Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Ruby

DS remake of Ruby?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Next
Aeon-Flux Posted at: 12:15 Dec17 2006 Post ID: 1220382
Aeon-Flux
Post Likes: 97
+
+
I just started thinking, you know how they remade the older games, but now with the DS, I think shouldn't they be making a remake of Ruby and Sapphire using the DS with all new features and just think, it could be easier to link to the Diamond and Pearl games.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Master Volthawk Posted at: 12:18 Dec17 2006 Post ID: 1220390
Master Volthawk
Post Likes: 1
+
+
I really don't think they'll remake R/S/E for DS, especially since you can play GBA games on the DS. I doubt they'll remake G/S/C either.
Aeon-Flux Posted at: 12:21 Dec17 2006 Post ID: 1220397
Aeon-Flux
+
+
No no, see the features would be completely different than it was on the GBA, and I wouldn't doubt it, cause they never said anything about not remaking it like they said for Pok�mon Yellow and the Gold, Silver and Crystal series. So....
nintendo_dude Posted at: 10:18 Dec18 2006 Post ID: 1221889
nintendo_dude
+
+
They should remake the Johto games first:

1. Because the Johto games are older.

2. Because the Johto games are better.

3. Because more people prefer the Johto games to all others. There have been many surveys, and they always result in the order Johto, Kanto, Hoenn.

I'm finished here...

Special thanks to Yossy666 for the avatar and signature images.
Aeon-Flux Posted at: 15:00 Dec18 2006 Post ID: 1222377
Aeon-Flux
+
+
I agree, but with the new region your list may vary. Jhoto is said to not be repeated, unlike the Hoenn, but its been remade as Emerald, and I'm not talking about a remake like that, I mean a game that will connect using the WiFi controls without pluging into the DS in the GBA slot. See what I mean?
Master Volthawk Posted at: 17:47 Dec19 2006 Post ID: 1224868
Master Volthawk
+
+
I actually prefer Hoenn to Kanto, but Johto was really good. One of the things that people like the best about it, though, was the Morning/Day/Night feature.
Aeon-Flux Posted at: 19:00 Dec19 2006 Post ID: 1225057
Aeon-Flux
+
+
In my opinion;

1 :: Jhoto
2 :: Hoenn
3 :: Shinou (Haven't seen, but the map looks better than previous games)
4 :: Kanto
pokemonlover567 Posted at: 18:17 Dec20 2006 Post ID: 1226982
pokemonlover567
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
heres what i think

1::shinou (cant wait til i find out what the english name is for shinou)
2::jhoto
3::kanto and hoenn(coudnt chose sorry!)

PS-how do you make a a signature?
join team chaos!!!!!! can you handle it?
nintendo_dude Posted at: 06:53 Dec21 2006 Post ID: 1228173
nintendo_dude
+
+
Aeon-Flux: I get what you mean, but I'd still prefer the Johto games to be remade first.

Pok�monlover567: Logged in as nintendo_dude | Profile | Latest Posts | Help | Forum Rules

Click the Profile option to access your signature.

I'm finished here...

Aeon-Flux Posted at: 15:26 Dec21 2006 Post ID: 1229155
Aeon-Flux
+
+
It might happen, but I wouldn't hold your breath.
Master Volthawk Posted at: 16:15 Dec21 2006 Post ID: 1229326
Master Volthawk
+
+
There was a reason to remake R/B/Y, to make all the Kanto and some Johto pokemon available. Then they remade R/S as Emerald to release the rest of the Johto pokemon. I really doubt that Nintendo will remake G/S/C because it'd be pointless.
Aeon-Flux Posted at: 16:41 Dec21 2006 Post ID: 1229427
Aeon-Flux
+
+
Well, first you need to change Nintendo to Game Freak, and besides Game Freak doesn't make many World Wide games, (I believe Pok�mon is the only =\) but anyways I think Game Freak has a plan to remake Gold and Silver (not Crystal because it was a special edition as was Yellow), but anyways as Master Volthawk posted above, Game Freak has entitled the new games Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald to actually carry many of the Jhoto pok�mon, but I think maybe since Jhoto was a more popular Game Boy Color title, and had so many other advanced features, they decided to not remake the games until a 10 year mark, just like Red and Blue was done, but Blue was changed to Green instead (have really no clue why though).

But if they made a Blue version complete remake, it would have probably consisted the name Pok�mon Ice Blue, which really wasn't appealing to the viewers, so they picked Green, standing for Pok�mon Leaf Green.

