Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Role Play: First person veiw of Anybody, even made up people!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Next
darkboarder_77 Posted: 15:56 Nov26 2004 Post ID: 32411
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
Post Likes: 0
+
You can make up somebody if you don't have anybody you don't like. The person you can pick can be from Nintendo, or Halo, or whatever... You can be more than one than person, if you like. No more than five people, please, though...

NEW RULE: You may control anybody you like. Take Team Chaos Academy, for example, where you can control other people, but now there are no assigned missions. All the missions that might be made up whenever in this thread will be made up by yourself, to anyone you like. Otherwise, you can just go on like nothing is happening.

My first character:
Name: Samus Aran
Birthdate: unknown
Eyecolor: Teal or Green
Extras-------
Starting suits: Power Suit
Starting Beams: Power Beam
Starting Manuveurs: Power Jump (I made this up)

You can give a long summary about your person, if you like.
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
darkboarder_77 Posted: 16:53 Nov26 2004 Post ID: 32483
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
Is anyone interested?
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

joslifer1 Posted: 16:54 Nov26 2004 Post ID: 32485
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
Another one...
Name: Dartz
Birthdate: Why would I tell you?
Eyecolor: One ice blue, one yellow
Extra
Main cards: Seal of Orichalcos
More: The Orichalcos protects him. He CANNOT be controlled by anybody or anything. Period. Got it? No controlling me!
General, if you're not using it, could I have the army for a few days?
darkboarder_77 Posted: 16:57 Nov26 2004 Post ID: 32490
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
Samus can't control anyone... shall we start out the RP?

gamenerd Posted: 17:07 Nov26 2004 Post ID: 32504
gamenerd
Forum GuestMember
+
OO!!
me....
Bob
birthdate: 1989
eyecolor:blue
starting siut: black suit
starting beams: electrical beam
starting manuver: pooping in a portopady
The cheese in the prarie goes WOOF WOOF WOOF all around town.
joslifer1 Posted: 17:55 Nov26 2004 Post ID: 32536
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
On 26-Nov-2004 darkboarder_77 said:Samus can't control anyone... shall we start out the RP?
Sir, yes, sir! You first. Your RP
Raikou Posted: 21:42 Nov26 2004 Post ID: 32717
Raikou
Forum GuestMember
+
On 26-Nov-2004 darkboarder_77 said:Samus can't control anyone... shall we start out the RP?
lol. did you know that Smaus Aran is a girl? She has blonde hair and blue eyes and her parents died becasue of an alien species known as the Space pirates. From then on she was raised by the Chozo. lol.
I sit in the cold dark night...Alone in this world...No friends...No family...Death looks through my window and I accept it...A darkness so sweet...It fills my body with evil and greed... I rule you...I am the darkness inside of you...Don't fight it...
joslifer1 Posted: 09:52 Nov27 2004 Post ID: 32841
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
You know way more than I do. I honestly thought Samus had green eyes. I knew she was a girl, though. My best friend (who now lives in Colorado) told me.
nintendo_dude Posted: 10:00 Nov27 2004 Post ID: 32849
nintendo_dude
Post Likes: 1
+
metroid sucks.its boring.but heres mine
name:link
birthtime:1987
eyecolour:blue(i think)
starting suit:kokiri tunic,kokiri hat and kokiri boots
starting weapons:sword,shield
starting manuevers:sidewards jumps,backflip,foreward roll

I'm finished here...

Special thanks to Yossy666 for the avatar and signature images.
joslifer1 Posted: 10:03 Nov27 2004 Post ID: 32853
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
Oh, don't be so modest! Live a little!
darkboarder_77 Posted: 17:56 Nov27 2004 Post ID: 33210
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
On 26-Nov-2004 Raikou said:lol. did you know that Smaus Aran is a girl? She has blonde hair and blue eyes and her parents died becasue of an alien species known as the Space pirates. From then on she was raised by the Chozo. lol.
Finally! Someone who knows who Samus is! I like her, even if she is female. Oh! I know! You can become the vice-executive of Team Phazon, since you know so much! Phazon is... well, if you have played Matroid Prime, you'll know what it is!

darkboarder_77 Posted: 18:00 Nov27 2004 Post ID: 33211
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
I will start this out...

