unlike luffy has a Hot Headed temper which is easily provoked. He is also Skilled enough in the Art of Sword Fighting to be able to Cut Steel. His Goal is to become the Worlds Best Swordsman. and all that stands in his way is Hawkeyes Mihawk. Once he is strong enough to beat him, then he will Claim Worlds Strongest/Best Swordsman. But Zoro is also someone Loyal and Dedicated to his Nakama (Family) His Bounty last saw was 120,000,000 Berri

Nami: Nami is the Ship Navigator, and First Lady of the crew. she is not very strong, (Although stronger then ussop) but she has Gotten herself a Bounty of 16,000,000 Berri. She is trying to Map the World's Seas. that is her Dream. she may be all hot-headed like Zoro, but shes also Easily Scared by small things. She is also Pretty. so Pretty Sanji is very much in Love with her and Robin. Nami also has, before Ussop was in the crew for a while, been an Undercover agent for Arlong Park. Leader known as Arlong, the Merman. he kept her as a Slave until she paid him 100,000,000 Berri. problem was, Luffy Killed Him. so that never went through.

Ussop: Ussop is the weakest of the Crew, but also Tactical and Sharpshooter. he is not really worth much. i'll look in on that. but he also Makes weapons and items, but is also one of the Jokes of the Crowd. nothing much else is important though. .::Update::. Ussop is worth 30,000,000 Berri. just as much when Luffy was headed to Arlong.

Sanji: Sanji is the Chef of the Ship. his meals are just extraordinary and Wonderful, yet he is Very Strong compaired to the last two mentioned. he also can hold his own against Zoro, but Sanji doesnt have a High High Bounty. but its Higher then Nami's 16,000,000 Berri Bounty. Just dont Insult Nami or Robin infront of Sanji, and your Safe. Sanji's Dream is to find the sea All Blue. once he does that, his life goal is complete. .::Update::. Sanji is Worth 77,000,000 Berris.

Tony Tony Chopper: Chopper is a Unique Reindeer. he has the power to Transform into 3 different shapes because of his Devil Fruit ability. but with his Rumble Ball, it makes it into 7 Different forms. he is also Ships Doctor and friendly little Animal to Human Member. he has a Bounty of 50 Berri. how sad. Yes i said 50 Berri, not 50,000,000 Berri. just 50. Oh well.

Nico Robin: Robin is the Second Female member of the Strawhat crew. her power, unlike Nami or Ussop, is unique. her Bounty last known was 80,000,000 Berri. she is a Dangerous Woman and has, since Alabasta, changed her way and befriended the Strawhat crew and joined up with them. he Goal is unknown though. because none know much about her. but all is well, she has found her Nakama that she has searched for all her life since she was a little Girl.

Franky: Franky was just recently picked up from Oceans 7. he is a Cyborg, and is a powerful one at that. his Bounty is also unavailable at this time. but for him, his Dream was to Build his Dream Ship, and Sail on it. When Franky Joined Strawhat Pirates was when Luffy's Bounty rose from 100,000,000 Berri to 300,000,000 Berri for Killing CP9 Leader Rob Lucci. Franky was not strong enough to fight against Rob Lucci, but Luffy managed to Kill off him, and Destroy the World Government and Save Robin from their form of Hell. Franky is the Shipwright and also Item Constructor. his design of the Ship, Thousand Sunny, was immensely large in Proportion and weight. but nevertheless, the ship has an Air Powered Launch system that makes them Simulate Flying.

Trace Heatfist: Trace is Luffy's Older brother. his Devil Fruit power gives his power to Fire. he is also Second Commander of the Whitebeard Pirates. Rumored Strongest Pirate Fleet on the Planet. His Goal is unknown. His Bounty is Unknown. and where he is now is also Unknown after the Battle with Marshall D. Teech or Blackbeard.

Marshall D. Teech "Blackbeard" :Blackberd is the user of a Devbil Fruit that uses Shadows and Darkness. his is supposedly the Ultimate Devil fruit. he used to work for Whitebeard's crew, until he killed and abandoned them. his Power is also able to increase the Normal Durability of Pain on the Human Body. what is known else about him is a mystery to this day.

Gol D. Roger "Gold Roger" : Gol D. Roger or Gold Roger is the Worlds Most Famous Pirate. he had Power, Fame, and Wealth. but one day, Luffy's Grandfather somehow Captured him and got him under arrest. On his Day of Execution, he said he left all he had in one piece. to the one who seeks it and finds it, shall be known as the Pirate King. When he was Executed, his Bounty was 1,000,000,000 Berri. he was a Great inspiration to Pirates everywhere.

Monkey D. Dragon: Dragon is a Very Very Powerful Person in the show. we have not seen him in action yet, nor do we know his Bounty, but all we know is Monkey D. Dragon is Father to Monkey D. Luffy. I Personally believe Dragon to be one of the Four Emperors of the Grand Line. but this information is unknown.

