Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Black

Post your Progress

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
Pooly Posted at: 18:35 Mar19 2011 Post ID: 2976976
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Been to Undela town, Black City and the other one near Kyurem now, and traded some between my Japanese White, got Shelmet and Karrablast's evolutions now and Thundurus.
Gonna train up the members of my team I want to keep, then decide what to use instead of Simisear so I can battle Cynthia and the League again.

Credit to .Impact for the sig & avy
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
exploding typhoon Posted at: 10:16 Mar22 2011 Post ID: 2978461
exploding typhoon
Grammar strict policeman.
Post Likes: 5
+
+
Started a couple days ago. I'm only at the fourth gym, mostly because I beat Platinum waaaay to quickly and decided to take my time on this one. Elesa's constant spamming of Volt Switch doesn't really help that much to be honest though.

Team

Munna-24/Sigilyph-20(haven't decided yet)

Servine-24

Scraggy-24

Roggenrola-24

Palpitoad-25

Herdier-24

I'll probably have to stop for a bit until my friend gets White so I can get Gigalith. I hate it when they make Pokemon evolve through trading.
"We are men of action, lies do not become us." - Westley

"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means." - Inigo Montoya

I wanna spin around on a 45.

JOLTEON42 Posted at: 10:50 Mar26 2011 Post ID: 2980609
JOLTEON42
The LoL fan.
+
+
Just started today.

Munna: Lv.10

Panpour: Lv.14

Snivy: Lv.15
BURNOUTFREAK Posted at: 08:37 Mar27 2011 Post ID: 2980981
BURNOUTFREAK
edgy
Post Likes: 97
+
+
exploding typhoon said:Elesa's constant spamming of Volt Switch doesn't really help that much to be honest though.

So true! I had problems for that because I didn't have any pokemon that was super-effective against those Emonga's. I trained my Sandile to lv. 29 where it evolved so I could Assurance/Crunch them into nothingness.
Pooly Posted at: 15:00 Mar27 2011 Post ID: 2981122
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
+
I can't remember how I dealt with Elesa's Emonga's, however I did I was incredibly lucky however, my Dewott was useless for the fight and I didn't have any rock or ground types to help.

Anyway, currently training my team up, got my Eelektrik to level 64 last night, I want to get him to level 69 to teach him Zap Cannon and then maybe 74 to teach him Thrash, or I might evolve him before that.

BURNOUTFREAK Posted at: 15:05 Mar27 2011 Post ID: 2981130
BURNOUTFREAK
edgy
Post Likes: 97
+
+
Past sixth gym now. Relatively powerful team. I'm asking around the trading forum if anyone wants to help me evolve my Boldore. My Snivy is already Serperior and my Sandile already a Krookodile.
exploding typhoon Posted at: 23:47 Mar27 2011 Post ID: 2981459
exploding typhoon
+
+
Finally got around to beating the E4. The little surprise after you beat the "Champion" really ticked me off before it started. And for once, I only had problems with the one Gym Leader. Palpitoad FTW. So now I'm on my way to Black City...it's slow going. Wasn't really prepared for all those trainers...

"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means." - Inigo Montoya

Cross Stinger Posted at: 23:58 Mar27 2011 Post ID: 2981471
Cross Stinger
Terrible Treecko
Post Likes: 41
+
+
Litwick (33)
Gabite (32)
Pawniard (46)
Cloyster (51)
Crobat (68)
Leavanny (75)

Practically starting from scratch. I resent not having trainer rematches in this game, though with levels this low at this point it's not worth grousing over. Only Leavanny remains from the original team; the rest are being EV trained (Crobat's already finished).
exploding typhoon Posted at: 00:08 Mar28 2011 Post ID: 2981478
exploding typhoon
+
+
...Wait. You mean you DON'T get rematches!? I was holding on to the hope I would get the Vs. Seeker in Black City or something! Well, that sucks. Also, is it possible to find out-of-region Pokemon at levels lower than their 40's, or did you use the PokeTransfer?

Cross Stinger Posted at: 00:14 Mar28 2011 Post ID: 2981479
Cross Stinger
Terrible Treecko
Post Likes: 41
+
+
exploding typhoon said:...Wait. You mean you DON'T get rematches!? I was holding on to the hope I would get the Vs. Seeker in Black City or something! Well, that sucks. Also, is it possible to find out-of-region Pokemon at levels lower than their 40's, or did you use the PokeTransfer?

You get very limited rematches, those being with The Riches until you defeat Miles, with athletes and spectators at the Small and Big Stadia in Nimbasa City, and with Cynthia in the spring. That's about it.

