Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Crash Team Racing

Make Up Your Own Way to Get N. Oxide

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 5 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous
Cipher_Wizard Posted at: 11:12 Aug26 2006 Post ID: 1010944
Cipher_Wizard
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Actually, it's not so bad. Could bring a little spark to the forum.

Here's a shorter one...

1: Defeat all of N. Oxide's ghost records in Time Trial mode.
2: Complete 100% of the Adventure Mode.
3: Defeat N. Oxide in his final challenge four times.
4: Enter 'Battle' and select 'Parking Lot' as your stage of choice.
5: When the level begins, you will see N. Oxide steering his kart around. Grab a weapon, and strike him three times with it. He'll go spinning out and his head will lol to one side.
6: Go enjoy playing as N.O.
If you see me posting, it's because I've been asked to. Which I guess would mean I'm taking requests.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
DigDug Dude Posted at: 14:40 Aug31 2006 Post ID: 1021507
DigDug Dude
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Well...at ten pages I think we could hold a contest.

1) Play as Penta in adventure mode.
2) After getting the 101% completion with all the relics at Platinum, beat Oxide one more time.
3) When you come back to the game, you'll be in front of the winner's circle in the first area. There will be a box there, which you smash open.
4) Inside it there is a golden scarf. Aku Aku appears and says that this scarf has magical qualities and that after putting it on, you need to go to a new area that opened up. It is a small tunnel that takes under the water in the first area. It has a sole level called Daytona International Speedway. Go into it.
5) It is the racetrack in Daytona Beach, Florida. You and Oxide are head to head at the finish line awaiting the start of the race. As the green flag drops, you start racing. It is a 10-lap shootout, which requires you to make one pitstop for fuel. You have Bill Elliott's pit crew and Oxide has Gosmoxian aliens working on his cart. Both your pitstops take the same length of time.
6) When you're 5 seconds from crossing the finish line Oxide will fire a time warp ball at you (like the one's N. Tropy uses in Cb3). Press "select" and Penta will take the golden scarf and swing it at the warp ball. The magical fibers of the scarf repel it at Oxide. It hitss him, and you win the race.
7) It shows you in the winner's circle at the track. Since the warp ball hit Oxide it is only you on the stand holding a huge trophy and wearing the golden scarf.

Oxide is unlocked and you have the golden scarf and Daytona International Speedway.
Romney '08!
Kenny 2x4 Posted at: 13:07 Sep05 2006 Post ID: 1030636
Kenny 2x4
+
+
This is a first time for me to have a go at this making up a story, but here goes.
After defeating Oxide's Final Challenge and the credits there will be a cinematic in which case our green crabby alien friend will be slowly changing the world into a world Parking Lot as he said at the start. Aku Aku and Uka Uka try their best to stop him, but Oxide manages to aquire his own "mask". After this shocking discovery one of the Ancients are summoned to help stop him.
You have been given him to use this Ancient "mask" in a duel to the finish and literally to the finish. Every time you are hit or hit him you lose kart health. However, If you hit Oxide well enough in a way then you don't lose health. This also applies to Oxide sadly.
After hitting Oxides in combos you get to use a special power of the Ancient and cuts his health by loads.
After defeating Oxide, Oxide will finally concede defeat and he will be unlocked along with the Ancient mask with him.
Status = Part Time.

[b][color=red][size=12]I am the car expert! So I've been told. lol[/b]
Check it out
Cipher_Wizard Posted at: 10:55 Sep06 2006 Post ID: 1032010
Cipher_Wizard
+
+
Awesomeness on two counts.

After fully completing Adventure mode, challenge N. Oxide to a second race. Once you have defeated him, a cutscene will be triggered, in which a pair of highly destructive homing missiles will emerge from the oppositive sides of his kart. Oxide will launch these projectiles at your character, whose protective mask will materialize and deflect them back into his kart. The impact will thrust Oxide and his vehicle through the nearest wall or window of his space station, into the deep reaches of space.
If you see me posting, it's because I've been asked to. Which I guess would mean I'm taking requests.
Kenny 2x4 Posted at: 14:25 Sep06 2006 Post ID: 1032173
Kenny 2x4
+
+
ROFL. See ya Oxide in about 50 years. lol
Status = Part Time.

[b][color=red][size=12]I am the car expert! So I've been told. lol[/b]
Check it out
DigDug Dude Posted at: 08:17 Sep16 2006 Post ID: 1046617
DigDug Dude
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Glad you finally made one, Kenny. Here goes.

1) After defeating Oxide for the tenth time, it shows you (Crash will be the character in this story) standing in the victory circle thing dancing and celebrating as usual, but then Oxide attacks the trophy girl and steals the trophy. He then dashes to his ship with a very roo-ish laugh. He's cracked.

2) A new end video shows his ship will take off before you can get on it. All the racers come to investigate, thinking Crash has convinced Oxide to go home. He then explains that Oxide stole the trophy and ran off. Suddenly, a gray beam comes from the sky and hits the ocean, somewhere past the horizon line. The ocean is turning into cement! Crash then rallies all the racers and they take off in a spaceship that Cortex had secretly hidden under the water for destroying the planet, although he hadn't launced it because he hadn't prepared a monolougue speech when he was about to terminate Crash.

3) After finding Oxide's ship, you discover that in his haste, he had left the door down to his ship. You all quickly prepare to go in. Crash has the Bazooka from Cb3, Coco will be using her computer, Cortex and N. Gin have lazer guns, Dingodile has his flamethrower thing, Pura and Polar will be uses the rolling bombs, Penta has a gun that fires icicles, and Pinstripe has come up wlong with you with his Tommy gun.

4) The video ends as you come into a hall that has a mega-computer in it. Oxide is at the controls. When he notices you he fires a gun that is similar to Dingo's, and you all dive for cover. Coco plugs her computer in to the mainframe of the mega-computer, still out of Oxide's firing range and says "Hold him off for 5 minutes while I try to stop his evil plan!"

5) If you can hold him off that long, another video starts and it shows the beam come back up from the planet. Oxide's ship is turning into concrete. In his deranged state, Oxide is just running in circles, oblivious to the danger. Crash and the racers hurry back to the ship, and watch Oxide become trapped in his own ship. When you return to Earth, you are greeted with cheers and recieve a 10-foot trophy for your heroics. Oxide created an island about the size of Texas in the Pacific, just SW of Hawaii. You and the racers turn it into a city with five battle tracks and a race course. Oxide and these tracks are now available to use in normal play.
Romney '08!
Displaying Page 5 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close