Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Kingdom Hearts II

KH2 Fanatic!!! I Know SOO Much!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
KH2Sorafan135 Posted at: 13:55 May06 2005 Post ID: 153758
KH2Sorafan135
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Ok if u ask me questions i will try to anwer them to my best so if u have any questions about KH2 ask them or any questions about Square Enix Games. I will take any questions and if u need i will give u some websites that have the info so ask away peeps!!Smile
im obessed with kindom hearts and everything that has to do with it.
ask me some questions.
i will surely have the answer.
and
if i dont ask Mr. King Of Games.
he knows as much or MAYBE more than me.
pimp6005 Posted at: 16:41 May14 2005 Post ID: 162664
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I know these but this is a test to see if you can live up to your word. I have used this test before on people. Try and anwser these.

1. Who is Tetsuya Nomura? Be precise meaning what does he have to do with kh.

2. What events take place in the kh2 demo? (easy)

3. What is aerith's (aeris on ff7) last name?

4. What is Yuffie's last name?

5. Square-enix has made an official website for kh2. T or F

6. The paoupou fruit's (not sure on spelling) legend is that _____________________. Fill in the blank. (another easy one)

7. Why did the keyblade return to sora after riku had taken it? (This will be my last really easy one)

8. Utada Hikaru WROTE (Not talking about singing)simple and clean. T or F?

9. Does the gameshark work on kingdom hearts? Why or why not?
Lets live together, I don't know how long it will last, but it doesn't have to be for show, together, till death do us part. - Kenshin "Shinta" Himura - Rurouni Kenshin
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 22:02 May15 2005 Post ID: 163677
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
DummmmDUdummmmmmmDUDUMMMM Presenting tht king of games

Ah, Sinister-Sorafun135 i see your trying to make notice of yourself, Impressive! I'll ask a simple question, just to see if your worthy of being called " The Prince of Games"

- We all know Kairi is Sora's love. And Namine tried to take that away, but changed her mind. People have said that BHK is the other side of Sora's heart. If that be true, wouldn't that mean that Namine is BHK's love?
All those who show true wisdom, will live to see the wonders of the Kingdom, Hale to the King Of Games. Join Team "Royal Kingdom$$$$"
pimp6005 Posted at: 19:52 May16 2005 Post ID: 164302
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hmmmm, I neber thought of it that way. You stumped me there. Do you know mkog.
Lets live together, I don't know how long it will last, but it doesn't have to be for show, together, till death do us part. - Kenshin "Shinta" Himura - Rurouni Kenshin
KH2Sorafan135 Posted at: 19:58 May28 2005 Post ID: 180324
KH2Sorafan135
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ok ok if Namine is in love with sora and tried to take that love away from Kairi, and the alter-ego of Sora id BHK then that does mean that Namine is in love with BHK. But one question...

WHO THE **** IS NAMINE!!!!!
ask me some questions.
and
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 21:07 May28 2005 Post ID: 180402
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Watch your Language when your speaking to the KING. And NAMINE is the blond haired girl from Chain Of Memories. That is....if you played the game.
All those who show true wisdom, will live to see the wonders of the Kingdom, Hale to the King Of Games. Join Team "Royal Kingdom$$$$"
KH2Sorafan135 Posted at: 18:51 May30 2005 Post ID: 183636
KH2Sorafan135
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Oh ok i have played that one when i rented it from gamefly and it was aight and srry for the language.

:(
ask me some questions.
and
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 20:09 May30 2005 Post ID: 183817
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Well, I accept your apology, Sinister-Sorafan135. I think that's what a King should rightly do.
Starfire84 Posted at: 22:40 May31 2005 Post ID: 185454
Starfire84
+
+
So does anybody actually know a REAL specified release date for KH2... and i mean a real one not more of this "winter" bs?
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 09:44 Jun01 2005 Post ID: 185889
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeah, I know how you feel. But All I can tell is that it's scheduled Q4 2005, meaning it's to be released this year, but we don't know EXACTLY when. Probably September 14,2005.
Cloud12 Posted at: 14:30 Jun02 2005 Post ID: 187722
Cloud12
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Or I heard Dec. 1st
Please join my forum.....http://s12.invisionfree.com/UnReal_Gaming_Chat/index.php?&&CODE=00
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 19:45 Jun02 2005 Post ID: 188157
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeah, i did too. I even heard Dec.15. But I still sure I think that it's Sept. 14. If I'm wrong, I owe you.
littleblackwhiteboy Posted at: 14:40 Jun08 2005 Post ID: 196859
littleblackwhiteboy
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ok please give me more spacifics on Namine cause i've never seen her except in chain o memories and its KILLING ME.
So please answer.
Smile
don't hate the playa hate the game.join team ozzo,roozo,firestorm,and the soon to be best clan on super cheats game guru empire join or be vanquished be us.friends:ozkid,PS freebie:oz,brunsey,rooku,pyro,missy luver:^)
littleblackwhiteboy Posted at: 14:42 Jun08 2005 Post ID: 196866
littleblackwhiteboy
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hey how do u get on of those picture thingys on the left side of ur question/reply?
ThanxSmile
don't hate the playa hate the game.join team ozzo,roozo,firestorm,and the soon to be best clan on super cheats game guru empire join or be vanquished be us.friends:ozkid,PS freebie:oz,brunsey,rooku,pyro,missy luver:^)
littleblackwhiteboy Posted at: 14:46 Jun08 2005 Post ID: 196874
littleblackwhiteboy
Forum GuestMember
+
+
YO again just one ? who the snap is BHK.

p.s. didnt write a bad word like KH2SoraFan135.
Smile
pimp6005 Posted at: 17:26 Jun08 2005 Post ID: 197189
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
The blond haired kid. King of games the release date has been changed again. It is now marked as Q4 2005.
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 22:16 Jun08 2005 Post ID: 197695
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeah, i've noticed that too. That means it'll either be out in between LATE September 2005 or Early December 2005.
littleblackwhiteboy Posted at: 10:21 Jun09 2005 Post ID: 198091
littleblackwhiteboy
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yo pimp can u not give me more discription than just the blonde haired kid if not sorry i bothered u.
=}
ddog64 Posted at: 16:56 Jun17 2005 Post ID: 210336
ddog64
+
+
Blackwhiteboy, wanna join a Tournament?
[b][color=red][center]
Fenix kicks *** for the sig and avy.
Dragoon King. Posted at: 17:11 Jun17 2005 Post ID: 210356
Dragoon King.
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Blackwhiteboy BHK dos not have a name wy do you think we call hem BHK or DKU (Duel Keyblade Unknoun) We wont no tell KH2 comes out
[center]
My dragon has issues
()xxxxxx[|]::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>
(+[__]:Smile
WARNING: "Next left" does not mean "turn left immediately."
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 136200

Post Top
Click to close