Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Diamond

When you complete the Diamond/Pearl game, what are you going to do next?©

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Previous | Next
Chaos™ Posted at: 18:33 Jan31 2007 Post ID: 1330970
Chaos™
Post Likes: 0
+
+
On 31-Jan-2007 irollgen4s said:ok thanks alot now i just need to hook up my wii.
Man!! You gotta WII!!! Curse you!! XD I wanted one...but I have been taking care of my DS Lite Needs (EX: AR/WI-FI/Games ect.), lol

WII is sooooo awesome with that sleek design...nice color...nice 3D graphics...nice controllers...nice games...
[center]
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
irollgen4s Posted at: 19:09 Jan31 2007 Post ID: 1331082
irollgen4s
+
+
fer show i already beat zelda now there arent many games for it that i like. im into the whole role playing/war games/fantasy kinda thing but call of duty 3 is too hard for it. Chaos when we get pearl/diamon we deffinatley have to exchange codes. even though i suck i just love battling. my score for saphire was 3 wins 42 losses lmao.

credit= EspeonDude_(not husky boy <_<)

Pokemon diamond friend code is 2835 6576 4587. my name is Ryan with only the R capi
Chaos™ Posted at: 19:26 Jan31 2007 Post ID: 1331162
Chaos™
+
+
On 31-Jan-2007 irollgen4s said:fer show i already beat zelda now there arent many games for it that i like. im into the whole role playing/war games/fantasy kinda thing but call of duty 3 is too hard for it. Chaos when we get pearl/diamon we deffinatley have to exchange codes. even though i suck i just love battling. my score for saphire was 3 wins 42 losses lmao.
Thats cool if we exchange friend codes, Im sure your skills will get better when Diamond/Pearl comes out, if not I can help you learn how to be a great pokemon trainer after the game comes out, I wander if it is allowed to start a topic (after the games comes out) called: "Pokemon Training/Battling Advice/Questions" where people come in and post advice on how to train and battle effectivly, and how to train effectivly, and also it cud be a place where people answer other peoples questions on what battle strategy is good, and wut not ect. That wud be a good topic to help people become better trainers, and even if someone takes this Idea, I'll be fine with that, lol, Im in no rush to do anything but get my hands on the game XD

((The reason why I want that topic to be after the games come out and not "right now", is so that the topic wont be dead when the games come out, and plus, training/battling is different for Diamond/Pearl, new tactics are needed.))

« Last edited by Chaos? on Jan 31st 2007 »
[center]
irollgen4s Posted at: 19:45 Jan31 2007 Post ID: 1331244
irollgen4s
+
+
yea the stupid evolving traits are alot different. "go to the kshdgs mountains train and will evolve" that is the most retarded thing ive ever heard of. but im cool with it im just trying to beat emerald again with skeptile restarting now. but ive never even tried the frontier because when i got the game i rushed and it was real crap.

ON TOPIC- ok after i beat it and train to level 100 with effective move sets i am going to battle chaos many many many many many many times until one day i beat him out of skill not luck.lmao

credit= EspeonDude_(not husky boy <_<)

Pokemon diamond friend code is 2835 6576 4587. my name is Ryan with only the R capi
Chaos™ Posted at: 21:04 Feb01 2007 Post ID: 1333278
Chaos™
+
+
On 31-Jan-2007 irollgen4s said:yea the stupid evolving traits are alot different. "go to the kshdgs mountains train and will evolve" that is the most retarded thing ive ever heard of. but im cool with it im just trying to beat emerald again with skeptile restarting now. but ive never even tried the frontier because when i got the game i rushed and it was real crap.

ON TOPIC- ok after i beat it and train to level 100 with effective move sets i am going to battle chaos many many many many many many times until one day i beat him out of skill not luck.lmao
yea, that whole new way on evolveing with certain moves and certain places is weird, but I know Ima end up likeing it "probly" XD
[center]
nyeem78 Posted at: 21:53 Feb01 2007 Post ID: 1333312
nyeem78
Victini Dream World
+
+
Well I am also gonna be battling Chaos and trading. I also got a Wii gonna buy the Wifi connector for that on Sunday along with the Metal Slug game for the Wii. I think the forum topic you came up with is a good idea for when the games do come out. I would like to battle as well as help other people become better trainers and what not. With Wifi their are endless possibilities in battle's and training along with making new friends all around the world. I have never been so excited to play a game like when Street Fighter 1st came out for the Super Nintendo.

« Last edited by nyeem78 on Feb 1st 2007 »
Trainer: NIKO
Pokemon B/W Friend Code:
3783-4062-8709

EspeonDude_ Posted at: 19:49 Feb02 2007 Post ID: 1335050
EspeonDude_
+
+
YOu all post such long posts that make no sense @_@.

