Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Diamond

When you complete the Diamond/Pearl game, what are you going to do next?©

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 4 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Previous | Next
nyeem78 Posted at: 10:33 Feb16 2007 Post ID: 1372339
nyeem78
Victini Dream World
Post Likes: 0
+
+
On 16-Feb-2007 Chaos? said:I know exactly what ya mean about wi-fi makes a new adventure everyday, cuz u actually got a battle, naw, foget that, I mean BATTLE"S", yeah, u got battle"s" waitin on ya everyday for wi-fi, and I will try to hold a winning streak. [[cuz I have mario kart ds wi-fi and its a new game everyday I get on wi-fi, lol]]
Yup Wifi is what's gonna make this game more enjoyable as it is what you can do everyday after completing the game.

I hate playing my Mario Kart on Wifi. People are alwasy logging off when they are losing. I hate sore losers...

P.S.

I tried searching for you the other day on Wifi Mario DS.
Trainer: NIKO
Pokemon B/W Friend Code:
3783-4062-8709

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Chaos™ Posted at: 10:38 Feb16 2007 Post ID: 1372358
Chaos™
+
+
On 16-Feb-2007 nyeem78 said:Yup Wifi is what's gonna make this game more enjoyable as it is what you can do everyday after completing the game.

I hate playing my Mario Kart on Wifi. People are alwasy logging off when they are losing. I hate sore losers...

P.S.

I tried searching for you the other day on Wifi Mario DS.
[[I needed your friend code, so you can serch me, cuz it only works if we both had eachothers codes, but I know what ya mean bout sore losers, cuz of that, my losing streak is pretty HUGE cuz of them logging off, while only few people took their beating like a man, but I truly, TRULY wish that this wont be the same for pokemon wi-fi, I dont want anyone to log off on a battle]]

My only concern for wi-fi is that people do NOT log off while getin their butt whooped, learn how to take a beating like a man, is all I can say...
[center]
nyeem78 Posted at: 10:42 Feb16 2007 Post ID: 1372372
nyeem78
Victini Dream World
+
+
On 16-Feb-2007 Chaos? said:[[I needed your friend code, so you can serch me, cuz it only works if we both had eachothers codes, but I know what ya mean bout sore losers, cuz of that, my losing streak is pretty HUGE cuz of them logging off, while only few people took their beating like a man, but I truly, TRULY wish that this wont be the same for pokemon wi-fi, I dont want anyone to log off on a battle]]

My only concern for wi-fi is that people do NOT log off while getin their butt whooped, learn how to take a beating like a man, is all I can say...
Ok hold up will get you my friend code. I will post it in the Mario DS sections so we don't get in trouble for going of topic. Look their in a few.

But yeah I hope the Wifi Battles aren't like they are for other games where pokemon is concerned.
Pokemon B/W Friend Code:
3783-4062-8709

Chaos™ Posted at: 10:49 Feb16 2007 Post ID: 1372388
Chaos™
+
+
[[okay]]

And now I got a feeling that this log-off while losing is going to take place alot in our wi-fi battles, cuz nobody wants a losing streak, so if you see people with losing streaks, thats cuz they took their beating like a man, and I'll commend them for that while Im on voice chat (yay!) I wud tell that person who took his beating like a man, "Good Game".
[center]
nyeem78 Posted at: 10:53 Feb16 2007 Post ID: 1372397
nyeem78
Victini Dream World
+
+
On 16-Feb-2007 Chaos? said:[[okay]]

And now I got a feeling that this log-off while losing is going to take place alot in our wi-fi battles, cuz nobody wants a losing streak, so if you see people with losing streaks, thats cuz they took their beating like a man, and I'll commend them for that while Im on voice chat (yay!) I wud tell that person who took his beating like a man, "Good Game".
{{Posted my friend code for Mario DS in the Post Code Forum}}

Yeah that sucks man, I mean the race be going really well and then they log right off when they are losing.

