Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

MMM-Misty's Mysterious Mysteries!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Next
shiny zapdos Posted: 19:31 Jul03 2005 Post ID: 236796
shiny zapdos
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
Helloooooooo boys and girls, and welcome to my fourth SC fanfic (I'm excluding the Pokemon one here, because I didn't do half of it lol).

This one is all about... well, the intro tells you. And bare in mind, I'm not a twerp fan, so don't flame me lol.

Here you go... will get chapter two up as soon as humanly possible.

Oh, and in case you don't know... my name is Holly, which is why the authoress is called Holly. =P

HAVE FUN, AND PLEASE RATE IT!

Ever wondered what Misty did after the end of Pokemon? No? WELL YOU SHOULD HAVE DONE!

After her considerable success as leader of the Cerulean Gym, Misty decided to leave her sisters in charge, and pursue her own dreams... of becoming a TV Reporter!

It was an arduous struggle, but the now twenty-four year old bride of Ash Ketchum eventually got that coveted position on PN, or Pokemon Network, and she hasn't looked back since!

We join her today, on the set of her show, MMM, or Misty's Mysterious Mysteries, a program all about visiting the homes of your favourite anime characters...

Chapter One-Blasting Off and Into the Rather Unexpected

*Camera rolls in on our favourite water trainer, directly in front of a sizeable log cabin set in beautiful parkland*

MISTY: Hello and welcome to another action-packed edition of "Misty's Mysterious Mysteries!" Today, we're going to see my old arch nemesis-Jessie, James and Meowth, of the unfortunately infamous Team Rocket. This should be rather insightful, viewers... the last time I saw these people was around ten years ago, and I have absolutely no i-

*Yells are heard from the cabin, and Misty turns around in wonder*

MISTY: Could be interesting, folks... let's check it out!

*Misty and Mark make their way over to the cabin, and knock on the prettily painted wooden door*

*The door opens, and out steps a rather flustered-looking, lavender-haired man*

MISTY: *Incredulous, not being sure it is him* James? Is that you? What's the matter, you seem, rather-

JAMES: *Snappily* Yes, it's me, and I don't suppose you could-come back later, by any chance?

MISTY: Well, no, not really, James... this is a live show-why, may I ask, do you want us to come back later?

JAMES: Trust me... you REALLY don't want to know.

MISTY: *Indignant* YES I DO!!!

JAMES: *Getting angry* NO YOU DON'T!!!

MISTY: James, just open the bloody door.

JAMES: *Sighing heavily* Alright, but if you end up emotionally traumatised, don't blame me.

*James opens the door, holds it open so they can walk in and shuts it behind them. A yelling is heard from behind a nearby door*

JAMES: You SURE you want to be here for this? It's scaring ME, and I have to deal with it.

*Misty and Mark look at one another, wondering if they should, after about three warnings, and nod*

JAMES: *Amused* OK, but don't say I didn't warn you!

*They all head for the door, open it, and step into the room*

*Misty and Mark do that classic anime collapse, as they see Jessie lying on a bed, evidently in a lot of pain, with a rather large stomach*

JAMES: *Laughing* Told you you should have come back later!

MISTY: *Not even attempting to get up again* NO-SODDING-WAY!!!!! IS THAT WHAT I THINK IT IS???!!!

JAMES: Erm... that would depend on what you thought it was.

MISTY: Don't get facetious with me, mister!!!!! *Grabs his ear*

JESSIE: HEY, GET OFF HIM!!!!! Are you that woman who asked if she could come and visit?! You look like this girl Misty I used to know...

MISTY: Yeah, I AM that girl Misty you used to know, and sorry. *Lets go of James' ear* Are you...?

JESSIE: ... Giving birth?

*Misty nods, embarassed*

JESSIE: *Dryly* Nice to see you're the observant type. Yeah, and it hurts, so excuse me if I am really not that sociable. It's times like this I really regret living in the middle of nowhere. It's usually great... oh man, James, I hate you...

JAMES: *Huffily* Oh, that's nice.

MISTY AND JESSIE: SHUT UP!!!!! YOU ARE SO INSENSITIVE!!!!!

