Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Diamond

which are you getting, or already have, diamond or pearl and why

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
pokeman93 Posted at: 16:25 Jan27 2007 Post ID: 1322643
pokeman93
Post Likes: 0
+
+
2 far in doing wat volke
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Blazin Torchic Posted at: 16:54 Jan27 2007 Post ID: 1322704
Blazin Torchic
+
+
On 27-Jan-2007 Volke said:Both. I'm beginning to despise the new legendaries though. They've gone too far.
What do you mean by that?

« Last edited by Blazin Torchic on Feb 6th 2007 »
EspeonDude_ Posted at: 21:19 Jan28 2007 Post ID: 1325451
EspeonDude_
+
+
Please don't advertise rival forums.

[hmespeon -at- hotmail -dot- com] <~ MSN.
Volke Posted at: 10:01 Jan29 2007 Post ID: 1325896
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
+
Pok�mon of creation. Pok�mon of time and space. Completely and utterly ridiculous. I thought pok�mon of land and sea were bad enough.
nyeem78 Posted at: 12:25 Jan29 2007 Post ID: 1325985
nyeem78
Victini Dream World
+
+
I think Pokemon of Time and Space is a great idea. I am looking forward to the new Installments on the DS. Some of the new pokemon and pre evo's and what-not we could of done without but overall its gonna be exciting, especially with the WIFI capability for both DS and Wii (Pokemon Battle Revolution)
Trainer: NIKO
Pokemon B/W Friend Code:
3783-4062-8709

Mummification Posted at: 16:24 Jan29 2007 Post ID: 1326431
Mummification
+
+
I like the idea of Aruseus is the God of Pokemon. And I also like that he has a form for every type depending on the plate you give him. And the Time and Space is a really cool idea as well.

Groudon and Kyogre are also really cool. If you dont like the Pokemon why do you play the games?
irollgen4s Posted at: 17:01 Jan29 2007 Post ID: 1326538
irollgen4s
+
+
it makes no sense though cause first they say OH mew is the pokemon creator or some crap. then i began to think wait what is pokemon run themselves like those democracy's. ya know lugia covers the sea articuno the ice zapdos lighting moltres volcano's jirachi and deoxys are space guardians kyogre is deep sea protector groudon land protector celebi forest protector the 3 dogs land guardians of lighting wind and fire ho oh rainbow over watcher rayquaza sky guardian the regi's watch the caves and mew and the Lati's make sure everyone is doing what they are supposed to do.

anyway on topic im liking pearl cause the cover guy is alot cooler(no offense) but i am most likely going to buy both so i can get pochama and the grass guy since i am so sick of fire.

credit= EspeonDude_(not husky boy <_<)

Pokemon diamond friend code is 2835 6576 4587. my name is Ryan with only the R capi
pokeman93 Posted at: 17:41 Jan29 2007 Post ID: 1326672
pokeman93
+
+
On 29-Jan-2007 irollgen4s said:it makes no sense though cause first they say OH mew is the pokemon creator or some crap. then i began to think wait what is pokemon run themselves like those democracy's. ya know lugia covers the sea articuno the ice zapdos lighting moltres volcano's jirachi and deoxys are space guardians kyogre is deep sea protector groudon land protector celebi forest protector the 3 dogs land guardians of lighting wind and fire ho oh rainbow over watcher rayquaza sky guardian the regi's watch the caves and mew and the Lati's make sure everyone is doing what they are supposed to do.

anyway on topic im liking pearl cause the cover guy is alot cooler(no offense) but i am most likely going to buy both so i can get pochama and the grass guy since i am so sick of fire.
u said all of dat jus 2 say dat and actually they say mew is the gene pokemon and has the genes of every pokemon that's y it can learn any tm or hm

« Last edited by pokeman93 on Jan 29th 2007 »
Chaos™ Posted at: 17:52 Jan29 2007 Post ID: 1326704
Chaos™
+
+
Mew may have all the genes of every pokemon, but was it ever a god? aaaaah, thats the key point what we are looking at, and also, does mew have an ability to turn into every type? Talk about the power there my friend!! AHAHAHA!!!

