Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2

In-Game Transformations!!!!!!!!!!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Next
CaoRen Posted at: 18:47 Nov29 2006 Post ID: 1179688
CaoRen
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Yes! They brought it back. Fear me as I go from lame 1st form frieza in a matter of a minute or so! I'm so glad. I got bored yesterday, so I went to duel and put me as goku against kid buu. I made sure and did the fully powered spirit bomb, the super kamehameha, the _____________ (insert ultimate blast name for Goky SS2 here, I cant remember), and the dragon fist to finish him off.

Sig/Avy courtesy of Dark_Wolf_33

Watch The Supercheats Staff Go At It!!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
SS5Deoxys Posted at: 11:01 Nov30 2006 Post ID: 1180820
SS5Deoxys
+
+
Yeah I'm glad the in-game transformations are back, they can turn around the battle. And Goku's SS2 Ultimate Attack is the Super Kamemehameha (pretty sure).
"With great power comes great responsibility..." are you responsible enough? HMM?
CaoRen Posted at: 17:07 Dec01 2006 Post ID: 1183446
CaoRen
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I screwed up, it's the SS 1 Goku ultimate I don't know.

Sig/Avy courtesy of Dark_Wolf_33

Watch The Supercheats Staff Go At It!!
SS5Deoxys Posted at: 10:36 Dec02 2006 Post ID: 1184885
SS5Deoxys
+
+
SS1 Goku's is the Instant Transmission Kamehameha
"With great power comes great responsibility..." are you responsible enough? HMM?
super craig Posted at: 10:52 Dec02 2006 Post ID: 1184914
super craig
Post Likes: 1
+
+
I thing that got me was that when they were advertising the game they made out as though it was the first DBZ game to have them, when it isn't.
Let me be the first to congratulate you on witnessing pure perfection!

akacha Posted at: 11:22 Dec02 2006 Post ID: 1185023
akacha
+
+
Im happy they brought it back too now i can kick anybody's *** with normal Vegeta.
superman4u Posted at: 12:50 Dec02 2006 Post ID: 1185300
superman4u
Post Likes: 2
+
+
On 02-Dec-2006 super craig said:I thing that got me was that when they were advertising the game they made out as though it was the first DBZ game to have them, when it isn't.
It's the first Budokai Tenkaichi to have one.

And their games have nothing to do with the previous Budokai's.. Just the name is kinda the same.

PS Gamers Network - My new website, please contribute. Includes Wii and 360 Forums as well. http://z15.invisionfree.com/PS_Gamers_Network
D B Z Posted at: 15:31 Dec02 2006 Post ID: 1185791
D B Z
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I HATE in-game !!!!!! But this game has element D wich is better ! I like Pre-game more than in-game but element D more than pre-game .
I\'m going to be the next comicbook writer!That is once I know how to get the word out.I\'ve made comicbooks but how do I sell them?Can someone help me sell these books?If you do,You'll get chocolate!The mighty powerful CHOCOLATE!Mwuhahaha!
D B Z Posted at: 15:37 Dec02 2006 Post ID: 1185809
D B Z
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 02-Dec-2006 superman4u said:It's the first Budokai Tenkaichi to have one.

And their games have nothing to do with the previous Budokai's.. Just the name is kinda the same.
Actually , Tenkaichi is a sequal series to Budokai . Like Dragonball GT is to Dragonball Z . If Tenkaichi 3 isn't the last one ( although it probably is ) then it will be the last Tenkaichi , and they'll come up with another sequall series . The differences are the graphics and the buttons . Budokais had left V.S. right . Tenkaichis have the camera behind your character . squar used to be punch . now it's anm all around attack button .
I\'m going to be the next comicbook writer!That is once I know how to get the word out.I\'ve made comicbooks but how do I sell them?Can someone help me sell these books?If you do,You'll get chocolate!The mighty powerful CHOCOLATE!Mwuhahaha!
akacha Posted at: 16:19 Dec02 2006 Post ID: 1185932
akacha
+
+
The Tenkaichis are really fun and when i get all the characters i like to make up tournements and watch the coms fight each other because its cooler than watching coms fight in the regular budokais.
super craig Posted at: 18:14 Dec02 2006 Post ID: 1186270
super craig
+
+
On 02-Dec-2006 superman4u said:It's the first Budokai Tenkaichi to have one.

Yeah but it made it sound as if it was the first in any series to have it, though i do see where they were coming from with it.

superman4u Posted at: 07:33 Dec03 2006 Post ID: 1187301
superman4u
+
+
On 02-Dec-2006 D B Z said:Actually , Tenkaichi is a sequal series to Budokai . Like Dragonball GT is to Dragonball Z . If Tenkaichi 3 isn't the last one ( although it probably is ) then it will be the last Tenkaichi , and they'll come up with another sequall series . The differences are the graphics and the buttons . Budokais had left V.S. right . Tenkaichis have the camera behind your character . squar used to be punch . now it's anm all around attack button .
No you got it wrong.. I dunno what you mean by sequal series.. but Budokai Tenkaichi has nothing to do with Budokai..

In that case.. you call Dragonball Sagas a sequal series to Budokai.. It just doesn't make sense.. If you know what I mean..

