Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Role Play in Demension X (All are Welcome)

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 5 of 19
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | ... | 17 | 18 | Last     Previous | Next
joslifer1 Posted: 08:07 Nov29 2004 Post ID: 33876
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
((Everybody makes mistacks. ^_^))

"Now it's my turn to be on the offensive," Dark Link said, slicing again.
General, if you're not using it, could I have the army for a few days?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
champ of games Posted: 11:09 Nov29 2004 Post ID: 33878
champ of games
Forum GuestMember
+
((I've not been around this lately))

"ha good one Boss
Metal Madness Posted: 14:08 Nov29 2004 Post ID: 33982
Metal Madness
Forum GuestMember
+
MC: *floods demension X* "Now witness my true power" *grows 80 times his normal size* "also you Dark Link when do hit me with your sword it went through me. Remember I'm made of water. Oh and don't try any type of electricity spells of any thing I'm too big to feel any sort of pain at all" GWA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
To those who death never comes. You wont survive in the real world. Cheaters never win except if you're cheating on a video game.
Raikou Posted: 16:41 Nov29 2004 Post ID: 34064
Raikou
Forum GuestMember
+
"NO!! MC I have this dirt bag covered! Get his goon!" She said doging DL's attack and running in close slashing at his chest again whispering, "That was my favorite shirt"
I sit in the cold dark night...Alone in this world...No friends...No family...Death looks through my window and I accept it...A darkness so sweet...It fills my body with evil and greed... I rule you...I am the darkness inside of you...Don't fight it...
joslifer1 Posted: 18:38 Nov29 2004 Post ID: 34157
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
"Oh boy, a shirt," he mocked, dodging the slash. "Oh, and MC, I have a very powerful thing that can hurt you no matter what you're made of. Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!"
Raikou Posted: 19:15 Nov29 2004 Post ID: 34176
Raikou
Forum GuestMember
+
Kai stopped in her head to think while doging his slashes. ~I have got to get myself together! Ughh, damn me i'm just a weakling.. what could I do to him? ... no matter, I must trust in Soul Calibur.~ she thought to herself looking at the sword ~...I can do this...~ She thought again.

The sword glowed... a bright green aura surrounded it. Kai was fed up with games and she ran to him and slashed through his arm.
I sit in the cold dark night...Alone in this world...No friends...No family...Death looks through my window and I accept it...A darkness so sweet...It fills my body with evil and greed... I rule you...I am the darkness inside of you...Don't fight it...
joslifer1 Posted: 19:18 Nov29 2004 Post ID: 34183
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
"Holy...!" Dark Link exclaimed when she sliced his arm. "Shoot, you're good. But I'm better!" he said, his own sword glowing with a non-light that surrounded him and he sliced at her arm.
~If this hits...I'll have her soul forever!~
Raikou Posted: 19:21 Nov29 2004 Post ID: 34189
Raikou
Forum GuestMember
+
Kai saw it... a second before but only a second... she dodged!!! And his sword stuck her own.. ~I.. I... did it? But no not me I'm just a weakling... I don't even know how I got this sword... I couldn't of done that fairly.. I don't want to win unfairly..~ she thought then droppeding her sword and dropping to her knees, "Do me a favor and make it quick you ***."
joslifer1 Posted: 19:44 Nov29 2004 Post ID: 34239
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
"Make what...quick?" Dark Link asked half-deadly. He was laying down, almost as if he had been struck down.
Raikou Posted: 19:46 Nov29 2004 Post ID: 34242
Raikou
Forum GuestMember
+
"MY DEATH!!! ARE YOU BLIND?? SOMEHOW I DIDN'T DO THIS FAIRLY AND I DON'T DESERVE TO WIN!!! I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY I BATTLED YOU BECASUE I GOT THIS SWORD YESTERDAY!!! I'M A WEAKLING DON'T YOU GET THAT??" she screamed at him.
joslifer1 Posted: 19:54 Nov29 2004 Post ID: 34259
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
"How can a...weakling...beat one of the most powerful bad guys in the universe?" DL asked calmly, almost like he was dead.
Raikou Posted: 19:56 Nov29 2004 Post ID: 34265
Raikou
Forum GuestMember
+
"Who said I beat you fairly, something happened I don't know but I didn't do it fairly! I shoiuldn't weild this damn sword!" She said getting up and throwing the sword by Slifer, "Keep it." she said walking away.
joslifer1 Posted: 20:01 Nov29 2004 Post ID: 34279
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
"I can barely get up. How do you expect me to hold a sword of this magnitude?"
Raikou Posted: 20:03 Nov29 2004 Post ID: 34283
Raikou
Forum GuestMember
+
Kai turned and walked to DL. She grabbed the front of his shirt and pulled him up off of the ground grabbing the sword and forcing his hands around it so he could stand up, "There" she growled walking off again.
joslifer1 Posted: 20:07 Nov29 2004 Post ID: 34293
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
Dark Link leaned heavily on the sword. "Why are you giving me this? Any real person would want power...especially the Soul Calibur."
Raikou Posted: 20:20 Nov29 2004 Post ID: 34335
Raikou
Forum GuestMember
+
"Yes I 'm giving you this its yours.. rule the world for all I care just leave me alone, I couldn't care less about power!"
joslifer1 Posted: 20:25 Nov29 2004 Post ID: 34350
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
Dark Link thought about that, then said, "If I ruled the world, I would rule you. Then you would be under my control. So in logic I couldn't leave you alone."
Raikou Posted: 20:26 Nov29 2004 Post ID: 34354
Raikou
Forum GuestMember
+
"Do you want me to stay here or what? I thought you couldn't care less about me?" she said stopping.
joslifer1 Posted: 20:33 Nov29 2004 Post ID: 34363
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
"I care about anything I want to!" DL snapped. "And it's not like I can move, I don't have a spell that will make me less tired. So why don't you just finish me?"
Raikou Posted: 20:34 Nov29 2004 Post ID: 34368
Raikou
Forum GuestMember
+
"What was...?" she cut herself off and finished in her head ~that supposed to mean?~ she wondered. She then muttered something under her breatha nd a white light surrounded him curing him completly. "bye" she walked away again.
Displaying Page 5 of 19
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | ... | 17 | 18 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close