Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Kingdom Hearts

Father of Kairi is....

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
shadowoblivion Posted at: 12:16 Mar23 2006 Post ID: 754353
shadowoblivion
Post Likes: 0
+
+
what if Namine is Ansem's daughter? Namine sayed that she was a shadow of kairi. Since Ansem is with the darkness. Which the darkness is, metaphoricly speeking, is the shadow in every light.

So that's why nobody knows if she's good or not. That's why she could be the shadow of someone good (Kairi), and also the daughter of someone evil (Ansem).

Paired w/: king26, abigurl

Need some more rpers for Destiny Bonds 3!!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Killa Kev2.0 Posted at: 11:33 Apr02 2006 Post ID: 771395
Killa Kev2.0
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Being a mod takes time and alot of work stop complaining. I became a mod by applying to be a mod of this forum. I don't know any other way.
Killa Kev2.0 the Twilight warrior only bows down to the King of Games who legacy will live on forever.
crazychick06 Posted at: 23:46 May06 2006 Post ID: 815352
crazychick06
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ok i have a question did anything happen to Kiari in Chain of Memories and how did Namine come to be what i think is that she is a nobody cause in KH2 Diz says the she was never suppose to be and ether was Roxas and Diz is really Ansem
crazychick06 Posted at: 23:59 May06 2006 Post ID: 815355
crazychick06
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ok i have a question did anything happen to Kiari in Chain of Memories and how did Namine come to be what i think is that she is a nobody cause in KH2 Diz says the she was never suppose to be and ether was Roxas and Diz is really Ansem
Magnet5077 Posted at: 16:37 May08 2006 Post ID: 817136
Magnet5077
+
+
Look, How can Kairi be a princess of heart if ansem wasn't her father? okay see what I mean? I mean how would ansem know Kairi was a princess of heart? If you can find out all these answers, you would know that Ansem is actually Kiari's father.
Hey!!! Wassup!?! I like playing Call of Duty 4 a lot, so add me!!! Uxxgotxxownd PSN only... sorry Xbox 360 gamers...
crazychick06 Posted at: 22:30 May12 2006 Post ID: 823377
crazychick06
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i know that there are 7 princesses but do each of them stand for something cause i dont know how ppl get kairi to be a princess of heart maybe someone can explain that to me
lil_gamer_girl Posted at: 19:31 May13 2006 Post ID: 824983
lil_gamer_girl
Forum GuestMember
+
+
If you say kairi cannot be ansems daughter because he is too busy well then how come the blond girl is his daughter?
lil_gamer_girl Posted at: 19:34 May13 2006 Post ID: 824991
lil_gamer_girl
Forum GuestMember
+
+
CAn someone tell me why is Kairi a princess and why in the F***ING world is Alice A princess? She is in a F***ING dream for peets sake What did they run out of princesses or somethin?
Killa Kev2.0 Posted at: 21:09 May13 2006 Post ID: 825077
Killa Kev2.0
Forum GuestMember
+
+
No they didn't they just made the game like that.
Killa Kev2.0 the Twilight warrior only bows down to the King of Games who legacy will live on forever.
CHARAZARD MASTER Posted at: 20:07 May19 2006 Post ID: 832691
CHARAZARD MASTER
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ok here i go!
i think that kari is not ansems daughter.namie cant be huis daughter eather because she is karis nobody. like soras nobody is roxas. so this whole thing about asnem being her father is werird becasue the ansem in kh1 is really xeinhorts heartless and the real ansem is alot differnt then kari and he did not want to caputure her it was xenhorts heartless that got those people with magnifacnt sooooooooooo that means that kari is just some girl with some strange past and namine is her nobody and soras nobody is roxas yet whos nobyd is rikus.. unless he is a nobody agh im confusing my self (too much infomation in one minute) aghh
" I have chosen the path of Zamorock nobody can save me now........."
littlesquadrpm Posted at: 10:35 Jun23 2006 Post ID: 881599
littlesquadrpm
+
+
who is the blond girl i didnt see in the game