Train with EV's, kick peoples butts on Wi-Fi

[hmespeon -at- hotmail -dot- com] <~ MSN.
Volke Posted at: 10:47 Feb03 2007 Post ID: 1336694
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
+
It would be nice if more people used paragraphs here...

If the Wi-Fi battling system can has any of these them I'm not going to bother with it:

If someone's connection is lost then the battle will end in a draw. People lose their connections on purpose to avoid a loss record.

People can forfeit matches. I don't like it when they just chiken out and take the loss. It spoils the fun of watching your team turn someone else's into cream puffs.

If you can talk to people. On Netbattle people call you a "n00b" if you lose and either insult you or make up an excuse for their loss if you win. I won't be surprised if people on the Wi-Fi system will do the same.

If people simply don't do anything if they are losing. They should have one miniute to make their move, no more.

I suppose you all now know why I don't bother with Netbattle anymore.
nyeem78 Posted at: 08:13 Feb04 2007 Post ID: 1340155
nyeem78
Victini Dream World
+
+
I am agreeing with Volke.

In my experience with Mario Kart DS, a lot of people when they loose are just turning the game of and breaking connection.

I hope people will be "Man & Woman" enough that if they battle WiFi can take a win or loss. We all have to remember its just a game and its suppose to be built on competition but mostly more for fun.

I know I am a serious trainer but if I loose, just like Ash I will just have to train up more create a different moveset and try to challenge and beat the person I lost too.

The good thing about WiFi for D/P that I have read so far is that you can only battle if you have that person's friend code. You can trade with anyone in the union room but battling is only for friends codes so I have read. How true that is I don't know but I think it would make sense for it to be that way in order to keep people honest in battles.

Whew!!! That was a lot said...lol

« Last edited by nyeem78 on Feb 4th 2007 »
Pokemon B/W Friend Code:
3783-4062-8709

Volke Posted at: 09:09 Feb04 2007 Post ID: 1340314
Volke
Executioner
+
+
On 04-Feb-2007 nyeem78 said:I am agreeing with Volke.

In my experience with Mario Kart DS, a lot of people when they loose are just turning the game of and breaking connection.

I hope people will be "Man & Woman" enough that if they battle WiFi can take a win or loss. We all have to remember its just a game and its suppose to be built on competition but mostly more for fun.

I know I am a serious trainer but if I loose, just like Ash I will just have to train up more create a different moveset and try to challenge and beat the person I lost too.

The good thing about WiFi for D/P that I have read so far is that you can only battle if you have that person's friend code. You can trade with anyone in the union room but battling is only for friends codes so I have read. How true that is I don't know but I think it would make sense for it to be that way in order to keep people honest in battles.

Whew!!! That was a lot said...lol
That's good Smile

Yes, I have heard numerous complaints about these so called "quitters". It's why I never bothered with Mario Kart DS Wi-Fi.

You have no need to worry about that if you face me. I always battle to the very end, bcause you never know if the table may turn. On Netbattle this guy took out five of my pok�mon with ease and told me I might as well forfeit, but then I killed all six of his pok�mon with my Raikou.

That's a good idea, but don't use Ash's choice of moves and pok�mon though. I mean, he chose a Blastoise, a Pidgeot, a Butterfree and he didn't evolve his Pikachu because he loved it the way it was. If his Pikachu was supposed to be super strong them image what a Raichu that would make. I literally haven't seen the show in years though so my memory might be a bit off track.

I would prefer it if you could battle anyone and block them if they break connection/quit/call you a n00b if you lose etc etc...

Well, at least you put it into paragraphs this time around.
nyeem78 Posted at: 09:48 Feb04 2007 Post ID: 1340436
nyeem78
Victini Dream World
+
+
lol, I was talking about Ash's spirit to never give up and train harder.

Yeah man people disconnect like crazy with the WifI stuff. Mario Kart DS is especially brutal. I don't play online anymore. I am gonna try again to see if people play fair when I get Diddy Kong Racing DS tomorrow since it is also WiFi capable.

I do hope their are gonna be guidelines set wit hthe WiFi Battling for pokemon otherwise a lot of us will not have a good experience online as far as battling.

It take only a few to mess up a good thing.
Pokemon B/W Friend Code:
3783-4062-8709

Volke Posted at: 09:54 Feb04 2007 Post ID: 1340458
Volke
Executioner
+
+
On 04-Feb-2007 nyeem78 said:lol, I was talking about Ash's spirit to never give up and train harder.

Yeah man people disconnect like crazy with the WifI stuff. Mario Kart DS is especially brutal. I don't play online anymore. I am gonna try again to see if people play fair when I get Diddy Kong Racing DS tomorrow since it is also WiFi capable.

