Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon FireRed

Team Rating Thread

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 34 of 38
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | Last     Previous | Next
nintendo_dude Posted at: 04:09 Sep10 2006 Post ID: 1037807
nintendo_dude
Post Likes: 1
+
+
On 09-Sep-2006 ShadowGX said:Is that not why I made the point, 'cause it rox?

Like I said, I'd come there just to fight you an' shut one of us up. I refuse to uber-tastic my team 'cause it's just not fun that way. I'd use my buddy Scizor, Sui, Rai, Blazi, the last couple would be hard to decide on.

Of course you do, no one hates the way they think.
I wouldn't know, I don't read minds.

Even if you did win, it would not shut me up. You'd use Blaziken over Charizard himself (or herself in some cases)?

I'm finished here...

Special thanks to Yossy666 for the avatar and signature images.
nintendo_dude Posted at: 04:12 Sep10 2006 Post ID: 1037809
nintendo_dude
+
+
On 09-Sep-2006 ShadowGX said:Here is my set for my non-cheated Scizor: Return/ Hyper Beam (HB for the one who I trade back an' forth a lot), Aerial Ace, Steel Wing an' Swords Dance. Best workin' one yet.

Kyo really isn't good without CM. What else are ya gonna put there? Well, KA used Toxic an' EQ...
Is he good or bad with Return? I think mine had Wing Attack, because I couldn't be bothered replacing it with Aerial Ace and the power is the same, just Aerial Ace isn't effected by evasion and accuracy lowering and Wing Attack has more PP.

Toxic sucks on Kyogre and Earthquake isn't too good either since Kyogre doesn't have great Attack or anything.

« Last edited by nintendo_dude on Sep 10th 2006 »

I'm finished here...

ShadowGX Posted at: 16:39 Sep10 2006 Post ID: 1038888
ShadowGX
+
+
On 10-Sep-2006 nintendo_dude said:I wouldn't know, I don't read minds.

Even if you did win, it would not shut me up. You'd use Blaziken over Charizard himself (or herself in some cases)?

I have decided I'm mad at Char. Yuo don't want to know why... Char would wup Blazi an' you'd probably have Char...

xD
Baby I like it.
ShadowGX Posted at: 16:44 Sep10 2006 Post ID: 1038891
ShadowGX
+
+
On 10-Sep-2006 nintendo_dude said:Is he good or bad with Return? I think mine had Wing Attack, because I couldn't be bothered replacing it with Aerial Ace and the power is the same, just Aerial Ace isn't effected by evasion and accuracy lowering and Wing Attack has more PP.

Toxic sucks on Kyogre and Earthquake isn't too good either since Kyogre doesn't have great Attack or anything.
It rox with Return.

As I said, best 4th move is CM for Kyo.
Baby I like it.
TEAM KA LEADER Posted at: 23:40 Sep10 2006 Post ID: 1039383
TEAM KA LEADER
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Toxic does damage. Its UU.

In any battle, the power of Toxic can swing the battle in your favour, seriously, I prefer Toxic over Calm Mind

Period.
[b][color=red]ALL NEED FOR SPEED CARBON LOVERS, MUST CHECK OUT MY SITE!
www.nfscarboncontenders.t83.net Forums coming soon! If your interested in helping with the forums, e-mail me, or talk to me... or something...
nintendo_dude Posted at: 11:11 Sep11 2006 Post ID: 1039612
nintendo_dude
+
+
SGX: Why? I want to know.

KA: Toxic rocks. I never said it was bad. I said it was bad on Kyogre.

I'm finished here...

moogley_woogley Posted at: 20:25 Sep11 2006 Post ID: 1040519
moogley_woogley
Forum GuestMember
+
+
why does every one buy fire red and not leaf green?
(sorry bout offtopicness)

my emerald team since someone else put theirs

Blaziken@charcoal (level 80)
skyuppercut
flamethrower
mirrormove -for dragon
brick break

Slaking@leftovers (80)
return
hyperbeam
counter
yawn

Salamance@shellbell (80)
flamethrower
dragonclaw
aerielace
crunch

Ampharos@magnet (80)
thunder
thunderpunch
attract
firepunch

Gardevoir@focusband (80)
physcic
calm mind
shadowball
hypnosis

latios@white herb (80)
phsycic
luster purge
dradon claw
refresh

thats my team took a while to raise there all at level 80 for the battle frontier. game got boring though thats why i'm buying fire red.
i think their good
nintendo_dude Posted at: 10:42 Sep12 2006 Post ID: 1040878
nintendo_dude
+
+
On 11-Sep-2006 moogley_woogley said:why does every one buy fire red and not leaf green?
(sorry bout offtopicness)

my emerald team since someone else put theirs

Blaziken@charcoal (level 80)
skyuppercut
flamethrower
mirrormove -for dragon
brick break

Slaking@leftovers (80)
return
hyperbeam
counter
yawn

Salamance@shellbell (80)
flamethrower
dragonclaw
aerielace
crunch

Ampharos@magnet (80)
thunder
thunderpunch
attract
firepunch

Gardevoir@focusband (80)
physcic
calm mind
shadowball
hypnosis

latios@white herb (80)
phsycic
luster purge
dradon claw
refresh

thats my team took a while to raise there all at level 80 for the battle frontier. game got boring though thats why i'm buying fire red.
i think their good
Post Emerald teams in the Emerald forums in future please.

I think everyone buys ire Red because Charizard is on the front and Charizard looks awesome. And he's a Fire type. Although I bought Leaf Green first because for some reason it was cheaper.

