Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon White

Moderator ShakeUp Monster Edition - Pokemon White

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Forgoten_Scars Posted at: 20:52 Mar12 2011 Post ID: 2973933
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
Post Likes: 28
+
+
First thing to note: Everybody will be cleared from the forum. It doesn't mean we didn't accept you or we demoted you, but we have to clear the entire list of mods in order to eliminate what we call "ghost mods," moderators of old deleted forums that no longer exist. The number of moderators is currently in the 60's, and that needs to go down.

All applications will be reviewed by the SuperMod+ team. Before you apply, please make sure you have a firm understanding of the rules of this forum, as well as the site as a whole, and have a good reputation among the members of the site. Please keep your applications fairly short - while not TOO short, we don't want research papers to read. We just want a nice little summary of why you should be the policeman of this forum. You should have a basic, yet mostly complete, understanding of the SuperCheats FAQ.

We will be fair in our voting and will avoid as much bias as possible, but previous history with the site does play a fairly large role in the sway of our decisions.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN.
Dark Breloom Posted at: 21:33 Mar12 2011 Post ID: 2973956
Dark Breloom
Post Likes: 95
+
+
I believe I should be chosen to be one of the fellow moderators of the Pokemon White forum. For starters, I have over three years of experience moderating, starting in the Sonic Series and moving on to more popular forums, before ending with being a devoted Moderator of Teams & Clans. This 3+ years of experience give me understanding of the rules and how to deal with spammers, flamers, flamebaiters, and other members that only wish to be of an annoyance to the site.
I'm a big fan of Pokemon, and I've been playing for a very long time. I know pretty much everything about the games and I can answer any question about them, normally. I have a vast knowledge of casual and competitive style, which would help out new players or people that are having trouble with the game.
I believe I should be Moderator of the Pokemon White forum. I hope you take your time to consider me.
Glitchmaster117 Posted at: 22:31 Mar12 2011 Post ID: 2974020
Glitchmaster117
Self Proclaimed :D
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I think I would make a great choice as a Moderator for this forum. I've been here for over three years, so I'm very familiar with the rules of this site. I can help members if they need it, or punish them if they break a rule. I also tend to make sure I'm clear with what I say, so people can't find loopholes. I've seen how other Moderators do it, and I could pull it off just as easily.
I am a great resource of Pokemon information ranging from basic type advantages to competitive strategies. If I'm unsure of something, I'll make sure by testing it in-game if possible. This way, I can help just about everyone, as long as it's not something too absurd. Also, I'm generally more familiar with something if I have at least one game of that region.
That is why I think I'd be a great Moderator for the Pokemon White forum.

The one and only!
shaymin1995 Posted at: 15:21 Mar13 2011 Post ID: 2974303
shaymin1995
+
+
I believe I should be choose as a moderator for the Pokemon white forum. To begin, I've had around 2+ years of moderating for some of my earlier websites I have been on. I have also been a moderator for some online games. So I understand all the rules of forums and games, and how to deal with spammers, flammers, and other rule breaking things.
I have played pokemon since pokemon red, blue, green, and yellow were all released. I know all the pokemon strategies and how moves are compared to the pokemon types and the pokemon it is facing. So this way i could help all new people to these forums and pokemon in general.
I believe I should be a moderator for this forum, please read this and tell me what you think.

platinum: 4640-8509-7860
heartgold: 1419-8903-7638
white: 4384-1260-2551
Ryuujin Posted at: 02:57 Mar14 2011 Post ID: 2974602
Ryuujin
+
+
What would my reputation be, exactly? xD
I've taken some time off and grown more mature & responsible, but I don't think many people have noticed yet.
~ My Theme ~
InvertAlpha Posted at: 17:44 Mar14 2011 Post ID: 2974901
InvertAlpha
Coyote of the Void
Post Likes: 6
+
+
I would like to retain my mod spot in the Pokemon Black forum. This forum is the one out of my four mod spots that I would like to keep the most. Since I was promoted on April 9 of this year, I have been helping out in this forum with every notable update and Generation V talk and even with the games' release a week ago...I've learned what occurs in the game and can put it to good use for people who need help. I've been a moderator on the SuperCheats Forums since May 12, 2009 which proves that I've been a model member/moderator over those months while also following both sets of rules for the forum and being a moderator. I helped out with Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver forums before their release on March 14, and I plan to continue to help out here which I check every single day along with the other forums I mod. (unless there has been no new posts since I last checked)

