Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Need for Speed Carbon

Our own NFS Carbon game?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 7 of 17
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | ... | 15 | 16 | Last     Previous | Next
popslinger Posted at: 20:33 Apr12 2007 Post ID: 1515824
popslinger
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Gotta have your station wagons, don'cha.Smile

Popslinger still rides among you
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
LTD Crown Victoria Posted at: 23:29 Apr12 2007 Post ID: 1516235
LTD Crown Victoria
+
+
Oh yeah! Think of all the room ya have for lights on the inside, and cargo room for like spike strips and sawhorses!
My all-time favorite full-size sedan, the LTD Crown Victoria! This one's an 1989. Why don't they put good old beasties like these in the NFS games? Good ol' 390 Cleveland V8 power! Don't ya dig the flames?
Murcielago Posted at: 01:44 Apr13 2007 Post ID: 1516274
Murcielago
Firing On All 12 Cylinders.
+
+
Seriously, there has to be SUVs, or at least the Henessey SRT600 Jeep. The latest SUVs around are much better than the Escalade, Navigator and H2.

Murcie is back.
Murcielago Posted at: 01:47 Apr13 2007 Post ID: 1516275
Murcielago
+
+
On 12-Apr-2007 ?Havok? said:OK, LTD your in congratualations, btw guys, I advise you to head over to the site I mentioned in my last post its teh official forum!

Once you join, you'll get promoted.

Yossy you won my vote Smile
I just registered on the forums, Havok, and I'll be putting in a car list soon.

BTW yossy, you get my vote on the music thing.

Murcie is back.
LTD Crown Victoria Posted at: 02:25 Apr13 2007 Post ID: 1516297
LTD Crown Victoria
+
+
Well I was readin' thru the first pages of this topic, and ya know how we would have bayview, rockport and palmont? We could link em all up with bridges highways, winding country roads.
My all-time favorite full-size sedan, the LTD Crown Victoria! This one's an 1989. Why don't they put good old beasties like these in the NFS games? Good ol' 390 Cleveland V8 power! Don't ya dig the flames?
Murcielago Posted at: 03:20 Apr13 2007 Post ID: 1516332
Murcielago
+
+
Yeah, kinda like Grand Theft Auto.

Murcie is back.
LTD Crown Victoria Posted at: 11:52 Apr13 2007 Post ID: 1517332
LTD Crown Victoria
+
+
Hey I posted the car list in Havok's forum. I added a few cars, not too many. We actually have less cars then ya think. We have room for more, so check it out when ya can.
Murcielago Posted at: 17:37 Apr13 2007 Post ID: 1518969
Murcielago
+
+
OK, will do. I'm in the process of combining all the car lists, and I've got 22 cars for each class of vehicle. I'll probably have it done today.

Murcie is back.
Slay3rH3ll Posted at: 06:01 Apr14 2007 Post ID: 1520582
Slay3rH3ll
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Well well well, I haven't post here in a long time. Oh well, anybody got ideas or plans yet?

I am thinking of a storyline now, based on MW but few changes :D

Carbon Walkthrough: Completed
Pro Street Walkthrough: 0.1 RC 2, 12% Complete.
Murcielago Posted at: 07:31 Apr14 2007 Post ID: 1520680
Murcielago
+
+
One word: READ.

The last page is where the action's at, and at the moment apparently you are an administrator for the game in development.

Murcie is back.
LTD Crown Victoria Posted at: 12:18 Apr14 2007 Post ID: 1521547
LTD Crown Victoria
+
+
Slayer, we may have a storyline kinda. We thought your in a huge pursuit at the beginning, like your driving, then the cops bust you and u have 2 choices, JAIL or work for the PD. Either way, they take yer car lol. The seregant will loan a junker. Maybe like an old 1996 caprice, or 2000 crown vic or soemthing. You can officaly own once you get 2500 bucks, either from doing your job, or finding cash stashed in gang bases. (or both) Then you gotta repair your car, it has rust in several spots, the bull bar is old and bent, the engine is getting old, and it could use some new ligths, lightbar, paint, and interior. This will all add up to 7000 bucks around, including the new paint. Then you got a strong interceptor that will serve you well. I would like an 89' LTD crown vic to start off with, maybe the seregant gives ya 3 choices. 1996 Caprice Classic- Not too much rust, no dents or any damage, enegine getting old, needs new lights and lightbar and engine. classic black and white paintjob (cost 2500 bucks)

