Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Ruby

Pokémon Ruby Evolution

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 14
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 12 | 13 | Last     Previous | Next
danzx Posted at: 14:40 Nov26 2006 Post ID: 1172814
danzx
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Yup, please teach Mudslap.

Aeon-Flux Posted at: 14:57 Nov26 2006 Post ID: 1172903
Aeon-Flux
Post Likes: 97
+
+
Battle3
==========================================================
Trainers: Shinny Zapdos vs Cyber_John3000

Everyone in town was talking about a new trainer coming to town named Shinny Zapdos, and Cyber_John3000 said, "Man, I need to make an impact here and maybe best I start on the new trainer coming?" Aeon-Flux replied, "Man do what you want, I believe I will try to have a rematch against Jakester 24/7, we will see what happens though." Danzx walks over, replies to the two trainers, "Man! What are you two standing around for? That new trainer has just made it into town!" So they quickly run down to the main street were they see the trainer, there stood Shinny Zapdos! Cyber_John3000 runs over and asks Shinny Zapdos for a battle, and Shinny Zapdos approves. Cyber_John3000 yells, "Go Mudkip!".... Shinny Zapdos responds saying, "Go Torchic!" the odds look against Torchic, but the Mudkip doesn't know any water moves! Oh no.... Shinny Zapdos attacks first with a violent growl. Then Cyber_John3000 steps forward a tad, screaming, "Mudkip! Use growl!" the odds stay the same. Shinny Zapdos pulls a strategy move by telling Torchic to use Scratch!, Mudkip losses a bit of hp, Cyber_John3000 decides it is to keep up in the game and decides to attack telling his Mudkip to use Tackle!, Torchic losses more hp than Mudkip did, Shinny Zapdos is getting nervous, and decides to use Scratch once more, bring Mudkip almost to a blackout, Cyber_John3000 then pulls out a potion in his bag screaming, "No Rules Apply!". Shinny Zapdos gets made a uses Scratch, and does a suprising violent blow bring Mudkip once more to a screaming slow blackout, Mudkip is dasing in the sun as Cyber_John3000 decides to attack using tackle, bring Shinny Zapdos's pok�mon to a near blackout, Shinny Zapdos steps up once more telling his Torchic to use Scratch once more! Torchic delevers the killer blow. Cyber_John3000 replies, "Sorry for using the potion against you, I guess winning got to my head once more." Shinny Zapdos replies, "It's not winning that makes a winning team, it's trust and love in there pok�mon, I will be seeing you in the tournament right?" "Sure thing!", said Cyber_John3000.

Winner: Shinny Zapdos

Shinny Zapdos, Your pok�mon has leveled up to level 7, on level 7 it would like to learn Focus Energy, teach it to it?
cyber_john3000 Posted at: 15:04 Nov26 2006 Post ID: 1172949
cyber_john3000
+
+
how nice!! i lost!! well better luck next time!! who's next!!

Just A Bullet For My Valentine

[center]Special Thanks To Dark_Wolf_33 For The Great Sig
Aeon-Flux Posted at: 15:14 Nov26 2006 Post ID: 1173001
Aeon-Flux
+
+
Well right now, I'm thinking on that, there might be a double battle or even better yet, a triple battle.
shinny zapdos Posted at: 19:24 Nov26 2006 Post ID: 1174019
shinny zapdos
Forum GuestMember
+
+
good battle cyber_john
yup teach it to torchic^^

thanks to Cross Stinger for the avy and sigSmile
Aeon-Flux Posted at: 19:35 Nov26 2006 Post ID: 1174074
Aeon-Flux
+
+
OK, Already done, I will hopefully type up about 10 battles tomorrow.
danzx Posted at: 01:36 Nov27 2006 Post ID: 1174727
danzx
+
+
Cool, I wonder if i'll win...

nintendo_dude Posted at: 10:38 Nov27 2006 Post ID: 1174955
nintendo_dude
Post Likes: 1
+
+
On 26-Nov-2006 Aeon-Flux said:I will do pre-set matches, I will type them on here with generally great amounts of detail.

