Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Custom Classes

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous | Next
CRAZY CHEATS Posted at: 08:49 Mar14 2010 Post ID: 2814463
CRAZY CHEATS
Das Milkinator
Post Likes: 1
+
+
No it wouldn't.
Damage would be terrible.
The only good thing about the DEagle and Magnum is that their high damage, but a silencer would lower that, making you require 2-3 hits to kill them. Because of their massive recoil and terrible aim,it would be hard to hit, meaning the most damage they could really do is if you throw the gun at your enemies.
Now known as
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
zeldafan11 Posted at: 15:44 Mar14 2010 Post ID: 2814601
zeldafan11
Sanity: false
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Silencer would reduce recoil, making the Deagle and Magnum controllable. Bling that with Akimbo and there you go.

Sir Alex, the Ruby Knight of Everlasting Life
GranTurismo Posted at: 17:29 Mar14 2010 Post ID: 2814647
GranTurismo
+
+
CRAZY CHEATS said:No it wouldn't.
Damage would be terrible.
The only good thing about the DEagle and Magnum is that their high damage, but a silencer would lower that, making you require 2-3 hits to kill them. Because of their massive recoil and terrible aim,it would be hard to hit, meaning the most damage they could really do is if you throw the gun at your enemies.

Silencers don't lower damage they lower range.

"The Ferrari-designed engine springs to life with a praiseworthy, deep rich voice that sends chills to the sensory portion of the brain. The message is loud and clear: this is gonna be great." -TheAutoChannel on the GranTurismo S
CRAZY CHEATS Posted at: 17:38 Mar14 2010 Post ID: 2814652
CRAZY CHEATS
Das Milkinator
+
+
Stats are not to be trusted.
All weapons except for shotguns have infinite range.
And if you think silencers don't lower damage, try sniping with a silencer, then take it off and try
Now known as
GranTurismo Posted at: 18:49 Mar15 2010 Post ID: 2815051
GranTurismo
+
+
I have. Took a max of two shots to kill either way.

"The Ferrari-designed engine springs to life with a praiseworthy, deep rich voice that sends chills to the sensory portion of the brain. The message is loud and clear: this is gonna be great." -TheAutoChannel on the GranTurismo S
sphynxx Posted at: 06:12 Mar16 2010 Post ID: 2815238
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
+
GranTurismo said:I have. Took a max of two shots to kill either way.

I don't know what sniper you were using, & what perks, but Ive always found that with a silenced intervention/barrett that isn't coupled with Stopping Power, its two hit kills. WA2000 & M21EBR silenced without Stopping Power is 3 to 4 kills depending where you hit. all are still 1 hit kills with headshots.

Silenced intervention/barrett + stopping power - 2 hits unless headshot. WA2000/M21EBR = 3 hits with Stopping Power.

UNsilenced intervention/barret + stopping power = 1 hit kill no matter where you hit.
UNsileneved WA2000/M21EBR + stopping power = 2 hit kill, unless you hit an arm/leg then its 3 hit.

The only time I've ever gotten a 1 hit kill with either the WA or M21 is if its a throat/extreme upper chest shot.

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
zeldafan11 Posted at: 14:14 Mar16 2010 Post ID: 2815358
zeldafan11
+
+
The Silenced Barrett and Intervention with SP will kill like an Unsilenced Barrett and Intervention without SP.

WA2000/M21 are only affected by SP when Silenced thanks to Multipliers the M21 is slightly weaker than the WA2000, Unsilenced they do the same as Silenced with SP, WA2000 is not affected by SP when it isn't Silenced M21 is slightly affected due to the different Multipliers.

And again thanks to Multipliers the Intervention and Barrett can be 2 hit kills with SP thanks to Multipliers but this is a lot more rare, FMJ seems to glitch the Intervention and Barrett by upping the Multipliers on some areas.

« Last edited by zeldafan11 on Mar 16th 2010 »

sphynxx Posted at: 02:34 Mar17 2010 Post ID: 2815652
sphynxx
+
+
Well thats all very good & well Alex - although most of us have no idea what your on about.

I was speaking from my own observations through my two prestiges, and through all my mates - they've all had the same experience as I described lol

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

zeldafan11 Posted at: 15:32 Mar17 2010 Post ID: 2815781
zeldafan11
+
+
I was speaking through my knowledge of how the Snipers work.

Anyway, here is one of my favorite classes:

Primary: F2000 W/Red Dot Sight and Silencer
Secondary: I switch between the Shotguns, Handguns and Machine Pistols all the time on this one
Equipment: Tactical Insertion (I actually use it for what it was meant for...)
Special Grenades: Stun
Perk 1: Bling (Obviously)
Perk 2: Stopping Power
Perk 3: Depending on if I have a Pistol; Last stand or Steady Aim/Commando
Death Streak: Final Stand

GranTurismo Posted at: 09:18 Mar19 2010 Post ID: 2816457
GranTurismo
+
+
sphynxx said:
GranTurismo said:I have. Took a max of two shots to kill either way.

