Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon FireRed

Can someone help me on pokemon fire red?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
JUSTINK3 Posted at: 18:50 Feb20 2009 Post ID: 2551816
JUSTINK3
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
What are you supposed to do after you beat sabrina in the gym?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
poke.addicted Posted at: 19:10 Feb20 2009 Post ID: 2551836
poke.addicted
Post Likes: 3
+
+
Go face off against Blaine on Cinnibar Island. but to do that, as I said in the other post, you need to go into the Pokemon Mansion to the west of his Gym. you'll travel through the Seafoam Islands to get to his gym, or if you want to skip catching a Legendary Bird pokemon, Articuno Lv 50 Ice/Flying Type (very good to have), then fly to Pallet Town and surf south to Cinnibar Island. Your call so just follow my post in the other page to find out everything else through to the Elite Four and Champion.
Yo.
super star 64 Posted at: 19:22 Feb20 2009 Post ID: 2551878
super star 64
+
+
On 14-Feb-2009 JUSTINK3 said:I need help i have been stuck in route 11 and i dont know were to go the ship has sailed and i already beat the gym leader LT.Surge at vermilion city and now i am stuck there because snorelocks is in the way to the bridge. plz help
Um......Well,I know how to move snorlax,but I frogot how to get the item...Well,you need a poke flute,play it,then you fight snorlax hope I helped!!!Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up

I am a pokemon master and...Hey... in my freind code it should be 8765-pie1-7xx3..:(

I change sig every little bit.
Join team awesome team 2000!

Check my bio go to the lower right and join awesome team 2000
JUSTINK3 Posted at: 17:22 Feb21 2009 Post ID: 2553138
JUSTINK3
Forum GuestMember
+
+
But i don't have the move surf to get acrossed? How do i get acrossed?
poke.addicted Posted at: 07:17 Feb22 2009 Post ID: 2553665
poke.addicted
Post Likes: 3
+
+
Surf is in Fuchsia City, oddly enough, you are also going to get HM 04 Strength there. You'll be required to play the Safari Game. but let me say this, do NOT waste the 500 steps and go walking around looking for pokemon. follow the paths around, and you'll make it through all the areas. like in Area 1, its this big field of grass, go to the farthest right side, near the top of that place until you see an exit to a new area. then just follow Area 2 through, then Area 3 and in Area 4, you'll first need to pick up the item right in front of you, the Golden Teeth. the Warden needs his teeth back and gives you strength. (move the boulder in his house for a Rare Candy) then go to that house right next to that area inside that same place. Thats where Surf is located. also, backing up a bit, HM 02, Fly, is located right next to Celedon City. Requirements for Fly: Cut. all you need to do is to find that snorlax that was sleeping in the way of Cycling Road, and just before him, use Cut to remove the tree from that one post line, follow through the guard house, and into the house behind there to find a girl with a bird pokemon. she gives you fly. and thats how you get those, but where are you, exactly, in the game so far?
Yo.
JUSTINK3 Posted at: 18:26 Mar03 2009 Post ID: 2562617
JUSTINK3
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hi thanks and i was wondering how do people trade pokemon without using a wire to connect to both?
nhahtdh Posted at: 04:36 Mar06 2009 Post ID: 2564548
nhahtdh
+
+
You must have an equipment hooked to your GBA called Wireless Adapter.
DemonOfSand Posted at: 20:44 Mar30 2009 Post ID: 2586229
DemonOfSand
+
+
super star 64: This is not a chat Forum nor a chat thread. Do not double and only three smilies per post. Do not post unless it has to do with the topic, saying "I like Pokemon!!Thumbs Up" is not a valid post. Read the Forum Rules.

[b][2 Posts Deleted][/b]
My Aipom is famous for being the strongest Aipom ever on this site.
Join Team Shadow Hawks

^My Latest^
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close