@ Nintendo_Dude: Na, I rather just do Ruby, and besides the english names of the pok�mon aren't all released.

@imaloony8.0: Welcome, I will gt your details added.
I guess that makes sense.

I'm finished here...

Special thanks to Yossy666 for the avatar and signature images.
Aeon-Flux Posted at: 14:50 Nov27 2006 Post ID: 1175227
Aeon-Flux
+
+
OK, Like I promised, 10 or more battles, the below matches will be leading to the first ever tournament which will actually decide out 1st gym leader.

Battle 4
==========================================================
Trainers: Aeon-Flux vs Cyber_John3000

After Cyber_John3000's match with Sinny Zapdos, he decided maybe he should try tuning up before the tournament, so he went over to his buddie's house Aeon-Flux."Hey Aeon-Flux!, Up for a match?", said Cyber_John3000. Aeon-Flux replied, "Sure man, let me go get my pok�mon." Aeon-Flux walked out of the house with his Torchic in hand and lined up about 200 feet away from Cyber_John3000, "Are you ready?", said Cyber_John3000. Aeon-Flux replied, "Yep, Go Torchic!" .... Cyber_John3000 responds saying, "Go Mudkip!". And the match gets under way, Aeon-Flux quickly tells Torchic to use Scratch! (Scratches the foe with sharp claws.) getting the upper hand over Cyber_John3000, Cyber_John3000 then tells his Mudkip to come back with a Tackle (Charges the foe with a full- body tackle.) doing less damage than Scratch. Aeon-Flux then just looks at Cyber_John3000 thinking only damage, Aeon-Flux tells Torchic to use another Scratch on the Mudkip lowering it deeply.... Cyber_John3000 then tells his Mudkip to use Growl (Growls cutely to reduce the foe's ATTACK.), maybe being a bit to late though. Aeon-Flux notices Cyber_John3000 doesn't stand a chance now and goes on to use another Scratch attack with Trochic almost making Mudkip faint, Cyber_John3000 see's the end near, so he try's using Growl once more, but it isn't enough, Aeon-Flux tells Torchic to use Scratch once more, ending the match.

Winner: Aeon-Flux

Torchic has leveled up to level 7. And has learned Focus Energy.

========================================================

Battle 5
Trainers: Imaloony8.0 vs Jakester 24/7

Later in the day after the great battle between Cyber_John3000 and Aeon-Flux, Imaloony8.0 thought he would go score some game points too and go find a trainer to battle to get ready for the big tournament. Imaloony8.0 said, "Hey is that Jakester 24/7!?, Man I heard you beat Aeon-Flux, must have been a great match, anyways will you battle me?" Jakester 24/7 replies, "Sure man, I need some training for the tournament." Imaloony8.0 said, "Alright! Go Treecko!" .... Jakester 24/7 then replies, "Go Torchic!", Imaloony8.0 starts off telling Treecko to do pound () doing a great deal of damage to Torchic. Soon after Jakester 24/7 told his Torchic to use Scratch (), doing the same amount of damage as Pound did earlier, Imaloony8.0 then tells Treecko to use Pound once more doing another great deal of damage, but this time a critical hit! Jakester 24/7 notices one more attack and this battle could be done, he thinks for a second and decides he ain't got much of choice so he uses Scratch again, and does the same amount it previously did. Imaloony8.0 see's the match nearing a end, he quickly hops forward yelling Treecko to use Pound, but Torchic survives with 1 hp left in the game, Jakester 24/7 knows the match is done, so he does ahead and tells Torchic to use Scratch once more, and this time being a critical hit, but not enough, Imaloony8.0 finishes the match telling Treecko to land another Pound ending the match.

Winner: Imaloony8.0

Treecko has leveled up to level 7, he would like to learn Absorb, teach it to it?

