Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Halo 2

Glitches

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 5 of 9
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Last     Previous | Next
Ultima(elite) Posted at: 23:53 Jul20 2005 Post ID: 274231
Ultima(elite)
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
On 20-Jul-2005 sidewinder2004 said:any suggestions on colors and emblem for my profile? i can't decide.
Why ask that question under a Glitch thread?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
master_chip Posted at: 14:55 Jul21 2005 Post ID: 275370
master_chip
Forum GuestMember
+
+
seriously dude, dont ask questions like that here, dont waste our time
pbwasshhhh!! F*** this game! Its two in the morning grandpa
master_chip Posted at: 20:16 Jul21 2005 Post ID: 276023
master_chip
Forum GuestMember
+
+
on zanzibar in the genrator room where you open up the gate if you read the text on the screen it says something funny read it
hellow_reborn Posted at: 06:24 Jul22 2005 Post ID: 276646
hellow_reborn
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 21-Jul-2005 master_chip said:on zanzibar in the genrator room where you open up the gate if you read the text on the screen it says something funny read it
it's not that funny. theres another messege on beaver creak. it's on the sniping spot where your able to push rocks down. well what you do is push all the rocks down andyou will see another messege that isn't funny either.
hellow_reborn Posted at: 06:29 Jul22 2005 Post ID: 276652
hellow_reborn
Forum GuestMember
+
+
did you know that after you get knew levels you can't do flying swords
Ultima(elite) Posted at: 16:00 Jul22 2005 Post ID: 278372
Ultima(elite)
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 21-Jul-2005 master_chip said:on zanzibar in the genrator room where you open up the gate if you read the text on the screen it says something funny read it
Weird subliminal message "glitch?":

With all of these strange messages coming up, I suppose I should tell you one that I saw the other day. I was playing an LAN game with four people. We were simply playing Slayer on the Zanzibar map. This is were things got strange...
Okay, so my teammate and I were defending particularly well with Sniper Rifles (on the small base where you can find the Sniper Rifle to the side of the map. We were on that base opposite of the place where you find the Active Camoflauge.)
Take note that my teammate was host.
We were fighting up there, when my teammate looked at the wall next to our base. On it, there was a very obvious, large, brown sign with the words, "CAMP FROMAN". He jumped up and told me about it because he has never noticed it before.
So then I tried to look at this "sign" on my screen. Nothing was on the wall. Yet on his screen, the large, brown sign was there. So basically, no one could see "CAMP FROMAN" besides my teammate. What the heck?
master_chip Posted at: 11:24 Jul23 2005 Post ID: 280130
master_chip
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ya ive seen that too. either there was something wrong with your screen or view or somtehting or its only the host or first player can see it
Ultima(elite) Posted at: 20:27 Aug04 2005 Post ID: 315873
Ultima(elite)
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I'm not quite sure if this is a "glitch" or not, but this is what happened:
-You all know the part where you eventually meet up with Commander Keyes in Cairo Station? The part where she says "I was just about to get on board when they showed up. Thanks, Chief. I owe you one." Well, I killed all of the enemies there and punched Commander Keyes to knock her back.
-I kept punching her untill I led her into the airlock (because she has unlimited health, so you can punch her forever.) She helped me kill the flying Elites.
-Okay, that was weird because we were both in outer space, yet Commander Keyes could apparantly breathe in outer space because she had no breathing mask on or anything!
-We got to the next airlock. The game said "Loading done" and Commander Keyes suddenly disappeared. I dunno; I thought it was kinda strange.
-I kept on punching her
godly_wog69 Posted at: 06:26 Aug05 2005 Post ID: 316652
godly_wog69
Forum GuestMember
+
+
my frend was playin on outskirts on the beach and he had just put the map pak on his box and a grunt fired a charged plasma ball and its was following him for obout 20 minutes around corners and evrythin..... wierd huh???
Ultima(elite) Posted at: 11:58 Aug05 2005 Post ID: 317054
Ultima(elite)
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Was the grunt trying to kill him? Or was it just harmlessly following him?
godly_wog69 Posted at: 20:34 Aug05 2005 Post ID: 318291
godly_wog69
Forum GuestMember
+
+
nah it was the plasma ball followin him!!!
Ultima(elite) Posted at: 22:31 Aug05 2005 Post ID: 318456
Ultima(elite)
Forum GuestMember
+
+
haha! So, since charged plasma shot go faster then you can run, was the plasma ball moving really really slowly? If your friend stopped running did the plasma ball stop too?
godly_wog69 Posted at: 02:14 Aug07 2005 Post ID: 321709
godly_wog69
Forum GuestMember
+
+
he was in a warthog and it didnt stop if he stopped.
green machinep60 Posted at: 20:58 Aug08 2005 Post ID: 326282
green machinep60
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Does anyone know how to get unliminit ammo if you dont then ask me. And does eneyone know what the giant weapon stash is.If you have then
tell me because i dont know how to get it.
Hellow welcome to my restraunt heres our menue. We have nice hamburgers and cheese burgers. The hamburger/cheese burger is fresh picked from peoples noses. But we also have sandwiches. It includes fries and heres your sandwich and fries. POOOOF theres you
Ultima(elite) Posted at: 23:26 Aug09 2005 Post ID: 329382
Ultima(elite)
Forum GuestMember
+
+
No, I don't know how to get unlimited ammo. I didn't think there was a way.
green machinep60 Posted at: 18:04 Aug10 2005 Post ID: 331457
green machinep60
Forum GuestMember
+
+
to get unliminet ammo when yoou have to relode a weapon give that weapon to an alley.After your alley reloded the weapon just take that weapon you had to relode.Your weapon will be reloded without losing any clips
Hellow welcome to my restraunt heres our menue. We have nice hamburgers and cheese burgers. The hamburger/cheese burger is fresh picked from peoples noses. But we also have sandwiches. It includes fries and heres your sandwich and fries. POOOOF theres you
dominator8691 Posted at: 09:12 Aug11 2005 Post ID: 332690
dominator8691
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hay you guys talking about glitches im playing it right now and an heritic elite is attacking me but im not getting hurt so he keeps pounding me lol!
anyone who likes halo,halo 2,and/or shadow the hedgehog is my friend. And join TEAM HEDGEHOG!!
green machinep60 Posted at: 10:00 Aug11 2005 Post ID: 332831
green machinep60
Forum GuestMember
+
+
How do you uplode diffrent pictures(like a house or horse)i ame stuck and can eneyone answer my question
narg77 Posted at: 11:12 Aug16 2005 Post ID: 346083
narg77
Forum GuestMember
+
+
go to the back[coagulation] of the bulding, go up the left ramp then crouch jump in to the hole that is to your left, stay in there then uncrouch and start to press a repeatedley leving the same amount of time between a presses. You should end up pressing a about 7 times[i dont know if this works but if u get the super jump try landing ontop of the teleporter and u might jump again]
green machinep60 Posted at: 13:07 Aug19 2005 Post ID: 352819
green machinep60
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Does aneyone know any wrighting on coaglation.If not email me at
[email protected]
Displaying Page 5 of 9
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close