1989 LTD Crown Vic, new 390 cleveland V8, was rear ended at 80 MPH in a pursuit, needs new bumper, trunk, tail lights, and exaust system. Engine is fine, no rust. black unmarked car, all lights and flashers and sirens work great (cost 3500 bucks)

and now the final car *insert drum roll here* 1970 Ford Torino GT. Large dent in driver side door, passenger door gone, both bumpers rusted badly, and bent. No front grille or firewall. Engine neeeds replacement, lots of work needed everywhere. Barely shifts into drive. Canidate for a full restoration. prototype highway patrol car, black and white, never made it into a chase. (cost 750 bucks) this one iwll cost a ton to fix, at least 20,000. But, when it's fixed, you'll have a sweet car that will catch nearly anything.

You start of with 10,000 bucks for career, and you get a 20,000 bonus if u have NFS Carbon data saved.

So what do yall think of the 3 starter cars (well more like 2 lol)?

« Last edited by LTD Crown Victoria on Apr 14th 2007 »
Murcielago Posted at: 17:00 Apr14 2007 Post ID: 1522739
Murcielago
+
+
Perhaps we could tie in the older cars as starting cars bit into Sport and Exotic types, not just muscle, lol

I was thinking that we could have the 89 Crown Vic or the Torino in muscle, an older Nissan Skyline (R31, maybe) for Sport and insert any low powered old exotic (I was thinking Lamborghini Countach, but that's probably too powerful for a starter car). Perhaps the 1960s Porsche 911?

Also Havok if you're out there somewhere, my user name on your forums is hamann_murcielago, because I thought I needed a change from the username here.

Also, what systems is this game possibly going to be released on? Good examples would be the next-gen consoles (PS3 and Xbox 360), maybe PS2 and probably PC.

« Last edited by Murcielago on Apr 14th 2007 »

Murcie is back.
Slay3rH3ll Posted at: 19:42 Apr14 2007 Post ID: 1523094
Slay3rH3ll
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Interesting Idea LTD, I may think I will start with Crown Victoria if i was playing right now LOL

So far, keep those ideas coming, it looks great. I have plans now for each Pursuit Heat Levels. Well, yeah.

LTD Crown Victoria Posted at: 22:09 Apr14 2007 Post ID: 1523534
LTD Crown Victoria
+
+
Ditto, then I would buy that POS torino and start fixing it up hehe. I would first fix the LTD, since its in good shape. 1960's porches sound good, but they old so they should be kidna banged up. Skylines sound good, maybe a 1987 RX-7, 1986 IROC camaro (like splitter in flatout 2) Pursuit heat levels, where to begin...... What if yer car class (muscle exoitc, sports) determines your heat levels? Like say I was chasing a 1998 firebird in my LTD crown vic, and I was at heat level 1, I would have other LTD Crown vics and caprices chasin. Heat level 2 would have unmarked LTD's and caprices with stronger chassis and stuff, and more engine power. Level 3 could have 1968 & 1971 Mustang's...... level 4 would have unmarked, and level 5 would have 1970 hemicudas, 69 charger RT's, 1970 Chevelle SS 454's, and 1970 challenger RT's. Level 6 would be the unmarked versions.
Different classes and heat levels mean the heat levels could involove multiple types of cars. Perhaps different parts of the police would have different cars. Like the highway patrol would have Porche 911's, Vipers, Gallardos, etc. This is because the highway is all about speed. City and suburban areas would have both muscle cars and sports cars.
So say I was chasin some fool in a Saleen S7 in my trusty 1969 Dodge Charger FBI car (heat level 6 is FBI!), and he drove onto the highway. I would then contact the palmont or rockport or whatever highway patrol, and soon I would see ferraris and lambos chasin him.

Muscle cars would be strong and tough and accelerate fast, but top speed and handling wouldnt be as awesome.
Exotics would have blazing acceleration and top speed, and for high end cars, supeior heandling. BUT they are fragile and get wrecked easily.
Sports cars would have superior handling, decent acceleration, and alright top speed. They would be less durable then muscle cars, but stronger than the exoitcs.

