Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Black

Post your Progress

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
Wingedvalkyrie Posted at: 17:19 Mar08 2011 Post ID: 2972241
Wingedvalkyrie
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I'm in the city where you have to face the fourth gym leader who's electric, I believe. xD
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
InvertAlpha Posted at: 17:25 Mar08 2011 Post ID: 2972243
InvertAlpha
Coyote of the Void
Post Likes: 6
+
+
Heading to destroy Brycen with my awesome Scrafty.
Enter the Shattered Realm - At your own discretion.

Shoutout to the year I only used liking FS/N to have an excuse to make signatures
thebeastpokemon Posted at: 22:34 Mar08 2011 Post ID: 2972323
thebeastpokemon
Forum GuestMember
+
+
heading to the pokemon league woot only like 14-20 hrs played
name: ue
friend code: 1291 7501 4979 for Black
(i might change friend code because im going to get alot of victini before event ends)
Pooly Posted at: 10:19 Mar09 2011 Post ID: 2972396
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
+
At the Pokemon League, need to train a bit before I even think of taking them on, struggled enough with a team of level 55's in the Japanese version.
Current team is:
Samurott Lv50
Scrafty Lv 50
Druddigon Lv46
Unfezant Lv41 (Highly thinking about replacing this with the dark flying vulture thing)
Simisear Lv47
Elektrik Lv45

« Last edited by Pooly on Mar 9th 2011 »

Credit to .Impact for the sig & avy
Jirachi X Posted at: 17:30 Mar09 2011 Post ID: 2972554
Jirachi X
Post Likes: 2
+
+
I was first in line this morning for when the store opened up to get both of my games.

At the moment, I am at 20 minutes into my first Nuzlocke run and I am watching the team plasma in the first town with Smugleaf the Smugleaf
I'm gone - bye
Cyndevia Posted at: 21:25 Mar09 2011 Post ID: 2972635
Cyndevia
Bane of the Fallen King
+
+
I was posting in Pokemon White thread before until i realized this was the pokemoon black progress thread >.<

Just training my pokemon so I can beat the second gym leader.

Servine - level 17
Panpour - level 15
Roggenrola - level 14
Lillipup - level 14
Traffic Monger Posted at: 18:55 Mar10 2011 Post ID: 2972920
Traffic Monger
ヽ( ´ー `)ノ
+
+
Pooly said: (Highly thinking about replacing this with the dark flying vulture thing)

Do it, dude. Mandibuzz is the sh*t.

About to battle Drayden.

Darmanitan lv42
Gothitelle lv43
Samurott lv42
Conkeldurr lv42
Krookodile lv43
Vullaby lv37

Signature credit goes to .Impact.

Skype - Shadezz80
Glaceon Posted at: 18:58 Mar10 2011 Post ID: 2972923
Glaceon
Tempus fugit
Post Likes: 21
+
+
Been taking on the Battle Subway since I don't have much else to do...well, I'm just too lazy to use Dive or find Strength. DX

Team varies, cause I've been combining my Unova and previous gen Pokemon for different battle strategies.
~Keep Moving Forward~

Click to go to my new TLG&W site
Sig by Shay

E-mail/IM me at trekky4ever(at)rocketmail(dot)com
Cyndevia Posted at: 19:18 Mar10 2011 Post ID: 2972936
Cyndevia
Bane of the Fallen King
+
+
Caught Victini on my first shot with a pokeball, due to me being lucky Victini used endure and my Roggenrola's rock blast did 6 shots at it so it was on 1 HP left and pressing the good ol' B and Up button (lol)

After catching Victini I took on the third gym and beaten now just at Route 4, my team is.

Servine is level 22.
Victini is level 21.
Panpour is level 19.
Herdier (Hurrderr) is level 20.
Roggenrola is level 20.
Timburr is level 14. (Probably gonna stick this guy in the pc soon)
hoshe Posted at: 22:45 Mar10 2011 Post ID: 2972992
hoshe
+
+
do any of u guys knowwhere to find a dragon called kyurem at
Warrior13 Posted at: 14:24 Mar11 2011 Post ID: 2973205
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
Post Likes: 1,056
+
+
Have had the games for five days now. I'm in Plasma's Castle.
Pooly Posted at: 14:37 Mar11 2011 Post ID: 2973219
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
+
Traffic Monger said:
Pooly said: (Highly thinking about replacing this with the dark flying vulture thing)

I didn't like the look of it when it was first shown, but its grown on me, and I'm begining to prefer it to Unfezant, plus there's the benefit of Psychic immunity and a Ghost and Dark resistance, I just beat the league as well so I'm gonna put him in my team now anyway.

Beat the Elite 4 and N last night, went surprisingly well, my Scrafty basically destroyed 3 of the Elite 4 without me needing to switch him out once, and then he wiped out a lot of N's team too, things a beast.

thebeastpokemon Posted at: 17:32 Mar11 2011 Post ID: 2973322
thebeastpokemon
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hoshe said:do any of u guys knowwhere to find a dragon called kyurem at

giant chasm
name: ue
friend code: 1291 7501 4979 for Black
(i might change friend code because im going to get alot of victini before event ends)
Traffic Monger Posted at: 18:27 Mar11 2011 Post ID: 2973343
Traffic Monger
ヽ( ´ー `)ノ
+
+
Pooly said:
Traffic Monger said:

I didn't like the look of it when it was first shown, but its grown on me, and I'm begining to prefer it to Unfezant, plus there's the benefit of Psychic immunity and a Ghost and Dark resistance, I just beat the league as well so I'm gonna put him in my team now anyway.