These are the People i decided to list. i know it looks like alot, but it really isnt. For those who want to start watching/reading One Piece, i suggest you go to One Manga to start from the Beginning of the Series and read from there. it will be More Clear to understand, or just ask here.

yes, i have no life. ;P But you think this basically Covers the entire Series up to date? excluding where they have been. i'll post that, but i don't really Feel like it. xD

« Last edited by InterDimension on Jan 24th 2008 »
Monkey_D_Zolo Posted: 17:27 Jan24 2008 Post ID: 2090651
Monkey_D_Zolo
+
Brook: known as the "Gentleman Skeleton", is a pirate inhabiting the Florian Triangle region of the Grand Line. Although he claims to be a gentleman, and talks in the dialect of one, Brook's etiquette has severely degenerated over the course of his isolation. He has awful table manners: he shouts for food while waiting to be served, asks to swap plates with people who have larger servings than he does and eating so messily his entire face is stained. He is also extremely flatulent after meals, but says "excuse me" so as to be "gentlemanly." He also loves to tell odd, bone-themed jokes, as well as melodramatic tales, and is very perverse, asking to see Nami and Robin's underwear upon meeting them. He's a skilled musician (something Luffy has always wanted in his crew since the beginning), fond of playing the violin. Due to his light weight he can not only jump to incredible heights but can run on water by moving his legs furiously. He uses a shikomizue as his main weapon; with it, he is able to make swift iaidM attacks that the enemy cannot notice. Brook also has the unique ability to heal 'completely' (though the damage to his face when he was stabbed by Ryuuma remained) when he drinks milk because 'milk heals bone fractures'.

Long ago, Brook ate the Yomi Yomi no Mi. Up until when he died, he simply was unable to swim. A few decades before he ran into Luffy, he and his crew set sail in the Grand Line, but left one of their friends behind- the whale Laboon. Brook and the crew promised to return, but he and his crew were massacred in the Florian Triangle. Thanks to his Devil Fruit, his soul was able to wander until he found his body. He revived, and was determined to return to the Cape of Good Hope and fulfill his promise to Laboon by telling him of the crew's fate. However, due to the heavy fogs, his soul wandered for a year, and by the time he found his body it was only a bleached skeleton. The roots of his hair were as strong as ever, so he still had his afro as a means for Laboon to recognize his new skeletal form. Unfortunately, he's unable to regrow his afro, and thus protects it until he can finally be reunited with Laboon.

Five years before meeting the Straw Hats, he found his way to Thriller Bark, where his shadow was stolen by Gecko Moria and used to revive Samurai Ryuma. Because of this, Brook is unable to exist in sunlight, as he would immediately perish. During his time there, he learned that throwing salt into the zombie's mouth would purify it because salt is part of the sea(though he originally thought it was fish that were the weakness), so it breaks the hold of Moria's devil fruit power. He used that knowledge to kill many zombies before he was faced off by Ryuma himself and beaten. He then pleaded to spare his afro and be able to escape, and Ryuma let him, because he would die too if Brook did. After meeting the Straw Hats, Luffy asks him to join his crew. Although overjoyed by the invitation, he later declines as his curse prevents him from leaving the Florian Triangle. They soon stumble upon Thriller Bark, and Brook becomes determined to retrieve his shadow. Luffy, determined to help Brook, has the Straw Hats follow. Luffy also swears to make him a part of the crew.

After many events on Thriller Bark, Brook again attempted to fight Ryuuma to win back his shadow. Despite having grown stronger over the past 5 years, Brook's vow to protect his afro gives Ryuuma a serious advantage, as it is difficult for Brook to guard it and fight Ryuuma evenly. Ryuuma then subdues him, and prepares to cut off Brook's afro. However, an earthquake caused by Oz disrupts Ryuuma. Franky then bursts into the room and guards Brook as Zoro faces off against the zombie. After watching Zoro and Ryuuma face each other and the unimaginable power displayed by both of them he realises that Ryuuma never fought him seriously and he really never had a chance of winning. Zoro finally manages to defeat Ryuuma and Brook finally reclaims his shadow from the zombie. In recent chapters, Brook joined the other Straw Hats in trying to fight off Oz. Oz's power was formidable, and for a time proved too much for all the Straw Hats combined. Brook, along with all the Strawhats, was briefly knocked unconscious, but they have recently turned the tide, with Zoro leading an attempt on defeating and purifying Oz. Brook was missing for a short while during this attempt, but has since returned to the battle against Oz, just in time to save Usopp from being killed, having just gone to collect a giant bag of salt from the crumbling Thriller Bark. He then ends up saying he would join the fight as a sign of gratitude for helping him get his shadow back. Later, Brook would help Luffy defeat Oz once and for all by throwing him towards Oz to allow Luffy to fracture Oz's spine with Gear Third. Recently, he has been knocked unconcious by Bartholomew Kuma's attack.

=D
Twilight_Sasuke Posted: 17:33 Jan24 2008 Post ID: 2090665
Twilight_Sasuke
+
omg i never knew that dragon was luffy's dad XD

Displaying Page 1 of 8

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 6 | 7 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close