So what do yall think?

« Last edited by LTD Crown Victoria on Apr 15th 2007 »
Murcielago Posted at: 03:22 Apr15 2007 Post ID: 1523962
Murcielago
+
+
Sounds bloody awesome, Those sorts of pursuits would be pretty good. Perhaps if depending on what the offender's car is, then that might help you to think about your decisions on where to lead them and where to place roadblocks, what sort of reinforcements to call, etc.

For example, if the offendor is driving a flimsy exotic like Saleen S7, then having roadblocks that cover the whole road and calling in Sports Cars would be a good idea cause then they'd be able to keep up and still get a few good hits in. However, if the offender is driving an SUV/Truck, then calling in Muscle would be a good idea because then they would be able to do the same thing, keep up and do enough damage. The roadblocks would be better on twisty roads and double layered so that they could not get through as fast.

Murcie is back.
yossy666 Posted at: 05:28 Apr15 2007 Post ID: 1524050
yossy666
+
+
LTD, I think I speak on behalf of everyone when I say... Hell Yeah. Great Work.

There's the milestone; 50 songs.

?SOUNDTRACK?

1. AC/DC ? Highway to Hell
2. AC/DC ? TNT
3. AC/DC ? Thunderstruck
4. Alexisonfire ? Boiled Frogs
5. Audioslave ? Cochise
6. Audioslave ? Getaway Car
7. Audioslave ? Original Fire
8. Ben Folds Five ? Rockin the Suburbs
9. Blur ? Song2
10. Bullet for my Valentine ? Hand of Blood
11. Curve ? Hell Above Water
12. Dope ? Debonaire
13. Eskimo Joe - Sarah
14. Foo Fighters ? Monkey Wrench
15. Guns n Roses ? Welcome to the Jungle
16. Helmet - Unsung
17. Ice Cube ? Ice Ice Baby
18. Jet ? Cold Hard B!tch
19. Karnivool ? Themata
20. Led Zeppelin ? Immigrant Song
21. Led Zeppelin ? Rock and Roll
22. Limp Bizkit ? Rollin
23. Linkin Park ? Numb
24. Linkin Park What Ive Done
25. Motorhead ? Ace of Spades
26. New Radicals ? Get What you Give
27. Nickelback ? Animals
28. Nirvana ? Smells Like Teen Spirit
29. Nirvana ? Breed
30. Oasis ? Wonderwall
31. Powderfinger ? Stumblin
32. Prodigy - Firestarter
33. Queens of the Stone Age ? Go With the Flow
34. Rage Against the Machine ? Wake Up
35. Ramones ? My Brain is Hanging Upside Down
36. Ratatat - Cherry
37. Rob Zombie ? Thunderkiss 65
38. Saliva ? Superstar
39. Silverchair ? Freak
40. Silverchair - Madman
41. Silverchair ? Tomorrow
42. Span ? Don?t Think the Way They Do
43. Trapt ? Headstrong
44. U2 - Elevation
45. Velvet Underground ? What Goes On
46. White Stripes ? Seven Nation Army
47. White Stripes ? Blue Orchid
48. Wolfmother ? Joker and the Thief
49. Wolfmother ? Woman
50. ZZ Top ? La Grange
i wanna live like james dean, i wanna die a superstar.
---
yossy666 | Komodo | Aaden Foli | 02 Dissociative. | yossy666
Slay3rH3ll Posted at: 06:35 Apr15 2007 Post ID: 1524097
Slay3rH3ll
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Storyline.

Characters:
Cross
Sophia
Eleanor(Hitlist #1)
Toby(Hitlist #6)
Lucky(Hitlist#8)
Rick(Hitlist #2)

Welcome to Bounty Hunter. This whole world is now a big battleground, no longer short and easy like in Carbon. Racers fight for their territory in the city. Over 130+ Licensed Vehicles, ranging from Super Cars, Intermediate Speed & Beginner Twitch. Oh, I heard you were back in town....becareful, things are gonna get really wierd once you get in.

