Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Ruby

You Want to Know What a Specific Shiny Pokemon Looks Like? Click Here!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

pokemonruler Posted at: 17:53 Jan02 2007 Post ID: 1264957
pokemonruler
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I have an action replay so i can get a shiny pokemon whenever i want. so i know alot about them. here is some i remember out of the top of my head.

Latias:yellow Latios:green Rayquaza:black Groudon:gold Ninetails:silver w/black eyes Skarmory:green wings Salmence:green Pikachu/Raichu:red linoone:red stripes Duskull:red Gyarados:red Charizard:black Blastoise:sea-green w/green shell Venusaur:olive green w/orange flower Murkrow:purple Chikorita:orange-ish tinge Arcanine:golden-yellow Speal:light-purple Castform:very-lightpurple w/gold mask Shroomish:red spots and legs Staryu:light-blue w/blue gem Gulpin:blue w/red feather Girafarig:blue muzzle and spines Aggron:blue underside w/orange eyes Absol:all parts black are red Ledyba:orange Stanler:(?)green(?)
this is getting to long so i hope this helps!
[center]
check out my alien
[size=7]hey click my sig for a random funny!!
PurpleLugia Posted at: 22:08 Jan02 2007 Post ID: 1265938
PurpleLugia
Post Likes: 0
+
+
www.pe2k.comhas shiny sprites of every pokemon.
[img]
johnkrill Posted at: 22:08 Jan02 2007 Post ID: 1265939
johnkrill
Post Likes: 2
+
+
You need to fix your link (just to tell you)

Sig and Avy made my me!!!
Brawl FC is 3394-4531-4018
Aeon-Flux Posted at: 00:01 Jan03 2007 Post ID: 1266091
Aeon-Flux
Post Likes: 97
+
+
On 02-Jan-2007 pokemonruler said:I have an action replay so i can get a shiny pokemon whenever i want. so i know alot about them. here is some i remember out of the top of my head.

Latias:yellow Latios:green Rayquaza:black Groudon:gold Ninetails:silver w/black eyes Skarmory:green wings Salmence:green Pikachu/Raichu:red linoone:red stripes Duskull:red Gyarados:red Charizard:black Blastoise:sea-green w/green shell Venusaur:olive green w/orange flower Murkrow:purple Chikorita:orange-ish tinge Arcanine:golden-yellow Speal:light-purple Castform:very-lightpurple w/gold mask Shroomish:red spots and legs Staryu:light-blue w/blue gem Gulpin:blue w/red feather Girafarig:blue muzzle and spines Aggron:blue underside w/orange eyes Absol:all parts black are red Ledyba:orange Stanler:(?)green(?)
this is getting to long so i hope this helps!

Read this thread for GameShark and ActionReplay: http://forums.supercheats.com/topic.php?topic=28762
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 307053

Post Top
Click to close