Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Role Play in Demension X (All are Welcome)

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 13 of 19
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 17 | 18 | Last     Previous | Next
gamenerd Posted: 22:56 Dec14 2004 Post ID: 40766
gamenerd
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
(dunno, i thought that went to wat u were saing..... lol)
The cheese in the prarie goes WOOF WOOF WOOF all around town.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
joslifer1 Posted: 23:03 Dec14 2004 Post ID: 40779
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
((Something like that...))
General, if you're not using it, could I have the army for a few days?
gamenerd Posted: 23:04 Dec14 2004 Post ID: 40780
gamenerd
Forum GuestMember
+
Jumps off higher cliff
The cheese in the prarie goes WOOF WOOF WOOF all around town.
Raikou Posted: 19:34 Dec15 2004 Post ID: 41154
Raikou
Forum GuestMember
+
On 14-Dec-2004 joslifer1 said:"You DO remember that now that you've shattered the bubble, we're all going to fall down to the Earth at breakneck speed and probably, well, break our necks. Or worse. Of course, I can fly, so see ya later alligator! Way later, in the Underworld!"
She laughed as she floated there with a light surrounding her, "YOu forgot I was an alchemist didn't you?"

Blaze started floating to before he fell to the ground.
I sit in the cold dark night...Alone in this world...No friends...No family...Death looks through my window and I accept it...A darkness so sweet...It fills my body with evil and greed... I rule you...I am the darkness inside of you...Don't fight it...
joslifer1 Posted: 20:36 Dec15 2004 Post ID: 41185
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
"Oh yeah."
Raikou Posted: 19:23 Dec16 2004 Post ID: 41468
Raikou
Forum GuestMember
+
Blaze floated to the ground and the light around him faded, "Do not underestimate me you fool.."
I sit in the cold dark night...Alone in this world...No friends...No family...Death looks through my window and I accept it...A darkness so sweet...It fills my body with evil and greed... I rule you...I am the darkness inside of you...Don't fight it...
joslifer1 Posted: 19:24 Dec16 2004 Post ID: 41469
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
"And don't YOU underestimate ME!"
Raikou Posted: 19:28 Dec16 2004 Post ID: 41473
Raikou
Forum GuestMember
+
"I have done that once already I am not about to do it again."
joslifer1 Posted: 19:44 Dec16 2004 Post ID: 41480
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
"Now, we're not at a standstill, so make a move!"
Raikou Posted: 19:46 Dec16 2004 Post ID: 41482
Raikou
Forum GuestMember
+
She stood closing her eyes.
joslifer1 Posted: 19:51 Dec16 2004 Post ID: 41485
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
"What now?"
Raikou Posted: 19:52 Dec16 2004 Post ID: 41487
Raikou
Forum GuestMember
+
hse smiled wryly. silent her body glowed a fierce neon red. Her eyes shot open and they where red. She held out her hands and a huge red blast of light headed toward DL.
joslifer1 Posted: 19:57 Dec16 2004 Post ID: 41491
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
"Oh, please," he said calmly, putting up a slightly colorful shield that would protect him.
Raikou Posted: 07:44 Dec17 2004 Post ID: 41594
Raikou
Forum GuestMember
+
But the light stopped before it reached him. The red light hovered in front of him as if it did not know what to do. It then surround only DL and Kian.
"Who said I was going to attack you. anyone with your kind of power should have known that was a fire field you num-nuts!"
joslifer1 Posted: 17:57 Dec17 2004 Post ID: 41768
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
"Better safe than sorry."
happycheater Posted: 11:06 Dec18 2004 Post ID: 41875
happycheater
Forum GuestMember
+
karo turned back into human form and called her flame blade. she used the magic to transport her to anyother world. she called back her blade and walked into a forest. here, she could train herself aginst the dangerouse creatures that live here. she looked around and just then a grawpka, a powerful being that is more powerful then most her kind, and could kill anyone in one shot. it attacted her and she raised her dagger to stop the claws, then blasted it with a beam so hot and bright that it cut down trees for miles. of course the grawpka was oblitherated. she grined and walked on.
I cant go on a diet for medical reasons. It makes me hungry.
Raikou Posted: 11:20 Dec18 2004 Post ID: 41882
Raikou
Forum GuestMember
+
Kian got into her fighting stance and leaped at DL knowing what she was doing was stupid and she was going to get killed... but that was what she wanted...
happycheater Posted: 11:30 Dec18 2004 Post ID: 41889
happycheater
Forum GuestMember
+
karo was running now. she could run at fast speeds but this thing that she was fighting could run just as fast. they sped through the forest both shooting at eachother. finily karo ran so fast that the sped produced a electric energy and she combined it with her power of fire to make one of the most powerful attacks. she hit it square on. it collapts and fell back she stopped and looked back as it imploded and walked on.
joslifer1 Posted: 22:37 Dec18 2004 Post ID: 42130
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
"Heh, simpleton. I can read your mind," Dark Link said, sidestepping Kian's leap. "I'm not going to kill you, just take away your weapons and torment you."
happycheater Posted: 09:58 Dec19 2004 Post ID: 42207
happycheater
Forum GuestMember
+
the sky started to go black and the groung became bare. it was hard stone. she looked out over the stone desert and saw a heard of halout comeing at her. she raised her fistes and waited. then in a great leap she jumped over the heard and twisted in the air, landing behind them. as they turned to meet her, she blasted them with a beam of intence light. so bright th sky seemed to be blinded afterwerds. it became so dark. she walked on.
Displaying Page 13 of 19
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 17 | 18 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close