You were driving in the mountains in your last car from Carbon, BMW M3 GTR. Few minutes later You saw Cross in his vette stopping your car. He comes out and talks to you. This is where the conversation begins and the character starts coming out.

Cross: "Hey man. I heard you finally got yourself into an end at Palmont. Well, i'm no longer a cop now. Although how hard I tried to stop, you are way fast. I have decided to team up with you and race with the otherss in the city. Your ride looks still good since you got away."

The conversation ends. And then a couple of Bounty Hitlist racers comes in. Rick, the Bounty Hitlist #2, together with Toby(Bounty Hitlist #6), Lucky(Bounty Hitlist #8) and the Bounty Hitlist #1, Eleanor, apporaches you with their car. Rick in a Koenigsegg CCX, Toby in Ford Mustang GT, Lucky in a Mercedes SL500 and Eleanor was in a Mclaren F1 LM. The racers stop and step out of their car. Conversation then again begins.

Rick: "Well, well, well. What do we have here, a new racer in the town? And whose teaming up with that old junk racer, so it was Cross that decided to huh?"
Cross: "What do you want? Give him a break, he just escaped from Palmont."
Lucky: "No break, he's gotta race right now."
Toby: "Yeah, let him race NOW. As i said."
Cross: "Hold on a sec..."
Rick & Toby & Lucky: "I Don't Care..."

The conversations stops after Eleanor steps out of her car. All of them were watching as she walk towards. Conversation then begins?

Eleanor: "So, who's so scared not to race with us huh?"
Cross: "Eleanor, didn't I told you 'bout this already?"
Eleanor: "What?"
Cross: "He's tired after escaping from Palmont, still wanna let him Race?"
Eleanor: "Forget it, let him race."
Cross: "Fine, what's the wager?"
Eleanor: "The wager? Ha. We will wager for each other cars. If you lose, I will take his car."
Cross: "Ok, he will take your car if you lose. Fair and Square. Deal?"

*Cross And Eleanor shake hands each other*

Eleanor: "Okay, it's game on!

The convo ends, and then you are directed to a race. You are now racing with Toby, Rick & Lucky. And it starts out in the Canyon, the whole map of it(65.8km estimated distance) for a sprint race. Here's where the race begins. They race and drive madly, as you have no chance in overtaking them in your BMW. At about the 3/4 race, you get a call from Cross. He tells you that the racers drive madly. And then he puts down the phone. After you knew that they were driving madly, you did everything quickly as you could. The race finishes when your completed about 85%. The 15% were directed to the cutscene. At this cutscene point, your BMW tried to get into the first. Pushing your car to the limit at 6th gear, 320km/h per hour on a straight road. And manual gear, with over revved. Suddenly, the cops came in and tried to stop everybody from finishing the race. They set up a roadblock and the spikes are placed in the middle while left and right side were blocked by cop cars, but instead they put near a hump. All the other racers stopped before taking the hump. You were behind and saw the 3rd place racer stopped his car, and continued seeing the rest. They told you to stop, you went on without warning to the finish line eventhough there was a spikestrip near the finish line. After the jump, your car lost some speed after the jump and hit the spikes when landing and you enter the finish line. After the cutscene, another conversation cutscene comes up.

*Cross running towards you*

Cross: "Dude! WHere did you get that trick man? You hit the spikes, but in the end, you won! Wow!"

*The rest of the racers comes approaching to you. Eleanor walks up*

Eleanor: "Well done, but you haven't know one rule of this city. If your car hits the spikes, your car gets totaled and cannot be driven forever. Farewell to your car!"

*Cross was shocked to see what happens.*

Eleanor: "It's fair and square, as we dealed."
Cross: "You didn't even tell us the Rules!"

At this point, you have nothing left. Cross starts talking to you.

Cross: "Oh well kid, Sorry that I didn't hear the rules. Lemme call my friend and see whether he can help you."

*Cross takes out his phone and dials for his friend, Sophia*

Cross: "Hey Sophia."
Sophia: "Need another help again?"
Cross: "Yeah um...er...we have a problem here. One of my friends he was racing with these guys and his car got totaled because he hit the spikes. The wager didn't even tell us the rules."
Sophia: "THat looks bad, so what do you need?"
Cross: "Got any spare cars? I would prefer any if you have for a starter. I need it real fast for my friend here."
Sophia: "Alright, take him here and I will let him choose."
Cross: "Thanks, I owe you one treat"

Phone Convo ends.