JAMES: Alright, sorry!!! Christ, I wouldn't mind be ALIVE to see my child's birth!!!!!

MISTY: Ahhhhhhh, so it IS yours then?

JAMES: Well, I damn well hope so, unless Jessie's mated with a random Spinarak. God knows there's plenty in this forest...

MISTY: *Grins evilly* Should I hit him for you, Jessie?

JESSIE: Yeah, please do.

*Misty gets up, and hits James over the head*

MARK: *Still on the floor* So, I take it you lot have history then?

MISTY: *Sarcasm evident* No, Mark, we've only just met. IDIOT!!!!!

JAMES: I second that motion.

MISTY: So, James... you planning on being the midwife here?

*They all fall silent out of respect as Jessie lets out a low moan*

JAMES: I don't have much choice, Mist. I would rather not... IN FACT... *Glances at Mark, seeing him in a new light* HE looks qualified!!!!!

MARK: *Adamant* WHAT THE F-I'M A CAMERA-MAN!!!!! DO I LOOK LIKE I HAVE MEDICAL QUALIFICATIONS TO YOU???!!!

JESSIE: JAMES, NO-ONE OTHER THAN YOU IS TOUCHING ME!!!!!

JAMES: I was afraid of that... oh man, WHY did you have to make us live in the middle of NOWHERE, Authoress???!!! I mean, I don't mind the idea of becoming a father and all, but REALLY...

AUTHORESS HOLLY: Because it's significantly more entertaining that way!!!!!

JAMES: *Dripping with sarcasm* Oh, yes... you can see me laughing my **** off, can't you?????!!!!!

AUTHORESS HOLLY: Oh shut up and get on with it, or I'll make you gay. God knows you've made me wonder more than once... if you weren't so obviously meant to be with Jessie, I'd have made you gay, just for the comedy factor.

JAMES: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! WHY DOES EVERYONE THINK I'M GAY?????!!!!!

AUTHORESS HOLLY: It's just your natural campness, dear. I'm guessing the tranvestite tendencies don't really help the case against your sexuality that much. Man, I REALLY want to meet whoever supplies your voice-bet they'd be a riot.

JAMES: What are you on about?! My voice is my own!

AUTHORESS HOLLY: *Sighing defeatedly* God, you're dense.

JAMES: It's fun to wear female clothing anyway-it changes your perspective on life!!!!!

AUTHORESS HOLLY: Whatever, tranny. Now shut up, or I WILL make you homosexual.

JAMES: Alright, alright... sorry.

AUTHORESS HOLLY: Yeah, you better be, punk.

*Misty and Mark laugh their arses off-not literally... that would just be sickening*

MISTY: Are you OK, Jess?

JESSIE: *Yelling* Do I LOOK OK to you, woman???!!!

MISTY: *Frightened somewhat* Well, you know what I mean!

MARK: *Still on the floor* Hey, Mist... isn't Brock good with stuff like this?

MISTY: How should I know?! I haven't had kids!

AUTHORESS HOLLY: Now THERE'S an idea...

EVERYONE: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

JESSIE: IF YOU DON'T GET SOMEONE SUITABLY QUALIFIED IN THIS FANFIC SOON, NEITHER WILL I!!!!!

AUTHORESS HOLLY: Awwwwww, you people are no fun. I should make Vegeta blast you all... alright, but it's going to be highly unfeasible.

JESSIE: *Screaming* I DON'T CARE HOW BLOODY FEASIBLE IT'S GOING TO BE!!!!!

AUTHORESS HOLLY: Sheesh, hold on!

*Brock and Ash appear in the middle of the room*

MISTY: WHY is Ash here?!

AUTHORESS HOLLY: Hey, in for a penny, out for a pound... you get Brock, you get Ash. It's a buy one, get one free deal.

JAMES: I've always hated those things.

*Brock and Ash look around the room, confused as hell, and collapse when they see what's going on*

ASH: What the hell?????!!!!! Is she- *Points at Jessie* -in labour???!!!

MEOWTH: *Who has just walked in through the door* Gold medal for observation there, twerp.

