Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Pearl

Pokemon Pearl: Offical News

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 4 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Previous | Next
Aeon-Flux Posted at: 14:59 Aug31 2006 Post ID: 1021564
Aeon-Flux
Post Likes: 97
+
+
Yes, But unlike the people asking I will take my time in looking.
Aeon-Flux Posted at: 17:17 Aug31 2006 Post ID: 1021886
Aeon-Flux
+
+
On 29-Aug-2006 Penguin4.0 said:The english names for dairuga and parukia have been released as Dialga and Palkia. These are links to show everyone the nw names for these pokemon.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palkia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dialga
That data is false, That is all I am going to say, Wiki is horrible for getting down Jap names into English, Those are NOT the names of Parukia and Diaruga, I believe we should all stick to true data at Serebii. Thank you.
FIRELINK Posted at: 17:31 Aug31 2006 Post ID: 1021914
FIRELINK
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Yeah,that stinks.Darn lies.
All day every day.
Aeon-Flux Posted at: 17:46 Aug31 2006 Post ID: 1021934
Aeon-Flux
+
+
If and when its real name is released it should be bound around Dialuga by looking at Jap English Pokemon translation, help by RJ Fighter.
a blind kid Posted at: 20:15 Sep02 2006 Post ID: 1026406
a blind kid
+
+
Thank god those aren't the names... they're horrible and awfully hard to roll off of the tougne.
Just listen to how funny Dialga sounds when you say it five times fast.
[center]
Signature made by me. Do not steal. Or else.
Fads are idiotic. Fads are idiotic. Fads are idiotic. Fads are idiotic. Fads are idiotic.
Blademaster55 Posted at: 20:55 Sep02 2006 Post ID: 1026466
Blademaster55
+
+
lol well they arent the real names but maby the Jap names are the english names too its always a posibility

Avatar by Vasco and Signature by Craizen

Retired Super Moderator at Supercheats .com - Retired Moderator at Planetrenders.net

Firefighting and Bullriding is my life, wouldn't trade it for anything.
Aeon-Flux Posted at: 00:54 Sep03 2006 Post ID: 1026710
Aeon-Flux
+
+
Yea, Parukia might be a Water type and Diaruga a steel type, not sure yet...
Blademaster55 Posted at: 10:14 Sep04 2006 Post ID: 1029114
Blademaster55
+
+
No one of them is probly dark and steel because you always see fire and water and electric as the legends where are the exotics dark and steel

Avatar by Vasco and Signature by Craizen

Retired Super Moderator at Supercheats .com - Retired Moderator at Planetrenders.net

Firefighting and Bullriding is my life, wouldn't trade it for anything.
Aeon-Flux Posted at: 15:54 Sep13 2006 Post ID: 1042926
Aeon-Flux
+
+
Their are new pokemon announced, I will be bringing the latest as soon as possible.
Zelos_X Posted at: 09:58 Sep19 2006 Post ID: 1051479
Zelos_X
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 28-Aug-2006 Aeon-Flux said:Just three, And they are the only one's confrimed too, Parukia, Diaruga and Lucario.
Manafi is legendary too and it can be get from an egg from red or blue rescue team in an event, and some people says that lucario isn�t legendary since his stats are too low, specialy to a legendary and it has apre-evlution, this is not what i think is just a rumor so don�t atack me, i think lucario is a grat cool pokemon.

I don´t use action replay to get *insert rare item, shiny poke, rare chip, etc.* i got it legally and right.

And also Join team Pokemon Masters
Aeon-Flux Posted at: 19:00 Sep19 2006 Post ID: 1052305
Aeon-Flux
+
+
News

? Lucario is no longer counted as legendary that I have heard so far.
? Palkia and Dialga are the confrimed english names of Parukia and Diaruga, don't like then give `em a nickname once you catch them in Pearl or Diamond.
? Bippa is confrimed as number(#)399, Check out Serebii for more information.
? The 8 gym leaders have been released, again check out the data on Serebii.

Thank you, stay tuned for more updates.
superkilla Posted at: 04:14 Oct15 2006 Post ID: 1088318
superkilla
Forum GuestBanned
+
+
Ok if you went to a good site the the one in my sig, you'd know what Dialga and Palkia's type's are which are

Dialga: Steel/Dragon

Palkia: Water/Dragon

Loads of thanks to Jozurn10 for the avy and sig.
He did an extremly awesome job.

This is a really good pokemon site:

http://www.psypokes.com/
Power2themarshmallow Posted at: 20:04 Oct21 2006 Post ID: 1101369
Power2themarshmallow
+
+
On 02-Sep-2006 a blind kid said:Thank god those aren't the names... they're horrible and awfully hard to roll off of the tougne.
Just listen to how funny Dialga sounds when you say it five times fast.
"die olga!" Who's Olga?

