Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

School Rumors

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Next
qwertyuio Posted: 12:21 Feb28 2009 Post ID: 2558944
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
Post Likes: 10
+
We all have some crazy stuff happening in our schools/university or whatever the hell it is. Point is, what is some of the craziest story's you have heard or that have bin proven true.

I little while ago, a couple of our students got expelled for possession of a controlled substance. There is also various "whores" in the school, like literally.
Voted Best Nazi Mod Ever <3
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Namek Posted: 12:23 Feb28 2009 Post ID: 2558947
Namek
Post Likes: 0
+
Some Year 9 kid got expleled for having canabis. The rumors were that she was expeled for giving a history teacher a blow...
Brb. Smile
qwertyuio Posted: 12:26 Feb28 2009 Post ID: 2558950
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
+
Also, we have 2 gay teachers. Rumor is they were caught having sex in the staff bathroom by another teacher. >.<
Catharsis Posted: 12:32 Feb28 2009 Post ID: 2558959
Catharsis
One thought fills immensity.
+
Psht. Three people I know have heard sex going on in the pupil toilets at my school. And my school's an all-boys school. So yeah...

Signature and avatar made by Master Volthawk.
Email/MSN: empyrean decadence at hotmail dot com (Remove all spaces)

"Improvement makes strait roads, but the crooked roads without Improvement, are roads of Genius." - William Blake.

Winner of Member Brawl '09. Finally cleared out enough sig space to include that.
Nuclear Destruction Posted: 12:51 Feb28 2009 Post ID: 2558986
Nuclear Destruction
+
A lot of the teachers at my school have been getting pregnant, and they were all talking to this male teacher a lot at around the time they got pregnant... coincidence? we think not! Pretty funny since the teachers getting pregnant are considered our school's "pride and joy" by the guys.

Avy - Neko | Sig - Taylor
Me
Vasco Posted: 13:06 Feb28 2009 Post ID: 2558998
Vasco
MOE MOE KYUUUUUN
Post Likes: 7
+
Haha, I'm pretty sure 90% of our schools can beat any of yours when it comes to that.

Just to give an example, this year about 12 guys in my class are on drugs. Last year, on my friend's class, a girl was using the phone on the class. The teacher takes the phone, so she simply decided to scream and beat up the teacher. The students had to separate them...Another case: 3 years ago (and I witnessed this), my friend kicks the teacher in the back. Parents are called, and the TEACHER is fired for not being strict enough with us.

Oh, and my personal favorite: last month, on the way out of the school two girls decided to try some scissors fighting. Why, I don't know, but they did. One had to go to the hospital. Both were suspend for two weeks.

« Last edited by Vasco on Feb 28th 2009 »

againstall has invaded

BECKY = 10/10
Daecu Posted: 13:20 Feb28 2009 Post ID: 2559044
Daecu
+
There is so much stuff at my school that it would take a couple of days to post it all, instead I will just say the latest one (I witnessed this). Two guys were fighting, and after a few punches, one guy pulls out a knife and moves toward the other kid. All of the sudden, a big rock comes flying out of nowhere and hits the guy with the knife in the leg, breaking the bone. Our PE teacher was the one who threw the rock, he ended up getting fired even though he was probably saving the other guy's life.

(Vasco, check your MSN Account)

« Last edited by Daecu on Feb 28th 2009 »

You May Know Me As Latiosprince | Sig By Me
[email protected] -> Feel Free To Add Me
My deviantART
Me
qwertyuio Posted: 15:43 Feb28 2009 Post ID: 2559216
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
+
haha, Damn thats pretty bad Vasco. XD God...what crazy teens do I tell you. D: I am trying to remember others...OH! I remember one, for a while there was a rumor that Drew, (kid in my school) pulled a knife on a teacher in the cafeteria, why we don't know. Seems to have b in just a rumor though.
Daecu Posted: 15:58 Feb28 2009 Post ID: 2559231
Daecu
+
There is this "gangsta" at my school, his name is Jimmy, and another "gangsta", Chazz. Well, Chazz called Jimmy a ******, and when Jimmy say Chazz at the mall, Jimmy tackled Chazz, and hit him in the face with brass knuckles. This turned out to just be a rumor, but everyone thought it was real 'cause they were both out of school for a month.

You May Know Me As Latiosprince | Sig By Me
[email protected] -> Feel Free To Add Me
My deviantART
Me
Avery201 Posted: 16:18 Feb28 2009 Post ID: 2559272
Avery201
+
There are some weird stuff at my school like a few months ago this one kid brought cigrattes to school and the principal found out and he only got a in school suspension. Also alot of my teachers are getting pregnant. And this one kid is gay and everyone loves him (in a friend way.)

But the last thing that is really shocking is that my prinicpals are both gay.

