Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

MMM-Misty's Mysterious Mysteries!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 4 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous
t0ms0nic Posted: 13:23 Jul10 2005 Post ID: 250845
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
Yes,it's practically a Fan's writing story,like many of the threads on this part of the forum.
Cleaning up the cobwebs and un-covering a old Legend... t0ms0nic, thy name is Stupid. Approach with 50 foot long (advised more) poking stick. http://i1.tinypic.com/s3fpqa.gif = My Sprites. Don't use without permission from me. MSN me at [email protected]
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
shiny zapdos Posted: 10:40 Jul11 2005 Post ID: 252568
shiny zapdos
Forum GuestMember
+
HELLO!!!!!!!! SHOULD MISTY VISIT GOKU'S???????!!!!!! Anyone ALIVE around here?!
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 12:44 Jul11 2005 Post ID: 252781
Chaoticjaf123
+
you are impatient, did you know that? lol. thing is, that is up to the writer, not the reader. if you did capsule corp, probably not, but up to you.
I hereby copyright everything I have typed, am typing, or will ever type on Supercheats.com There, I said it! Refer to my avatar, and join the team with that name. I moderate Fan fiction/role play and i love it.
shiny zapdos Posted: 17:14 Jul11 2005 Post ID: 253306
shiny zapdos
Forum GuestMember
+
Yeah, good point. I'm not online, by the way, because I have just dug my own grave lol... here's what I have done of chapter two so far...

Chapter Two-Misty pushes her luck...situation normal then!

*Camera pans in, and we see Misty standing in front of the Capsule Corporation, looking extremely excited*

MISTY: Good evening and welcome, viewers, to another addition of "MISTY'S MYSTERIOUS MYSTERIES!" Today, we're snooping the home of Dr.Briefs, one of the richest men alive, and prying through his private sectors like no-one else has ever done before! Well, except maybe his wife, but hey, I didn't mean it literally. I hear one of the members of the household is rather attractive...

ASH: *Off the set* HEY, I HEARD THAT!

MISTY: *Cringing and cursing her ignorance* Did you? Oh, crap... anyway viewers-let's go in and take a look!

*The camera-man follows Misty up the path and through the main entrance*

MISTY: Ahhhhhh, here we are, the main reception area. Now, as I'm sure we all know-

*Vegeta appears in the background, and glares furiously at the camera*

VEGETA: *Lividly* Excuse me, but-WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE???!!!

*Misty looks at him, rather scared of his harsh tone, but in awe of his body all the same*

MISTY: *Staring at him speechlessly, seeing his defined muscles with a shiver of excitement*

VEGETA: *Somewhat ****** off by now* I JUST ASKED YOU A QUESTION, WOMAN!!!

MISTY: *Snaps abruptly out of her reverie, glances at him to be sure* You're Vegeta, aren't you? Yeah, the doctor told me about you... apparently, you're cranky as HELL-fancy an interview?

ASH: *Still offset, envious* I'd watch it, mate... I doubt that's all she wants...

MISTY: SHUT UP!!! I AM TRYING TO WORK HERE!!! *Turns to camera apologetically* Excuse me a moment, viewers...

*Misty rushes off camera, and a smacking sound is heard in the background, immediately followed by a cry of pain*

*Misty comes back onset, looking somewhat flustered*

MISTY: Sorry about that, folks... right, now where were we? Ahhhhhh yes, Vegeta... so, fancy an interview?

VEGETA: *Looking at her incredulously* I'd rather blast you into the next dimension, actually. *Laughs to self, then pushes her aside, and races up to the camera, his mouth virtually pressed against the lens* NOW LEAVE ME ALONE!!! I'm sure my wife will answer some pathetic, trivial, human CRAP you guys want solving-go through there, *Vegeta points off to a random door*, and DON'T BOTHER ME AGAIN, BECAUSE I AM GOING TO TRAIN, AND IF I AM DISRUPTED, YOU WON'T BE ALIVE TO MAKE ANOTHER SHOW, YOU UNDERSTAND ME???!!!

*Misty cowers, terrified, as Vegeta leaves caressing the camera to tower over her intimidatingly. Ash, still reeling in pain, and Brock, race onset, protectively*

VEGETA: *Sarcastically* Oh look, it's the cavalry... excuse me while I go and do something vaguely PRODUCTIVE.

*Vegeta walks off camera, just about resisting temptation to blast all of them to smithereens*

ASH: *Angry his wife has just been threatened* YEAH, YOU BETTER WALK AWAY!!!

*Ash and Brock go off-camera, and Misty tries to recover herself*

MISTY: The doc wasn't kidding... cranky ain't the word! *To camera-man* Right, come on Mark-let's have a look around, avoiding that end, *Points in the direction Vegeta went*, of the complex, if at all possible. Wait a minute... *Turns to Mark* ...did he just say, "WIFE"???!!! Well well well... they do say Bulma Briefs is a lucky woman, and now I can see why...