I hate the english names of some pokemon. I just hope that subomi's english name is good, or i'll get nintendo.
[center]
Pearl FC: 4467 7919 7431
PBR FC: 1590-1754-9661

^Thank you, Dark_wolf33!^
Case is still waiting- If you care about SGX, put this in your sig. Wait, get outta my sig, you! SGX is back!
The GSC remake is confirmed!
koolstr Posted at: 17:04 Oct24 2006 Post ID: 1107143
koolstr
+
+
hmph. All of the pokemon have been comfirmed, including which are legendaries, and they all have pictures to go with them. There are 151 more. I remember I gave a link to Serebii, but I can't seem to find it here....
[center]Goodbye, SC...

The person he reminds you of must be a failure of epic proportions in order for there to be any similarity whatsoever.[i] -Pandaemonium
Futuristic_Fate Posted at: 10:08 Oct25 2006 Post ID: 1108218
Futuristic_Fate
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeah but some of there names are just comfusing and i hope the english ones make since

Made it myself
yammy Posted at: 20:51 Oct26 2006 Post ID: 1111141
yammy
Self-Motivated
Post Likes: 1
+
+
they are problay goig to transfer the names to english but most willl stay japanese
Self Motivation is Key.
zaff Posted at: 12:32 Nov02 2006 Post ID: 1122558
zaff
+
+
has it come out yet? i thought it had.....

also, does any1 know when it comes out in Uk/Ireland?
koolstr Posted at: 17:37 Nov02 2006 Post ID: 1123122
koolstr
+
+
I have no clue......it probably doesn't, for all i know.
[center]Goodbye, SC...

The person he reminds you of must be a failure of epic proportions in order for there to be any similarity whatsoever.[i] -Pandaemonium
Umbreon321 Posted at: 19:40 Feb15 2007 Post ID: 1371569
Umbreon321
Forum GuestMember
+
+
is there anymore new news?
Pokemon Pearl code:3308 1028 0692
Super Rival:Mummification
Umbreon321 Posted at: 21:51 Feb15 2007 Post ID: 1371849
Umbreon321
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I found this:
Game: Pok�mon Diamond/Pearl
System: Nintendo DS
Developer: Game Freak
ESBR Rating: NR [Not Rated]
Release Date: Japan: September 28th '06 | US: Spring '07 | UK: Summer 2007 | Australia: Summer 2007 [Estimated for all besides Japan]

Articles:
- New Pok�mon [All the known Galaxy Pok�mon, as this generation has been coined]
- Shin-ou Region l33t pwnx0r Oliver shows us what we know about the new region.
- Attack System Overview Rundown of the new attack system by l337 pwnx0r Oliver

Videos: [Links to YouTube Page]
- Pokemon Diamond :: Gym Battle! (Paul vs Hyota)
- Pokemon Diamond :: First Team Galaxy Encounter!

Image Gallery:
- Screenshots - New [Hot off the press, Diamond and Pearl's newest screens!]
- Screenshots - Old [Screenshots pre August 5th]
- Boxart [Large screens of the boxart restored by myself]
- Sprites [Contains limited number of sprites, cut from screenshots by me]
- Official Artwork [Art from the designers. Not graphics.]

Description:
- Diamond and Pearl are the two Nintendo DS games that will be the sequels to Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald. So far, we've seen a lot of pre-evolutions of current pokemon. This includes Tamanta [mantine's pre-evo], Bonsly [sudowoodo's pre-evo], and Munchlax [snorlax's pre-evo]. It remains to be seen whether there will be more, or there's just a small selection of new 'baby' pokemon.

- New Region: D/P are set in a whole new region, Shin-ou. No English translation has been released officially. It has a set of new pokemon, and brings back some of the old. Very similar if compared to Hoenn. The new professor is named "Nanakamado", which roughly translates to "Mountain Ash" in Japanese. There has also been a confirmed "underground" location in Shin-ou, which we know very little about.

-Improvements: Unlike its GBA predecessors, D/P will have 3D graphical affects. If you notice the screenshots, all the world sprites look like the ones from R/S/E, but have a definite three dimensional feel. It is not, however, a 3D world for you to explore. You're still looking down upon the world, but from a more angled position.

-WiFi Capabilities: Nintendo has already confirmed that Diamond and Pearl would utilize the WiFi Connection for online play while in a hotspot. Recently Nintendo informed us that there'd be a chat function over the WiFi Connection! Details aren't clear on what the WFC will be used for, but it's assumed at this time that trainers will be able to, at the very least, trade and battle. More should be released sooner to time of launch.

-Touch Screen: Nintendo has given nice screenshots of how the touch-screen will be used. In battle, it serves as the HQ for your choices. It has the four choices [Attack, Item, Party, Run] but now you can control everything with a tap of the stylus. It's very handy. There was also a little screen that showed a Pachirisu getting dressed up with items. Many uses for the touchscreen in this game.

-English Translations: Manene, Mr. Mime's pre-evolution, has been officially been named "Mime Jr." in English! Manyula, Sneasel's evolved fom, has been named "Weavile". That's most likely pronounced "WE-VILE" or "WE-A-VILE". As Pearl and Diamond gets closer to launch, more US names will start to surface! Sudowoodo's pre-evolution is Bonsly [Bon-sly], and Snorlax's pre-evolution is Munchlax.
Pokemon Pearl code:3308 1028 0692
Super Rival:Mummification
Displaying Page 4 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 382320

Post Top
Click to close