With D/P being Wifi capable...I do hope people don't log off. If you lose get his/her friend code and what not and fight them again and beat them so you know you had that rematch and either win or lose your were a good sport by playing by the rules.
Pokemon B/W Friend Code:
3783-4062-8709

Chaos™ Posted at: 11:02 Feb16 2007 Post ID: 1372416
Chaos™
+
+
On 16-Feb-2007 nyeem78 said:{{Posted my friend code for Mario DS in the Post Code Forum}}

Yeah that sucks man, I mean the race be going really well and then they log right off when they are losing.

With D/P being Wifi capable...I do hope people don't log off. If you lose get his/her friend code and what not and fight them again and beat them so you know you had that rematch and either win or lose your were a good sport by playing by the rules.
[[I added ur code, and I'll be on wi-fi today till' 6:00pm. Time now: 12:00pm]]

Hopefully with my skills, I wont ever come to a lose, but battling people will be fun to me, so I wont really care about them logging off on me, since I can find another battle in a blink of an eye (thank god for the wi-fi battles around the world and regionals) XD
[center]
nyeem78 Posted at: 11:05 Feb16 2007 Post ID: 1372422
nyeem78
Victini Dream World
+
+
Yeah the Wifi battle's will be the bomb. I can't wait you can have battle's with people all over man.

Searching for you on Wifi as we speak.
Pokemon B/W Friend Code:
3783-4062-8709

Chaos™ Posted at: 11:07 Feb16 2007 Post ID: 1372429
Chaos™
+
+
[[im serching on friends now]]

and this is how it will be on pokemon diamond wi-fi, but I dont know how many people, maybe the same, 4 people in a tournament

[[if you have youtube account, my account is named SoloNinja and we cud talk on there about mario kart by msging, if not, then we cud just go to the mario kart topic, lol]]

« Last edited by Chaos? on Feb 16th 2007 »
[center]
nyeem78 Posted at: 11:13 Feb16 2007 Post ID: 1372445
nyeem78
Victini Dream World
+
+
On 16-Feb-2007 Chaos? said:[[im serching on friends now]]

and this is how it will be on pokemon diamond wi-fi, but I dont know how many people, maybe the same, 4 people in a tournament

[[if you have youtube account, my account is named SoloNinja and we cud talk on there about mario kart by msging, if not, then we cud just go to the mario kart topic, lol]]
I haven't signed up for youtube, and I am still searching for you...lets moves this topic over to Mario Kart DS.
Pokemon B/W Friend Code:
3783-4062-8709

Chaos™ Posted at: 11:21 Feb16 2007 Post ID: 1372473
Chaos™
+
+
[[im talkin to ya on the mario kart topic]]
[center]
demonchild1214 Posted at: 19:39 Feb16 2007 Post ID: 1373913
demonchild1214
+
+
well im going to finish the pokedex,thats what i did with all of them,and i did accomplish it.But i might buy the other version and AR it,but thats not my style so unlikely
Chaos™ Posted at: 08:41 Feb17 2007 Post ID: 1375417
Chaos™
+
+
The main thing Im going to do when Im done with the game, is try to have the highest record of wins in Wi-Fi battles.
[center]
nyeem78 Posted at: 11:49 Feb17 2007 Post ID: 1375879
nyeem78
Victini Dream World
+
+
On 17-Feb-2007 Chaos? said:The main thing Im going to do when Im done with the game, is try to have the highest record of wins in Wi-Fi battles.
Well Wifi is going to be awesome man. All I want to do is trade and help people out who haven't completed their pokedex. I also wanna have a high record of wins as well.