BROCK: HOW did we end up HERE???!!! Not that I care... I mean, it just got me out of paying an expensive restaurant bill.

AUTHORESS HOLLY: I put you here, boys, because APPARENTLY, you have medical experience, Brock, and Ash... I just felt like adding you.

MISTY: *Fuming* Get your hands OFF my husband!!!!!

AUTHORESS HOLLY: Hey, I don't want the little freak! He's only your husband because he's funny as hell, and I am somewhat of a Pokeshipper. YOU WERE MEANT TO BE FROM THE START!!!!!

MISTY: Oh please... you're high, aren't you?

AUTHORESS HOLLY: Only on life, sugarbee. Only on life. Well, and icecubes, if they count.

JAMES: SUGARBEE?! WHAT THE ****?!

AUTHORESS HOLLY: Homosexual?

JAMES: Sorry... *Bows* All hail, Grand High Emperess Holly.

AUTHORESS HOLLY: Now THAT'S what I'm talking about!!!!!

BROCK: So, let me get this straight... Authoress, you want ME to effectively-play midwife?

AUTHORESS HOLLY: Indeed I do, Brock dear.

BROCK: Me... WHY THE **** DID YOU NOT GET SOME QUALIFIED PROFESSIONAL IN HERE?????!!!!!

AUTHORESS HOLLY: And miss this comical opportunity? You really don't know me that well, do you?

BROCK: *Turning on the charm* Hey, I could always... buy you dinner sometime... *His eyes go heart-shaped*

AUTHORESS HOLLY: *Utterly disgusted* Dream on dude!!!!! *Slaps him sharply across the cheek* I ONLY HAVE EYES FOR ONE MAN...

BROCK: Oooooooo... tell me who, so I can assasinate the *******!!!!!

AUTHORESS HOLLY: Oh christ... I can't even change you in a fanfic, Brock... you are such an idiot. Maybe I should get Vegeta to come and blast you. Or, better yet, maybe I should turn YOU gay... now THAT would be more entertaining than James!!!!!

BROCK: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! ANYTHING BUT THAT!!!!! WOMANKIND NEEDS ME, YOU CANNOT DEPRIVE THEM LIKE THAT!!!!!

AUTHORESS HOLLY: Oh pleeeeeeeeease, us females would be million of times better off without men like YOU, Brock. Anyway... ANYthing?

*Brocks nods fervently*

AUTHORESS HOLLY: THEN STOP ******* WHINING AND DELIVER THAT BABY, YOU EGOMANIACAL MORON!!!!!

BROCK: *Salutes* Aye aye, Captain Cocaine!

AUTHORESS HOLLY: Man, I am really enjoying this fic.

JESSIE: Well, I'm glad SOMEONE is!!!!! You have to be REALLY twisted to do this to me!!!!! Don't you love my evil ways???!!!

AUTHORESS HOLLY: Hey, chill out girl... you, James and Meowth are my favourite characters... you should see what I'm going to do to THIS lot later... that's just plain wrong, trust me.

JESSIE: But BROCK???!!! I'd rather JAMES deliver the baby, for crying out loud!!!!!

AUTHORESS HOLLY: Hey, you want a healthy baby, and the audience and I want fun-it's a fair compromise!

ASH: Wouldn't James delivering make it more amusing?

AUTHORESS HOLLY: Hey, don't make me turn you female, dude... this summer heat's already pissing me off-heat in England is WAY too muggy for this authoress' liking.

MISTY: I AM NO LESBIAN!!!

AUTHORESS HOLLY: Who said you were? Man, my finger must have slipped there or something...

MISTY: IF YOU TURN MY HUSBAND INTO A FEMALE, I WILL BE A LESBIAN!!!!!

AUTHORESS HOLLY: Fair point. Still, I'm an evil *****, so hey, don't tempt me.

JESSIE: Don't mean to break up the Women's Institute meeting and all... BUT I NEED TO PUSH!!!

AUTHORESS HOLLY: THIS could be entertaining.

MEOWTH: Well, you should know... you're the writer.