"Never underestimate the power of the scouts code "
littlesquadrpm Posted at: 10:37 Jun23 2006 Post ID: 881603
littlesquadrpm
+
+
who is the blond girl i didnt see in the game

"Never underestimate the power of the scouts code "
ShinigamiMischief Posted at: 03:53 Mar12 2011 Post ID: 2973487
ShinigamiMischief
+
+
hahah well im sorry if i spoil anything for people who haven't played the resent KH games, but Namine is Kairi's 'Nobody' which is what is left of someones body when they loose their heart or beome a heartless, so if you think Namine is Ansem's daughter...then you think that Kairi is his daughter
ShinigamiMischief Posted at: 03:55 Mar12 2011 Post ID: 2973488
ShinigamiMischief
+
+
oh well never mind what i said then 'cause i didn't read all the way until the end of this thing, so sorry
Keyblade21 Posted at: 02:11 Apr01 2011 Post ID: 2983455
Keyblade21
Post Likes: 323
+
+
Hyperwire_2.0 said:Who knows. I say no because Ansem is almost pure evil, where as Kairi is one of the Princesses of Heart. It just dosen't seem to likely.

I agree with Hyperwire. How in the heck would you have a pure evil father and turn out exactly the opposite? Unless your just a video game character...

Its possible but i very much doubt it.

Avy & Sig credits go to Hurricane0

Want to join in the chat? Head over to General Chat
Queen Minnie Posted at: 15:16 Jun17 2012 Post ID: 3120897
Queen Minnie
+
+
I Just Want To Clear This Up...

Chances Are Kiari IS Ansem's Daughter The I'm Guessing Her Mother Was Taken By The Heartless So He Let Her Grandmother Look After Her In The Library While He Studied Heartless Thus Creating The Reports.

Namin� Is A Special Nobody That DiZ (Ansem) Called A Witch Because She Had Power Over Sora's Memories And The Memories Of The People Close To Him. She Has This Power Because Being A Special Nobody She Was Born Of Two Hearts Instead Of One. When Kairi Lost Her Heart, It Found It's Way Into Sora Which Is Why She Reacted When He Was Close To Her In Neverland.
She Couldn't Of Lived On Destiny Island Because She Was Created When Sora Attacked Himself With The Keyblade. People Think She Was With The Mayor Because She Was Forced To Rearrange Sora's Memories In Castle Oblivion To Replace Images Of Kiari With Images Of Her So It Was Really Kiari With The Mayor.

I'm Done.
Salute
Forum Guest Posted at: 21:51 Jun18 2012 Post ID: 3121292
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
All I have to say is that Namine is Kairi's Nobody, not sister. And Kairi is not Ansem's daughter. They're from the same world. That's it. And Kairi was only sent to Destiny Islands because of Aqua's protective charm that she put on Kairi. And Kairi is the ADOPTED daughter of the mayor of Destiny Islands
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 18:17 Jul08 2012 Post ID: 3127701
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
has anyone even beat kindom heats 2 you guys must be idiots namine' is kiari's nobody i mean sereosly PAY ATTEANTION look sorry i havn't played all the games but i have played enoulph to know what ime talking about if somebody could correct me if ime wrong and tell me somthing i may have missed please do so...
javascript:add('postForm.post_text','Shame')
Venxas24 Posted at: 15:54 Jul13 2012 Post ID: 3129068
Venxas24
+
+
Chances are that this will never be discussed in the game because in KH parents apparently dont really matter, its all about your friends but i think that Ansem isnt Kairi's father and if he's not Kairi's father then Namine cant be his daughter either since Kairi and Namine are the same people. Namine was created when Kairi lost her heart in KH1, the same way Roxas was created when Sora lost his heart.
Join Team Oathkeeper

"My Friends Are My Power, And I'm Theirs."-Ventus
Forum Guest Posted at: 06:21 Sep22 2012 Post ID: 3151990
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
ansem is not kairi's father for two reason. first ansem's real name is xehenort and two xehenort was a friend of ventus that had changed and he never liked agua so it just seem possible.
Displaying Page 3 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close