Anyways, Jhoto was a bigger region than Kanto and Hoenn, and as Game Freaj remade the old titles Red and Blue into Fire Red and Leaf Green, they had other titles such as the future DS games, Pok�mon Diamond and Pearl, so I really believe there might be a Pok�mon Cold Silver and Pok�mon Heat Gold for the DS, instead of on the GBA, but this is only my theory of the Pok�mon cycle.
Master Volthawk Posted at: 16:48 Dec21 2006 Post ID: 1229450
Master Volthawk
+
+
yeah, I sometimes get Nintendo and Game Freak mixed up...
Aeon-Flux Posted at: 16:52 Dec21 2006 Post ID: 1229463
Aeon-Flux
+
+
Well here is some facts of Game Freak's Pok�mon games releases;

Red & Blue - 1996
Yellow - 1998
Silver & Gold - 2000
Crystal - 2001
Ruby & Sapphire - 2003
Fire Red & Leaf Green - 2004
Emerald - 2005
Diamond & Pearl - 2007

Each game title is at the most of 2 years apart, so maybe to see a Jhoto remake in 2009 or more, or maybe never.
nintendo_dude Posted at: 07:19 Dec22 2006 Post ID: 1231180
nintendo_dude
+
+
On 21-Dec-2006 Aeon-Flux said:Well, first you need to change Nintendo to Game Freak, and besides Game Freak doesn't make many World Wide games, (I believe Pok�mon is the only =\) but anyways I think Game Freak has a plan to remake Gold and Silver (not Crystal because it was a special edition as was Yellow), but anyways as Master Volthawk posted above, Game Freak has entitled the new games Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald to actually carry many of the Jhoto pok�mon, but I think maybe since Jhoto was a more popular Game Boy Color title, and had so many other advanced features, they decided to not remake the games until a 10 year mark, just like Red and Blue was done, but Blue was changed to Green instead (have really no clue why though).

But if they made a Blue version complete remake, it would have probably consisted the name Pok�mon Ice Blue, which really wasn't appealing to the viewers, so they picked Green, standing for Pok�mon Leaf Green.

Anyways, Jhoto was a bigger region than Kanto and Hoenn, and as Game Freaj remade the old titles Red and Blue into Fire Red and Leaf Green, they had other titles such as the future DS games, Pok�mon Diamond and Pearl, so I really believe there might be a Pok�mon Cold Silver and Pok�mon Heat Gold for the DS, instead of on the GBA, but this is only my theory of the Pok�mon cycle.
It was released as Leaf Green because the Japanese version of Blue was actually called Green, and in Japan Blue was a bonus game that came as a gift with a magazine and had a Pinsir on the front for some reason. Why Green was released as Blue in the English language versions of the game is actually unknown, but they re-changed the name to Leaf Green when they re-released the games. It is also unknown why they did this (but my best guess is that they wanted to rid the game cover of that piece of $H!T Blastoise and replace it with Venusaur, who is far beter. Charizard being on the cover on every version everywhere is quite obvious though, and that something like Pok�mon Sky Blue wouldn't have worked well). But yeah, that's why the re-release of Blue was called Leaf Green, because in Japan Blue was Green and Blue was a totally different game altogether.

I'm finished here...

Aeon-Flux Posted at: 13:44 Dec22 2006 Post ID: 1232076
Aeon-Flux
+
+
I see, thanks for clearing that up, but if they was to remake Gold and Silver, what do you think that would call them (I said in a previous post what I think they would call them)
Master Volthawk Posted at: 13:48 Dec22 2006 Post ID: 1232090
Master Volthawk
+
+
They might make them Pokemon Light and Dark.
pokemonlover567 Posted at: 21:32 Dec22 2006 Post ID: 1234044
pokemonlover567
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
On 21-Dec-2006 nintendo_dude said:Aeon-Flux: I get what you mean, but I'd still prefer the Johto games to be remade first.

Pok�monlover567: Logged in as nintendo_dude | Profile | Latest Posts | Help | Forum Rules

Click the Profile option to access your signature.
how am im supose to do that
join team chaos!!!!!! can you handle it?
Master Volthawk Posted at: 11:16 Dec23 2006 Post ID: 1235056
Master Volthawk
+
+
... click on Profile. A caveman can do it. (refering to the Geico commercials)

« Last edited by Master Volthawk on Dec 26th 2006 »
Aeon-Flux Posted at: 11:36 Dec23 2006 Post ID: 1235128
Aeon-Flux
+
+
Please don't use the word n00b, Rich doesn't like users saying it (referring to new users).

Anyways I believe the best time to remake the games is now and placing them on DS.
Displaying Page 1 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close