So those are some secrets at my school.
[center]
E-Family: Pokemon151, -R.R., Pokemon493, Dynamite Kid123, Speedt, SpaceGodzilla, Tricky14, Insane Dude, Spiderdude33, Killer201, dnextreme88, Zubat101, Latiosprince,Chaos Sonic
I am back for good!!!
Also can you please join
http://fowf.forumotion.com/forum.htm
The Zard Posted: 16:49 Feb28 2009 Post ID: 2559359
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
Post Likes: 1
+
Most rumors at my school are about me. The first I recall was that I groped some girl. Another was that I brought a gun to school. The most recent one right now is that I'm pregnant, but enough about me. There was a rumor going around that the teachers at my school made fun of the students when they weren't around. Another rumor was that a friend of mine ra[b][/b]ped a female student two classes below us. People these days...

This signature is brought to you by The Zard.
Your resident douchebag since 2006
yossy666 Posted: 17:17 Feb28 2009 Post ID: 2559391
yossy666
+
On 28-Feb-2009 The Zard said:Most rumors at my school are about me. The first I recall was that I groped some girl. Another was that I brought a gun to school. The most recent one right now is that I'm pregnant, but enough about me. There was a rumor going around that the teachers at my school made fun of the students when they weren't around. Another rumor was that a friend of mine ra[b][/b]ped a female student two classes below us. People these days...
'There was a rumor going around that the teachers at my school made fun of the students when they weren't around.'

I've actually heard teachers at my school doing that.
i wanna live like james dean, i wanna die a superstar.
---
yossy666 | Komodo | Aaden Foli | 02 Dissociative. | yossy666
~Lukie Posted: 17:34 Feb28 2009 Post ID: 2559403
~Lukie
Post Likes: 2
+
On 28-Feb-2009 The Zard said:Most rumors at my school are about me. The first I recall was that I groped some girl. Another was that I brought a gun to school. The most recent one right now is that I'm pregnant, but enough about me. There was a rumor going around that the teachers at my school made fun of the students when they weren't around. Another rumor was that a friend of mine ra[b][/b]ped a female student two classes below us. People these days...
You groped a girl, then YOU got pregnant? Something doesn't seem right there..

Anyway, not alot of crazy stuff at my school happens. But I remember once in my old school, a Primary School, it was like Year 3/3rd Grade, w/e you wanna call it..Anyway, some girl brang in a knife to stab some other student. And we were like 6 or 7! Man that girl was crazy. People don't do that in my current school, and pupils there are 11-17. :/

Awesome Sig and Avy by Vas, thanks! ^_^

Old Account-
Username: Geezerguy
Date joined: 10th August, 2007
Number of forum posts: 5234
coachcline Posted: 17:52 Feb28 2009 Post ID: 2559433
coachcline
Just call me Coach
+
There are rumors at my school, but I never wanna get involved. Like all the whores that run around and a few pervert teachers here or there, but like I said, if it doesn't concern me or any of my friends I tend to just listen in on conversations and that's it.

Siggy proudly brought to you by .Impact!
[insert random quote or phrase that makes the sig space look less bare]
know-your-role Posted: 18:15 Feb28 2009 Post ID: 2559455
know-your-role
+
On 28-Feb-2009 Catharsis said:Psht. Three people I know have heard sex going on in the pupil toilets at my school. And my school's an all-boys school. So yeah...
Your school is sexist.

Jokes.
E-bro: Jakethesnake14
balthiersbit Posted: 19:59 Feb28 2009 Post ID: 2559583
balthiersbit
Poop DinoQueen
Post Likes: 188
+
Crikey!

Im so glad my school days are over! The biggest thing we had was a girl beating up a boy in a fight and a girl getting pregnant. In the 5yrs I was at senior school that was it!!!

Thanx to Craizen for the sig, love ya babe, Hubby for the avi.
testuser said:Someone needs to put you over their knee..

StarDust shall live Posted: 20:03 Feb28 2009 Post ID: 2559587
StarDust shall live
+
my brother told me when he was in the bathroom he found protection in the toilet just floating there
hope and lightning said:They protect us, nurture us, treat us like we're special, almost like we're pets...to them, we are just pets.

qwertyuio Posted: 20:08 Feb28 2009 Post ID: 2559591
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
+
Also, one of our substitute teachers that subs a lot in our school, who used to be the Woodshop teacher, is pronounced official pervert of the school by the girls and guys...mainly the girls. He will just completely stare and check out girls, its creepy. :p
imaloony8.0 Posted: 20:18 Feb28 2009 Post ID: 2559599
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
Post Likes: 6
+
Aparently, in middle school I was shoved into a locker with my knowing.

Also, I aparently picked up a desk and threw it across the room.

Silly kids... (Tricks are for rabbitts...)

Wanna listen to me rant about stuff? I started a blog!
https://theloonybinblog.wordpress.com/
Brandon 2006 Posted: 22:56 Feb28 2009 Post ID: 2559827
Brandon 2006
+
On 28-Feb-2009 Namek said:Some Year 9 kid got expleled for having canabis. The rumors were that she was expeled for giving a history teacher a blow...
That's harsh for weed. The most you get here is a week suspension. So many kids are holding weed everyday at my school though.

A lot of the stuff at my school would be pretty shocking to you all.

A girl use to take her **** and smear it on the walls of the bathroom.

Some guy was caught giving another guy a BJ in the bathroom for a pack of smokes.

^Created by Austinanymous

[email protected]
^add me on msn
Displaying Page 1 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close