Cross: "Alright kid, let's get out of here. My friend has decided to spare a car for you to race the other racers in the Bounty Hitlist. Get in my car now and we will be there shortly."

Cutscene continues. You & Cross goes into the car(Cross Corvette C6). Cross drives to Sophia's place where the cars are made there. At here, you get to choose 5 starter cars. But you have got only 55,000 in your hand. You will get extra 15,000 if you have NFS Carbon savegame. These are the following starter cars you can choose.

Mazda RX-8(50,000)
Honda Civic SI(55,000)
Lexus IS300(60,000)
Volkswagen Jetta(65,000)
Acura Integra Type R(60,000)

After you choose, Cross will train you in a training course behind Sophia's place. The basics you need to learn is how to P.I.T manuevuer a cop or opponent, using speedbreaker and the 3 types of crew abilities. You finished the training, Cross then leaves his car at Sophia's place and get into your car. Here, Cross will try to guide you where is your safehouse. You then reached the safehouse. After this, Cross told you that your on your own.

(Incomplete and unofficial Storyline For NOW.)

« Last edited by Slay3rH3ll on Apr 15th 2007 »

LTD Crown Victoria Posted at: 10:40 Apr15 2007 Post ID: 1524810
LTD Crown Victoria
+
+
Hey Slayer that's awesome! That storyline sounds like it would be fun to play, and much better then any NFS storyline before! I would go with the RX8 and make it an unmarked one, jet black paint, interior lightbars (2 on front windshield, 2 on back windshield) with 1 red 1 blue light behind grille, and a full size bull bar on the front end, and then I would upgrade the electronics stuff, like CB radios and antennas......

What if certain cars are unlocked as you arrest the gang dudes, so like arrest the first one, and the 1989 LTD Crown Victoria LX I was talkin about, the 1996 Caprice Classic i was talkin bout, Mazda RX-7 (just needs some new engine parts), and 1995 F-150 XLT (just has some rust, everything else good) are available to purchase. They are all older cars so they will have some damage or rust..... But then once they fixed up, you can start putting on lightbars either outside or on the windsheilds (or both like the level 3 GTO's) Paint it black, white, white and black, or blue then if u want it marked, buy some badges of your PD and put em on the doors, trunk, hood, etc. Then you can start buying performance and body upgrades (not visual, like more durability stuff I was talkin about like bull bars), cuz without stuff to let the bad guys know they're being chased, and to stop them..... you cant chase anybody (DUH)

« Last edited by LTD Crown Victoria on Apr 15th 2007 »
Murcielago Posted at: 18:44 Apr15 2007 Post ID: 1526567
Murcielago
+
+
I won't add a "quote and reply thing" because it'll be too long, but Slay3r, when you start the race, you could load Carbon data to load the career car that you used to kick Darius' behind and use that in the first part. And also, Rick should be in a Tuner car, and Eleanor should have CCX. That would kick the McLaren's *** anyday, and for #1 on a notorious driver list, that would be a suitable car for someone who can outrun cops easy.

Also, we gotta incorporate the other car classes into the starter car thing, so we might have the slowest Tuner you have there, and then possibly for muscle I'll chuck in a Dodge Demon as an example, and for Exotic I'll chuck in the Alfa Brera as an example, and a slower SUV/Truck like a Dodge RAM 1500 Laramie. We don't have to have these cars, but it might be handy to put in other classes. We might have to work that out later, though. Great storyline, though.

« Last edited by Murcielago on Apr 15th 2007 »

Murcie is back.
LTD Crown Victoria Posted at: 19:10 Apr15 2007 Post ID: 1526627
LTD Crown Victoria
+
+
Dodge Demon!? SWEET! That was Dodge's version of the Duster. Ram's sound good, how about some F series trucks and silverados. How about a Jaguar XKR and XJS for exotic?
Displaying Page 7 of 17
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | ... | 15 | 16 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close