Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Remember when...

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous
Shadowcheater Posted: 23:02 Mar09 2008 Post ID: 2150876
Shadowcheater
Mr. Tambourine Man
Post Likes: 1
+
On 05-Mar-2008 cheating101 said:Do you remember days...before today...when Supercheats had a lot of the old members before they left. Before there were S mods, or mods, or forums for that matter. Before Supercheats was big, before they ruined the Question Answer page (I'm not happy about the new look, its corny).

Do you ever miss it? Or do you remember a time long past that you wish you could still do.

For instance, I used to be really into Final Fantasy and Pokemon, and everyday I'd come home and see if anyone posted a question in any of the games that I could answer, and then if I ever got stuck (Which I tend to do a lot in FF games) I'd post my own question and race home from school eagerly logging in and checking to see if someone had answered my question. I really miss that. The forums are nice, but I try to answer all my problems there now and people forget that there is stuff outside the forums on this site. The old small town feel has almost fully evaporated and that is the biggest thing I miss about this site. It has evolved into a beautiful thing, and Rich should be dang proud of it, but it will never be the Old Supercheats.
Tis makes meh cry a bit.

I really missed the ol' T&C, it was ma hangout place back then. The T&C was the heart of SC and yeah, the most spam fights and flames. But, being in the ol' T&C makes me feel energized. Not like the new T&C, which is dominated with Pokemon teams. Ol' SC is better than the new. I'd say, N4C will miss it forever. Without the ol' T&C, it has leave a big gap between ma heart. But, I rerembered back that when ILME, Kite, SGX, Pyro, Juli, Cez (Who has pwned meh alot), GGB, ICK, Repner, Yoss, Blobs, Mike, Red and some other best dudes of mine with me. And when Dave was still a S Mod. Even the first big leaving took place on T&C. I rerembered when ILME got banned, and GGB's leaving. And Cez's, of course. Suddenly, a big flame and spam attack made by that bast*rd pikachu 101 is found on ol' T&C. An' all the mod squads have to fight it, same as Dave and Rich. Rerembering the 'purpose' thingy about T&C makes meh thinks about it, again and again and again. And when my last account (Need 4 Cheat) was hacked, the same time with my leaving.

2004-2006: The years I will never forget.
Supercheats has changed.

« Last edited by Shadowcheater on Mar 9th 2008 »

Enter the doors of PXE!

"Paradise is nearer to any of you than the strap of his shoe, and so is the Fire."
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
therapper Posted: 08:21 Mar17 2008 Post ID: 2160074
therapper
Post Likes: 0
+
i also rember about 2 months after i joined the hall of fame 50 members thing started and i was voted in it, i think my hall of fame number was 13th i'm not too shore thou

05/06 hall of famer

RIP Proof
RIP tu Pac

2 of the best rappers ever

cred to v-gamer for the avatar
Fwank Posted: 11:01 Mar17 2008 Post ID: 2160202
Fwank
Post Likes: 4
+
On 08-Mar-2008 nintendo_dude said:Yeah I remember that I started posting about two weeks after the forums opened, back in September '04. Everything was damn fun back then. Kinda died down with the addition of Mods (although I had more Mod spots than anyone in first draft) but was still good. It was great being Admin, but I left for personal reasons anyway. I'm sure that was around New Year '07. But the forums are completely different now to what they used to be. They seem quite boring now, too. No offense to anyone.

Faites Ou Moures: Forums opened in '04, not '03. Check the Announcements board. First forum post is there by Rich, and that was August 30th 2004. Who are you anyway?
Remember when this guy I'm quoting used to be an admin?

Good times.
ozzo Posted: 13:27 Mar17 2008 Post ID: 2160378
ozzo
_________S
Post Likes: 17
+
who's the guy you're quoting? I cba going back pages

problemsolver Posted: 13:58 Mar17 2008 Post ID: 2160413
problemsolver
+
He's quoting nd.

Problems solved are limited to specific categories. Problemsolver Inc. cannot be held responsible for the outcome of any problem solved.
^Always read the fine print.^
Thanks Trainer Sapphire for the avy/sig.

v-gamer Posted: 14:09 Mar17 2008 Post ID: 2160440
v-gamer
y so srs?
Post Likes: 4
+
On 17-Mar-2008 ozzo said:who's the guy you're quoting? I cba going back pages
The only other member who's not an admin anymore, but used to be. xP

Ah Becky.

And I can't say I remember any of this, for I was not a part of the forums. I do, however, recall that the Q&A format got changed a while ago. When I was inactive and I returned, I was confused and shocked.
Avatar: In memory of ieatwyverns <3

Thank you, Vasco <3
RJ Fighter Posted: 14:13 Mar17 2008 Post ID: 2160450
RJ Fighter
Super Mod Alumni
Post Likes: 5
+
I remember the time before the forums even existed.
ozzo Posted: 14:19 Mar17 2008 Post ID: 2160458
ozzo
_________S
Post Likes: 17
+
On 17-Mar-2008 problemsolver said:He's quoting nd.
you rly are a problem solver :D

problemsolver Posted: 18:00 Mar18 2008 Post ID: 2161994
problemsolver
+
On 17-Mar-2008 RJ Fighter said:I remember the time before the forums even existed.
As do I, though I wasn't here for very long before they opened.

Problems solved are limited to specific categories. Problemsolver Inc. cannot be held responsible for the outcome of any problem solved.
^Always read the fine print.^
Thanks Trainer Sapphire for the avy/sig.

regidude91014 Posted: 22:56 Apr01 2008 Post ID: 2180604
regidude91014
+
This is what got me: I missed the old days so much i came back to this sight after almost two years now, only to find that all (most) of my friends were gone, the part that hurts is that since this is the internet and everyone from everywhere can access it, i probably wont ever talk to them again.
hi i havent been on in like a year and i mised it so i came back
Displaying Page 3 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close