AUTHORESS HOLLY: Hey, doesn't mean I am PLANNING any of this... this is all improvisation, folks.

MISTY: *Sardonic* Oh, however did we guess.

AUTHORESS HOLLY: You WANT to be gay, or are you just in the sarcastic mood?

MISTY: The latter.

AUTHORESS HOLLY: Goooooooood. Now be a nice little water-type trainer-AND LEAVE THE WRITING TO ME!!!!! God, no wonder you're ginger...

MEOWTH: *Angry* Hey, nothing wrong with gingernuts! I KNEW THIS GORGEOUS GINGER KITTY ONCE...

AUTHORESS HOLLY: Meowth... what type do you hate most out of the following three-water, electric or fire?

MEOWTH: *Deliberating* Well, that Pikachu got me used to electricity, heat's great-being a cat, I'd guess the worst is water.

AUTHORESS HOLLY: *Smiling* Ahhhhh. Thank you!

MEOWTH: *Rather intimidated* What the hell? DON'T MAKE ME LIVE IN TORMENT!

AUTHORESS HOLLY: *Grinning evilly* You SURE you want to know?

BROCK: I suggest you say no, Meowth.

MEOWTH: But I'm intrigued now!

AUTHORESS HOLLY: Well, there's a saying, Meowth... "Curiosity killed the cat"... heard of it?

*Suicune appears in the middle of the room, snarling at Meowth, everyone else screams, and Ash and Mark race for the door, shrieking like teenage girls at a premiere of Orlando Bloom's latest film*

MEOWTH: *Petrified, backing away rapidly but steadily* A-a-alright, I g-get the p-p-p-point already-GET THAT FREAK OUT OF HERE!!!

*Suicune bounds off after Meowth, and the cat smashes the window in a frenzied attempt to outrun the legendary dog*

JESSIE: OK, WE'VE HAD HOMOSEXUAL AND TRANSEXUAL THREATS, A BROKEN-HEARTED BROCK BECAUSE HE CAN'T DATE THE ******-UP AUTHORESS AND LEGENDARY FRICKING DOG-WOULD IT BE TOO MUCH TO ASK IF I WERE TO GIVE BIRTH NOW???!!!

AUTHORESS HOLLY: DAMN this practicality... alright, go ahead. Brock-it's your time to shine dear. I am just going to sit here and laugh my **** off privately. Don't mind me, boys and girls.

BROCK: Is NOW a good time to admit that I have no idea what I'm doing?

EVERYONE: NO!!!!!

BROCK: Thought not.

JAMES: Is NOW a good time to admit that I once delivered a litter of Houndour puppies, and that I ACED Biology in school? And that I was actually thinking of becoming a midwife, before the aforementioned birth?

EVERYONE: YES!!!!!

JAMES: Thought so.

*James looks over and Jessie, and realises how he's just volunteered himself*

JAMES: Oh, ****. Alright, FINE, FINE... permanently scar my beautiful mind...

EVERYONE: WHAT BEAUTIFUL MIND?????!!!!!

JAMES: *Moving over to Jessie* Oh, well isn't THAT just charming. ****, you lot must have overloaded on breakfast's ***** flakes.

*James looks apprehensively at Jessie, who just about manages to give him a reassuring smile, and his confidence grows*

JAMES: *Turning to the group with a militant stance on* RIGHT... EVERYONE GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!! YOU TOO MEOWTH... oh yeah, he's probably halfway to Hoenn by now... TWERPS, CAMERA-BOY... COME BACK TOMORROW, YOU CAN DO YOUR STUPID SHOW THEN... MY WIFE'S HEALTH IS MORE IMPORTANT RIGHT NOW!!!

*The posse look relieved as hell, and they all rush out of the door and into the parked van outside, speeding off down the road, having no intention of going back there EVER, let alone tomorrow...*

JESSIE: Have they gone, James?

*James looks out of the window, and smiles to himself as they fade into the distance*

JAMES: Yeah, they've gone.

*Jessie beams, and gets up perfectly adequately and walks over to James*

JESSIE: James, promise me one thing...

JAMES: *Staring into her eyes* What, Jess?

