Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon FireRed

Can someone help me on pokemon fire red?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
JUSTINK3 Posted at: 19:28 Feb14 2009 Post ID: 2544617
JUSTINK3
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I need help i have been stuck in route 11 and i dont know were to go the ship has sailed and i already beat the gym leader LT.Surge at vermilion city and now i am stuck there because snorelocks is in the way to the bridge. plz help
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
DemonOfSand Posted at: 19:29 Feb14 2009 Post ID: 2544619
DemonOfSand
+
+
Moving to correct forum.

[b][Moved][/b]
My Aipom is famous for being the strongest Aipom ever on this site.
Join Team Shadow Hawks

^My Latest^
poke.addicted Posted at: 06:28 Feb15 2009 Post ID: 2544773
poke.addicted
Post Likes: 3
+
+
lol You don't go east of Vermilion City. You need to travel north to Cerulean again and then head east. See, when you were there before, you should have passed a small tree which could be cut. Go back to that tree, and get rid of it. Travel that route and then find yourself going down until you see a cave entrance. that is known as the Rock Tunnel. once you travel through there, your in a place called Lavender Town. that's home to the Pokemon Tower. minor problem, you can't save Mr. Fuji just yet. travel west to the other gate passing under saffron again, and through to Celedon City. You'll figure out the Game Corner is where you want to go. there is a Rocket in the farthest back right corner of the room, talk to him, beat him, then go into the Rocket Hideout. You'll be able to figure out how to get through this place easily. If you need help to figure that out, I'll be more than glad enough to write you a complete walkthrough on how to get around to places if your still stuck.

« Last edited by poke.addicted on Feb 15th 2009 »
Yo.
JUSTINK3 Posted at: 10:15 Feb15 2009 Post ID: 2544829
JUSTINK3
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Thanks i was able to do all that and now i don't know were to go team rocket is blocking the gym at saffron city i don't know were to go next i have beaten the team rocket boss down in the layer and got the elevator key and now i just keep going in to circles can you plz. tell me what to do next?
poke.addicted Posted at: 10:43 Feb15 2009 Post ID: 2544837
poke.addicted
+
+
Once you get the Card Key, go to floor three of Silph Co. If you've beaten him already, and have saved Mr. Fuji and received the PokeFlute, you'll be able to travel down to Fuchsia City with Koga as the Poison Gym leader. (corrected my last post. Lavender Town.. not Fuchsia City. haha) once Giovanni is defeated for the second time, the Rockets in Saffron disappear, opening up Sabrina's Gym. after shes beaten, head for Fuchsia City again, and then head south going for Seafoam Island this time. Make sure to have only FIVE pokemon with you. you'll need to save the Master Ball from the Silph Co. President as well for AFTER you beat the Elite Four and retrieve the Ruby and Sapphire for the Trade Machine between Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald to FR/LG. anyhow, catch Articuno, then go to the northwest building of Cinnibar Island. roam through there, and find the Secret Key, Solar Beam, and the Rare Candy. once finished, Blaine will be simple to get to. Fight his fire trainers if you want, or complete the puzzles. after thats finished, you'll meet Bill again, and he'll ask you to come with him to One Island. on this island there are new things to discover, plus a major importance, Moltres. catch him if you can, and then return to One Island to travel to Two Island. once in go to their Game Corner and talk to the guy in there. NEXT head north on Two Island with your starter as spot one in your party. Lv 40 + Happiness will make the starter learn an incredibly strong attack. Blastoise: Hydro Cannon; Charizard: Blast Burn; Venusaur: Plant Frenzy. its a one time deal for your starter. no other pokemon in the game can learn those attacks. again, a second Rare Candy is located behind the house. once done, head to the port to go to Three Island. you'll find a bunch of Bikers arond. kick their rears off Three Island, and then head for the Berry Forest for the Game Corners daughter. find her, your back on Two Island after Hypno gets either beaten or captured. once back on One Island, you'll be taken back to Cinnibar Island again, head for Viridian City and face off against Giovanni again. (You can get Zapdos if you want, just head to the Power Plant out by the Rock Tunnel.) then once you've beaten Giovanni, head for the Indigo Plateau. Face off against your Rival, then travel through the Eight Gates of trial. (thats what I call it) Go through Victory Road, and out to the Elite Four on the Pokemon League. beat them, then fight the Champion, your Rival. once he goes down, be sure to have 60 different types of pokemon data recorded so you gain access to Four Island, Five Island, Six Island, and Seven Island. they all have incredibly strong trainers. this is when the search for the Ruby and Sapphire begin. locate the Ruby on One Island, and Sapphire on Six Island. To gain the Sapphire, you'll destroy Rockets again on Five Island Meadow in their Mansion. Then retrieve the Sapphire, and come back to One Island with both of them. (You get the Rainbow Pass for the last four islands from Bills friend.) after thats done, you'll be able to travel into the wicked Cerulean Cave to hunt down Mewtwo. catch him in any ball, or use the Master Ball. your call, but once done, all thats left is:
- To beat every trainer
- Level all Pokemon to 100
- Catch every Pokemon
- Trade everything over for a complete National Dex
- Beat the Elite Four again (this time, their levels all rose by about ten.
- Collect every Item
- Beat the Trainer Tower (Battle Tower) thoroughly.
And a few more to get, but thats all I shall list for now.