I don't know what sniper you were using, & what perks, but Ive always found that with a silenced intervention/barrett that isn't coupled with Stopping Power, its two hit kills. WA2000 & M21EBR silenced without Stopping Power is 3 to 4 kills depending where you hit. all are still 1 hit kills with headshots.

Silenced intervention/barrett + stopping power - 2 hits unless headshot. WA2000/M21EBR = 3 hits with Stopping Power.

UNsilenced intervention/barret + stopping power = 1 hit kill no matter where you hit.
UNsileneved WA2000/M21EBR + stopping power = 2 hit kill, unless you hit an arm/leg then its 3 hit.

The only time I've ever gotten a 1 hit kill with either the WA or M21 is if its a throat/extreme upper chest shot.

Intervention, SP Pro and silenced, gotten multiple one-hit-kills that were not headshots. Same with the M21 EBR.

sphynxx Posted at: 19:21 Mar20 2010 Post ID: 2817081
sphynxx
+
+
Was that in HC or Core?

Because I think myself a fairly solid sniper - generally get a K/Dr of 3 or higher whenever I snipe, no matter the map - & I usually only play on Core games & Silencers just don't work for me, even if its a shot just below the head I get a lot of hitmarkers - and I've never hit anyone that was using Painkiller

GranTurismo Posted at: 22:49 Mar20 2010 Post ID: 2817128
GranTurismo
+
+
This is on just regular team deathmatch. On Hardcore every single shot with the EBR is a 1sk.

sphynxx Posted at: 23:57 Mar20 2010 Post ID: 2817141
sphynxx
+
+
Guess the game likes you more than it likes me then lol

luv2bmx Posted at: 21:04 Mar25 2010 Post ID: 2819238
luv2bmx
+
+
Name: Assaulter
Primary Weapon: Famas w/ heartbeat sensor and thermal scope, fall camo
Secondary Weapon: G18 w/ FMJ and akimbo
Equipment: Throwing Knife, smoke grenade
Perk 1:Bling Pro
Perk 2:Scrambler Pro
Perk 3:Stopping Power Pro

This class is really really good at taking on a bunch of people in 1 room at a time, all you have to do is throw in a smoke grenade, and then you pretty much have a bunch of easy kills, cuz of the heartbeat sensor/thermal scope.
Zombie Madacky1 Posted at: 07:26 Mar28 2010 Post ID: 2820308
Zombie Madacky1
+
+

Primary Weapon P90 w/ Holo And Silenced

Secondary weapon M93 Raffica w/ Red dot (or Holo) & Silencer

Equipment Throwin Knife

Spec nades Stuns Or Smoke

Perk 1 Bling Pro

Perk 2 Cold-blooded Pro

Perk 3 Ninja Pro

Upsides Stealty Powerful weapons

Downsides Eats Up Ammo Like A Bit**

P.S Name: Assaulter

This class is really really good at taking on a bunch of people in 1 room at a time, all you have to do is throw in a smoke grenade, and then you pretty much have a bunch of easy kills, cuz of the heartbeat sensor/thermal scope.

Stopping Power Pro Is Perk 2 And Scrambler Is Slot 3 Just Tellin U 2 Change ItRed Is Stopping Power Pro And Green Is Scrambler

« Last edited by Zombie Madacky1 on Apr 15th 2010 »

Chored TV Lulz
sphynxx Posted at: 02:49 Apr06 2010 Post ID: 2825022
sphynxx
+
+
Zombie Madacky1 said:This Class Ive Only had once but i like It

Primary Weapon P90 w/ Holo And Silenced

Secondary weapon M93 Raffica w/ Red dot (or Holo) & Silencer

Equipment Throwin Knife

Spec nades Stuns Or Smoke

Perk 1 Bling Pro

Perk 2 Cold-blooded Pro

Perk 3 Ninja Pro

Upsides Stealty Powerful weapons

Downsides Eats Up Ammo Like A Bit**

P.S Name: Assaulter

Stopping Power Pro Is Perk 2 And Scrambler Is Slot 3 Just Tellin U 2 Change ItRed Is Stopping Power Pro And Green Is Scrambler

Dude, no need to be picky about placement of Perks. We're all regulars to the game & know what he means.

Hardcore classes;

HC1;

Primary; M16 w/silencer.
Secondary; M93 Raffica w/silencer.
Equiptment; Claymore.
Special Grenades; Stun.

Perk 1; Scavenger Pro.
Perk 2; Coldblooded Pro.
Perk 3; Ninja Pro.

Why?