Battle 6
Trainers: Danzx vs Shinny Zapdos

After Danzx watched the yesterday's match of Shinny Zapdos and Cyber_John3000, he thought maybe he should try and since everyone else has already fought for the days work, and Shinny hasn't ethier, So he goes to Shinny's rented home for the week and asks for a battle, Shinny Zapdos accepts the offer. Danzx said, "Great!, Go Mudkip! Shinny Zapdos replies, "Go Torchic!".... Both pok�mon on level 7, could make this a intresting match up! Danzx first tells his Mudkip to use Mud-Slap (Hurls mud in the foe's face to reduce its accuracy.), Shinny Zapdos tells his Torchic to use Growl (), Danzx yells, "So good so far!".... Shinny Zapdos replies, "Sure kid, lets see what you got!" Danzx then tells Mudkip to use Mud-Slap once more, Shinny Zapdos looks hard at Torchic telling him to use Scratch (), but Torchic misses. Danzx looks over at Shinny Zapdos and says, "What was that you said?, ya.".... No Danzx tells his Mudkip to use Tackle (), doing a good share of damage to Torchic but not enough to win. Shinny Zapdos then tells Torchic to use Scratch once more, it hits, doing a bit more than what Mudkip's tackle did. Danzx looks over at Shinny Zapdos, watching his evil smurk, Danzx then tells his Mudkip to use Tackle again!, doing a great critical hit this time to the foe Torchic, now Shinny Zapdos tells Torchic to use Growl, it missed. Danzx over turns telling his Mudkip to use another Tackle. This time Torchic is on the edge of fainting, one more could do it. Shinny Zapdos tries to attack again this time doing Scratch, doing a critical hit to Mudkip, but not enough, Danzx finishes off the match telling Mudkip to use Tackle once more, Torchic has fainted.

Winner: Danzx

Your Mudkip has leveled to level 9 Danzx.

Battle 7 (Award Pok�mon: Winners get a level 10 Magikarp)
Trainers: Aeon-Flux, Danzx, & Jakester 24/7 vs Cyber_John3000, Shinny Zapdos & Imaloony8.0

Later today, Aeon-Flux, Jakester 24/7 and Danzx was talking, Aeon-Flux said, "Hey guys, how about a first ever 6 trainers battle, but 3 trainers on teams?", Jakester 24/7 shouts, "Hey man, that sounds really good to me, lets do it, Danzx you in?", Danzx looks over, "Sure guys!".... They later walked into town were they actually found Imaloony8.0, Shinny Zapdos and Cyber_John3000 hanging out talking to each other, so they walk on over and ask them are they up for it, all three replied, "Ya! Were in lets go now!".... The trainers get set and people from the town crowd around to watch a history in the making, a fisherman walks up to them 6 trainers and said, "Hey guys! Winners get one Magikarp a piece, there only on level 10." They all replied, "OK, sounds like a plan to us." The match is under way! Aeon-Flux said, "Go Torchic!", with Jakester 24/7 replying, "Go Torchic!" and last but not the least, Danzx replies, "Go Mudkip!" and now the other team gets set, Imaloony8.0 said, "Go Treecko!" with Cyber_John3000 and Shinny Zapdos behind replying, "Go Mudkip!.... Go Torchic!", Aeon-Flux gets the battle started with Torchic balsting Shinny Zapdos's Torchic with a critical hit Scratch!, then following goes Danzx, following the plan telling his Mudkip to use Tackle on Shinny Zapdos's Torchic too!, almost killing out the Torchic, now following closely behind, Jakester 24/7 finishes Shinny Zapdos's Torchic, Jakester 24/7 tells Torchic to do Scratch.... Now the other teams turn, Imaloony8.0 tells his Treecko to use pound on Aeon-Flux's Torchic, a critical hit it was, now following Cyber_John3000 tells his Mudkip to use Tackle, barely doing any damage to Danzx's Mudkip, Now the other teams turn once more, Aeon-Flux tells his Torchic to hit Imaloony8.0's Treecko with Scracth, it was a succesful hit. Now as Danzx goes, telling his Mudkip to use Tackle on Imaloony8.0's Treecko as well, now following Jakester 24/7 tells his Torchic to finsih off Imaloony8.0's Treecko, Treecko faints. Cyber_John3000 see's the end coming, he tells his Mudkip to use Tackle on Danzx's Mudkip, doing a critical hit, but not enough, Again it is now the other teams turn, Aeon-Flux tells his Torchic to use Scratch on Cyber_John3000's Mudkip, followed by Danzx telling his Mudkip to use Tackle, and now to finish the battle off, Jakester 24/7 tells his Torchic to use Scratch on Cyber_John3000's Mudkip, Mudkip faints.