« Last edited by nyeem78 on Feb 18th 2007 »
Pokemon B/W Friend Code:
3783-4062-8709

Chaos™ Posted at: 09:29 Feb18 2007 Post ID: 1378292
Chaos™
+
+
[[All I know is that people judge pokemon way to easily, and thats gonna be their downfall when I crush them in wi-fi with those pokemon. Literally or Not, but I am training to make it literally, and Im not a cocky person, its just that I hate people who underestimate pokemon]]
[center]
nyeem78 Posted at: 09:48 Feb18 2007 Post ID: 1378333
nyeem78
Victini Dream World
+
+
On 18-Feb-2007 Chaos? said:[[All I know is that people judge pokemon way to easily, and thats gonna be their downfall when I crush them in wi-fi with those pokemon. Literally or Not, but I am training to make it literally, and Im not a cocky person, its just that I hate people who underestimate pokemon]]
Yeah, no one should mis-judge because they end up being surprised by what a good player can do with the pokemon the deem as sucky or not good to battle with.

I mean the creators of pokemon made it so that any pokemon can beat the other. Its all in how well you choose your movepool and what set your pokemon apart from the rest.
Pokemon B/W Friend Code:
3783-4062-8709

Chaos™ Posted at: 21:03 Feb18 2007 Post ID: 1380206
Chaos™
+
+
The main thing that Im going to do after I beat diamond/pearl is get on wi-fi, but before that, train new pokemon up and ev train em, then make sure they are ready for wi-fi, then it will be wi-fi almost every day I play Diamond, if not, then I will be serching for pokemon to capture for the pokedex (just to complete it) cuz Im trying to really complete the dex on my own, Im not going to set the AR for "Complete Dex" cuz that will just defeat the purpose of ever catching a "new" pokemon, I want mine to be legit, even though its going to be tough, but hey, its an adventure after all.
[center]
nyeem78 Posted at: 09:33 Feb19 2007 Post ID: 1380876
nyeem78
Victini Dream World
+
+
On 18-Feb-2007 Chaos? said:The main thing that Im going to do after I beat diamond/pearl is get on wi-fi, but before that, train new pokemon up and ev train em, then make sure they are ready for wi-fi, then it will be wi-fi almost every day I play Diamond, if not, then I will be serching for pokemon to capture for the pokedex (just to complete it) cuz Im trying to really complete the dex on my own, Im not going to set the AR for "Complete Dex" cuz that will just defeat the purpose of ever catching a "new" pokemon, I want mine to be legit, even though its going to be tough, but hey, its an adventure after all.
I agree with you on the Wifi Battles.

I also will be trying to complete my dex as well.

Hopefully this go around I will go to an Event to obtain all legendaries legally as well.
Pokemon B/W Friend Code:
3783-4062-8709

Broly 2000 Posted at: 15:47 Feb21 2007 Post ID: 1386749
Broly 2000
Forum GuestMember
+
+
OK here's what I'm going to do after I do the storyline:

Try and catch ALL PKMN

Try to figure out how to do Wi-Fi battle

Get all the PKMN I have to lvl 100, with the finest attacks.

Battle as many people as I can find

Finally, defeat the Elite four 100 times (It just makes me happy)
nyeem78 Posted at: 13:17 Feb22 2007 Post ID: 1388632
nyeem78
Victini Dream World
+
+
On 21-Feb-2007 Broly 2000 said:OK here's what I'm going to do after I do the storyline:

Try and catch ALL PKMN

Try to figure out how to do Wi-Fi battle

Get all the PKMN I have to lvl 100, with the finest attacks.

Battle as many people as I can find

Finally, defeat the Elite four 100 times (It just makes me happy)
Challenging the Elite 4 that amount of time.....lol

I would get tired, of beaten them over and over.

Atleast your gonna try Wifi, you can have much more better battles over on Wifi than the Elite 4.
Pokemon B/W Friend Code:
3783-4062-8709

Chaos™ Posted at: 15:44 Feb22 2007 Post ID: 1389108
Chaos™
+
+
Im just going to beat the elite four one time, cuz they will suck after a while, and I need a real challenge like on wi-fi.
[center]
Displaying Page 4 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close