Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Biggest flunk of man?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
.Impact Posted: 03:52 Jan14 2009 Post ID: 2520317
.Impact
Resident Graphics Artist
Post Likes: 1
+
On 13-Jan-2009 Nashdar said:Wanna be my buddy Wiseguy

About the whole NASCAR thing, I hate NASCAR, and I also do beleive it justs wastes so much gas on something so pointless. Might be one of the biggest flunks on my list.
Aren't we already buddies? 8D

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Mousekid1404 Posted: 12:42 Jan14 2009 Post ID: 2520476
Mousekid1404
Post Likes: 0
+
Definatly cars theyve destroyed the earth as we know it
Volke Posted: 03:40 Jan15 2009 Post ID: 2521396
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
Nuclear Bombs.

If anything is a stupider, even more idiotic invention than nuclear missiles in the present, I'll cut off my hand.
CurryMonster Posted: 05:24 Jan15 2009 Post ID: 2521416
CurryMonster
A Professional with Standard
+
On 13-Jan-2009 Seos san Nekros said:I lol'd when I saw texting included on a list of potent atrocities.
The Bomb has nothing on da pwr of txt spk.

The Undying Night Book 1: Fiendlord. GET IT HERE.
Seos san Nekros Posted: 21:31 Jan15 2009 Post ID: 2522220
Seos san Nekros
+
If you get a text message tht rds lk dis, you can ignore it. If somebody bombs your house, on the other hand...
[center]
[color=silver]
Thanks to V-Gamer for awesome sig and avy.
[url=http://s381.photobucket.com/albums/oo256/SeossanNekros/][color=silver]Gifts and such. Thanks guys. =D[/url]
[url=http://forums.supercheats.com/topic.php?topic=97843][size=13][color=silver]Short Story - Haunted[/url]
47 Posted: 22:39 Jan15 2009 Post ID: 2522253
+
Everyone is saying nuclear bombs but there was something worse the ATOMIC BOMB that the US fired on the Japanese killing millions of civilians because the thought it was the only option there are always at least 2 options for everything (the 2nd option my be harder) and the radiation from it is still screwing up the world today.

« Last edited by 47 on Jan 15th 2009 »
Sig - dark_wolf_33
PSN - SCARFACE-47
Msn - [email protected]

[/color]
[color=gold]click 47[color=silver][/center]
Xtreme gamer Posted: 09:50 Jan16 2009 Post ID: 2522377
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
On 12-Jan-2009 PhilXZ said:What do you think is the biggest mistake man made?

Nuclear power, now we can't get rid of it.
The biggest mistake man has made?

Nuclear power or pron.

instagram: solidaritysterl
tbug2007 Posted: 13:17 Jan16 2009 Post ID: 2522466
tbug2007
Da Bug
Post Likes: 4
+
On 13-Jan-2009 PhilXZ said:One flunk would be man itself. The earth was perfectly fine without us for 100 millions of years. We haven't even been here full million and look what we've already done!
This is exactly where my post on page 1 comes in.

ubr cuulness by Craizin the raizin. <3

FILIP R POLICE
CurryMonster Posted: 06:28 Jan17 2009 Post ID: 2523130
CurryMonster
+
Jaffa: If I get a txt msg dat rds lk dat, I have to go to the person's house and murder them. Meanwhile, my house gets bombed and I don't mind so much because I'm not in.

47: 'Nuclear bomb' and 'atomic bomb' are two different terms for exactly the same thing.

47 Posted: 21:31 Jan17 2009 Post ID: 2524232
+
Curry : I thought they were two different types but okay.
Sig - dark_wolf_33
PSN - SCARFACE-47
Msn - [email protected]

[/color]
[color=gold]click 47[color=silver][/center]
librascythe Posted: 20:23 Jan18 2009 Post ID: 2525170
librascythe
+
... okay biggest mistake.. can't say that. so i'll do with

Artificial Chemicals that are put into food designed to make the people who consume it ill. That just the American side... which really would have alot to repent for -_-.

But as for man kind. i'll go with Microwave. Why worry about a nuclear bomb exploding on u when u just eat a variation of the radiation, and bath in it every day?
... i probably should have said that either..
Sanzano Posted: 01:15 Jan19 2009 Post ID: 2525268
Sanzano
Post Likes: 76
+
Without doubt it has to be nuclear power, the whole world now fears some mad dicatator getting hold of a nuclear bomb and starting world war III.

Twilight Warior Posted: 01:21 Jan19 2009 Post ID: 2525270
Twilight Warior
+
i agree with sanzano. war isnt the answer nor is nuclear war. hell nuclear war whould be worse
Back partially
Seos san Nekros Posted: 03:25 Jan19 2009 Post ID: 2525310
Seos san Nekros
+
On 17-Jan-2009 CurryMonster said:Jaffa: If I get a txt msg dat rds lk dat, I have to go to the person's house and murder them. Meanwhile, my house gets bombed and I don't mind so much because I'm not in.

