Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Sapphire

I know how to get Pokemon max stats and keep the max stats forever!!!!!!!!!!!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous | Next
Fwank Posted at: 07:45 Jun13 2005 Post ID: 204148
Fwank
Post Likes: 4
+
+
erm, you're not SUPPOSED to get it, it was a system developed inside the game to make trainer-raised pokemon stronger than wild pokemon... just ask yourself this questions:

what factors contribute towards the difference in stats between one of my pokemon (lets say salamance) and your pokemon of the same level?

answer those, n you'll realise why fighting spinda has n e thing to do with n e thing...
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
God_of_all_games Posted at: 15:05 Jun13 2005 Post ID: 204775
God_of_all_games
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I get it thnx.
I own all games :S Mwhahhahahaha!!!!!!
Fwank Posted at: 00:23 Jun14 2005 Post ID: 205450
Fwank
+
+
ya do??? so u finali got the stats from spindas =DD ??
aliraza Posted at: 22:40 Jun14 2005 Post ID: 206379
aliraza
Forum GuestMember
+
+
when i get rayquaza and i wanna trade it to leaf green, do i need a link cable or a wireless adapter cuz the wireless adapter dont work for me
aliraza Posted at: 15:14 Jun15 2005 Post ID: 207424
aliraza
Forum GuestMember
+
+
how do i get deoxys cheat
annefranman52 Posted at: 09:59 Jun18 2005 Post ID: 211434
annefranman52
+
+
if what you say is true then can you find out what to do for milotic?
aliraza Posted at: 14:47 Jun18 2005 Post ID: 211793
aliraza
Forum GuestMember
+
+
why do u guys like to cheat it is boring to know if u when every batlle and sooner or later battle tower is going to get boring to so just think about it
i can understand for other things but for stats thats lame you'll always know that you'll when
actionshark Posted at: 20:56 Jun18 2005 Post ID: 212300
actionshark
Post Likes: 3
+
+
Yeh aliraza is rite if your going to cheat with max stats then the game gets boring, max stats is like impossible to beat with a Pokemon with regular stats.

Fwank Posted at: 22:14 Jun19 2005 Post ID: 213954
Fwank
+
+
who ever said we were cheating??? you guys dun even know how to play the game properli -_-" ...

btw aliraza

"how do i get deoxys cheat... why do u guys like to cheat it is boring"

right back at ja ;)
actionshark Posted at: 01:14 Jun20 2005 Post ID: 214158
actionshark
Post Likes: 3
+
+
Look on the 1st page of this topic, those ppl were cheating. (not you Fwank)< _ <

Not that cheating is bad...just don't cheat to much else all the trainers like become boring with max stats...(trust me i know)

(the site is called superCHEATS so you should be able to cheat sometimes like just to get 1 puny little deoxys)

Godof hell0 Posted at: 18:21 Jun27 2005 Post ID: 226186
Godof hell0
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Okay how do i raise My crawdaunts attack to 500?
Fwank Posted at: 13:05 Jun28 2005 Post ID: 227075
Fwank
+
+
heaps of ways:

- use swords dance; once or twice should get you in the high 400 to 600s (infact, if i remembered correctli, crawdaunt with an average attack at level 100 would onli need to dance once to get 500+ atk)
- breed for ancient power, and use it until it raises all stats; raising atk by one level on a stronger crawdaunt would increase it to 500+

... but if you're talking about permanentli, crawdaunt's atk duzn't go that high silly =P it gets capped at around the high 300s... er maybe 380? it's ATK bs was around 120 i think...
shot_calla51 Posted at: 13:33 Jun28 2005 Post ID: 227107
shot_calla51
+
+
i said dont cheat for max stats fwank i didnt say all

The day has arrived where I put in my very own signature with Fiend Codes:
SSBB = 0259-0069-0106
Pokemon Diamond = 4596 9316 5087
Fwank Posted at: 14:10 Jun28 2005 Post ID: 227172
Fwank
+
+
yeah i guess that's 'respectable' -_-" ...

... but not being able to admit he duzn't know how to play the game well isn't very -_-" ...
shot_calla51 Posted at: 14:13 Jun28 2005 Post ID: 227181
shot_calla51
+
+
who me fwank

SSBB = 0259-0069-0106
Fwank Posted at: 14:24 Jun28 2005 Post ID: 227212
Fwank
+
+
... ?? who else is awake?? you could play dumb and spam or reply... or not, like you didn't last time =D (but i did give u that option didn't i...)

i aint gona reply straight away this time~ laters
shot_calla51 Posted at: 15:35 Jun28 2005 Post ID: 227385
shot_calla51
+
+
and u c this is y it is hard for me to stop my cussin habit but let me just shut up, and btwn me and fwank i do know how to play my game please dont make false statements i play for fun not to make it sound like im ultra smart talkin about a game i just wanna have fun with my game b4 it gets destroyed or i grow older

SSBB = 0259-0069-0106
shot_calla51 Posted at: 15:38 Jun28 2005 Post ID: 227393
shot_calla51
+
+
bronco nothin against u i think its cool that u found a discovery about raisin stats but i dont wanna raise them too high cuz it'll get boring if i win all the time u get wat im sayin?