Winners: Aeon-Flux, Danzx & Jakester 24/7

Aeon-Flux's Torchic leveled up to level 9.
Danzx's Mudkip leveled up to level 11.
Jakester 24/7's Torchic leveled up to level 9.

« Last edited by Aeon-Flux on Nov 28th 2006 »
danzx Posted at: 01:50 Nov28 2006 Post ID: 1176641
danzx
+
+
So... I've got the highest level Pokemon? Yay!

imaloony8.0 Posted at: 05:13 Nov28 2006 Post ID: 1176714
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
Post Likes: 6
+
+
yes! Teach it absorb! Sorry I haven't been on. Just to be sure, you give treeco the first strike every time because of his higher than average speed, right?

Wanna listen to me rant about stuff? I started a blog!
https://theloonybinblog.wordpress.com/
Aeon-Flux Posted at: 06:36 Nov28 2006 Post ID: 1176774
Aeon-Flux
+
+
I believe I have been, but I ain't doing the battles by stats, I am doing them by call outs. And I will get Treecko his new move now.
cyber_john3000 Posted at: 08:14 Nov28 2006 Post ID: 1176805
cyber_john3000
+
+
um.. why do i always loose?? it's no fair!!!!!! lol.

imaloony8.0 Posted at: 13:55 Nov28 2006 Post ID: 1177032
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
+
I've only won once, so i'm not particuarly thrilled either, but it's better than nothing

P.S. do you automaticly get magikarp after winning 2 times?

« Last edited by imaloony8.0 on Nov 28th 2006 »

danzx Posted at: 14:23 Nov28 2006 Post ID: 1177071
danzx
+
+
Well... i'm not trying to boast or anything but... 3 WINS! Adam will make me lose next time though. It wouldnt be fair if I won all the matches I fought in.

Aeon-Flux Posted at: 15:12 Nov28 2006 Post ID: 1177217
Aeon-Flux
+
+
@ Imaloony8.0 - No, didn't you read the story line?
@ Danzx - Well we have a tournament around Battle 14, starting some where in there.
@ Cyber_John3000 - Don't worry your break will come soon enough.
imaloony8.0 Posted at: 16:30 Nov28 2006 Post ID: 1177361
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
+
Yes, I've read it many times, and those Magikarps seemed to come out of no where -_-

Master Volthawk Posted at: 17:59 Nov28 2006 Post ID: 1177658
Master Volthawk
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Can I join? If so, I'll start with torchic because of the three, Blaziken is my fave.

Or, if I could be that Elite 4 Champ or a Gym Leader I could give what I'd like as my team.

« Last edited by Master Volthawk on Nov 28th 2006 »
cyber_john3000 Posted at: 06:22 Nov29 2006 Post ID: 1178581
cyber_john3000
+
+
i better or else!!

Aeon-Flux Posted at: 06:32 Nov29 2006 Post ID: 1178592
Aeon-Flux
+
+
xD.... There will be more matches later today, after I get off school.

@ Master Volthawk: Thats not how it works, you will be a trainer like everyone else.
Displaying Page 2 of 14
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 12 | 13 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 307053

Post Top
Click to close