Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

Favourite Cities?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 4 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous
Soul Cast Posted at: 15:25 Jul14 2006 Post ID: 923537
Soul Cast
Post Likes: 0
+
+
On 13-Jan-2006 erbqqg360 said:have yall ever found that purple dildo in the police stations? lol
Yes i think it is HILARIOUS, its in the shower. What are those policemen doing?Lol +_+

« Last edited by Soul Cast on Jul 14th 2006 »
Please only use one image in the signature.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Soul Cast Posted at: 16:26 Jul14 2006 Post ID: 923672
Soul Cast
+
+
On 31-Aug-2005 iknowalot said:Ghost World isn't as fun as the Interior Universe. There's always something new in the Interior Universe. Here's how you get to the Ghost World...
NOTE: MAKE SURE YOU HAVE FULL HEALTH. YOU MAY HAVE TO USE THE HEALTH CHEAT A FEW TIMES IN THE GHOST WORLD.

First, you HAVE to have finished all of Zero's missions in San Fierro (there are 3). If you have, go to the back room of Zero's RC Shop. There will be a red mission-marker there. Go into it to activate this side-mission. You are now in an RC Baron (plane) and you are on a roof. Fly west until you see the sea. Crash into the sea. Now, it will say that you have failed the mission; don't worry. In a few seconds, CJ will be falling and you will be in the Ghost World. DO NOT GO STRAIGHT FORWARD ONCE YOU'VE LANDED IN THE GHOST WORLD. GO ANOTHER DIRECTION.

Buildings and cars are invisible, but there are lots of people, and weapons and various other stuff are visible. Make sure you don't get into a dead end, though (where you can't move anywhere), and don't be afraid to use the Health/Armor cheat a lot (just don't save it if you're planning to get 100%). To get out of the Ghost World, go inside a building such as a gym or bar, etc. Buildings will not be visible on the map, you'll have to just know where a certain building is (where it's possible to get inside it, such as a gym or bar, etc).

Confusing?
I got there now what do i do i cant find anything at all!
Please only use one image in the signature.
will1k11 Posted at: 07:34 Aug03 2006 Post ID: 961348
will1k11
Forum GuestMember
+
+
las ventura Smile

p.s i dont riley say mutch.
Displaying Page 4 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close