I do hope their are gonna be guidelines set wit hthe WiFi Battling for pokemon otherwise a lot of us will not have a good experience online as far as battling.

It take only a few to mess up a good thing.
Yes, but he never got very far with his idiocity and lack of poke�mon knowledge. His spirit of not giving up and training harder is a different matter. Probably his only quality, and his lightning scars on his cheeks of course.

I have my doubts.

I think everyone will just stick to Netbattle, if Nintendo and Game Freak are going to be stupid enough to let people do what they want, and I won't be surprised if they are...

True statement.
Chaos™ Posted at: 13:50 Feb05 2007 Post ID: 1343559
Chaos™
+
+
All I know is that I will never quit on a battle, cuz that will ruin my rep XD and EspeonDude, about the paragraphs that "make no sense" no offence, but I make sense, and maybe we just cant help it when it comes to typeing up things, cuz I like to post all the info all in one post so that people wont keep asking the same thing or want further explaination, and most peeps dont even know what EVs are...
[center]
Power2themarshmallow Posted at: 15:43 Feb05 2007 Post ID: 1344013
Power2themarshmallow
+
+
Once I beat the game, I'll go pwnilate some n00bs (especially japanese ones :D) and kick the butts of cheaters using AR's. I'll also use my AR to do some stuff(get arseus, sheimi, etc.)I'll also fight in the Team pokemon masters gym challenge (join today ^_^)
[center]
Pearl FC: 4467 7919 7431
PBR FC: 1590-1754-9661

^Thank you, Dark_wolf33!^
Case is still waiting- If you care about SGX, put this in your sig. Wait, get outta my sig, you! SGX is back!
The GSC remake is confirmed!
Chaos™ Posted at: 16:11 Feb05 2007 Post ID: 1344136
Chaos™
+
+
On 05-Feb-2007 Power2themarshmallow said:Once I beat the game, I'll go pwnilate some n00bs (especially japanese ones :D) and kick the butts of cheaters using AR's. I'll also use my AR to do some stuff(get arseus, sheimi, etc.)I'll also fight in the Team pokemon masters gym challenge (join today ^_^)
I tottally agree with ya on that, the Japs will never see it comin, muhahahaha!! ...oh... sorry... but yea, Im getin the rare pokemon with my AR also and beat some AR people while Im at it also. XD
[center]
nyeem78 Posted at: 16:24 Feb05 2007 Post ID: 1344171
nyeem78
Victini Dream World
+
+
I think majority of US players will probably use the AR or Gameshark to get the legendaries obtained at those events that most never been or will never get to go to unless its like a Toy's R Us Giveaway or via trading.

« Last edited by nyeem78 on Feb 11th 2007 »
Pokemon B/W Friend Code:
3783-4062-8709

Chaos™ Posted at: 12:15 Feb06 2007 Post ID: 1345900
Chaos™
+
+
On 05-Feb-2007 nyeem78 said:I think majority of US players will probably use the AR or Gameshark to get the legendaries obtained at those events that most never been or will never get to go to unless its like a Toy's R Us Giveaway or via trading.
((true, cuz as for me, people trade to high for one legendary, and they will even try to steal your legendary, lol, its just a game, its not money XD, but I just rememberd that toys r us had a giveaway of the pokemon "mew" some months ago, but I was like, they are now geting mew? when I had mine in shiny form for about a year or two or even three, lol XD))

On Topic: when Im done wit tha game, Ima battle tons of peeps to be the best trainer out there, I wonder how will I get my first loss...I never lost unless it was an intense battle, like against my tuff friend who thinks like me, but somtimes better...
[center]
nyeem78 Posted at: 12:40 Feb06 2007 Post ID: 1345951
nyeem78
Victini Dream World
+
+
Hey did you catch your Shiny Mew ligit or AR/Gameshark. A friend traded me a Shiny Mew that he got from game shark and it doesn't listen to me so I put it in my pokemon box just for decoration. Does yours listen.
Pokemon B/W Friend Code:
3783-4062-8709

Volke Posted at: 12:58 Feb06 2007 Post ID: 1345969
Volke
Executioner
+
+
If you enter Mew and/or Deoxys into your game using a cheating device they will not listen to you and they cannot be traded. Good thing neither are nothing special.
nyeem78 Posted at: 13:02 Feb06 2007 Post ID: 1345976
nyeem78
Victini Dream World
+
+
On 06-Feb-2007 Volke said:If you enter Mew and/or Deoxys into your game using a cheating device they will not listen to you and they cannot be traded. Good thing neither are nothing special.
That is not entirely true. The regular ones you get from a cheat device do listen. It is the Mew & Deoxy in "Shiny" form that do not listen.
Pokemon B/W Friend Code:
3783-4062-8709

Displaying Page 2 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close