*Misty falters at Ash's off-camera snarls, and leads Mark quickly off through the door Vegeta instructed them to go through*

*They enter, and a smiling Bulma walks over to see them*

BULMA: Ahhhhhh, hello! You must be Misty, the presenter my father was talking about... sorry about my husband there, he has this rather warped philosophy that he'll appear weak if his exhibits an iota of emotion... so, would you and your team like to look around?

MISTY: *Looking immensely relieved that the entire Briefs family aren't grumpy arseholes* Yes please, Miss.

BULMA: Please, call me Bulma. Come on, let's go.

*Misty and Mark follow Bulma through the labs, explaining the functions of various pieces of high-tech looking equipment*

BULMA: Well, that's basically it for the working quarters-would you like to see our private areas? There's my family's rooms and the like, if you want to see.

*Misty momentarily marvels how someone so kind and gentle could ever marry Vegeta... then remembers his chest, and thinks no more about that subject*

MISTY: That would be awesome, Bulma-could we interview you in the lounge afterwards?

BULMA: Yeah, if you want.

*Attempts to lead Misty and co. up the stairs, but then remembers Mark has a small camera issue*

BULMA: *Embarassed that she forgot something so important* Oh damn it, yeah...

*The eight-year-old daughter of Bulma and Vegeta, Bula, walks into the lounge and notices the camera, going into transports of delight at the sight of it*

(Author note: You guys might know her as Bra, but here in England, we call her Bula... calling her Bra would just confuse me so much, sorry =P Bula's a better name anyway)

BULA: OH MY GOD!!! TV!!! HI EVERYONE!!! *Dances in front of the camera happily, much to the amusement of the three adults*

BULMA: *Fiercely proud* This is my daughter, Bula... stop that, Bula... I have a job for you.

BULA: *Stops pulling faces at the audience, looks at her mother curiously* What?

BULMA: Take this camera up the stairs for me, can you do that? *Smiles, knowing it'll be easy for the half-Saiyan*

*At this, Misty and Mark look on strangely, staring at the pretty little girl and wondering just how the hell she could do the work of several men*

BULA: Yeah, OK... *To Mark* Excuse me, sir!

*He steps back, laughing, reckoning she's playing about*

*Both Misty and Mark do that classic anime collapse as the girl easily lifts the camera up, flies up the stairs and places it on the landing at the top*

BULMA: *Smiling proudly* Thanks Bula. Man, I REALLY need to learn how to fly.

MISTY: *Getting up weakly* Bulma, what the hell...???!!!

BULMA: *Realises they've forfeited their little secret with a stab of horror* Erm... for your own sake, Misty... DON'T GO THERE.

MISTY: *In shock* Errrrrrrrr... OK! *Gets up, and gives Mark a hand* Seriously though-how can your daughter fly???!!! Can YOU fly???!!! Wow, this is going to make such a great show... *Gets happy about her soaring rating fantasies*

BULMA: I would REALLY appreciate, Misty, if you DIDN'T film that... I can't have everyone knowing my daughter is able to do that... ****** genetics. Trust me, you really don't want to know.

MISTY: *Looking utterly gobsmacked* I might get MADE to put it on TV... but I'll try not to... anyway, sod the tour-I am REALLY looking forward to this interview!!!

*They leave the camera with Bula, who continues to entertain the audience with her cuteness*

*They soon reach the living room, and Misty's too excited about high ratings to speak*

BULMA: Take a seat, Misty, and... *Stares at Mark* what's your name?

MARK: *Mesmerised temporarily* Erm... M-M-Mark...

BULMA: Wow, I have an admirer... well, I'm flattered, thank you. *Blushes crimson*

*Trunks enters the room*

TRUNKS: Mum, that meeting with the Board of Governors went fi-

*Trunks stops mid-sentence as he catches sight of Misty... they both stare tenderly at each other for a moment, each taking in the other's every feature, mystified...*

ASH: *Off-camera, furious at Misty's actions* RIGHT, THAT'S IT... BLATANT INFIDELITY!!!!! GET OFF MY WIFE, YOU PURPLE-HAIRED FREAK!!!!!

*Ash is dragged off by an aggravated Brock*

BULMA: *To Misty, somewhat disgusted at Ash's overreaction* Do you know that man?

MISTY: Never seen him before in my life.

BULMA: OK... he seemed jealous of you looking at my son. Misty, this is Trunks.

TRUNKS: *Sitting next to her, taking her hand gently and kissing it* Charmed, I'm sure.

MISTY: *In awe of his body and perfectly chiselled features* Indeed I am, Trunks...

ASH: *From far away* MISTY KETCHUM!!!!! YOU UNFAITHFUL *****!!!!!

TRUNKS: Who is that, Misty?

MISTY: Oh, just some delusional, cretinous stalker who wants to marry me... ignore him, he'll go away-he always does eventually...