SSBB = 0259-0069-0106
Godof hell0 Posted at: 16:19 Jun28 2005 Post ID: 227449
Godof hell0
Forum GuestMember
+
+
im looking right now my crawdaunt is level 60 with an attack of 185
the defence is 126
the sp atk is 127 and so on... is there like Carbos or something like that i can buy to riase the attack? *raise*
Fwank Posted at: 06:45 Jun29 2005 Post ID: 228027
Fwank
+
+
leme explain (to those who claim they know how to play the game but they don't so they claim they just want to have fun as an excuse to being overwhelming ignorant of a simple factor of the game) (no offense) to ya wat bronx meant godofhell0:

u know how trainer-raised pokes are often somehow stronger than wild pokes of the same level or sometimes few levels above it... like... the level 20 lilloon that you evolved from a level 2 zigzagoon from new bark is faster than a level 24 wild liloon (my case, at least) well SOMETIMES its becoz of natures... but more than often the thing to blame (or praise) here is the EV system; every pokemon you defeat and gain experience from (ie: wild battles, trainer battles, but not link battles with friends or battle frontier etc) nets you effort values, or EVs, to certain stats depending on what pokemon was defeated... different pokemon give different EVs to different stats... for example golbats give 2 speed EVs, so if you horsed around in victory road for too long and fought many of these buggers, you may find the next time your leader poke levels up, extra speed stats are added (not much, like 2 or 3 the most if you're just doing it casuali)

this is EV training. a pokemon can have up to a maximum of 510 points of EVs gained, and a maximum of 255 points on each stat. every 4 EVs to one stat becomes 1 stat point the next time you level up, so 2 golbats would contribute to 1 speed point in the future (it's not as linear as this, but this is accurate no doubt) with the right EV training, a pokemon can gain an additional 63 stat points onto the stat which they recieve EVs on (so if u went nuts and killed lotsa golbats and maxed out your speed EV, you'd get like extra 63 speed) this is what bronx meant by max stats; the maximum potential of individual pokemon stats according to the game, not some hacked cheat to give pokes 999 stats... it's a part of the game ever since the RBY age... but it hasn't been this aparent before

as you guys probabli have heard, there's a thing that doubles EV gainage called the pkrs, which is extremeli rare, but thx to the cheating devices and the occasional glitches inside the game itself (or morons accidentali pulling plugs wen trading) you get bad eggs, and bad eggs are often infected with pkrs... macho brace also doubles your EV gainage, but it's aparent that it slows down the wearer pokemon; either halving it's speed or just making it always atk last; small price to pay to speed up EV training

if your poke had the macho brace, and was infected with pkrs, then it'd get 4X the normal amount of EVs it would normali... so fighting one golbat would net you 8 speed EV points; thats 2 speed stats... damn fast ay?

the drugs, carbos, iron, protein etc also gives EVs, each of those drugs give 10 EV's to their respective stats, and you can onli use a maximum of 10 drugs per stat to a poke (well it's not that accurate, but it's damn well obvious theres a limit) this was the basis of EV training...

it is important to note that, while the EVs gained cannot be lost, and the stat increase will remain forever, you must keep in mind that it doesn't just materialise into raw stat points as soon as u've gained the EV's; aparentli it's evenli distributed as the poke levels, so your poke with max ATK evs will slowli and steadily increase its ATK every level by impressive +3 and +4s ... this is assuming it's at a low level, if it's level were high then it'd be booming 10s n 20s depending on how empty the EVs are (if a low level poke could gain it's +63 stat point that fast... i mean... how BS would that be...) *also important: all pokes have 0 EVs caught in the wild, keep that in mind

anyway, i dunno wat aliraza is on about as usual; he dun make sense and he's coming up with lame excuses...

God of hell0: to put things simply, if you want to max out crawdaunts max potential attack, feed it proteins, and fight pokemon that gives you ATK evs... hmmm good ones in sapphire are poochyena/mightyena... best is poochyena near newbark town, they give 1 point so it's easy to keep track, and they're rili low leveled so you could just boost yer EVs up without leveling up... but if that's too slow, mightyena gives 2 points, (crawdaunts themselves gives 2 points, and corphish 1) shuppets 1 point... trapinch 1 point... can't remember others, i just kept using poochyena during ruby... but chances are since your crawdaunt's so high leveled, it's already wasted a good 100 to 200 EVs, and its stats are randomli increased all over the place... but it's stil worth it ^^"
Displaying Page 2 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close