Just because their names are kinda a like doesn't make it a sequal..

PS Gamers Network - My new website, please contribute. Includes Wii and 360 Forums as well. http://z15.invisionfree.com/PS_Gamers_Network
super craig Posted at: 07:42 Dec03 2006 Post ID: 1187313
super craig
+
+
On 03-Dec-2006 superman4u said:No you got it wrong.. I dunno what you mean by sequal series.. but Budokai Tenkaichi has nothing to do with Budokai..

In that case.. you call Dragonball Sagas a sequal series to Budokai.. It just doesn't make sense.. If you know what I mean..

I must admit when i first heard about the Budokai Tenkaichi series i thought it was just a sequel to the Budokai's.

D B Z Posted at: 13:55 Dec03 2006 Post ID: 1188412
D B Z
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 03-Dec-2006 superman4u said:No you got it wrong.. I dunno what you mean by sequal series.. but Budokai Tenkaichi has nothing to do with Budokai..

Yes , actually , Budokai Tenkaichi has a LOT to do with Budokai . The first Tenkaichi was supposed to be Budokai 4 ! Look at wikipedia ( witch has never lied to me before ) and you'll see that it says " this is a sequal to Budokai 3 and was originally going to be called Budokai 4 . Since there is a Tenkaichi 2 now , Tenkaichi is offenly refered to as a sequal series . " What I meant by sequal series was that it takes place at a different angle , but is still the same basic thing . Have you thaught at all about the fact that you can input Budokai 3 passwords in Tenkaichi 1-2 .
super craig Posted at: 15:13 Dec03 2006 Post ID: 1188713
super craig
+
+
On 03-Dec-2006 D B Z said:Yes , actually , Budokai Tenkaichi has a LOT to do with Budokai . The first Tenkaichi was supposed to be Budokai 4 ! Look at wikipedia ( witch has never lied to me before ) and you'll see that it says " this is a sequal to Budokai 3 and was originally going to be called Budokai 4 . Since there is a Tenkaichi 2 now , Tenkaichi is offenly refered to as a sequal series . " What I meant by sequal series was that it takes place at a different angle , but is still the same basic thing . Have you thaught at all about the fact that you can input Budokai 3 passwords in Tenkaichi 1-2 .
SM4U is right it isn't a sequel, a quote from Wikipedia: 'There are two sequels released to this game, Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 2, and Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3.

The game Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi or Dragon Ball Z: Sparking in Japan, released in fall 2005, is not a true sequel to the Budokai series; it was developed by Spike instead of Dimps and features a radically different fighting engine. In its home country of Japan it is known as Dragon Ball Z Sparking!, but was renamed for worldwide release to capitalize on the popularity of the Budokai brand.

and a link to the page http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragon_Ball_Z:_Budokai_%28series%29#Sequels

D B Z Posted at: 21:04 Dec03 2006 Post ID: 1189720
D B Z
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 03-Dec-2006 super craig said:SM4U is right it isn't a sequel, a quote from Wikipedia: 'There are two sequels released to this game, Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 2, and Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3.

The game Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi or Dragon Ball Z: Sparking in Japan, released in fall 2005, is not a true sequel to the Budokai series; it was developed by Spike instead of Dimps and features a radically different fighting engine. In its home country of Japan it is known as Dragon Ball Z Sparking!, but was renamed for worldwide release to capitalize on the popularity of the Budokai brand.

and a link to the page http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragon_Ball_Z:_Budokai_%28series%29#Sequels

Explain why you can enter codes from Budokai 3 then ! I'm telling you it's not a DIRECT sequal but it is VERY related !

« Last edited by D B Z on Dec 3rd 2006 »
super craig Posted at: 08:18 Dec04 2006 Post ID: 1190142
super craig
+
+
On 03-Dec-2006 D B Z said:
Explain why you can enter codes from Budokai 3 then ! I'm telling you it's not a DIRECT sequal but it is VERY related !
Oh! thats wot u were saying.

superman4u Posted at: 17:37 Dec04 2006 Post ID: 1191180
superman4u
+
+
On 03-Dec-2006 D B Z said:
Yes Budokai Tenkaichi was kind of influenced by Budokai 3..

BUT... here is a HUGE BUT..

Budokai Tenkaichi and Budokai 3/2/1 play nothing a like.. The story mode is different, the tournament is different, everything is different..

Yes it is not a Direct Sequal, and yes Budokai Tenkaichi was kind of influenced by Budokai 3..

But that's as far as it goes.. So there is actually no Sequal Series or anything like that.. It's a whole new game..

joshthecheater Posted at: 20:41 Dec04 2006 Post ID: 1192014
joshthecheater
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ok budokai tenkaichi 2 is the sequal to budokai tenkaichi 1. neither have anything to do with the previous;budokai,budokai 2, budokai 3, and dbz sagas so please quit confusing them
D B Z Posted at: 18:48 Dec07 2006 Post ID: 1199029
D B Z
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 07-Dec-2006 superman4u said:Please don't do that. It's stretching the Page out.. To stop from the page stretching.. Post deleted.
You could have just told me to edit that . Besides , since you qouted it still streches the page out .
Displaying Page 1 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close