I have played through every single Pokemon games' storyline since I started playing in 2002 and have competitively battled before in the past (Mainly in 2008). Every mechanic in the Pokemon series (except for spinoffs) has been known to me for a long time. I know what to do in every storyline so when people need help I could help the out if they were stuck or needed advice on what to do with all of the new Pokemon. I now know a lot about Black/White's storyline/Pokemon, so I know what to do and all of the strategies that can be used with all of the new things that debuted just a week ago. Also, I own Pokemon White. Any changes in White (from Black) is known a lot better than any changes in Black.

Thank you for your time
~InvertAlpha
Enter the Shattered Realm - At your own discretion.

Shoutout to the year I only used liking FS/N to have an excuse to make signatures
qwertyuio Posted at: 17:55 Mar14 2011 Post ID: 2974908
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
Post Likes: 10
+
+
Ryuujin said:What would my reputation be, exactly? xD
I've taken some time off and grown more mature & responsible, but I don't think many people have noticed yet.

Is this an actual application or can I delete it?
Voted Best Nazi Mod Ever <3
Forgoten_Scars Posted at: 18:04 Mar14 2011 Post ID: 2974913
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
+
+
Oh FFS. Leave the buttons alone for once.

You're free to apply Ryu. The time off might be a nail in your side, but the maturing could only help.
qwertyuio Posted at: 18:13 Mar14 2011 Post ID: 2974919
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
Post Likes: 10
+
+
Maybe I didn't make it obvious enough I was being serious.

Well. I was being serious. Was that last post of yours an application or not, Ryuujin? Or are you going to make another post to serve as your application?
Voted Best Nazi Mod Ever <3
Glaceon Posted at: 12:02 Mar15 2011 Post ID: 2975233
Glaceon
Tempus fugit
Post Likes: 21
+
+
I want to retain my mod spot in the Pokemon White forum. For the same reasons I posted in Black, I've learned alot from modding here, I've played through the entire game and know about everything about it, and I'm doing what I can to keep this forum active. I hope to retain my position here. Thank you for reading.

~Glaceon/Glai
~Keep Moving Forward~

Click to go to my new TLG&W site
Sig by Shay

E-mail/IM me at trekky4ever(at)rocketmail(dot)com
Ryuujin Posted at: 09:34 Mar18 2011 Post ID: 2976408
Ryuujin
+
+
qwertyuio said:Maybe I didn't make it obvious enough I was being serious.

Well. I was being serious. Was that last post of yours an application or not, Ryuujin? Or are you going to make another post to serve as your application?
No, it was not. Go ahead and delete it, and this as well if you want to. I will make an application, but not just yet.
~ My Theme ~
tegan41 Posted at: 23:19 Mar23 2011 Post ID: 2979559
tegan41
Matt
Post Likes: 6
+
+
My Application:

I am applying for the spot of moderator on Pokemon White. I am applying for this spot because I love Pokemon tremendously, I know a great deal about Pokemon, and have extensive moderation experience. I have been interested in Pokemon White since it was first announced and had applied for this spot before.

Unfortunately, I didn't get picked for the spot. I than had to leave SC again due to some real life issues, but I am back and plan on being here for a long time. I've made a full return to SC and would love to be able to help out. I feel helping to enforce the rules is truly helping SC out and want to help as much as possible.

You might be thinking, "He will leave again, let's not give him the spot." Quite the opposite. I have much more time for online foruming now, and will be here for a long time. I've grown up and matured a great deal, plus I miss being on the team.

I have a complete understanding of the rules and read them once a month or so to check for updates.

Thanks,
Matt :D
Forgoten_Scars Posted at: 12:21 Mar26 2011 Post ID: 2980654
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
+
+
Thank you to all those that have applied for a Moderator position in this forum. As of now, the applications are closed. We will begin discussion and voting in our upper staff forum, and hopefully get back to everyone on a final decision over the Moderators within the next few weeks.

Un-pinned - Closed
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 574145

Post Top
Click to close