TRUNKS: *Snarling at Ash* Should I take care of him for you?

*Ash's face pops into Misty's mind, and she re-lives all the good times she's had with him, particularly in her early years as a Pokemon trainer... and she realises, in a rather dramatic and annoying cliche, that she loves him and can't ignore him*

MISTY: Well, Trunks... I have a confession to make-that "Delusional, cretinous stalker" is... my husband. Sorry...

TRUNKS: *Evidently sorely disappointed* Fair enough-sorry to interrupt your marital affairs. Should that situation change at any point, call me... I'll be waiting.

*Kisses her hand again, gets off the sofa and walks out dejectedly*

BULMA: Awwwwwwww, that is PRECIOUS!!!

VEGETA: *Who has walked past his son curiously* What's precious? And WHAT are you two MORONS still doing here???!!!

BULMA: *Angry at his anti-social behaviour* Vegeta! They aren't morons... they are a very sweet pair of television workers, and show some respect, or you can sleep downstairs. They're good enough for Trunks, so why not you?!

VEGETA: *Derisive as hell* What is THAT supposed to mean... they're good enough for Trunks?! Oh great, he's turned bisexual... HE IS GETTING HIS *** KICKED!

BULMA: *Smirking* Our son is rather smitten with Misty here, but unfortunately, she's already taken.

VEGETA: WHAT THE ****???!!! I WILL NOT HAVE MY SON GETTING INVOLVED WITH A HUMAN!!!

BULMA: *Livid* YOU'RE SUCH A HYPOCRITE!!!!!

VEGETA: WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN???!!!

BULMA: Er, HELLO?! I'm human... never stopped you, did it?!

VEGETA: *Sighs defeatedly* You have a point there...
jamarie Posted: 13:54 Jul12 2005 Post ID: 254904
jamarie
+
LMAO!!!!!!!!
That,was very very funny holly.
God I love the Trunks part,and where Ash flips,LMAO!

[right]~ J A M A R I E // C R Y S T A L U T O P I A ~[/color][/right]

Cez Posted: 16:20 Jul12 2005 Post ID: 255439
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
Average. That's all I'm saying. I always find anything written in the script format, as this is, automatically slides below 50% onm the awesomeness scale.
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 19:10 Jul12 2005 Post ID: 255841
Chaoticjaf123
+
i must admit, it is an overused format, but in certain cases, such as comedy, it sometimes works out. i thought it was pretty funny.
I hereby copyright everything I have typed, am typing, or will ever type on Supercheats.com There, I said it! Refer to my avatar, and join the team with that name. I moderate Fan fiction/role play and i love it.
shiny zapdos Posted: 17:59 Jul13 2005 Post ID: 258683
shiny zapdos
Forum GuestMember
+
On 12-Jul-2005 jamarie said:LMAO!!!!!!!!
That,was very very funny holly.
God I love the Trunks part,and where Ash flips,LMAO!
I like the Trunks bit-HE NEEDS ROMANTIC ACTION!
shiny zapdos Posted: 18:00 Jul13 2005 Post ID: 258689
shiny zapdos
Forum GuestMember
+
On 12-Jul-2005 Chaoticjaf123 said:i must admit, it is an overused format, but in certain cases, such as comedy, it sometimes works out. i thought it was pretty funny.
Thank you Jason. =D I wouldn't ever use it on romance or action, but I liked it here. Never done it before =P
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 18:03 Jul13 2005 Post ID: 258691
Chaoticjaf123
+
On 13-Jul-2005 shiny zapdos said:Thank you Jason. =D I wouldn't ever use it on romance or action, but I liked it here. Never done it before =P
yeah, it seems to work ok witrh comedy.
shiny zapdos Posted: 18:34 Jul13 2005 Post ID: 258785
shiny zapdos
Forum GuestMember
+
On 13-Jul-2005 Chaoticjaf123 said:yeah, it seems to work ok witrh comedy.
Awesome... glad you like it.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 18:38 Jul13 2005 Post ID: 258793
Chaoticjaf123
+
well, you post it ill read it. lol.
shiny zapdos Posted: 18:41 Jul13 2005 Post ID: 258797
shiny zapdos
Forum GuestMember
+
Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood lord thank kami for you =P
Jirachi X Posted: 21:13 Jul13 2005 Post ID: 259194
Jirachi X
Post Likes: 2
+
that was hilarious
I'm gone - bye
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 23:02 Jul13 2005 Post ID: 259567
Chaoticjaf123
+
On 13-Jul-2005 shiny zapdos said:Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood lord thank kami for you =P
thank KAMI? lol. and yes, JX, it was pretty funny.
celebilord Posted: 15:32 Jul15 2005 Post ID: 263310
celebilord
Forum GuestMember
+
You should move on to another anime.
Celebi is the best. Latias is right behind. no opinions wanted. leader of S.H.O.K. join my club today! Please?
Displaying Page 4 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close