Samus leaned against the old, broken train that was stranded out in the desert. She was examining her arm cannon, wondering if she would ever earn back her Plasme Beam, Wave Beam, Wide Beam, Ice Beam, or Phazon Beam again. Her suit was below Varia-class, too. She was left with nothing but a Power Suit, a Power Beam, and augmented jumping and strength.

Raikou Posted: 21:27 Nov27 2004 Post ID: 33258
Raikou
Forum GuestMember
+
On 27-Nov-2004 darkboarder_77 said:Finally! Someone who knows who Samus is! I like her, even if she is female. Oh! I know! You can become the vice-executive of Team Phazon, since you know so much! Phazon is... well, if you have played Matroid Prime, you'll know what it is!
Sure sounds cool. I'll join here too.

Name: Jaken
Birthdate: unknown
Eyecolor: Black
Extras: Is a warrior Chozo and brother to Samus Aran.
Starting suits: Well I guess He is just a Chozo his outside protecxts him already so I don't need one
Starting Manuveurs: Knowledge and a powerful high-tech gun that is like Samus's Power beam but stonger and not attached to him
I sit in the cold dark night...Alone in this world...No friends...No family...Death looks through my window and I accept it...A darkness so sweet...It fills my body with evil and greed... I rule you...I am the darkness inside of you...Don't fight it...
darkboarder_77 Posted: 11:47 Nov28 2004 Post ID: 33588
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
Samus didn't notice her bro Jaken approaching. Even so, she continued to talk to herself.
"I wonder if the Chozo had a football team," she said. "I mean, the only advantage I see out of all this is the fact I don't have those wretched shoulder Varia units that were so big I couldn't lift my arms up high enough to shoot a Grapple Beam properly... hell, even my Fusion Suit is gone..."
Samus looked at her arm cannon, then turned around and punched a hole right through the train. She backed off then fired a volley of shots at the locomotives, blowing out the doors and shattering the wheels. She then grabbed the underside of the 500 pound train, and flipped it over.
"No Grapple Beam, no Wave Beam, no Plasma Beam, no Ice Beam, no Missles, Super Missles, Morph Ball, Spider Ball, Boost Ball, Bombs, Power Bombs, Spazer Laser Beam, Phazon Beam, Varia Suit, Gravity Suit, Phazon Suit, High Jump Boots, Space Jump Boots, Space Jump, Screw Attack, Fusion Suit, Fusion Varia Suit, Fusion Gravity Suit, Fusion X Suit..."

Raikou Posted: 07:11 Nov29 2004 Post ID: 33871
Raikou
Forum GuestMember
+
Jaken saw his siter talking to herself and mumbled, "If she keeps doin' that I'm gonna kill her..." Jaken ran swiftly behind Samus so she wouldn't her her then... WHAM!! he pounced on top of her, "How's it goin' little sister?" he asked sitting on top of her.
darkboarder_77 Posted: 17:41 Nov29 2004 Post ID: 34128
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
"Hey!" she said.
"What?" retorted Jaken. "Like my new cannon? I don't have to lug it around on my right arm like you do, which means I can grab with both my hands instead."
"Oh! Crap, get off! My Visor's fuzzy!" Samus pleaded.

joslifer1 Posted: 17:45 Nov29 2004 Post ID: 34133
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
"Ha! You two are SO cute together! But, sadly, I left my camera at home," Dartz mocked from the shadows.
gamenerd Posted: 17:49 Nov29 2004 Post ID: 34134
gamenerd
Forum GuestMember
+
"He, thats true.!" Bob yelled out just getting out of the portopady.
The cheese in the prarie goes WOOF WOOF WOOF all around town.
umbreon Posted: 17:56 Nov29 2004 Post ID: 34136
umbreon
Forum GuestMember
+
On 26-Nov-2004 gamenerd said:OO!!
me....
Bob
birthdate: 1989
eyecolor:blue
starting siut: black suit
starting beams: electrical beam
starting manuver: pooping in a portopady
u took bob
i miss the supercheats from 2004 :(
joslifer1 Posted: 18:08 Nov29 2004 Post ID: 34142
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
((Gamenerd, I really didn't want to know that.))
Displaying Page 1 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close