And it is possible to find low-level Pokémon from earlier generations, but only by fishing, going during swarms, or by visiting White Forest (where they're all at level 5). I actually brought a Gabite and Cloyster over from Platinum and HeartGold, and I kept the Cloyster and bred the Gabite for a good nature and IV. Crobat was caught right out of the wild at level 50.

« Last edited by Cross Stinger on Mar 28th 2011 »
ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 02:06 Apr01 2011 Post ID: 2983453
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
Post Likes: 3
+
+
Pooly said:I can't remember how I dealt with Elesa's Emonga's, however I did I was incredibly lucky however, my Dewott was useless for the fight and I didn't have any rock or ground types to help.

Anyway, currently training my team up, got my Eelektrik to level 64 last night, I want to get him to level 69 to teach him Zap Cannon and then maybe 74 to teach him Thrash, or I might evolve him before that.

I remember my team from when I vsed her.

Dewott lvl 26
Archeops pre evo lvl 26
Blitzle lvl 26

that was all that was usefull.I managed to take out her Emolgas with Archeops pre-evo using ancient power then that got instantly killed by Zebstrika so Dewott came out and used Retaliate which took it down to around 30 and then Blitzle came out and used quick attack which was a critical and killed Zebstrika.

-Less Cringey Stuff here -

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

Pooly Posted at: 08:50 Apr06 2011 Post ID: 2986073
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
+
Fair enough, aha, if I went in with Archeops pre-evo it'd get killed instantly by an Emolga knowing my luck.

At the moment just training up some Pokemon to put in my team, trained a Cyndaquil I got from my HeartGold to level 39 from level 5 last night.

ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 04:08 Apr10 2011 Post ID: 2988025
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
Post Likes: 3
+
+
Deciding what to put on my team.

Currently have

Samurott
Eelektross
Archeops
Haxorus

Thinking what to put.Most likely Larvesta or a Klingklang or an Ice Cream or something else.

-Less Cringey Stuff here -

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

drybones81397 Posted at: 17:04 Apr10 2011 Post ID: 2988432
drybones81397
+
+
The second gym leader has been defeated! xp

« Last edited by drybones81397 on Apr 10th 2011 »

Uhh... I have nothing of value to offer in this sentence...
--drybones81397
exploding typhoon Posted at: 01:04 Apr23 2011 Post ID: 2994014
exploding typhoon
+
+
I'm kind of at a loss on what to do now...my Pokemon are too weak for the E4 second run, but easily destroy everyone in Nimbasa. So, I've been training random Pokemon from my box and using the Poke-Transfer. So, my current party is:

Crobat Lv. 65

Mienshao: Lv. 52

Golduck Lv. 49

Larvesta Lv. 39

Hydriegon Lv. 66

Elektross Lv. 43

Evolved Eelektric right after he evolved from Tynamo. Didn't have the patience, didn't have the desire for any of his other moves. Sometimes, lazieness can be a good thing. =)

barneycrawford Posted at: 02:44 Jun06 2011 Post ID: 3013463
barneycrawford
+
+
Completed all gyms, beat champion and found 6 sages. Evil
barneycrawford Posted at: 11:06 Jun08 2011 Post ID: 3014875
barneycrawford
+
+
Found 6 sages. Where is ghetsis????

AnxiousAnxiousAnxiousAnxiousAnxiousAnxiousAnxiousAnxiousAnxiousAnxious
Forgoten_Scars Posted at: 12:45 Jun08 2011 Post ID: 3014934
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
Post Likes: 28
+
+
barneycrawford, please try to avoid double posts. Double posting is posting twice or more in a row. You have to wait for someone else to post after you before you can post again. If you have something to add to your previous post, just use the edit button located below it. Thanks~

Also, I never did complete the game myself, but I could have sworn he was at the very end of the Pokemon League.
Jirachi X Posted at: 13:41 Jun08 2011 Post ID: 3014968
Jirachi X
Post Likes: 2
+
+
Game completed, all decent Pokemon traded to my White version. About to restart.

Eventually.
I'm gone - bye
X__x Posted at: 13:54 Jun08 2011 Post ID: 3014981
X__x
That Resigned Admin Face/Guy
Post Likes: 2
+
+
I already restarted and whatnot. I've just destroyed Drayden a few days ago. Been testing out a theory about Critical Catches. They seem to happen more often for me when I hit A+Down as I go to hit the confirm use button in the bag. After we're back from the bag, I hit B to launch the pokeball and will occasionally hear the Critical Catch sound. It's just been happening more often than it did for me in White, for some reason I can not explain.

Forgot I had this tag.

I'm also torn between Red and Green from Super Effective.
People kept asking me for minecraft skins. I now tell them to go to my website to request them.
Displaying Page 3 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close