(oh..uh...yea...power...god...pokemon...time...space...land...sky...
sounds good, yea, sounds good, sorry, I havnt had my daily doesage of pokemon today...lmao j/p XD, lets all just lightin up and be happy that this game's comin out...but not any time soon, lol, April is 2 and a half months away from us.))
[center]
Master Volthawk Posted at: 21:03 Feb02 2007 Post ID: 1335307
Master Volthawk
Post Likes: 1
+
+
((Off-topic again...*sighs*))

I'm getting both. I'm going to get Diamond first, though.
Volke Posted at: 10:38 Feb03 2007 Post ID: 1336644
Volke
Executioner
+
+
On 29-Jan-2007 Mummification said:I like the idea of Aruseus is the God of Pokemon. And I also like that he has a form for every type depending on the plate you give him. And the Time and Space is a really cool idea as well.

Groudon and Kyogre are also really cool. If you dont like the Pokemon why do you play the games?
I don't. Honestly, how much further can they go?Pok�mon in charge of several universes?

Oh, I like some of the pok�mon, I just don't like some of the legendary backgrounds, or at least the new legendaries. The Kanto and Johto legendaries were fine.
EspeonDude_ Posted at: 16:53 Feb03 2007 Post ID: 1338101
EspeonDude_
+
+
This is why I wish I had mod here, but the spot isn't open >_>

As I stated above, it's almost a tradition for me to get both versions =/

[hmespeon -at- hotmail -dot- com] <~ MSN.
Power2themarshmallow Posted at: 18:28 Feb06 2007 Post ID: 1347029
Power2themarshmallow
+
+
And that is why I'm glad to be a mod ^_^.

I'm going to get pearl. I want diamond, but my sister's getting it, so I'm stuck with pearl. The only reason I like pearl is because bonsly is much more common in pearl.
[center]
Pearl FC: 4467 7919 7431
PBR FC: 1590-1754-9661

^Thank you, Dark_wolf33!^
Case is still waiting- If you care about SGX, put this in your sig. Wait, get outta my sig, you! SGX is back!
The GSC remake is confirmed!
Blazin Torchic Posted at: 19:44 Feb06 2007 Post ID: 1347236
Blazin Torchic
+
+
How come you're not getting Diamond because your sister is getting it?
nyeem78 Posted at: 23:26 Feb06 2007 Post ID: 1347468
nyeem78
Victini Dream World
+
+
On 06-Feb-2007 Power2themarshmallow said:And that is why I'm glad to be a mod ^_^.

I'm going to get pearl. I want diamond, but my sister's getting it, so I'm stuck with pearl. The only reason I like pearl is because bonsly is much more common in pearl.
Well which ever version you get and your sister the other. Its cool that way because you can trade with her and help each other complete your pokedex and test out your Wifi skills etc.

You will be able to use the games to their full potential with someone you can really enjoy it with before testing the water with the rest of us. Whether it be Battling or Trading up.
Trainer: NIKO
Pokemon B/W Friend Code:
3783-4062-8709

ChaosKnight64 Posted at: 09:25 Feb08 2007 Post ID: 1350446
ChaosKnight64
+
+
i' getting both reason: none
Volke Posted at: 12:28 Feb08 2007 Post ID: 1350580
Volke
Executioner
+
+
On 03-Feb-2007 EspeonDude_ said:This is why I wish I had mod here, but the spot isn't open >_>

As I stated above, it's almost a tradition for me to get both versions =/
Hahaha, I got blacklisted after three days of my arrival. So I can't become a Mod.

Yes, I do the same mostly, I got both Gold and Silver and Fire Red and Leaf Green. Although for the others I only have Yellow and Emerald, because they came out around the time I was planning to buy the duo versions. I also got Crystal for the hell of it. The Johto games rule. So anyway, I'll be getting both Pearl and Diamond, provided I can order them from the US on the internet.
demonchild1214 Posted at: 19:52 Feb16 2007 Post ID: 1373972
demonchild1214
+
+
Im getting both,my little brothers birthday is coming in april the 23rd,and he has his own ds,im giving him pearl as his present,then we can be rivals
pokeman93 Posted at: 14:33 Feb17 2007 Post ID: 1376335
pokeman93
+
+
On 08-Feb-2007 Volke said:Hahaha, I got blacklisted after three days of my arrival. So I can't become a Mod.

Yes, I do the same mostly, I got both Gold and Silver and Fire Red and Leaf Green. Although for the others I only have Yellow and Emerald, because they came out around the time I was planning to buy the duo versions. I also got Crystal for the hell of it. The Johto games rule. So anyway, I'll be getting both Pearl and Diamond, provided I can order them from the US on the internet.
when u said the johto games rule i agree with u its 2 bad they didn't make any updated versions of them so u could actually complete the national dex
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close