Beat the Elite 4 and N last night, went surprisingly well, my Scrafty basically destroyed 3 of the Elite 4 without me needing to switch him out once, and then he wiped out a lot of N's team too, things a beast.

Yeah, she evolves super late though, but that's my only real complaint. I needed something bulky on my team, and she fit the bill nicely. She's a lot better than Braviary, too, I think.

I'm having trouble with the Elite Four. I can only down the first half, I've been having trouble on Caitlin's Sigilyph and Marshal's strongest Pokemon, can't remember it's name and don't wanna look it up.

Darmanitan lv45
Samurott lv45
Gothitelle lv44
Krookodile lv46
Conkeldurr lv44
Vullaby lv45(effectively useless till he evolves, which won't be till like 54 =/)

« Last edited by Traffic Monger on Mar 11th 2011 »

Skype - Shadezz80
Pooly Posted at: 08:08 Mar12 2011 Post ID: 2973513
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
+
Traffic Monger said:

Yeah, she evolves super late though, but that's my only real complaint. I needed something bulky on my team, and she fit the bill nicely. She's a lot better than Braviary, too, I think.

I'm having trouble with the Elite Four. I can only down the first half, I've been having trouble on Caitlin's Sigilyph and Marshal's strongest Pokemon, can't remember it's name and don't wanna look it up.

Darmanitan lv45
Samurott lv45
Gothitelle lv44
Krookodile lv46
Conkeldurr lv44
Vullaby lv45(effectively useless till he evolves, which won't be till like 54 =/)

What I did was train at least 2 or 3 of my team to level 50, what I suggest doing is if you have any rare candies, give them to Vullaby, then give it a lucky egg or Exp Share and train it up to level 54, its a while off but hell, it'll make the league a lot easier, and the flying moves will help with Marshal's team.
Also I'd get Conkeldurr and Krookodile to level 50 if you can, with a lucky egg even battling wild pokemon at Victory Road will level them quickly, and they might help a bit more with Marshal. Also Gothitelle, obviously being a psychic type will help, if you can I'd suggest leaving it as a last resort thing to pick off his pokemon, and carry a lot of health items, I went into the league with 40 Full Restores, came out with 32.

Traffic Monger Posted at: 09:04 Mar12 2011 Post ID: 2973527
Traffic Monger
ヽ( ´ー `)ノ
+
+
Pooly said:
Traffic Monger said:

Darmanitan lv45
Samurott lv45
Gothitelle lv44
Krookodile lv46
Conkeldurr lv44

What I did was train at least 2 or 3 of my team to level 50, what I suggest doing is if you have any rare candies, give them to Vullaby, then give it a lucky egg or Exp Share and train it up to level 54, its a while off but hell, it'll make the league a lot easier, and the flying moves will help with Marshal's team.
Also I'd get Conkeldurr and Krookodile to level 50 if you can, with a lucky egg even battling wild pokemon at Victory Road will level them quickly, and they might help a bit more with Marshal. Also Gothitelle, obviously being a psychic type will help, if you can I'd suggest leaving it as a last resort thing to pick off his pokemon, and carry a lot of health items, I went into the league with 40 Full Restores, came out with 32.

Thanks dude, I decided to wing it the other night before I read this and I managed to get them down somehow. Also managed beat N and Ghetsis somehow too, hahaha. Reshiram helped so much. I'm like super underleveled for the rest of the game now, though. I don't want to grind my *** off in like Victory Road, but I might have to if I can't find my Action Replay disc.

Skype - Shadezz80
Cyndevia Posted at: 17:01 Mar12 2011 Post ID: 2973767
Cyndevia
Bane of the Fallen King
+
+
I'm having slow progress at the moment, I want to play it but I really can't be bothered xD

Just defeated the fourth gym leader and now heading to the next gym.
ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 05:12 Mar15 2011 Post ID: 2975104
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
Post Likes: 3
+
+
cbf going to the white forum so im posting here.My team atm

Samurott-51
Zekrom-51
Zebstrika-51
Archeops-52
Zweilous-50
Haxurus-51

beat the game.Got it two days ago XD.Training was ***** but thank god for the audino trick.

-Less Cringey Stuff here -

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

Traffic Monger Posted at: 21:55 Mar15 2011 Post ID: 2975493
Traffic Monger
ヽ( ´ー `)ノ
+
+
Beat the game. Woot. Breeding my team now, then I guess I'll use rare candies to level them up to 100 once I get my Action Replay because apparently removing level 100 WiFi Battles is good game design.

Skype - Shadezz80
ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 00:51 Mar16 2011 Post ID: 2975582
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
Post Likes: 3
+
+
Traffic Monger said:
Pooly said:
Traffic Monger said:

Darmanitan lv45
Samurott lv45
Gothitelle lv44
Krookodile lv46
Conkeldurr lv44

Thanks dude, I decided to wing it the other night before I read this and I managed to get them down somehow. Also managed beat N and Ghetsis somehow too, hahaha. Reshiram helped so much. I'm like super underleveled for the rest of the game now, though. I don't want to grind my *** off in like Victory Road, but I might have to if I can't find my Action Replay disc.

Audino trick.Go to the highest leveled place that has grass that wont get ur *** handed to u and run along the grass(not in it)and when the grass shakes without you in it it'll most likely be a Audino which are weak and give huge exp.a level 35sih gives around 3k

-Less Cringey Stuff here -

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

Displaying Page 2 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close