47: 'Nuclear bomb' and 'atomic bomb' are two different terms for exactly the same thing.
Very logical. But by the same token, text speak, apparently, gives you a reason to murder someone. Shouldn't you be eternally grateful to it for that?

« Last edited by Seos san Nekros on Jan 19th 2009 »
[center]
[color=silver]
Thanks to V-Gamer for awesome sig and avy.
[url=http://s381.photobucket.com/albums/oo256/SeossanNekros/][color=silver]Gifts and such. Thanks guys. =D[/url]
[url=http://forums.supercheats.com/topic.php?topic=97843][size=13][color=silver]Short Story - Haunted[/url]
Jirachi X Posted: 03:32 Jan19 2009 Post ID: 2525312
Jirachi X
Post Likes: 2
+
Is the atmosphere of any interest to anyone? Pretty sure we screwed up there.
I'm gone - bye
CurryMonster Posted: 06:10 Jan19 2009 Post ID: 2525338
CurryMonster
+
On 19-Jan-2009 Seos san Nekros said:Very logical. But by the same token, text speak, apparently, gives you a reason to murder someone. Shouldn't you be eternally grateful to it for that?
I'm not sure "he refused to use proper English so I shot him" would stand up in court.

JBraz3 Posted: 00:02 Jan20 2009 Post ID: 2526189
JBraz3
+
Well maybe the Nuclear Bombs and such were a big mistake, but look at the Cold War, not a single bullet fired from the U.S. or Russia yet so many Nuclear Weapons created which in turn created so much Nuclear Waste. If world leaders could just stop and think of what they learned in Middle School about the Laws of Thermodynamics and that no matter or energy ever "goes away" or "disappears" it just takes another form. Our main problem is how much we "waste" because we basically only use 15% or less of the energy from fossil fuels and other objects yet the other 85% is turned into a form that we cannot use or transform into something we can by our own means (e.i. we burn fuels and make carbondioxide but we cannot fix change it back into the oxygen or fuel that we used to make it, the only thing that can happen is for plants that we also destroy daily to change this carbondioxide into more oxygen but that's only half of the matter we used the other half is turned into heat/energy which is dispersed until the air reaches an equilibrium. Until world leaders can find a way to fix our waste problems we will continue to create more waste. And this so called "research" to find new ways to produce environmentally friendly ways of producing energy while also reducing waste while not do very much because by the time they do find a new way of making environmentally friendly ways of producing energy, they will have wasted so much energy researching and testing these methods that it will take centuries for the natural order of the environment to convert back into a better state were there is less waste.

EDIT: You have to love how I just typed more than everyone else who posted before me combined.

« Last edited by JBraz3 on Jan 20th 2009 »
Sanzano Posted: 01:11 Jan20 2009 Post ID: 2526201
Sanzano
+
The products mankind has created that are damaging the ozone layer is a major problem which will affect future generations as the situation gets worse.

CurryMonster Posted: 09:26 Jan20 2009 Post ID: 2526267
CurryMonster
+
On 20-Jan-2009 JBraz3 said:Well maybe the Nuclear Bombs and such were a big mistake, but look at the Cold War, not a single bullet fired from the U.S. or Russia yet so many Nuclear Weapons created which in turn created so much Nuclear Waste. If world leaders could just stop and think of what they learned in Middle School about the Laws of Thermodynamics and that no matter or energy ever "goes away" or "disappears" it just takes another form. Our main problem is how much we "waste" because we basically only use 15% or less of the energy from fossil fuels and other objects yet the other 85% is turned into a form that we cannot use or transform into something we can by our own means (e.i. we burn fuels and make carbondioxide but we cannot fix change it back into the oxygen or fuel that we used to make it, the only thing that can happen is for plants that we also destroy daily to change this carbondioxide into more oxygen but that's only half of the matter we used the other half is turned into heat/energy which is dispersed until the air reaches an equilibrium. Until world leaders can find a way to fix our waste problems we will continue to create more waste. And this so called "research" to find new ways to produce environmentally friendly ways of producing energy while also reducing waste while not do very much because by the time they do find a new way of making environmentally friendly ways of producing energy, they will have wasted so much energy researching and testing these methods that it will take centuries for the natural order of the environment to convert back into a better state were there is less waste.

EDIT: You have to love how I just typed more than everyone else who posted before me combined.
tl;dr. And no, there's probably more text on the preceding two and a half pages than in your post.

Sanzano Posted: 00:31 Jan21 2009 Post ID: 2526894
Sanzano
+
At least it's revelent quality post CurryMonster which is more than can be said for your last post.

Displaying Page 3 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close