JESSIE: THAT YOU WILL NEVER INVITE TELEVISION PRESENTERS AROUND HERE AGAIN!!!!! They might expose our secrets!!!!! We can't have ANYONE knowing we're the real brains behind Mewtwo's creation, can we? Giovanni would have to have us killed, for the security of the team's reputation...

JAMES: Yeah, I promise... sorry. *Stares at her stomach with a large grin* Bet that thing's getting irritating, isn't it?

JESSIE: *Giggles* Yes... they don't make pregnancy stimulation kits like they used to, Jimmy...

*Jessie lifts up her shirt slightly, and unstraps the fake baby bump from her flat stomach*

JESSIE: SO much better. It's very different from REALLY being pregnant, you know...

JAMES: I'm sure it is... should I go and get our REAL children?

*James strides over to a nearby door, and pulls open the wooden frame*

*There, lying on two seperate beds, fast asleep, are two small girls... one, on the left, slightly older looking, with deep purple hair, and another on the right, with vivid red hair, a little younger looking*

JAMES: Violet, Rose... we're going home!

*The children immediately awaken at their father's voice, and leap into his arms*

JAMES: *Fiercely proud* Right... we're going home girls... grab your coats!

VIOLET AND ROSE: Yes dad!

*They jump out of his arms and through the open door to get their jackets... James, however, remains behind a moment, and smiles at Violet's bed*

JAMES: You too, Meowth.

*Meowth appears with a grin from under the older child's bed*

MEOWTH: Was I convincing enough, old Jimmy?

JAMES: HELL YES! That Amateur Dramatics course really paid off...

*They stroll through the door together, and find Jessie helping Rose put her coat on... James and Meowth look on and smile, and realise they've forgotten to thank a VIA... Very Important Authoress...*

JAMES: Holz... you're a genius!!! I mean, that fake labour thing, the hologram of Suicune, the way you showed those twerps who was boss... YOU DESERVE A MEDAL!!!!!

AUTHORESS HOLLY: Awwwwww shucks... well, I think you lot have had it tough... too tough. I had to give you SOME sort of reward for all the suffering you endured at that little MORON'S hands! Great acting folks... even you, Violet and Rose... pretending not to exist... pure CLASS for children of six and four! Sorry if I treated you like ****... had to keep up the facade, or your revelations would be public knowledge. I don't want such a great bunch of people dying in MY fanfics! I mean, if it EVER got out that you two were the scientists who made Mewtwo...

JESSIE: That's alright... I apologise too, for being a cranky *****... had to stay in character though. I DO like the idea of this being our home though... has certain perks the mansion doesn't...

JAMES: DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!!!!! I AM NOT LIVING OUT HERE!!!!!

JESSIE: *Waves her hands hastily* I was just kidding, calm down!

VIOLET: Mum, can we stop at that awesome drive-through on the way home? That Victreebella place?

ROSE: Yeah... I want chips!

JESSIE: *Smiling fondly* Sure thing, sweetie. What do you want James, Violet, Meowth...?

MEOWTH: Can I wait until I see the menu?

EVERYONE: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

VIOLET: Last time you did that, the car got smashed!

JESSIE: Yeah, remember that, MEOWTH? WE ALMOST GOT FIRED BECAUSE THE PEOPLE BEHIND US GOT SLIGHTLY ANNOYED AT HAVING TO WAIT FOR TWO HOURS UNTIL YOU DECIDED!!!!!

MEOWTH: *Cowering* OK... I'll have the fish burger and some milk...

JESSIE: Right, Violet always has the pepperoni pizza, James will have the cheeseburger, I'll try the Lemon Pepper Chicken Ciabatta... want anything, Holly?

AUTHORESS HOLLY: Erm... can I look at the menu?

EVERYONE: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

AUTHORESS HOLLY: JUST TEASING!

JAMES: Well, before we do anything, we have to go and give Giovanni his keys back... using this old Rocket weapons shack was an great suggestion of his... hey, Holz... you single?

AUTHORESS HOLLY: *With a heavy heart* Well, I WASN'T when I started this fanfic...