I'm finished here...

ShadowGX Posted at: 18:47 Sep13 2006 Post ID: 1043307
ShadowGX
+
+
On 11-Sep-2006 nintendo_dude said:SGX: Why? I want to know.

KA: Toxic rocks. I never said it was bad. I said it was bad on Kyogre.
Why what? Why Return rox on Sci, or why CM is the best 4th move for Kyo?

Yeah, Toxic is great in a lot of situations.
Baby I like it.
Mets Fan Posted at: 22:29 Sep13 2006 Post ID: 1043547
Mets Fan
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 10-Sep-2006 TEAM KA LEADER said:Toxic does damage. Its UU.

In any battle, the power of Toxic can swing the battle in your favour, seriously, I prefer Toxic over Calm Mind

Period.
Toxic is a waste in uber's. Now with Kyogre being a subber and blissey being in most teams. Lugia is prob the best toxicer in you use toxic in ubermetagame,

Dont steal you jew!
nintendo_dude Posted at: 11:24 Sep14 2006 Post ID: 1043785
nintendo_dude
+
+
SGX: Why are you mad the best Fire type in the game not called Ho-oh? I like Scizor. He can kick butt.

Mets Fan: Kyogre with Sub is also a waste. Sure it'll help his Calm Mind, but that leaves him with either BoltBeam with no STAB move or STAB and Thunder OR Ice Beam. And he pretty much needs all three to do some serious Special Sweeping. Lugia's awesome defensively. When I bother making an uber team I always have Lugia. I hate Blissey.

I'm finished here...

Mets Fan Posted at: 18:36 Sep14 2006 Post ID: 1044539
Mets Fan
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 14-Sep-2006 nintendo_dude said:SGX: Why are you mad the best Fire type in the game not called Ho-oh? I like Scizor. He can kick butt.

Mets Fan: Kyogre with Sub is also a waste. Sure it'll help his Calm Mind, but that leaves him with either BoltBeam with no STAB move or STAB and Thunder OR Ice Beam. And he pretty much needs all three to do some serious Special Sweeping. Lugia's awesome defensively. When I bother making an uber team I always have Lugia. I hate Blissey.
No sub on kyogre is becoming more popular nowadays say dont say stuff that you dont know.

Dont steal you jew!
nintendo_dude Posted at: 10:29 Sep15 2006 Post ID: 1045283
nintendo_dude
+
+
The hell are you talking about? I probably know more than you do.

I'm finished here...

ShadowGX Posted at: 13:00 Sep15 2006 Post ID: 1045357
ShadowGX
+
+
On 14-Sep-2006 nintendo_dude said:SGX: Why are you mad the best Fire type in the game not called Ho-oh? I like Scizor. He can kick butt.

Like I said, you don't want to know. Sci owns yes.
Baby I like it.
ShadowGX Posted at: 13:01 Sep15 2006 Post ID: 1045360
ShadowGX
+
+
On 14-Sep-2006 Mets Fan said:No sub on kyogre is becoming more popular nowadays say dont say stuff that you dont know.
Sub on Kyo is for retards an' retards only. He knows a ton more than you so don't pull that.
Baby I like it.
Mets Fan Posted at: 20:45 Sep15 2006 Post ID: 1046114
Mets Fan
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Lol he knows more than come talk to me when you beat Zero from PR. Talk to me when you beat G80 at ubers talk to me when you get knowed. You are a no one i talked to people they have no cluse who you are.

Dont steal you jew!
moogley_woogley Posted at: 21:48 Sep15 2006 Post ID: 1046208
moogley_woogley
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i just bought fire red like two days ago but need some advice please
does anyone have a good moveset for gyrados,charizard,pidgeot and i also need some advice on 3 other good pokemon
this games good though
nintendo_dude Posted at: 07:18 Sep16 2006 Post ID: 1046559
nintendo_dude
+
+
SGX: Actually I do want to know why.

Mets Fan: Considering I don't even bother going on Pok�Realm and have never done anything involved with ubers. And also, I class calling me a no-one an insult, which I can ban you for. And I'll also state that I don't like little n00bs popping up on this website who think they know it all when they don't. Just because I'm not known, it doesn't mean I'm not good. I've never battled any of the Admins of any servers because when I'm on they're not. Although I have beaten a few Smogon Mods in my time. And my Netbattle username is finalfantasy7master, not my screen name here. And I've heard of many great Netbattle players, but have not heard of you.

Moogley_Woogley: Right, here you go:

Gyarados:

Dragon Dance
Earthquake
Return
Surf (since his physical movepool is rubbish and getting HP [Flying] is an *** pain)

Charizard: I take it you won't want to be breeding. I use this set for him in-game, works wonders:

Flamethrower
Dragon Claw
Earthquake
Wing Attack/Aerial Ace

Pidgeot: Completely sucks, I'd get another Flying pok�mon. I advise Dodrio or Fearow.

I would advise Gengar, Raichu and Poliwrath or Starmie (pick your favourite out of these two, Starmie is better but grows slower).

I'm finished here...

moogley_woogley Posted at: 10:36 Sep16 2006 Post ID: 1046842
moogley_woogley
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ill get starmie then if its better and dont you need to trade haunter for gengar to evolve cause i cant trade only in game
Mets Fan Posted at: 14:34 Sep16 2006 Post ID: 1047325
Mets Fan
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Most smogon mods arnt good so whatever im better than you.

Dont steal you jew!
Displaying Page 34 of 38
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 213562

Post Top
Click to close