Easy answer; The triple burst guns are the best non-sniper guns to use in Hardcore games IMO. Incredibly accurate, taking 2 of the 3 bullet burst to kill, so they're great to take down moving targets & because of the minimal health, Stopping Power isn't needed to guarantee 1 burst kills. Scavenger Pro, if on the off chance you run out of ammo, this comes in handy. Especially coupled with Claymores to cover your back. Plant, wait for it to blow & kill, resupply then repeat. Coldblooded & Ninja are essential for Hardcore - Stops UAVs & Heartbeat sensors.

HC2; Is only slightly different to HC1 in that I use the M21EBR w/silencer and Sleight of Hand Pro instead of Scavenger Pro, the rest is all the same.

Sadly, my friend prestiged my account so now I'm level 8 or 9 on the 2nd prestige so I don't have my HC classes. So its difficult to get anywhere on HC because I'm seen by Heartbeats & UAVs. Still have the FAMAS, so that helps a little lol

Zombie Madacky1 Posted at: 06:15 Apr06 2010 Post ID: 2825031
Zombie Madacky1
+
+
Primary Weapon Acr (Any Attachment)

Sec Weapon Spas 12 W/* Grip

Equipment Throw.** Knife

Sec Equip. Stuns

Perk 1 Scav. Pro

Perk 2 Stopp. Pro

Perk 3 Ninja Pro

Ups Good Ranges Medium & Far Acr And Close Spas Lots Of Ammo Restockable Ammo

Ps To Spinxx Im Not Picky I Just Like Makin Sure Things Are Right

ONLY Read Down If U Dont Understand Why The Stars Are There

* W/ Means With

** Throw. Means Throwing Knife But Shortened

« Last edited by Zombie Madacky1 on Apr 6th 2010 »

Chored TV Lulz
sphynxx Posted at: 00:32 Apr07 2010 Post ID: 2825503
sphynxx
+
+
Zombie Madacky1 said:
Ps To Spinxx Im Not Picky I Just Like Makin Sure Things Are Right

I'm probably going to get into trouble for this; but if you like to make sure things are right, first, the SC name is sphynxx - and second your grammar is rubbish lol.

In staying on topic;

Your classes are fairly solid. Not too much to fault in them.

What kind of game types do you play & which system are you on?

Alt Posted at: 00:46 Apr07 2010 Post ID: 2825506
Alt
+
+
http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/6908/91634523.png
http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/1108/52403730.png
http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/8836/99352325.png
http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/28/69246988.png
http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/8163/50266251.png

Here's all of my current classes. Working on the M9 because I never bothered using it before. I'll move it to my FAL class once I get the tac knife for it and dump the stinger on the RPD.

Update: Dropped the M9 altogether and I'm working on the USP and the Raffica, dropped my M16 class and my FAL class both for some variety, here's my new classes:

FAMAS
Primary: FAMAS, Silencer
Secondary: OMA
Equipment: C4
Perk 1: One Man Army
Perk 3: Steady Aim

I went 25 and 0 with this easily. SP and the Silencer cancel damage so you can kill someone in two bursts from nearly any range (since the FAMAS has less damage falloff over a longer range than the M16 which is why it's superior in that regard.) C4 is just for mucking around popping people as they come around the corner. Steady Aim helps if you have someone up close and you need to hipfire them.

ACR
Primary: ACR, Silencer
Secondary: OMA
Equipment: Throwing Knife (fun to use in TDM)
Perk 1: One Man Army
Perk 3: Commando Pro

ACR already has near zero recoil, so the silencer just adds to the effect and of course doesn't give your position away. Stopping Power cancels the damage reduction out like it does above and the ACR already does decent damage on its own. OMA resupplies the ammo and knife if you happen to lose the thing somewhere. Replace the knife with claymores if you enjoy camping more. ACR doesn't need Steady Aim since it's already fast to sight and shooting from the hip isn't stupidly inaccurate either. Commando's just there to annoy people and to prevent fall damage since the class is pretty mobile in its current state. Replace OMA with Marathon for extra mobility.

« Last edited by Alt on Apr 9th 2010 »
Ron / RJ Fighter -- Retired Super Mod and Graphic Designer

Steam | Website | Youtube
bowow Posted at: 05:44 Apr11 2010 Post ID: 2828232
bowow
The Lizard King
Post Likes: 4
+
+
Main:Scar H w/red dot sight
Secondary:PP2000 (Trying get silencer)
Semetx
Flashbang
Perk1:Marathon Pro
Perk2:Cold Blooded Pro
Perk3:Ninja Pro
Death Streak: Final Stand.

Cred to TheLlama for the Siggy! And PBO for the Avy!

Blurred Voice said:Female, you just stick a blunt object in your fun hole and nothing comes of it. Man, you grab your pork stick and send little ghost looking things from a Mario game everywhere.
Displaying Page 2 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close