JAMES: *Sympathetic* Awwwwwww, bless you. The ******* doesn't deserve you, mate. Maybe I could set you up with Giovanni...

AUTHORESS HOLLY: James, you're too gentle, dear, and thank you... but ME? I'M NOT WORTHY TO LICK HIS DELICIOUSLY EVIL SHOES!!!

JESSIE: No, James has a point, for once... it could work out...

AUTHORESS HOLLY: *Blushing furiously* Oh... alright then! I owe you one, guys... I've loved that man for ages... his complete lack of righteousness has been a real INSPIRATION to me through the years!

JAMES: Consider the debt we owed you paid... thanks for saving our asses!

AUTHORESS HOLLY: Not a problem... meet you at Victreebella, I need to sort something out first.

VIOLET: What are you going to do, Miss Holly?

AUTHORESS HOLLY: Awwwwwwww, how CUTE! Just call me Hol if you want to, Violet. I am going to teach those twerps, once and for all, that Team Rocket ROCK!

EVERYONE: YEAH!!!!!

AUTHORESS HOLLY: See you there guys... remember, I want a cherry pie with cream.

*The authoress leaves the shack and appears in front of the twerps and Mark, causing them to use the emergency brake manoeuvre*

ASH: GET OUT OF THE WAY, YOU STUPID IDIOT!

AUTHORESS HOLLY: You know all those times you've had Pikachu thundershock Team Rocket...? Well, today... *About forty thousand Pikachu appear all around them, terrifying them immensely*... you're going to know what it feels like to be in their shoes.

*The authoress smiles evilly*

AUTHORESS HOLLY: PIKACHUS... THUNDERSHOCK THAT VAN!!!

PIKACHUS: PI-KA-CHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!

AUTHORESS HOLLY: *Grins at the several billion volts that are coursing through the four of them* And let THAT be a lesson to you, boys and girl... Team Rocket ROCK!!! Now, if you'll excuse me... I have a slice of Victreebella's cherry pie with my name on it...

*The authoress disappears with a wicked smile, and off to meet the Rockets*

AUTHORESS HOLLY: I SWEAR to god... if they haven't brought me pie, I am going to seriously hurt them... SERIOUS-PIE-DEPRIVATION!!!!!

*Holly fights down the urge to run around outside the restaurant, screaming "I LIKE PIE!!!!!" exceptionally loudly, and instead, occupies her time with thinking just how the **** she comes up with **** like this... then remembers she's a sad cow with little to no social status...*

THE END... of chapter one, anyway =D
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
TestVirus101 Posted: 19:58 Jul03 2005 Post ID: 236835
TestVirus101
Ah crap he's finally dead
Post Likes: 35
+
very........interesting.......*coughs*
nintendo_dude Posted: 03:59 Jul04 2005 Post ID: 237428
nintendo_dude
Post Likes: 1
+
Cool story Holly.

I'm finished here...

Special thanks to Yossy666 for the avatar and signature images.
Aeshma Posted: 04:00 Jul04 2005 Post ID: 237429
Aeshma
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 8
+
Yeah, it's awesome.
nintendo_dude Posted: 04:11 Jul04 2005 Post ID: 237441
nintendo_dude
+
For once Team Rocket win. That's one of the awesome points about it.

I'm finished here...

Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 12:23 Jul04 2005 Post ID: 237733
Chaoticjaf123
+
it is an interesting format. tincluding the writer of the story IMN the story.
I hereby copyright everything I have typed, am typing, or will ever type on Supercheats.com There, I said it! Refer to my avatar, and join the team with that name. I moderate Fan fiction/role play and i love it.
shiny zapdos Posted: 12:32 Jul04 2005 Post ID: 237748
shiny zapdos
Forum GuestMember
+
On 04-Jul-2005 nintendo_dude said:Cool story Holly.
Thank you... Team Twerp always did annoy me lol
jamarie Posted: 12:36 Jul04 2005 Post ID: 237755
jamarie
+
Holly one word: BEASTIFICATION TO THE MAX!
Man that rocked like hell,and i mean thats better than stevie g's tackles,lol.

