Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

Favourite Cities?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
ducky2 Posted at: 19:34 Sep02 2005 Post ID: 383893
ducky2
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Same thing happens with mine.

I'm not sure, I haven't tried to get into my xbox.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
can u dig dat Posted at: 23:42 Sep02 2005 Post ID: 384525
can u dig dat
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 31-Aug-2005 iknowalot said:Ghost World isn't as fun as the Interior Universe. There's always something new in the Interior Universe. Here's how you get to the Ghost World...
NOTE: MAKE SURE YOU HAVE FULL HEALTH. YOU MAY HAVE TO USE THE HEALTH CHEAT A FEW TIMES IN THE GHOST WORLD.

First, you HAVE to have finished all of Zero's missions in San Fierro (there are 3). If you have, go to the back room of Zero's RC Shop. There will be a red mission-marker there. Go into it to activate this side-mission. You are now in an RC Baron (plane) and you are on a roof. Fly west until you see the sea. Crash into the sea. Now, it will say that you have failed the mission; don't worry. In a few seconds, CJ will be falling and you will be in the Ghost World. DO NOT GO STRAIGHT FORWARD ONCE YOU'VE LANDED IN THE GHOST WORLD. GO ANOTHER DIRECTION.

Buildings and cars are invisible, but there are lots of people, and weapons and various other stuff are visible. Make sure you don't get into a dead end, though (where you can't move anywhere), and don't be afraid to use the Health/Armor cheat a lot (just don't save it if you're planning to get 100%). To get out of the Ghost World, go inside a building such as a gym or bar, etc. Buildings will not be visible on the map, you'll have to just know where a certain building is (where it's possible to get inside it, such as a gym or bar, etc).

Confusing?
Wow it works. It's cool.
ducky2 Posted at: 01:50 Sep03 2005 Post ID: 384673
ducky2
+
+
I keep forgetting to try it, hopefully I'll remember.
iknowalot Posted at: 19:52 Sep03 2005 Post ID: 386573
iknowalot
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I got to the Restricted Area while in the Ghost World. A bunch of cops showed up (both above and below me, lol); but they never tried to kill or harm me. They just ducked whenever I came buy, though they did run after me while I was far away. It was funny.

Lol, I could also see the Jetpack and armor below me while running around in the Restricted Area.

Which gives me an idea: in the next game they should make the Jetpack give you extra armor whenever you wear it.
South Park, Charmed, Buffy The Vampire Slayer / Angel, Tru Calling, Family Guy, TrippingTheRift, FreeForAll, Futurama, Jackass, Lost, That 70's Show, Celebrity Deathmatch
ducky2 Posted at: 22:54 Sep03 2005 Post ID: 387003
ducky2
+
+
I remembered to do that Ghost World thing. I went to my garage in Doherty (or wherever it is), looked in there, all of my vehicles were invisible, all you could see was their shaddow.
can u dig dat Posted at: 02:16 Sep04 2005 Post ID: 387309
can u dig dat
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Pizza Glitch
At the Montgomery Well Stacked Pizza instead of walking through the door, jump into it. The door will push open and you can enter a small black space inside which lets you see through a few walls.

Bike Glitch
Grab the parachute from next to the Camper van at the top of the mountain, then select it as your weapon and get on the bike to start the Chiliad Challenge. When the race starts, speed to the left of the mountain top where you'll see an American flag. Hit the ramp here and jump off the side of the mountain, then a second of so into your fall, bail from the bike and pull your parachute's cord. You will slowly fall down to earth until the game respawns you on top of the mountain with your parachute still equipped, but also on a bike. From now on you will never fall off your bike when crashing, until you try to exit the vehicle twice.
iknowalot Posted at: 15:14 Sep04 2005 Post ID: 388676
iknowalot
Forum GuestMember
+
+
That's cool, I'll definetely remember that. Unfortunately, this thread is about your favorite cities. Let's get back on topic, there is already a thread for glitches.
South Park, Charmed, Buffy The Vampire Slayer / Angel, Tru Calling, Family Guy, TrippingTheRift, FreeForAll, Futurama, Jackass, Lost, That 70's Show, Celebrity Deathmatch
can u dig dat Posted at: 01:48 Sep05 2005 Post ID: 389998
can u dig dat
Forum GuestMember
+
+
What! I posted this in the PS2 area.
ducky2 Posted at: 02:29 Sep05 2005 Post ID: 390041
ducky2
+
+
Good for you and this is the Xbox area. :P
iknowalot Posted at: 13:58 Sep05 2005 Post ID: 391255
iknowalot
Forum GuestMember
+
+
My vote goes to Las Venturas. Los Santos comes as a close second, but there's nothing like the country-side south of San Fierro.
ducky2 Posted at: 01:54 Sep06 2005 Post ID: 392817
ducky2
+
+
Yeah, there isn't that much to do in San Fierro, that's why I prefer the other cities to it.
can u dig dat Posted at: 23:10 Sep23 2005 Post ID: 430466
can u dig dat
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 03-Sep-2005 iknowalot said:I got to the Restricted Area while in the Ghost World. A bunch of cops showed up (both above and below me, lol); but they never tried to kill or harm me. They just ducked whenever I came buy, though they did run after me while I was far away. It was funny.

Lol, I could also see the Jetpack and armor below me while running around in the Restricted Area.

Which gives me an idea: in the next game they should make the Jetpack give you extra armor whenever you wear it.
That always happens, like when your in the fast food.
ducky2 Posted at: 00:30 Sep28 2005 Post ID: 437254
ducky2
+
+
I didn't really get that far doing the Ghost World thing, I only got about as far as the bridge that leads from San Fierro to the desert before I got tired and gave up.
iknowalot Posted at: 20:34 Sep28 2005 Post ID: 438525
iknowalot
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeah, it took me like 30-40 minutes to get to the Restricted Area.
ducky2 Posted at: 20:37 Sep28 2005 Post ID: 438529
ducky2
+
+
I had about a 10 minute go at the ghost world thing. Now back on topic... Again.
can u dig dat Posted at: 02:47 Oct03 2005 Post ID: 446543
can u dig dat
Forum GuestMember
+
+
We went way off.
iknowalot Posted at: 17:49 Oct06 2005 Post ID: 452608
iknowalot
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I prefer the desert next to Las Venturas, but Las Venturas itself has a bunch of mini-games to play and it has the best vehicles.
ducky2 Posted at: 20:53 Oct06 2005 Post ID: 452908
ducky2
+
+
The only thing that I find San Fierro good for is it's modding garages. Other than that I don't really like it.
can u dig dat Posted at: 22:30 Oct07 2005 Post ID: 454767
can u dig dat
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yes, and I like the low-rider modding area.
ducky2 Posted at: 03:34 Oct08 2005 Post ID: 455093
ducky2
+
+
Yeah, but that's in Los Santos.
Displaying Page 2 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close