Need anything else? :P
Yo.
JUSTINK3 Posted at: 16:57 Feb16 2009 Post ID: 2546864
JUSTINK3
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I know i sound really stupid but can you tell me were to find the card key?

Thanks
poke.addicted Posted at: 14:36 Feb17 2009 Post ID: 2547716
poke.addicted
+
+
Silph Co, if I remember properly, 5th floor near where theres a Rocket at the end of a hallway, and a Warp Panel parallel to him to his northeastern position. find that Rocket, and then either beat him or avoid him, then go down the eastern hallway. its down that way. but yeah. lol I just did a brief walk through of the game for you. haha
Yo.
PhilXZ Posted at: 14:51 Feb17 2009 Post ID: 2547752
PhilXZ
German Wunderkind
+
+
It IS Silph Co.

You got it right, Tank! Smile
JUSTINK3 Posted at: 14:59 Feb17 2009 Post ID: 2547772
JUSTINK3
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 17-Feb-2009 poke.addicted said:Silph Co, if I remember properly, 5th floor near where theres a Rocket at the end of a hallway, and a Warp Panel parallel to him to his northeastern position. find that Rocket, and then either beat him or avoid him, then go down the eastern hallway. its down that way. but yeah. lol I just did a brief walk through of the game for you. haha
but how do i get team rocket away and to let me in to silph co. and into the gym
PhilXZ Posted at: 15:04 Feb17 2009 Post ID: 2547779
PhilXZ
German Wunderkind
+
+
You beat Giovanni who's on the top floor. Go to, I think, Floor 7 and use the card on the door to the left. Use the card on the upcoming door again. Go to the teleportation panel and you'll land in a small room where you have to battle Gary. After that go to the panel and you'll be on the correct side of the top floor where the door is.

I'm not 100% sure about the floor, but the procedure is correct-o!
poke.addicted Posted at: 15:04 Feb17 2009 Post ID: 2547781
poke.addicted
+
+
Did you beat Giovanni in the Celedon fight yet? If you did, go save Mr. Fuji as well. thought I said that already
Yo.
poke.addicted Posted at: 15:06 Feb17 2009 Post ID: 2547783
poke.addicted
+
+
On 17-Feb-2009 PhilXZ said:You beat Giovanni who's on the top floor. Go to, I think, Floor 7 and use the card on the door to the left. Use the card on the upcoming door again. Go to the teleportation panel and you'll land in a small room where you have to battle Gary. After that go to the panel and you'll be on the correct side of the top floor where the door is.

I'm not 100% sure about the floor, but the procedure is correct-o!
Phil, Wrong, not Floor 7, floor 3. remember. there is a Potion in the room next to that, then you warp to where Gary / the Lapras guy is. once done, you go through to Floor 11 and then fight the one Rocket in the way there, then Giovanni for the second time.

Also, Phil if you read this, MSN please.

« Last edited by poke.addicted on Feb 17th 2009 »
Yo.
JUSTINK3 Posted at: 15:20 Feb17 2009 Post ID: 2547816
JUSTINK3
Forum GuestMember
+
+
is it in the team rocket hide out at the slots place?
poke.addicted Posted at: 15:24 Feb17 2009 Post ID: 2547823
poke.addicted
+
+
Remember in the Game Corner? the rocket by a poster. go through there, and follow that through to fight Giovanni, and get the Silph Scope to save Mr Fuji. once done, go to Saffron City and they should be out of your way to get into Silph Co.
Yo.
ph∂l∂nx Posted at: 15:27 Feb17 2009 Post ID: 2547832
ph∂l∂nx
+
+
Is what in the team rocket hide out?..

EDIT: nvmz ; P lol.

« Last edited by ph∂l∂nx on Feb 17th 2009 »

Credz to Vasco!
JUSTINK3 Posted at: 15:28 Feb17 2009 Post ID: 2547835
JUSTINK3
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i already beat everyone in the hide out and got the scope but they still havent moved?
poke.addicted Posted at: 15:29 Feb17 2009 Post ID: 2547840
poke.addicted
+
+
Did you save Mr. Fuji yet?
Yo.
JUSTINK3 Posted at: 15:34 Feb17 2009 Post ID: 2547861
JUSTINK3
Forum GuestMember
+
+
no if he is in the silph co. place i cant get in?
poke.addicted Posted at: 15:37 Feb17 2009 Post ID: 2547875
poke.addicted
+
+
Mr Fuji is in Lavender Town in the Pokemon Tower. lol keep going East. :P
Yo.
PhilXZ Posted at: 15:39 Feb17 2009 Post ID: 2547879
PhilXZ
German Wunderkind
+
+
Go all the way to the Lavender Tower's top. You'll face a Marowak on the second highest floor. Beat it and go up the stairs. You'll fight 4 Rocket Goons. You can't catch the Marowak because it's a spirit. OS don't even try, you'll waste Pokeballs.
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close