[right]~ J A M A R I E // C R Y S T A L U T O P I A ~[/color][/right]

shiny zapdos Posted: 18:48 Jul04 2005 Post ID: 238169
shiny zapdos
Forum GuestMember
+
WHY THANK YOU *Bows graciously* I do pwn at the odd bit of humour lol Jam... always remember lesson eight of the Holly Academy of Fanfic... EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED! Lol I love writing dudes!
nintendo_dude Posted: 04:13 Jul05 2005 Post ID: 239014
nintendo_dude
+
I can tell. I wrote a short story once but ti was too violent because I made sure everyone died. I didn't post it here for public safety and health.

Jamarie who is Stevie G?

I'm finished here...

shiny zapdos Posted: 10:12 Jul05 2005 Post ID: 239295
shiny zapdos
Forum GuestMember
+
On 05-Jul-2005 nintendo_dude said:I can tell. I wrote a short story once but ti was too violent because I made sure everyone died. I didn't post it here for public safety and health.

Jamarie who is Stevie G?
ASK JAM AND CEZ ABOUT MY JERRY SPRINGER ONE! Absolute ANARCHY mate, trust me! I dare not post the thing lol and it's Steven Gerrard, from Liverpool, Jam and I's team.
jamarie Posted: 10:26 Jul05 2005 Post ID: 239314
jamarie
+
YOU DON'T KNOW THE GREAT,ALMIGHTY STEVEN GERRARD?

Shame on you ND,shame on you.
Stevie g: almighty god of football!

Anyway,hol,anything else I could take in mind?Any other important lessons?

Xtreme gamer Posted: 10:34 Jul05 2005 Post ID: 239335
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
YES!!!! TEAM ROCKET WINS!!! Take that stupid pokemon heros!

instagram: solidaritysterl
jamarie Posted: 10:38 Jul05 2005 Post ID: 239348
jamarie
+
LMAO!Pwnage innit X?

Xtreme gamer Posted: 10:42 Jul05 2005 Post ID: 239359
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
It sure is! Stupid heros! The BAD guys always wins!!!

jamarie Posted: 10:45 Jul05 2005 Post ID: 239370
jamarie
+
Treu,very true mate.
I love Violet and Rose!They are so adorable!

Xtreme gamer Posted: 10:48 Jul05 2005 Post ID: 239377
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
Adorable? Time to go get me knife & shotgun.

Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 11:33 Jul05 2005 Post ID: 239469
Chaoticjaf123
+
what is that supposed to mean? lol. kidding.
I hereby copyright everything I have typed, am typing, or will ever type on Supercheats.com There, I said it! Refer to my avatar, and join the team with that name. I moderate Fan fiction/role play and i love it.
shiny zapdos Posted: 20:13 Jul05 2005 Post ID: 240536
shiny zapdos
Forum GuestMember
+
On 05-Jul-2005 Xtreme gamer said:YES!!!! TEAM ROCKET WINS!!! Take that stupid pokemon heros!
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! ROCKET FAN, YEAH!!!!!!! You a Rocketshipper?!
shiny zapdos Posted: 20:19 Jul05 2005 Post ID: 240548
shiny zapdos
Forum GuestMember
+
On 05-Jul-2005 jamarie said:Treu,very true mate.
I love Violet and Rose!They are so adorable!
Yeah... I liked them, and I had some major inspiration on the names lol they were originally called Ruby and Viola, but the James thing with the rose made me think "Yeah... one of those HAS to be Rose!" And the smaller one made sense to me... I can just imagine James gloating to Jessie in hospital that their first born looked like him, and then Jess gets her revenge the second time round =P and if one of them looked like Jess, the other logically had to look like James... and there's that song, you know, the "Roses are red, violets are blue..." one, so I made them match lol. I must admit, at the start, I wasn't planning on ending it like that... but it ROCKED when I wrote it, so I added it lol. THEY HAD TO HAVE KIDS... IT WOULD BE TRAGEDY WITHOUT THE LITTLE GIRLS! Anyone want to start a Rocketshipping team? Lol
Displaying Page 1 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close